Everyones characters?

Excellent news to hear you are willing to tweak this outfit! One of your mods I like the most for its 'carefree sexyness' and native/tribal look. That 'Bound' rope bondage outfit is another one of my absolute favourites.

The distortion of the 'Dreamwalker' skirt is still rather harmless in my opinion,stances and poses with spread legs are oftentimes problematic. But if there is some way you can fix the skirt, the outfit will become even better. I'm looking forward to it.

Now I really need to check out your latest uploads!

How long it takes is not really a factor with character creation. Some characters take much longer than others, and sometimes the facegen process is already over before you realize what happened. It also depends from the race used and mesh & texture resources at one's disposal. Installing a lot of races (XEO, MBP, Xenius package) and fiddling around with them really helps with character creation.

That way there's always something new to discover, boosting inspiration and creativity.

Well, in my case it's mostly this:

20130307136265860611779.jpg

20130307136265861115927.jpg

20130307136265861140293.jpg

Practice.

You can download Facegen from the web and use it to build a face, which you then import into your Oblivion savegame (there's an importing tool on Nexus). You'll need to tweak it afterwards in the race menu because Oblivion uses a different head mesh and your face won't look the same in Oblivion as it looked in Facegen. But generally the "raw material" you get from doing this is much better then the vanilla Oblivion presets.

Well' date=' in my case it's mostly this:

[center']SomeCharacters01Small.jpg

SomeCharacters02Small.jpg

SomeCharacters03Small.jpg

Practice.[/center]

Are these all your characters Poontank? They are great!! :)

Having some troubles with my computer, I couldn't be able to play this game since some time now.

But I still have some screens to share :blush: :

Oblivion2012-10-0211-13-31-89.jpg

Love those hats from hepsy accessories :heart:

Oblivion2012-10-0211-18-01-11.jpg

Oblivion2012-10-0211-10-19-10.jpg

Some more with my character being pregnant :blush: (I love doing the main quest like that haha) :

Oblivion2011-12-0418-43-28-73.jpg

Oblivion2011-12-0321-55-43-02-1_zps158dcfbc.jpg

Oblivion2011-12-0409-41-33-12_zpsde13713d.jpg

Oblivion2011-12-0322-13-40-57-1_zps1b8b2f29.jpg

Oblivion2011-12-0222-57-52-66_zpsb5a818ec.jpg

Oblivion2011-12-0223-01-39-37_zps7a31e99d.jpg

Are these all your characters Poontank?
Yes. These are actually about half of the characters I made over the course of one year. From the ones on these compilations above I had pictures readily available' date=' the others are just savegames in a huge archive folder, waiting for an 'assignment'.

Sometimes I'm having excessive 'character creation sprees', especially when trying out new races. Many characters are created with one specific outfit to wear in mind. Some had only been used for one picture. Eventually most of them end up as NPCs in mods that I overhaul.

Naturally Solid Snake and The Punisher aren't my creations, but recreating them in the game was great fun.

I really like your characters! It's always such glasses that make girls total cuties. A dark frame looks great on girls. The thought of [i']swordfighting[/i] with glasses on is somewhat fascinating... And those beanies are also a nice touch. Hepsy is one of my favourite modders.

Are these all your characters Poontank?
Yes. These are actually about half of the characters I made over the course of one year. From the ones on these compilations above I had pictures readily available' date=' the others are just savegames in a huge archive folder, waiting for an 'assignment'.

Sometimes I'm having excessive 'character creation sprees', especially when trying out new races. Many characters are created with one specific outfit to wear in mind. Some had only been used for one picture. Eventually most of them end up as NPCs in mods that I overhaul.

Naturally Solid Snake and The Punisher aren't my creations, but recreating them in the game was great fun.

[/quote']

Wow, I would like to be able to create as many different characters. I have only 3 chars and two of them are somewhat similar (for not saying exactly similar, except the different hairs). Everytime I tried to create more (with the cs facegen), with different races, I found myself with weird result ^^

The thought of swordfighting with glasses on is somewhat fascinating...

I agree :P I like having my character wearing those glasses :)

Only a tiny fracture of the characters above had been made using the CS facegen, up until a short while ago I shied away from that one.

The large majority of them however started out as player characters created with the in-game facegen. The most obvious advantage is certainly the much larger preview window... It's also better visible how the sliders influence each other.

Did you know there are three ways to use the sliders? Grabbing and moving a slider itself - the interactive method. But you can also either click on a bar to move a slider in large preset units or click on the arrows/triangles at the edges of the bars to move a slider in single units.

Using Wrye Bash's 'Import Face' option the characters are then being implemented into companion esps and placed into the game world in the CS, to be recruited with 'Mad Companionship Spells' and dumped into some player home. 'Actors' for my pictures and comics that can be called upon whenever I need them. Others are made to replace existing characters in mods, merchants for example.

The 'one-trick ponies' - those characters used only once for one specific picture - naturally stay player characters.

Not worth the effort to import them into a mod. Though some did become NPCs later anyway.

When I looked into my archive folder today I found many saves of characters I even don't recall creating anymore...

Getting them to work again might take some time, removing missing master files in Bash, but it's very interesting to check out these characters again many months after they had been created. A lot of new 'walking mannequins' for the new outfits & weapons I have installed since then.

How long it takes is not really a factor with character creation. Some characters take much longer than others' date=' and sometimes the facegen process is already over before you realize what happened. It also depends from the race used and mesh & texture resources at one's disposal. Installing a lot of races (XEO, MBP, Xenius package) and fiddling around with them really helps with character creation.

That way there's always something new to discover, boosting inspiration and creativity.

Well, in my case it's mostly this:

[center']SomeCharacters01Small.jpg

SomeCharacters02Small.jpg

SomeCharacters03Small.jpg

Practice.[/center]

Thats mostly your companions?

Here are hastily colour-coded versions of the three compilations:

20130307136265873140301.jpg

20130307136265873110415.jpg

20130307136265873176348.jpg

Pink characters are my main actors and companions.

Blue are replaced 'Duke City' characters.

Green characters are from the overhauled 'City Life For x117' (some Miqotes are also my companions).

The three yellow NPCs are half of the (original versions of the) characters from 'Brena Valley Creek'.

The two orange girls are 'L & M'.

Unmarked characters are either experimental, just 'throwaway characters' or in the case of the XEO Bosmer intended to populate Valenwood.

Nice work, Narsdarknest! Seems you have a faible for bright shiny eyes...
My favourite Eighties actress has eyes just like that, Meg Foster who for example played Evil-Lyn in the silly 'Masters Of The Universe' movie.

My second character Sharlotta, but in this time - companion, yep.

s_1356388712_7049978_c6a4cdcd88.png

My first character - Jeannell

s_1356388893_2761104_83bf3c05d4.png

Pink characters are my main actors and companions.

Blue are replaced 'Duke City' characters.

Green characters are from the overhauled 'City Life For x117' (some Miqotes are also my companions).

The three yellow NPCs are half of the (original versions of the) characters from 'Brena Valley Creek'.

The two orange girls are 'L & M'.

Unmarked characters are either experimental, just 'throwaway characters' or in the case of the XEO Bosmer intended to populate Valenwood.

Nice work, Narsdarknest! Seems you have a faible for bright shiny eyes...

My favourite Eighties actress has eyes just like that, Meg Foster who for example played Evil-Lyn in the silly 'Masters Of The Universe' movie.

If I was playing so much in Oblivion, I would have to died. Besides, the number of characters is impressive! I know others that could create as many characters, huh) You first, I think.

My last character I just upload 2 images of it before:

Thanks to GSBmodders for Juliet's hair style from "Lollipop Chainsaw" looks awesome on "Juliet" my character, yes I named her Juliet too <.<.

julietblack.jpg

julietred.jpg

If you can't see the images tell me I'm trying ImageShack.

My last character I just upload 2 images of it before:

Thanks to GSBmodders for Juliet's hair style from "Lollipop Chainsaw" looks awesome on "Juliet" my character' date=' yes I named her Juliet too <.<.

If you can't see the images tell me I'm trying things with Imgur.

[/quote']

dont use imgur they block loverslab and even when i open the image in a new tab i get a 403 restricted message. instead of imgur use http://tinypic.com/ or http://up.mnty.net

It's been a while since I last played Oblivion, but I've picked it back up and having a blast adventuring in Tamriel once again :)

Here's my long-time character: Alicia the Synx (RenHead01 type):

alicia01.jpg

alicia02.jpg

I have been playing this character since I began Oblivion back last year. Had a lot of fun with her over the time. I've experimented with other races, but every time I've always returned to playing as her ;)

Currently, I'm enjoying having her 'cosplay' as Juliet Starling (many thanks to GSB for the awesome costume!):

alicia03.jpg

I've also added my own little touch based off of Juliet's 'American Cheerleader' costume :D

alicia04.jpg