Everyones characters?

Which mod did you uses for the working poses?

Hi! The static pose with the tray of food and drinks is from Sexy Witch Poses: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/23530

Straightening the tapestry and cleaning the floor animations (that's not *actually* a broom' date=' I cut off the bottom of the instrument to create the illusion - although Sexy Witch Poses has a static broom pose) is from Actors in Charge: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/6239

[/color']

I have always wanted to get in on this conversation and since I have started a new game lately' date=' have been accruing screen shots for the purpose of introducing my toon - I'm sorry I had to put so many pics here and write so much - I just couldn't let you see without understanding - and thank you for your interest in my rendition of this great game![/color']

ScreenShot120.jpg

Portrait of Aileya early in the morning - she is amazingly wide eyed and bushy tailed for it being so early.

ScreenShot135.jpg

She actually needs to rise as early in the morning in the morning as possible for a quick rinse in Lake Rumare to wash off yesterday's grime.

ScreenShot137.jpg

Aileya makes asking guidance of the Divines for the day ahead of her a morning ritual.

ScreenShot138.jpg

She works weekdays waitressing at the Wayshrine Inn - its not glamorous, but it is a living, even if 12 hours a day of exhausting labor barely pays for her room and board.

ScreenShot133.jpg

She's always trying to keep the place tidy and straight.

ScreenShot131.jpg

The local farmers don't usually get out of hand and really, after two months waiting on them found her biggest complaint to be that they are a muddy dirty lot!

ScreenShot142.jpg

Weekend night Weye gigs have kept Aileya's hope alive she may one day save enough septims to actually afford to live inside the city walls. Her local audience is polite and subdued for the most part, enthusiastically appreciating the young breton's acrobatic agility applied to the art of exotic dancing and readily giving up a few coins every night to fuel her ambitions.

ScreenShot140.jpg

Relaxing in her dingy room at the Wayshrine Inn after a long days work, dreaming of a more glamorous life while quietly hoping the chances of that spider on the ceiling dropping down in her lap are slim to none.

lol nice ++

I have always wanted to get in on this conversation and since I have started a new game lately' date=' have been accruing screen shots for the purpose of introducing my toon - I'm sorry I had to put so many pics here and write so much - I just couldn't let you see without understanding - and thank you for your interest in my rendition of this great game![/color']

ScreenShot135.jpg

She actually needs to rise as early in the morning in the morning as possible for a quick rinse in Lake Rumare to wash off yesterday's grime.

What mod are you using here?

It seems like a realistic body temperature mod?

The bath animations? are they from realistic personal hygiene?

ScreenShot135.jpg

What mod are you using here?

It seems like a realistic body temperature mod?

The bath animations? are they from realistic personal hygiene?

Hi! :)

Well, the bath animations are from Basic Personal Hygiene http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42038

I absolutely adore this mod - and I only recently learned of it. I played with the Bathing Mod like forever!!! and its 5 esps - and glitchy behavior...grrr. Well then I found this mod, just by perusing somefurs load order they posted on another thread (hehe, I'm such a troll). Anyway - it is the bees knees (omg - I played too much FO:NV). Bathing, potty breaks, hand wahsing - its all here.

um, the body temperature comes from Duke Patricks Basic Hypothermia mod, here http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/32752 on Nexus. This mod requires lots of tender loving care to function properly, so you should read the read me carefully, and be prepared to peruse the ini for hours of trial and error to find what works for you. Still though, the end result is flipping unbelievable. You get wet, you need to dry off, you need to stay warm, you won't enjoy the rain anymore (or wear your armored bikini top around Bruma anymore either, hehe), and you will just generally hate your Oblivion experience after installing this mod - your concerns will be real survival - killing baddies is hard earned icing after a walk in inclement weather. So, there's a reason my character sticks around the nice warm fireplace of the inn she works at.

Conversely, you can get too hot - I run Deserts of Aniquina, and you will get over heated in the hot desert real fast if you're wearing anything MORE than a bikini, lol. Actually, some Inns keep a blazing fire in summer time, and they will give you heat exhaustion too.

Oh and be careful getting enslaved - exposure to the elements can kill you.... er if you're into that sort of thing.

Sorry for being so verbose, its my way, hehe

-gm17

Finally managed to figure out how to post my screen-shots. Here goes:

So here's a character I made a while ago. She's a succubus in a more "human" form. She uses Loversmagic spells to drain the life out of the men she seduces (loversBed) and women she defiles (raperS mainly). While she's a strong mage she has low health. (The Forbidden armor is mainly cosmetic here) The succubus from LoversMagic I like to pretend is her servant. I've had quite a lot of fun using this character :)

Screen_Shot3.png

Screen_Shot5.png

I'm pretty terrible with taking photos. I probably should've went with an oblivion plain or some sort of dungeon. But oh well.

So here's a character I made a while ago. She's a succubus in a more "human" form. She uses Loversmagic spells to drain the life out of the men she seduces (loversBed) and women she defiles (raperS mainly). While she's a strong mage she has low health. (The Forbidden armor is mainly cosmetic here) The succubus from LoversMagic I like to pretend is her servant. I've had quite a lot of fun using this character :)

Screen_Shot3.png

Screen_Shot5.png

I'm pretty terrible with taking photos. I probably should've went with an oblivion plain or some sort of dungeon. But oh well.

I um' date=' don't see any pics -[/color']

Screen_Shot3.png

Screen_Shot5.png

Hey, may I ask how do you get the fog in your pics?

Screen_Shot3.png

Screen_Shot5.png

Hey' date=' may I ask how do you get the fog in your pics?

[/quote']

Looking back I'm actually not sure how I got that fog. It could've been Natural Environments or possibly just as a result of the lowered view distance.

Whoa! Especially the Nord and Mr. Xivilai are total badasses!

Their powerful appearance sure gets boosted even more by the pictures' perspective and lighting.

Good work, one does not see male characters like that frequently on here. I really need to get some of Room207's bodybuilder equipment...