• 2 weeks later...

DOAHDM Beach model used sweat/water map to tans effect

the "tans" is "sweat/water"

FallingCat, something I was thinking about - what about a RANDOMIZE button for Parvate Paradise selection in a future AutoLink?

Example: if I press F11+R at the movie selection screen, AutoLink picks a random ParvateParadis.ini movie file in the directory to load? it would be very nice to just press a button over and over and not know we're going to get each time.

If it's too hard to make it automatically choose randomly from what's inside the  ParvateParadise folder, maybe we could make our own "playlist" of which ParvateParadise.ini files AutoLink tries to pick from beforehand to randomize. Like a ParvateParadiseRandom.ini or something?

What I mean is there could be a button like F11+R that loads ParvateParadiseRandom.ini and the contents of ParvateParadiseRandon.ini we could write in our favorite video files like:

ParvateParadise.ini

ParvateParadise[3].ini

ParvateParadise[5].ini

Etc and AutoLink could try to randomize the contents of ParvateParadiseRandom.ini

Hopefully I explained that right lol!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, thank you for your excellent work. Just as you mentioned, DOAHDM Beach model used sweat/water map to tans effect. That's the reason when we use F8+12345, the skin color changes for Beach Paradise mods. Does this means if we want tan and sweat works independently, we must let beach paradise make bodies with different tans then we can use separated sweat function again ? But in the pages of Beach paradise, they mention that the newest version of AutoLink can define new keys for sweat ? How can we do this ? Maybe I understand wrong. Thank you again.

Coudl anyone post a link to some tutorial on how to use the Privata Paradise a,d other functions of Autolink? Right now I can use it perfectly for costumes, hairstyles and faces, but I have no idea on how to use everything else it provides.

Thank you!

On this site there is such a tutorial. I saw him.

• 2 weeks later...

Pardon my confusion, but does anybody know how to correct the controls for Xbox One controllers? It says under version 3.20 something about dinput8ex.bin, but there isn't such a file in the downloads. The description seemed (to me) to imply that it includes a DLL for xbox one controllers, but there isn't one included with 3.3.

I've deleted autolink's dinput8.dll and created an XinputPlus profile, then renamed the resulting dinput8.dll to dinput8ex.bin and then reinstalled autolink, but that doesn't work. I've tried the other way around, but then autolink won't work and the controller will.

I've even tried just renaming autolink's dinput8.dll to dinput8ex.bin, but this obviously didn't work either.

The options file doesn't mention anything about this.

I can't complain because this is all free for me, but without correct controls it's frustrating to try to actually fight.

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, serpientesmile said:

Put the damn link and leave the bullshit. It is assumed that this is a Forum to help and to share knowledge, not to say, '' I saw it '', '' look for it in Google '' 

))))))))
Goddess, you're lucky that Cabbas not here anymore. You would have learned about yourself a lot of new and interesting. LOL
23 minutes ago, serpientesmile said:

Who the hell is Cabbas? Help the people or do not say anything, this is not Face-butt 

Well, I hope that HE will appear here and answer you. Although unlikely.
And I can only point out that you spent your 1000th message on Kabbas. ))

It's not the forum who is dead, it's people who left this subforum, look others forum as Skyrim or Sims and it's still active but here for DOA5LR it's getting hard to find someone active.

And even when you find one, there are 50% you'll get an answer because people became lazy to answer or help, asking you to search a little on Google before ask your question -where I half agree, took me 2 min to find Texture Tool last time you asked me from Google but I took this time for you anyway.

Or people are not explaining completely their question, a question with a large possibility of answer, a question who need screens or another langage...

Before there was more help but everyone became lazy to repeat again and again, specially when you take a lot of time to help someone and he tell you "whatever" and stop modding 2 days after. It's very uncouraging the person who help you.

-Experience talking.

There are a big negative impact in the fact of not helping new users, we have a lot of modders left and when a new one want to joint to make the game still alive then no one is helping him, ofc this person won't stay a lot if he don't know what to do or how to proceed but think also the other place, where you need to explain for a xxxx time how to mod doa, what tools, links, why this error or that, blender, ect ect... Really explaining from the base, for me it's really tiring, if I see the other is not making a little effort to his side too I'll not make everything for him it's too easy.

All firsts modders who started modding DOA5LR had no one on who to count and ask questions because we was all discovering in same time and we kept strong and learned a lot by our own, so if we can do that, you too.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, doa5casual said:

thanks, so if thats 240 per slot. 240 times how ever many slots equals 240+ costumes right?

240 costumes + costumes from DLC.

Although, frankly, I never checked this information. At some characters the number of suits has exceeded 200, but up to the top border yet did not reach. It will be necessary to somehow check what will happen when there are 240 of them.

On 12/17/2017 at 7:48 AM, priss10 said:

240 costumes + costumes from DLC.

Although, frankly, I never checked this information. At some characters the number of suits has exceeded 200, but up to the top border yet did not reach. It will be necessary to somehow check what will happen when there are 240 of them.

just tested, once you reach 240 costumes all other remaining costumes just gets cut off  in descending order and you cannot select it.

9 hours ago, doa5casual said:

just tested, once you reach 240 costumes all other remaining costumes just gets cut off  in descending order and you cannot select it.

Thanks for the info, DOA5casual!
By the way, it's high time to upgrade the Autolink. And not only to increase the number of available suits, but in particular to improve the work with animation. This problem could be solved in different ways, for example, can select the animation by pressing simultaneously F9 and two, rather than one, additional keys. Or can enter the numeric code with the animation number after pressing F9.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i cant figure out how to make Noatora or Mai or any else non vanilla girls in paradise ....

i dont have an option in the paradise movie list. and i dont have any option for swap head on the characters haircut option..

i dont get it at all.. can somebody explain me ? i installed autolink 3.30 and the movie stuff ( i dont know what the psd file are for.. i know its photoshop stuff, but i dont know if i need them and/or how to put them )

edit : fixed, was a bad exe of game :smile: