• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 11:17 PM, Otakadelic said:

1.10c has two version, 1.10c and 1.10cP1. And game.exe of 1.10cP1 should have exact same size and date as:

-a----       2017/12/12     10:20       17260664 game.exe

If "kinda like that" or "very close" then Click "UNINSTALL GAME" or "VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES" from DOA5LR's Property window from Steam client then reinstall DOA5LR.

Unlike GOG, there is no choice in Steam and will send your computer the most recent version 1.10cP1. Check game.exe again. If still different date and value even right after the reinstall then something wrong with your computer. The answer and solution should be from Microsoft, not here.

WS000468.jpg.c234c5616c2bcb51d6996d011073dafb.jpg

Correction: you can download any previously released version of a game from Steam 

*exceptions may exist but DOA5LR isn't one of them to my knowledge 

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2019 at 12:28 PM, Nickhead said:

Hey, I'm new here, so I just wanted to ask:

Can I actually return the Private Paradise videos back to 30fps? How to do so?

My PC is of moderate specs, so I don't wanna push it too hard while running the game.

Go to the game's root directory and open Dinput8.ini

Scroll to the end of the file and change SpeedScaleEX=1 to 0

; 允許使用F1控制播放速度與影院模式FPS (0:OFF 1:ON)
SpeedScaleEx=0

2 hours ago, sillv said:

Go to the game's root directory and open Dinput8.ini

Scroll to the end of the file and change SpeedScaleEX=1 to 0

; 允許使用F1控制播放速度與影院模式FPS (0:OFF 1:ON)
SpeedScaleEx=0

Thx buddy, I got it reverted now. Appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, The_Virus said:

Could someone be so helpful as to explain how I get the movie files in the original post working? I put them in the autolink folder and I am confused on where and how I should be hitting the command prompts. Thank you.

[F9] + [1-0] [q-p] [a-l] [z-m]

F9 + a or s or d=circus, where the pole dance is (I think "a" iirc)

F9 + z or x orc=gym

F9 + f or g or h or j or k or l=shower

F9 + 1 through 0 is the beach

• 8 months later...

第一:PC doa5乳摇 autolink一直有个疑问。我看了你的autolink(以下简称auto)更新记录:AutoLink-v2.22 2016-08-10@0611.rar 修正乳摇(BreastMotion)快捷键失效 ,请问这里的乳摇(BreastMotion)快捷键指的 [F7]+[3]   绝伦 . [F7]+[4]   颤动?
第二:DOA5版本1.08,我已经在DOA5里游戏设置里设置真胸引擎模式”绝伦“,是不是就不need再按[F7]+[4],胸部也能剧烈晃动?还是真胸引擎”绝伦“模式,再按[F7]+[4],女角色胸部晃动更加剧烈,左右晃动更加明显?第三:DOA5 PS3日文版用手柄左右摇晃,女主角胸部会左右摇动,请问PC版DOA5用了auto v3.3或auto v2.71按[F7]+[4],真胸引擎”绝伦“模式,一定要用xbox手柄才能左右摇晃女主角胸部,键盘不能左右摇晃女主角胸部?

• 1 month later...

我的《dead or alive 5》是1.10c版本,autolink 3.30版本。请你看我上传的video,我不停的按F7,乳房摇晃幅度太小而且不自然,摇晃幅度不如PS4平台doa5。

My "dead or alive 5" is version 1.10c and version 3.30 of autolink. Please watch the video I uploaded. I kept pressing F7. The shaking of the breast is too small and unnatural, and the shaking is not as good as the PS4 platform doa5.

如果你有空可以更新下autolink,使PC平台DOA5胸部摇晃幅度更大。If you have time, you can update autolink to make the PC platform DOA5 chest shake more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/9/2020 at 5:59 AM, Bok3Ron said:

alguien sabe como jugar con un mando de xbox one? porque ami no me configura bien todos los botones y e intentado modificar pero por culpa del Dinput8.dll del autolink no se puede modificar con el programa Xinput 

Pues yo simplemente conecto el mando y listo, siempre funcionad perfecto No sabia que se tenia que usar un programa de terceros para jugar con mando Xbox.   

On 6/5/2021 at 3:00 PM, Sneaksmile said:

Pues yo simplemente conecto el mando y listo, siempre funcionad perfecto No sabia que se tenia que usar un programa de terceros para jugar con mando Xbox.   

si por cable funciona bien pero inalambrico o por bluetooth me cambia los botones 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2021 at 5:41 AM, Bok3Ron said:

si por cable funciona bien pero inalambrico o por bluetooth me cambia los botones 

Cuando dije '' conecto '', me refería al conector inalámbrico. Nunca he tenido problemas con eso. Que raro tu problema ...    

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

does anyone know how to get mai and the other girls to appear in the movie menu for beach paradise? I'm using v7.0 and I can only get them to appear by replacing the current d3d9.dll with one from v5.5.7, but that gets rid of reshade

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 8:26 PM, ssbu said:

does anyone know how to get mai and the other girls to appear in the movie menu for beach paradise? I'm using v7.0 and I can only get them to appear by replacing the current d3d9.dll with one from v5.5.7, but that gets rid of reshade

You cant use reshade with this autolink

On 2/2/2022 at 1:25 PM, Futa Lover said:

You cant use reshade with this autolink

so if i am using paradise 7.0, which autolink version should be using? I used to have a "detail" section in the hairstyle page and it's gone after updating paradise 7.0. Can't find my mods now and same as Mia gone missing.

Edited by nevin2756
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...