I've never managed to get the F8 sweat/wetness options to work, is it just me? All the other functions, breast physics, light intensity, slowmo all work fine. IS it a windows 10 issue? A clash with Gedosata? Do I need a separate program installed, Cheat Engine for example?

Scratch that, just found it was due to having sweat OFF in the game options.

I never actually fight, and the vanilla sweat looked terrible, ho hum :P

Thank you FallingCat for this great tool!

btw, loading other DX dll's like 'lnk_reshuffle.dll' was very useful for other DX wrappers like 'XInput Plus'. Please not remove this functionality.

you can rename XInput plus dll to dinput8ex.bin

Thank you FallingCat for this great tool!

btw, loading other DX dll's like 'lnk_reshuffle.dll' was very useful for other DX wrappers like 'XInput Plus'. Please not remove this functionality.

you can rename XInput plus dll to dinput8ex.bin

wow, that works fine, many thx. for info

• 3 weeks later...

for what is useful these tools?

rar.gif  MovieDataA.rar   2.33MB   924 downloads

rar.gif  ParvateParadiseEx 2017-05-06@1617.rar   537.98KB   420 downloads

rar.gif  ParvateParadise12 2017-05-06@1526.rar   156.01KB   370 downloads

I found the autolink 3.20 here: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5586510-1-1.html

by the way you should change the tittle of post for Autolink. Thank you for your hard work.

Anyone have any other sites to get autolink (now v3.30 I am guessing from that link above)? I can't understand a thing on that page. I think it's asking me to login to download but I really don't really want to make a login on site I can't even read.  :)

Guest Hrun

Anyone have any other sites to get autolink (now v3.30 I am guessing from that link above)? I can't understand a thing on that page. I think it's asking me to login to download but I really don't really want to make a login on site I can't even read.  :)

Until 18 June you can download Autolink from this site only for money. Use google translator.

But what prevents you from downloading Autolink 3.30 from the first page of this topic? ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/77539-autolink-330/?p=1890506

When I select random in versus and tag I get the bosses as opponents. They glow green and don't play music. I would prefer not to fight them but I usually select random so I can see all characters while practicing.

Is there an option to turn off boss appearances? I checked the input but it's all in Chinese...

Until 18 June you can download Autolink from this site only for money. Use google translator.

But what prevents you from downloading Autolink 3.30 from the first page of this topic? ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/77539-autolink-330/?p=1890506

doh, I completely forgot to check if it was linked in the first post. Thanks. :)

New Autolink drops about 10 fps in the game. Old one doesn't causes that.

Even if it does, it should at least work with the latest version. Steam did an update a little while ago so v3.10 stopped working for me.

When I select random in versus and tag I get the bosses as opponents. They glow green and don't play music. I would prefer not to fight them but I usually select random so I can see all characters while practicing.

Is there an option to turn off boss appearances? I checked the input but it's all in Chinese...

It's not what AutoLink did

It's not what AutoLink did

Turns out it was a conflict with an older version of Ink_Reshuffle and the Autolink update. I removed all Ink_Reshuffle files and .dll and things went back to normal. My fault it seems. Thanks for your tool though, it is very wonderful.

>

attachicon.gifAutoLink-v3.10 2017-05-04@1553.rar

PP support MAI

attachicon.gifMovieDataA.rar

hotkey [F9]+[0]  [F9]+[1]

MAI.MPM

ParvateParadiseEx.psd

ParvateParadiseEx.tga

ParvateParadise01.tga ~ ParvateParadise15.tga

attachicon.gifParvateParadiseEx 2017-05-06@1617.rar

ParvateParadiseEx.psd ( The original Kasumi pic )

attachicon.gifParvateParadise12 2017-05-06@1526.rar

ParvateParadise12.psd

Hello Falling cat...

I see your new update makes movie cutscene into 30fps...

Can you tell me how to make it back into 60fps ??

I prefer to see the movie into 60fps...

Thanks for the update BTW...

>

PP support MAI

MAI.MPM

ParvateParadiseEx.psd

ParvateParadiseEx.tga

attachicon.gifParvateParadiseEx 2017-05-06@1617.rar

ParvateParadiseEx.psd ( The original Kasumi pic )

attachicon.gifParvateParadise12 2017-05-06@1526.rar

ParvateParadise12.psd

Hello Falling cat...

I see your new update makes movie cutscene into 30fps...

Can you tell me how to make it back into 60fps ??

I prefer to see the movie into 60fps...

Thanks for the update BTW...

movie's story mode => fps30

others fps60

PP support MAI

MAI.MPM

ParvateParadiseEx.psd

ParvateParadiseEx.tga

Thank you so much fallingcat for your update...

BTW I notice that we really need d3d9.dll file to be working with other girl...

It's not like previous version, that we still can use it without D3D9.DLL from autolink...

Is there's a way for us who's using Reshade d3d9.dll working with your Autolink ??

I know using sweetfx 1.5 is working if you rename it to D3D9EX.DLL...

Unfortunately it's not working with Reshade...

As always, thanks for your effort for DOA Mod community...

i using sweetfx 1.5 too .,  plz fix d3d9.dll    ., thanks 

Hello, Ty so much Fallingcat for the awesome work, i have a bit of pb, with pole dancing music, it was working and not despite the path of mp3 file are correct and placed on the ParvateParadise....ini i only get the bg sounds not the music, i guess i tampered with the movies speed for a bit, now on normal speed idont hear them. using translator, ive read in ur DInput8.ini that mp3 cause pb and its better to use wma, is that true?

Also i request for ur next autolink update since u seems like having the games sources opened!!

can make the spectator mode cpu vs cpu, time limited? like i choose random characters, random stage, but the match dont go indifinitly, rather like 60 secs, then pick another random character, rand stage .. and go on like that, it would be awesome to watch sexy combats till fall asleep. like soul calibur 3 on ps2 used to have.

cheers.