Can anyone tell me why my males and females are in the wrong position half of the time? It's not the animations.

Ā 

Did you disable gender restrictions in WickedWhims? Does your female have a penis? Did you select a gay animation instead of straight?

Ā 

Those could be the cause of it. Otherwise, just click on one of them and select switch position.

Not really a bug, but recently I discovered that in my game breasts no longer seem to animate, even with animations that used to have it. Has anyone else reported this? If so did you find out what was causing the issue and possibly how to fix it. I'm guessing there's a conflict or something going on, and remembered I had the breastbone override both from WW and the original one from Denton47, though deleting one of them doesn't seem ot have fixed anything.Ā 

So my game was fine, but all of a sudden it has started crashing within the first couple of minutes of actual game play and I don't know what could be wrong with it. Attached is a copy of my last exception file.

Have you recently added any cc or changed any settings?

Ā 

Sometimes helps to back-track and you may find it :)

I would like to make some animations but the documentation is kinda confusing is there a video I can watch for the whole process?

Hi!

Ā 

There are lots of tutorials for blender available on YouTube but no specific Wickedwhims video tutorials that I know of,

Ā 

It does seem very confusing at first but the tutorials by Turbo and Redabyss will make sense eventually when you combine them and experiment with posing the rig :)

I've been having an issue with the exhibitionism social options. The naturist abilities work just as intended, but for some reason trying to use any of the exhibitionist abilities (flashing, streaking, undressing) just has my sim stand there for a few seconds before clearing their queue. I've tried a clean install of both the mod and the game, I've tried reinstalling the mod with the batch the file, and nothing has worked.Ā 

ive tried just about everything so maybe u guys can help heres the last ex

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>9fe5d824d7d8551b59e4cb96</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2017-10-16 11:59:28</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.34.18.1020-1.200.000.293.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>posture.py:1265</categoryid><desyncid>9fe5d824d7d8551b59e4cb96</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim') Traceback (most recent call last): Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 382, in _resume Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2431, in _startup_sim_gen Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2347, in _update_face_and_posture_gen Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_state.py", line 598, in kickstart_gen Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1258, in kickstart_gen Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1265, in kickstart_source_interaction_gen AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim' </desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>9fe5d824d7d8551b59e4cb96</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2017-10-16 11:59:29</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.34.18.1020-1.200.000.293.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>posture.py:1265</categoryid><desyncid>9fe5d824d7d8551b59e4cb96</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim') Traceback (most recent call last): Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 382, in _resume Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2431, in _startup_sim_gen Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2347, in _update_face_and_posture_gen Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_state.py", line 598, in kickstart_gen Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1258, in kickstart_gen Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1265, in kickstart_source_interaction_gen AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim' </desyncdata></report>
</root>

EDIT :
Had a really old mod (2015) in my mod folder that I never cleaned. New update made it screw with my game. No help needed actually.

Hey !
I have aĀ  weird issue where certain actions wont load/play at all. Sims will reset in place instead and a orange popup with an Error Logged appears.

All kissing related actions (From First kiss to Suave Kiss) wont work, as well as "ask to be boyfriend/girlfriend".
Friendly hug will work, but not embrace from the romance category.

Actually, most of the romance actions who are not talking related wont load. I can use the Whicked Sex feature just fine, but not the regular woohoo.

Everything was working fine until yesterday where my game had a small update.Ā 

I will try to sort out my mods to see if it's caused by something else, but can you look up the issue as well ?

I'm linking my lastException.txt

EDIT : Currently sorting trought my mods/cc. For now everything is working when WhickedWhims and McCommandCenter are running.
I placed all my Noir and Dark mods inside the same folder and when I put it inside the Sims 4 mods folder, the game refuses to launch. Is it the culprit ?

https://pastebin.com/Yf5zjrqbĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

So I just updated to this version and like many others I'm on the 1.29 version of the game. All my skins work alright, BUT when I go to get it on, the female characters (only the first one) will keep a set of bra and panties on but the rest will go completely naked.Ā  I have also gone into wicked whims settings in game and gone into outfit settings in sex and made it to automatically take off all clothes and this does not work.Ā  I have also tried using wicked whims - undress and that does not work either (neither does taking off strap-on).Ā  Any theories?Ā  All of this worked perfectly before the update.

Ā 

Ā 

https://pastebin.com/dg5Ya4Mz

lastException.txt