Hi R-Lo!

What do you mean "compatible at least 1.25"?

I extracted the files before putting the folder into the folder.

Was that a bad idea?

Thank you!

Regards

No problem! Not a bad idea, that part is fine :)

You need to make sure you're running a recently updated game, there's a version number at bottom of the start screen, any lower than 1.25 won't work

Hi R-Lo!

Thank you! Now I used the automatic installer in my desperation and it ...worked.

I had tried that before, too and it always said the files were missing.

I do not understand that, but I could start the mod now.

If I want to have now more realistic bodies (not the barbie-type), which mod does not "mess up" ww and the game too much?

There are many mods here, but I do not want to try them all....

WW is really good, but the body is not perfect, yet....

:-))))

Thank you

regards

Hi R-Lo!

Thank you! Now I used the automatic installer in my desperation and it ...worked.

I had tried that before, too and it always said the files were missing.

I do not understand that, but I could start the mod now.

If I want to have now more realistic bodies (not the barbie-type), which mod does not "mess up" ww and the game too much?

There are many mods here, but I do not want to try them all....

WW is really good, but the body is not perfect, yet....

:-))))

Thank you

regards

No problem!

Personally, I found it easier to avoid using the installer,

Next update... I recommend removing the TURBODRIVER and ww.json files manually to a backup folder before manually dropping the new files in :)

There's lots of body mods available, all over the net, many are overlays but you can get some great stuff here!

For skins, a good start would be use Wild Guys mod or Hiroki's, only pick one though as it will replace the Barbie doll body and two or more will conflict,

The Heavy Boobs mod by Heliotropic is a nice mod for improving the breast shape but I don't think it can be used at the same time as Hiroki's,

Wild guy's details are a separate mod and will work with either base :)

Airplane Randy has a nipple mod that is very good too!

Thank you, R-Lo!

Yet I still do not see how to get rid of this bra and panty :-)

I used to have wicked wohooo and then it worked.

But my sims 4 is not very stable so I had to delete it, as evrytime the game crashen ( I still have vista and ea doesn't update in a compatible way for it).

Help :-)

Thank you, R-Lo!

But my sims 4 is not very stable so I had to delete it, as evrytime the game crashen ( I still have vista and ea doesn't update in a compatible way for it).

If you previously used wicked whims, you may have a stray file named "TURBODRIVER.exibitionism...This was recently changed for TURBODRIVER.nudity.

Remove the exibitionism file and it may work... (Crosses fingers)

Thank you, R-Lo!

If you previously used wicked whims, you may have a stray file named "TURBODRIVER.exibitionism...This was recently changed for TURBODRIVER.nudity.

I've noticed this bug as well, it doesn't seem to work properly because when editing the sims outfit, the bra will not remove when told to. Adding ANYTHING to the current nude outfit or partial nude outfit will revert it back to default display.

Thank you, R-Lo!

I've noticed this bug as well, it doesn't seem to work properly because when editing the sims outfit, the bra will not remove when told to. Adding ANYTHING to the current nude outfit or partial nude outfit will revert it back to default display.

Are you using the dresser? Sounds like you are using the underwear switcher maybe?

@R-Lo:

Thank you! Now I can play, but the game keeps crashing. Like before without mod, as I have vista.

Maybe I'll upgrade...

Now I'm waiting for AZMODAN's update :-)

Looks great so far!

Why is there no option like "breasts" in the WW-menu? Nobody pays attention to them....:-)

Thanks

I've tried to read through this thread as best as I can to find my issue, but I haven't seen anything that looks similar to what I'm getting.

When I install the mod, both via using the auto extractor or manually dropping the files in the mods folder, I start up the sims, and immediately am greeted with the 'exception error' that has been mentioned a few times, however it was also said that this can be ignored?

However after installing the mod, I can no longer interact with my sims at all. The only thing I can do is select varying sims, I can't command any actions ect via clicking like normal.

Apologies if this has been mentioned previously, however as I said, I couldn't see anything that had quite the same problem myself.

Thanks in advance!

I've tried to read through this thread as best as I can to find my issue, but I haven't seen anything that looks similar to what I'm getting.

When I install the mod, both via using the auto extractor or manually dropping the files in the mods folder, I start up the sims, and immediately am greeted with the 'exception error' that has been mentioned a few times, however it was also said that this can be ignored?

However after installing the mod, I can no longer interact with my sims at all. The only thing I can do is select varying sims, I can't command any actions ect via clicking like normal.

Apologies if this has been mentioned previously, however as I said, I couldn't see anything that had quite the same problem myself.

Thanks in advance!

Worth noting, I installed the game today, and have the most recent version of the mod available.

Thank you, R-Lo!

Are you using the dresser? Sounds like you are using the underwear switcher maybe?

I've used both, including CAS Full edit. Nothing seems to be working, I have gotten rid of the old file but it still seems to be broken.

To clarify: The mod works normally as it is supposed to, however the problem lies with the outfits where you have a top taken off or bottoms taken off. When trying to edit the outfit, it puts the default bra/panties/underwear back on and you cannot take them off. 

Below I am going to attempt to attach a video of the problem.

Thank you, R-Lo!

I've used both, including CAS Full edit. Nothing seems to be working, I have gotten rid of the old file but it still seems to be broken.

To clarify: The mod works normally as it is supposed to, however the problem lies with the outfits where you have a top taken off or bottoms taken off. When trying to edit the outfit, it puts the default bra/panties/underwear back on and you cannot take them off.

There's an option in wicked settings related to underwear, have you tried that already too?

Thanks in advance!

Worth noting, I installed the game today, and have the most recent version of the mod available.

Do you have any other mods installed?

Inteen (obselete) MCC controller and UI cheat extension mods can interfere if outdated

In my mods folder, I have no subfolders, maybe try dropping the files in directly?

Also maybe try removing everything but Wickedwhims and see if it continues?

Thank you, R-Lo!

There's an option in wicked settings related to underwear, have you tried that already too?

Thanks in advance!

Inteen (obselete) MCC controller and UI cheat extension mods can interfere if outdated

In my mods folder, I have no subfolders, maybe try dropping the files in directly?

I am linking a screen recording so you can see what I am seeing.

https://streamable.com/pfqkh

Here you can see the problem I am having. It won't come off.. pun not intended.

No I do not have any of those mods installed.

@R-Lo:

Thank you! Now I can play, but the game keeps crashing. Like before without mod, as I have vista.

Maybe I'll upgrade...

Now I'm waiting for AZMODAN's update :-)

Looks great so far!

Why is there no option like "breasts" in the WW-menu? Nobody pays attention to them....:-)

Thanks

There's some but not many, breast movements have only recently been implemented and breast play can a tricky one to get right as one animation wouldn't fit all body shapes and sizes

Thank you, R-Lo!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the video, I'm no expert with it but my guess is that it's a problem with the override file,

Can you screenshot your mods folder if possible? That would help too :)

Thank you, R-Lo!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the video, I'm no expert with it but my guess is that it's a problem with the override file,

Can you screenshot your mods folder if possible? That would help too :)

As you requested, here are all the mods I have installed.

post-2280689-0-78641000-1507222789_thumb.png

post-2280689-0-55485400-1507222796_thumb.png

post-2280689-0-63355400-1507222802_thumb.png

Looking at your folder, you have many irregular files in there,

Like rar files of things already extracted etc,

Azmodans file needs rough or smooth can't have both,

Remove the settings file and any other txt files

Don't remove the resource.cfg file though or ww.json

You have a rar file called WW animations, 85mb large and a little perculiar,

Remove this as well as the Wickedwhims rar too, these could be the culprit possibly,

I noticed that a whole heap of your animation packages have the same date tag which is very unusual too,

If they're outdated they'll need to be updated too,

You have a female nude skin retexture too which may also cause issues if it's a default replacement

Looking at your folder, you have many irregular files in there,

Like rar files of things already extracted etc,

Azmodans file needs rough or smooth can't have both,

Remove the settings file and any other txt files

Don't remove the resource.cfg file though or ww.json

You have a rar file called WW animations, 85mb large and a little perculiar,

Remove this as well as the Wickedwhims rar too, these could be the culprit possibly,

I noticed that a whole heap of your animation packages have the same date tag which is very unusual too,

If they're outdated they'll need to be updated too,

You have a female nude skin retexture too which may also cause issues if it's a default replacement

I will take a look at it. For now, I just removed that particular outfit for now. Thanks.

Hi! I really want to play around with your mod and compatible animations, but I can't get the mod to work.

I've had a modless game for a long time but have used mods in the past. I followed all your instructions while inserting the mod into the correct folders and it shows up in my list of mods when I open the game. The problem is that even though it's in my game somewhere, I don't see anything about it while in the actual gameplay. There is no interaction or even settings anywhere and I've tried a few different things but the animations still won't pop up in game.

I hope someone will help me out! thanks <3

in the wicked whims september 8th update, i cant seem to find the setting option to set the incest and teen relatioships mode on but it didnt show up, i tried re-downloading it again and deleting a lot of useless files but it didnt work, did the programer moved it? help :(

Hi! I really want to play around with your mod and compatible animations, but I can't get the mod to work.

I've had a modless game for a long time but have used mods in the past. I followed all your instructions while inserting the mod into the correct folders and it shows up in my list of mods when I open the game. The problem is that even though it's in my game somewhere, I don't see anything about it while in the actual gameplay. There is no interaction or even settings anywhere and I've tried a few different things but the animations still won't pop up in game.

I hope someone will help me out! thanks <3

Is your game a legit copy? Aka updated for the latest patch?

Are script mods enabled in the options menu?

When you click on your sim does the wickedwhims mod icon show up? Or is there nothing at all ?

Did you download any animation packs? You're gonna need those and are you using the latest Wickedwhims?

mod works fine for me , except cant do whoohoo or try for a baby , i git exception error each time i try

Wickedwhims has nothing to do with the core game woohoo mechanic

Hey when I launched a game today and suddenly the stranger asked my sim for sex.

I'm sure I already disabled "sex autonomy" so I checked settings again... It was resetted to default automatically!

Is there any way to downgrade this mod to older version? I don't want automatic sex!

And old version didn't have this annoyance.

Can anyone share a file without automatic sex? Please?

Problem 1: Why this mod resetted to default? Older version never had this issue.

Problem 2: This shouldn't happen if the auto-sex is DISABLED by default, and older version didn't have auto-sex!

Problem 3: Older version? Where is it?

That autonomy disabling function works as intended, but it does reset with each recent Wickedwhims update. You should just try to disable autonomy from the settings menu and then save your game.

I have problem with genetical

my sims is asian looking girl and have a baby with a white guy

but.... my kid is nigga lol (not racist, just not make sense) and it happen to other white guy too

is it an error from this mod or because crashing with other mod?

Um that was uncalled for.. you could have just said black? Wickedwhims has nothing to do with that and you're probably using CC.

All the other cops in this game are a bunch of whores.  Almost each day, when my sim goes to work and I go with her, two random cops will start doing it on their own. one time at a crime scene two cops and the witness who was a ghost broke out in a three way. How do i stop them from doing this. some times it mess with the game and slow stuff down..  always accept is off or I swear it is and i swear i turned the setting on that stop public sex.

Yeah I know. The recent update of this mod added "Automatic Sex with strangers" function.

I HATE THIS. Can't they disable it by default before adding a new function?

And to your question - you must disable "sex autonomy" from WickedWhims Settings by yourself AFTER install this mod.

@Developer

Please, my sim is not your whore. Disable automatic sex by default :(

It literally takes 2 seconds to disable all autonomy related settings geez.... 

I hope this is the right place for this question...

The townies are always undressing in public, like at work, clubs, bars etc...Is there a setting in the whicked mod that can stop this?

I hope this is the right place for this question...

The townies are always undressing in public, like at work, clubs, bars etc...Is there a setting in the whicked mod that can stop this?