Ā 

hi guys, I'm having a problem with the mod. It worked fine for a week and then out of nowhere while in game, I started having notifications that an error had occurred and then the games freezes or to better say, I keep getting the same note again and again and the time in-game moves but I can't do a thing. In the message error is said that wickedwims stopped working and that something was outdated, so I went check again if there were new versions of the animations or of the main mod, but nothing, I have all up to date. Can someone help me? Thanks for your time.

Ā 

Hey you,

Ā 

this bug is caused by azmodan22's bondage devices. There has been an update to these files to prevent these errors. Simply download and install the fixed files, and make sure you overwrite or delete the old files (I somehow ended up putting them into a different folder and had two different versions of the items, which still made my game crash while I was certain I had the fixed files... which I had).

Ā 

Good luck!

Ā 

Thanks for the help, but where can I find the link to the new files? Thanks again

Hey TURBODRIVER,

Ā 

First of all your mod is amazing! But sadly i have an issue with a selfmade animation...

So i go through the whlole Tutorial. From the Blender animations, until the xml document.Ā 

All went fine. I put my saved animation package into the mod folders. And ingame it showes up (under teasing, kiss animation)

i click on it an the sims were about to start my "kiss animation". But the animation doesn't show up!!!? I'm really tired because i'm working the whole

Day on this animation. And now this happend. And i don't know why :,(Ā 

Ā 

I've checked the files too. It was all coreckt. But someting isn't coreckt!!!

Ā 

Do you have any ideas why my animation doesn't show up?

And sorry for being so nooby xD but it was a bit complicated to make the animation package and im really tired now xD

I hope you know what my problem is and you could help me. maybe i could show you how i make the process of the animation Package.

Maybe you could see what i'm doing wrong.

Ā 

Ok im going to bed right now.

Good night, have a nice day

After doing the do, my sim can't take a pregnancy test? I uninstall and reinstalled and even deleted the stuff that conflicted with the mod. Help???

Ā 

Make sure that you have pregnancy percentage on in the settings.Ā  It can reset to 0% for random reasons that I don't...know yet, but it's good to check if that'sĀ  happening.

Hi, my sims that don't have the romantic trait are getting the tense "lovelorn" moodlet associated with that trait ever since I got WW - is that intended? And if so, is there any way I can disable it? The sims in question are friends-with-benefits with a purely sexual WW relationship with no romantic interactions (I have sex relations impact disabled), and the occasional tense moodlets are a little bothersome.

it worked fine for the first, 15 minutes? i think. but then this notification (orange) suddenly popped up saying an error has occurred and that it might be due to outdated mods and that a lastException file was made, and that i should report it. so before i submitted this report, i have tried everything in my power, which is reinstalling the wickedwhims mod and making sure all the animation mods are up-to-date. but alas, to no avail. so, here's the lastException file:

Ā 

https://pastebin.com/xqz2RCmA

When I download WW, I only get one document. no files for theĀ Ā WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4 - 5 July 2017.zipĀ I don't think thats normal, no?Ā 

Ā 

aren't you supposed to...extract it?

I have this issue do you know what the cause is?

Ā 

PIC SHOWN

Ā 

Aso on sex settings if asking to leave some clothing on while having sex it always shows for a split second then all is naked

what setting in WW do I need to change?

post-2129804-0-44638700-1501711983_thumb.jpg

Hi guys!

I installed this mod today and some animations. I see all my mods in the beginning and I see the wicked whims. But in the game no animations. No woohoo or anything? Only kiss. I've tried reinstalling several times, But still, I only get the kiss but no sex. What should I do?

Hello Turbo!

I looked through the files people have posted to get your help in discovering what is wrong with their game and why an error occurs.Ā  However my error files give me no information and just continuously happen.Ā  The only thing they read is:

Ā 

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
</root>

Ā 

I do not understand how this tells me what is wrong with my game and what is conflicting.Ā  I have removed all mods from folder and still get this with my WickedWhims mod.Ā  My game is patched up to date, I downloaded the most recent wickedwhims mod. I have Windows 10.Ā  I am unsure as to how I find broken cc that could be causing the conflict when I have removed each of my cc folders (I have my custom content organized into sub-folders but they are only in like this ..../mods/asian theme. There are not sub-folders within my organizing sub-folders)to find the problem.

Hey Turbodriver,

I don't know what's wrong with my game and I already tried to fix it myself, but everytime my female Sim goes to attend work there is an error and it crashes the WW mod. The Sim is just standing there and not going to work.. It says that she is at work, but I can still do things with her on my property. It is a normal base-game job (Cook/Chef) and it doesn't happen with my male sim. I have a custom career installed but it doesn't conflict with the base-game jobs (or it shouldn't atleast). Could it be broken CAS mods? It only crashes when the sim tries to "disappear" and I can't figure out what the problem is. When you go out normal (visit the market in the city) it doesn't crash. After restarting the game, the job the sim recently had, has been removed and it doesn't help if I try a different job, it is the same thing. I hope you can help me.

EDIT: I managed to fix it. I had a really old mod, which modifies the payout from the jobs. After deleting the mod my sim could go to work again. The male sim could go to work, because he had a new job from a DLC, which wasn't modified by the mod since it was a really old mod.

lastException.txt

My game version is 1.31 and when I run Wicked Whims I get errors. Whenever I hire a butler I get a warning that the mod crashed and sometimes sims will become stuck in the air. I use mod conflict detector to find out what is wrong and there are conflicts between all my WW animation mods and I think maybe some of them are old and incompatible. I downloaded all the animations on the Wicked Whims page, is there some that are not working?Ā 

Ā 

This is my error report

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>24c3cc915bd96b2259910536</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-08-13 22:06:53</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.31.37.1020-1.200.000.286.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:354</categoryid><desyncid>24c3cc915bd96b2259910536</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add') Traceback (most recent call last): Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 234, in _run Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduler.py", line 295, in _alarm_callback Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\service_npcs\service_npc_manager.py", line 154, in _send_service_npc Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\service_npcs\service_npc_manager.py", line 211, in _generate_situation_guest_list Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 775, in submit_matching_filter Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 478, in run_without_yielding Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 427, in _create_sim_infos Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 408, in _create_sim_info Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 2737, in create_sim_info Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 452, in conform_sim_info_to_filter_term Ā File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 354, in _conform_sim_info_to_filter_term AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'can_add' </desyncdata></report>
</root>

Hi!!
A question, my game versiĆ³n is 1.31, today I just decided to download the July update of the mod, all well with the installation and inside the game if it appears, the problem is that at the time of sending my sim to do one of the interactions of sex with another, the sim Interacts with the other "asking him to have sex" and then nothing happens, they continue talking and the interaction does not happen, I do not know if I have explained myself well :/ I do not know if someone has already asked for this, if so, sorry I hope someone can help me (and apologize for my translator's english)