View File

A few days ago I created a new follower based on Nisetanaka' presets (no 35) After receiving permission from kofman77 I decided to share / upload my mod here, enjoy! Screenshots on the download page, full list of credits in the archive (readme.txt)

Name: 女 (Onna)
Race: Nord
Skills: Light Armor, 2H Weapons
Essential/Marriable
Level: 10-100
Body: 7BO

Requirements

Skyrim
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

Not required, but highly recommended

aMidianBorn Hide and Studded Hide

Credits

nisetanaka for his presets, skin, body and armor. Most of the stuff is here

Please do not upload this mod to other sites, especially nexus.com

Enjoy!

very nice

sigh now to go do the work to make her a permanent part of my setup (edit race to redguard {I have hardly any good looking ones} and then combine her with the rest of my merged super pack of followers).

keep up the good work please.

thanks for making this

btw: since nisetanaka didn't make the followers into his completed pack, could you make other presets into followers? 

Yes sir, I'm working on a new Elf follower (Preset no 1). Preview here

thanks for making this

btw: since nisetanaka didn't make the followers into his completed pack, could you make other presets into followers? 

Yes sir, I'm working on a new Elf follower (Preset no 1). Preview here

sweet, don't know why these characters seems hit my right spot....

I like that you picked this particular voice for her, people just don't seem to use this one at all! I understand that it can be a little annoying, but what other voice isn't sometimes annoying in Skyrim! Also doeas it need to be said that she's particularly good looking! I mean that BOD!!!!

I like that you picked this particular voice for her, people just don't seem to use this one at all! I understand that it can be a little annoying, but what other voice isn't sometimes annoying in Skyrim! Also doeas it need to be said that she's particularly good looking! I mean that BOD!!!!

This voice fits her character

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...