55 minutes ago, Khaahan said:

Uhm... I'm not so sure... when you launch FO4 from F4SE within MO2 this asks you to wait till Steam is running and logged in before the game can actually start, so if not unabled from Steam the game will be updated anyway. Right?

Anyway, whatever the reason is, my FO4 takes ages when launched before the black screen gets loaded and the same anount of time is needed before the black screen turns into the main screen that leads to the the main menu. In all this process it takes a 10 minutes, more or less, from when I launch the game and when I can actually load a savegame. I hoped thois latest update from Bethesda and the new F4SE release could have solve that, which sounds like a very bad thing to me, but they didn't. A real pain in the axe for sure... specially when you have to try mods several times in a row!

Nope it launches steam but steam won't update when launched from F4SE. Actually F4SE has its own steam.dll.

I'm playing like this since forever and my game is never updated.

Normally it takes under a minute to load main screen, 30 secs or so if you have ssd. Maybe more ram needed I'm not sure.

For a long time we don't have any FO4 bugfix updates. Last 6 or 7 updates were CC crap. This one also is a CC update. Beth released some CC X-02 armor and halloween stuff.

Which would be great except that even F4SE requires Steam active to launch the game.  At least for me it does.  Hence, Offline Mode so that it can launch but can't update.  It's just annoying because the better game developers allow you to choose or do rollbacks.  Bethesda doesn't offer either.

The saddest thing is that you know that every single update they've forced on people in the last year has been nothing but more creation club bullshit that nobody wants, mostly because half of it just shit they blatantly stole from the Nexus (which is free) and the other half is just rubbish reskins that anyone with Photoshop could have made in ten minutes (and probably did).  Bugfixes?  Nah, let the modders do that for us.

I like Fallout 4 but it will likely be the last Bethesda product that I'll ever own.  Their goal seems to be to achieve EA or Ubisoft level of scummy, and they're only one "exclusive always-online launch utility" away from getting there.

1 hour ago, Hanaxar said:

[...]

Normally it takes under a minute to load main screen, 30 secs or so if you have ssd. Maybe more ram needed I'm not sure.

For a long time we don't have any FO4 bugfix updates. Last 6 or 7 updates were CC crap. This one also is a CC update. Beth released some CC X-02 armor and halloween stuff.

I have no clue... my specs: HP OMEN 17, i7 6700 pascal, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 1070A with 8GB memory, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD... I don't see where those loading times I get are really coming from, they make really no sense to me.... I don't expect times like that in a 2000€ gaming laptop where all the rest runs with Ultra settings like a charm!

Speaking of CC crap... I bought the Great Dane and the collar to switch between breeds so to transform Dogmeat into a Dane... the collar doesn't work and the dane is like the cat in the game... he stays there with no real interaction with the player, no line of speach, no exploring/looping skill, anything... doesn't neither count as a sexual partner and punishment for my slaves... enough said! And the mods have to be rebuilt to adapt to something where nothing has really changed at all.

I'm really sick and tired of restarting a new game everytime a serious updates in mod is done. I came along with half Nuka World and that gameplay is lost, among many others lost along the way. I still play it only because of modding, because without mods Fallout or Skyrim would be nothing more than a low-card videogame.

The day Bethesda kills mods and the mods community is the day of Bethesda's fallout, period.

I really hope Just Business gets updated very soon, else I won't be able to play the game since Just Business and enslaving all the females among Raiders and Gunners I come across in battle has become the only way i do play the game by now. I wish I could learn how to do it myself, I would gladly give a help to keep it always up to date if only I could.

Just Business is my Top Notch "XS ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE ESSENTIALS" of my whole mods list, all the other mods work around and for it.

PS: I would love there were more dialog options between the player and the slaves and between slaves either but I know that's probably too much to wish for, right now. I just keep my fingers crossed...

So the compatibility issue with Knockout Framework is this (and others have experienced it):

With JB, you have to mark a target with a special hotkey and then reduce an enemy's health to zero in order to stun them for capture (or whatever you plan on doing with them).  If they're not marked they just die like normal.  It doesn't matter what weapon you use, either.  You can punch out a marked target with your first or you could even shoot them in the face with a missile launcher, they still survive, get stunned, and once released from stun state have all their health points back.  And if you don't capture them - if you select "you can go now" - the immediately turn hostile and attack you again.  So in the end you are kind of forced to capture anyone that you don't want to kill outright

With KOF when you drop an enemy below a certain point with a non-lethal weapon (read: blunt object) they will get knocked out.  There is also an option with Perfect Pacify (PP), which is integrated with KOF, that even lethal weapons have a chance to induce surrender, which is it's own mechanic but, again, integrated so it works smoothly.  But you can't capture people.  You can rob them, rape them, and let them go, but you can't capture them in any kind of permanent way.  Kidnapping lets you move them around but that's it.  The good thing is that releasing victims turns them non-hostile and has them flee the area, which is great.

Problem is that when you use them together they don't mix so knocking people out doesn't let you capture them.  It only triggers the knockout menu.  Ditto for surrendered enemies.  If you want to finish capturing them you have to take your victim, mark them and release them - or the other way around, since marking KO/surrender victims often doesn't work - then grab a lethal weapon (non-blunt, non-capture) and "kill" them in order to trigger the JB menu that allows for capture.  If you try to capture a marked target with a non-lethal weapon it just knocks them out again, which is the problem a lot of people have when trying to use them together.

Now I'm no modder, but I'm hoping that it wouldn't be too hard to blend these together and make it compatible.  It seems that all you would have to do is alter the JB module to remove hunter mode entirely and then link KOF & PP to access the JB capture menu options.  Like, tack it on it's unique capture option to the end of the list.

Question is, is anyone up to the task?  Again, I'm no modder, so count me out.  I can't even get GECK to boot half the time but I understand a little bit about how it works and it seems like it would be a pretty small & easy patch to make.

End result being that robbery, releasing and enslaving could all be done via kockouts with non-lethal weapons and the surrender mechanic, and doing away with the hunter-mode thing entirely (it's kind of pain to try to mark targets in the middle of combat, just saying).  It would be simpler, more immersive and a lot less hassle for everyone.

18 hours ago, fred200 said:

Only problem I have with Just Business is the requirement for XDI. The Ivy author refuses to support it.

Just Business and Ivy, along with Heather (XDI Patch available), are required for my playthroughs.

Gets awkward in dialogs.

Are you saying you believe Just Business is going to be a dead mod anytime soon? That scares the hell outta me!

5 hours ago, Khaahan said:

Are you saying you believe Just Business is going to be a dead mod anytime soon? That scares the hell outta me!

Absolutely worst case - I would run Just Business and Ivy in separate profiles. I can't see playing without either one.

On 10/4/2018 at 6:44 PM, D_ManXX2 said:

Was wondering what mcm settings manage vassal settlements do ?? does this mod add new settlements around commonwealth ?

DLC Nuka World adds two types of settlements - settlements of raiders and vassal settlements. In vassal settlements it is impossible to use the workshop. This option returns the ability to use the workshop.

1 hour ago, ignotum_virum said:

DLC Nuka World adds two types of settlements - settlements of raiders and vassal settlements. In vassal settlements it is impossible to use the workshop. This option returns the ability to use the workshop.

In Nuka World, the only settlement I am aware of is the Raider Red Rocket. Where is another?

Entirely by accident I found a load order that make JB sort of work alongside Knockout Framework and Perfect Pacify.

1. knockoutframework.esm

2. all your other sex mods

3. perfectpacify_knockout.esp

4. justbusiness.esp

The result is not optimal, but functional.  The knockout mechanics work just like normal, which is good.  Once a target is knocked out you can then mark them by interacting with the KOd victim.  Once marked you then crouch, point a weapon at them from up close and use PPs "wake and pacify" function.  The victim will then wake up, be pacified, and your next interactions with them will become those from JB, allowing you to enslave them.

Important detail: You must go into KOF/PP and set the recovered health for awoken victims to the bare minimum (0.1 or 10%).  Otherwise it won't trigger JB, which apparently is set to kick in when a marked target dips to >=10% health.  If they awake with their health any higher then JB won't trigger.

I mention this because, as I said before, I find it far more realistic & immersive to have to KO an opponent with fists or clubs to capture them than to simply hit "mark" from two hundred meters away and then have them "wounded" after I shoot them in the face with a sniper rifle.

Note that all these mods are very script heavy, and it may take more than a few seconds for these options to pop-up even on a good computer.  So if it seems like it isn't working just point away from your victim, count to ten and try again.  For this reason I also advise sliding the knockout duration sliders all the way to the right, just to be on the safe side.

Final note of mention: While PP fixes JB's "you can go" so that they don't immediately turn hostile and attack you again, when they say pacified is permanent they mean it.  You can come back to the same location five days later and they will still be not-hostile towards you.  Which is kind of cool but weird because I was not expecting that.  Don't worry, your enslaved victims won't become sheep that don't fight back against enemies, as it seems that JB does a clone/replace thing when you put the collar on them, thus freeing them from the PP script.

While KOF allows you to bonk-out pretty much anything that isn't a robot (in the options settings), I haven't actually tried enslaving anything that wasn't a human.  Nor do I plan to, as I imagine it would cause the game to crash or something.  Still, if someone ever gets around to making a proper compatibility patch, that's something to consider, eh?  Imagine enslaving a Supermutant and then using them as a guard for your settlement.  How awesome would that be?

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

Nor do I plan to, as I imagine it would cause the game to crash or something.  Still, if someone ever gets around to making a proper compatibility patch, that's something to consider, eh?  Imagine enslaving a Supermutant and then using them as a guard for your settlement.  How awesome would that be?

Indeed it would be, I even wanted to keep some ferals as pets but you just can't enslave anything besides humans and....weirdly...synths. It would be neat to enslave supermutants and ferals, (I totally loved the feral ghoul chair on the pack headquarters)

13 hours ago, Froggy said:

While KOF allows you to bonk-out pretty much anything that isn't a robot (in the options settings), I haven't actually tried enslaving anything that wasn't a human.  Nor do I plan to, as I imagine it would cause the game to crash or something.  Still, if someone ever gets around to making a proper compatibility patch, that's something to consider, eh?  Imagine enslaving a Supermutant and then using them as a guard for your settlement.  How awesome would that be?

Anyone can be enslaved now. Need using FO4Edit to remove in the conditions of the perk "JBHuntingPerk" - keyword ActorTypeNPC. For creatures not expedited fortune "bleedout", after the fall of the health, need through console to garner - "stopcombat". But it's not very realistic, for each race needs its dialogues and more, but free time I don't have many.

Spoiler

20181006143820_1.jpg.049701306290b657496c249d199aea8e.jpg20181006144044_1.jpg.fa7a07bcefe9985240d80ec7f777b78d.jpg20181006144405_1.jpg.4304f8cc965fc6dd3aacfd9dd802405a.jpg20181006144526_1.jpg.83c0d545ebc6b2e875e23f205513038d.jpg20181006145637_1.jpg.b00e9e83f77ff3189795628415c3394c.jpg

18 hours ago, fred200 said:

In Nuka World, the only settlement I am aware of is the Raider Red Rocket. Where is another?

It is not about specific settlements, but about the TYPE of settlement.

On 10/5/2018 at 6:41 PM, fred200 said:

Absolutely worst case - I would run Just Business and Ivy in separate profiles. I can't see playing without either one.

I've got good news... very good news indeed! I've finally found the way to make Just Business work, thanks to the help I got on Discord.

The issue is the XDI mod, which is not recognized by FO as active even if it is. So all we have to do is to open the folder where the XDI.esm is, make a copy of the file and, if you run MO2 {not NMM}, paste it into the Overwrite folder.

At that point you can just launch the game as usual and both XDI.esm and Just Business.esp are running again. Basically Just Business seems to run without any need of update from its author because all is related to XDI.

Just to be not misunderstood... I still hope Just Business gets an update, because I see RSE is offering enslaving features of all respect and many people would switch for it but I tell you the simplicity of Just Business is still second to none. In a previous post of mine I mentioned an increase in interaction between the player and the slaves, with more lines of dialogue and even voice perhaps {I would call some acting voices for that, eventually}, just some cut&paste from other audios would make the magics there.

Another improvement would definitely be an added integration with Devious Devices, Torture Devices and similar BDSM themed mods, together with in integration with settlements.

I'll keep looking forwards to it. Just Business completely became a perfectly intergated and essential part of my gameplay. As far I still can use it as it is I will be happy anyway.

The new update required you to also update renamer etc. but the site to download the new file for version .10.114 is very confusing 

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/reg2k/fo4-mod-manifest/build/1.0.3/artifacts

Does anyone know how to download the file from 4 days ago i cant see way of downloading it ??

the file i can download is 6 month old not the newer from 4 days ago ?? Registrator from nexus pointed out a new test version for the new version.

can just buisness still play even if those mods are turned off due to incompatible game version ??

1 hour ago, D_ManXX2 said:

The new update required you to also update renamer etc. but the site to download the new file for version .10.114 is very confusing 

Does anyone know how to download the file from 4 days ago i cant see way of downloading it ??

the file i can download is 6 month old not the newer from 4 days ago ?? Registrator from nexus pointed out a new test version for the new version.

can just buisness still play even if those mods are turned off due to incompatible game version ??

Mine is working, so far. Just can't tell about other mods but definitely started working again after fixing the issue with XDI. You can't change the names of the slaves but all the rest works fine.

2 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

In any case, there is still not enough update for TextInputMenu. It is better not to update the game until you update all the necessary mods.

I have a Issue With This Mod, Everything Works Fine Except When I enslave NPC's By Pressing The dialogue button Put This collar on it crashes about 20% of the time...

Is Anyone Else Crashing To desktop on Dialogue Choice "put collar on"? (Note Its not every-time just sometimes)

Also A suggestion, Is there anyway to speed up The slaving dialogues they go so slowly the aftermath collaring of now downed enemies lasts longer than the shooting itself... It Was interesting to speak to slaves and read the enslavement dialogue subtitles at first but it is now getting old.

27 minutes ago, seanguy68 said:

I have a Issue With This Mod, Everything Works Fine Except When I enslave NPC's By Pressing The dialogue button Put This collar on it crashes about 20% of the time...

Is Anyone Else Crashing To desktop on Dialogue Choice "put collar on"? (Note Its not every-time just sometimes)

Also A suggestion, Is there anyway to speed up The slaving dialogues they go so slowly the aftermath collaring of now downed enemies lasts longer than the shooting itself... It Was interesting to speak to slaves and read the enslavement dialogue subtitles at first but it is now getting old.

Having enslaved several hundred NPCs at this point with no crashes at that time, I feel safe in saying something else is broken in your build.

I have seen pretty much every other kind of problem, like no dialog at all - but no crashes.