5 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

I kinda  had that issue, so I decided to kill her and when I machine gunned  her full auto she went back to submissive. my  only  problem is  once  I make them follow me to the settlement, and  send them home  there....I cant get rid of them, they follow me everywhere and  I cant sell them, I put them up for sale  but  theres  no buyers.

When you speak to them, there's an "info" option, on there there's a reset option, you won't lose nothing and it will unstuck the slave AI. as for selling them, you can only sell to the nuka world gang leaders ;-;

14 hours ago, kadsend said:

When you speak to them, there's an "info" option, on there there's a reset option, you won't lose nothing and it will unstuck the slave AI. as for selling them, you can only sell to the nuka world gang leaders ;-;

AWW nuts  I wanted to sell them to supermutants,  Puke ka  world aye, gotta make nice with those morons hmmm  hate that DLC lol okies ...is what is is then. Ill take all their money.

Hi, Im currently having an issue where Im missing many of the crucial dialogue options, I cant dismiss slaves, nor can I send them to a settlement, The dialogue just isnt there, Ive tried a couple things but maybe theres a solution im missing, any help is greatly appreciated!

edit* If there is no solution , any instruction of how to go about freeing the slaves & uninstalling the mod safely would also be appreciated.

3 hours ago, LarryTheLumberjack said:

Hi, Im currently having an issue where Im missing many of the crucial dialogue options, I cant dismiss slaves, nor can I send them to a settlement, The dialogue just isnt there, Ive tried a couple things but maybe theres a solution im missing, any help is greatly appreciated!

edit* If there is no solution , any instruction of how to go about freeing the slaves & uninstalling the mod safely would also be appreciated.

you need the required dialogue mods  I had that problem then I read the fine  print, theres 2 dialogue mods that go with the mod itself.  as  for realeasing  them, max them to 100 then sent them to a settlement as prostitutes if  you have  an rse brothel there you make the money in the safe.

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

We really need another market for slaves. All my Nuka World Raiders are deceased...

that's all nuka world is good for, live fire testing ultra powered modded guns, theres nothing else there, the storyline  to nuka world fills 12 pages of pure shit. I am honestly shocked someone was paid real money to write the story to nuka world,

On 8/29/2018 at 8:38 PM, Hogz50 said:

you need the required dialogue mods  I had that problem then I read the fine  print, theres 2 dialogue mods that go with the mod itself.  as  for realeasing  them, max them to 100 then sent them to a settlement as prostitutes if  you have  an rse brothel there you make the money in the safe.

I actually do have all the required mods installed, including the dialogue mods & Im still having the issue. Is there a particular order they need to be installed/loaded in to work?

3 hours ago, LarryTheLumberjack said:

I actually do have all the required mods installed, including the dialogue mods & Im still having the issue. Is there a particular order they need to be installed/loaded in to work?

Check if you have overwritten the file DialogueMenu.swf from XDI

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:03 PM, TheKazBeast said:

Ignotum has said he has been entertaining this and a few other ideas, but they'll be a ways off still before they are worked on, if he decides to add them.

OOOHH!! I hope Caesars Legion from New Vegas is in the mix.

9 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

After all the updates from bethesdas last patch I no longer get the 

just business quest, I lost 2 slaves and cant track them 

Not all dependencies have been updated for the latest version of the game.

Try to find them through the Slave Control System.

12 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

Not all dependencies have been updated for the latest version of the game.

Try to find them through the Slave Control System.

Is the slave control system in MCM ? cause  I have  track slaves  selected {on}  NM I updated to the 5.6rar and I have the holotape now.

Just now, Durante said:

An immersive way to capture someone would be by an introduction into nuka-world economy before being able to collar someone, or simply buy the collars from vendors to use, no collar in inventory: no capture. Would make things a bit more harder.

they did that in paradise falls in fallout 3 but there you worked for the slavers, with this you are Eulogy Jones, I try to hunt down and capture the raider and gunner bosses which is a difficulty all its own, cause they go down swinging, and  pit fight them against each other in the arena, which gives me a reason to use wasteland workshop finally.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:19 AM, ignotum_virum said:

It's for tracking a prostitute who found a client.

yea ,  about that.. Wow so the more skilled the prostitute is, the higher her earnings, and  you can set them up anywhere in the commonwealth, not just settlements..im still figuring this out  but  amazed at how much they earn, I picked up 70000 caps in a single sweep simply checking their inventory. This mod does not cease to impress. Amazing  work, its gone beyond my expectations.

5 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

yea ,  about that.. Wow so the more skilled the prostitute is, the higher her earnings, and  you can set them up anywhere in the commonwealth, not just settlements..im still figuring this out  but  amazed at how much they earn, I picked up 70000 caps in a single sweep simply checking their inventory. This mod does not cease to impress. Amazing  work, its gone beyond my expectations.

The price is calculated by the formula: startCost(5)*√sexSkillValue*√prosSkillValue. That is, at the maximum skills the price will be - 500 caps.

Everything works pretty good, thanks for your efforts! After a couple of playthroughs trying it out I had a few oddities to mention. I have Cait and Piper as slaves but in taking Cait I did it while she was a companion and the was locked out from dialogue with any other companions, I found some console commands that 'seems' to have released he and everything works again:

click on the companion

type 'setconsolescopequest followers'

then 'emptyrefalias companion'

then 'setplayerteammate 0'

I am also having some slave show with E) Command which works properly but a couple of my slaves have E) Slave when I aim at them and they will not assign, I am sure this is me but I cant figure out how to flip them and when I fast travel or door zone I am sometimes met on the other side by a various number of my currently 5 slaves. I tell them to go home and they do but end up reset and dressed when I get back. Last and worst, when I tell a slave to prostitute here, as soon as she enters hooker mode my turrets start blasting away at her. I have right at 250 mods so it is very possible these are all conflicts but I didnt think mentioning would hurt. Thanks again!

Edit* I had an idea also, is it possible to add an item like a ring or whip or something that will allow another NPC at a settlement to add to submission? Or I am using Autonomy Enhanced this time with JB, I believe those sex scenes add to skill but not submission? Can the option for skill and submission be added in MCM?