6 hours ago, Dave0000 said:

if i take slaves to a mission they get knocked out ... and i have no idea where they are i forever lose them .. because i need them to wakeup but cant find them ...

Lower the knockout duration in MCM, then fast travel home and sleep for a while.  They'll catch up... eventually.  Keep in mind that they might get knocked out again on the way home.  But if you lower it all the way down to just 1 game hour and rest for an entire day it should work without a hitch.

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

Lower the knockout duration in MCM, then fast travel home and sleep for a while.  They'll catch up... eventually.  Keep in mind that they might get knocked out again on the way home.  But if you lower it all the way down to just 1 game hour and rest for an entire day it should work without a hitch.

thanks for advice

[SOLVED]

Has anyone encountered an issue where slaves that were assigned to a restraint, at some point start appearing outside of it and stop following commands?

More details:

I'm using Torture Devices and Prisoner Shackles alongside JB. I placed some slaves in a number of restraints as to pump their submission and prevent them from escaping. After some time when I came back to the respective settlement, I saw that they were no longer in the restrained positions for the devices, but instead were standing next to the objects. From the system point of view, they are still considered as restrained, but they're just standing there moving in place as if hitting an invisible wall. I can talk to them no problem, but they will not move back into the restrained position or follow me when I tell them to.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

---

Solution:

The issue was fixed by going into console, clicking on the buggy slave and inputting the following command:

cf "actor.setrestrained" false

After leaving console, the slave will start moving and return to their respective restraint.

9 hours ago, Apap said:

Has anyone encountered an issue where slaves that were assigned to a restraint, at some point start appearing outside of it and stop following commands?

More details:

I'm using Torture Devices and Prisoner Shackles alongside JB. I placed some slaves in a number of restraints as to pump their submission and prevent them from escaping. After some time when I came back to the respective settlement, I saw that they were no longer in the restrained positions for the devices, but instead were standing next to the objects. From the system point of view, they are still considered as restrained, but they're just standing there moving in place as if hitting an invisible wall. I can talk to them no problem, but they will not move back into the restrained position or follow me when I tell them to.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

i have problem when i put them into restrains... and then i teleport somewhere they always follow me ... :(

I've had this mod for over a month, and its become a cornerstone mod in my game, Thanks ignotum, but I cant for the life of me remember how to put a slave up for sale, I use to get that option when I first caught them, now I cant find the feature at all.

I figured it out..lol its what the trade hotkey is for...I never sold a slave until yesterday.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:45 PM, Dave0000 said:

if i take slaves to a mission they get knocked out ... and i have no idea where they are i forever lose them .. because i need them to wakeup but cant find them …

they pop up eventually, I had that happen to me recently, They reappear if you sleep for a few hours, or fast travel, and they pop up next to you looking desperate and needy as usual.

9 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

I've had this mod for over a month, and its become a cornerstone mod in my game, Thanks ignotum, but I cant for the life of me remember how to put a slave up for sale, I use to get that option when I first caught them, now I cant find the feature at all.

In mod configuration menu you have option for trade to switch it on/off, check if you have it on.

20 hours ago, Dave0000 said:

i have problem when i put them into restrains... and then i teleport somewhere they always follow me ... :(

Be sure you send them home, otherwise they will stop doing what you orderd them and just follow you.

On 10/26/2018 at 2:24 PM, Sulphur.999 said:

Has anyone seen, or figured out how or why, idle slaves will just stand up, pull out their weapon (guard activity) and just walk away from wherever you sent them? (They walk back to where I got them as far as I can tell.) I was pretty sure it was a script conflict with RSE but I'm using it without RSE and it's still happening. Sometimes it may take several levels before it occurs or just now I took Wolfgang and Simone (I love taking Simone) and sent Wolfgang to Red Rocket. We got in a long ass fight with some scavangers by Trashcan Carla. By the time I got all the scavangers down there's Wolfgang, weapon out, walking back to the Diner.

Sounds easy to just have them follow you and take them back to wherever, but those slaves will NEVER idle again. If you don't put them to work they just walk off. And it's not one or two, it's ALL idle slaves. (I don't usually spread them all over so I don't actually know if it does it in all settlements or just one at a time.) I am using them for eye candy and toys so I don't necessarily WANT them to have jobs as they idle sandbox quite well.

They also won't fight if they aren't your companion (even if assigned as guards) and I haven't figured that out either . . . but that's a totally different issue.

It sounds like they just "run away" from you, in mod configuration menu you have option to disable it. 

1 hour ago, Trojan13 said:

Be sure you send them home, otherwise they will stop doing what you orderd them and just follow you.

whhaaaat ?? i hear this first time... sooo thats the reason they dont stay in restrains and dont obey.. why is there no manual to that mod i have no idea how to use it correctly

27 minutes ago, Dave0000 said:

whhaaaat ?? i hear this first time... sooo thats the reason they dont stay in restrains and dont obey.. why is there no manual to that mod i have no idea how to use it correctly

Well they work as normal companion, so if you order for example cait to use it but dont order her as "settler" but "companion" then she will follow you anyway. Basically if you want them to stay in restrains you have to made them first settlers by sending them home and then using workshop and assign them to restrains as if they were settlers.

It isn't mentioned because it is in some way obvious. Since as i mentioned before, slaves behave as normal companions and that how it works with them.

58 minutes ago, Trojan13 said:

Well they work as normal companion, so if you order for example cait to use it but dont order her as "settler" but "companion" then she will follow you anyway. Basically if you want them to stay in restrains you have to made them first settlers by sending them home and then using workshop and assign them to restrains as if they were settlers.

It isn't mentioned because it is in some way obvious. Since as i mentioned before, slaves behave as normal companions and that how it works with them.

ok now i understand thank you very much :)

16 minutes ago, Legionner said:

The holodisk does not appear in the inventory when starting a new game. You cannot create it either. Help what to do?

Go into your Mod Control Manager, select Just Business, and scroll to the bottom.  You should see an option called "Update Scripts".  Hit that, then exit back to the game itself, and it should deposit the holodisk into your inventory.  Might take a minute or two to run, but it's always worked for me.

3 hours ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

Sometimes I just can't interact with actors in a bleedout stage. Does anyone else have this problem?

20181030143840_1.jpg.494e1c6b57715039cce4000b218825f3.jpg

I just click "E" (talk button) like crazy, from what i have seen it is as talk menu disappear very fast and hitting "E" have a chance to enable first option from talk menu which is making them slave.

On 10/29/2018 at 2:58 PM, Trojan13 said:

It sounds like they just "run away" from you, in mod configuration menu you have option to disable it. 

It's not the escape routine. I turned that off first time I used the mod. No, this is different and I'm fairly certain it's not supposed to happen. Something will change in game, once it was updating RSE for example, and when you come back in game every idling slave stops sandboxing, in fact they just stop, pull their weapon out and walk away. (If you follow them they walk back to where you got them and just stand there.)

20 hours ago, TheKazBeast said:

Go into your Mod Control Manager, select Just Business, and scroll to the bottom.  You should see an option called "Update Scripts".  Hit that, then exit back to the game itself, and it should deposit the holodisk into your inventory.  Might take a minute or two to run, but it's always worked for me.

On 3/14/2018 at 10:59 AM, Stiffon said:

Is there any method other than the shock collar to 'beat' the slave in to submission?  If not, is it possible to add?  F4SS has a low voltage baton for this, PAHE+ (Skyrim) had a whip - from the perspective of a slaver, beatings would happen, to a runaway particularly, to instill submission faster.  Chasing the same slave around, regardless of restraints placed, gets tiresome lol.  Also, is there a particular furniture used in settlements (stocks) that can hold a slave?  I ask because I have built a couple different ones, placed the slave in there, when interacting I can see an option for "follow", so assume that she is not following and locked in - but, when I then fast travel away from the settlement, the slave fast travels with me.

Thanks for the mod, great work so far.

You have to tell the slave to "go home" and then send them to a settlement. Use the settler assignment to assign them to an object (pillory, slave rug, etc) and you will see a message that says that they are assigned to the object and can not escape. 

So I have a question. . . before I do the testing. . . What happens to all the follower based commands if I have a multiple follower mod installed (I currently don't). For instance, if I have a newly captured slave and I want to use the "my companion will fuck you" option, what happens if I have more than one companion? Does the mod check the first (main) companion slot, or will it check the other slots as well? Recently I have been using Insane Ivy as my main companion as it is necessary for a lot of her dialog queues. Female/female animations aren't as good for this scenario (in my opinion). . . If I were to get an unlimited followers mod, would this mod recognize the secondary male followers, or maybe even Dogmeat?  

Still haven't found a solution to the compatibility issue with Sim Settlements, but I have noticed something that I think might be part of the problem... something kind of creepy, in fact.

Slaves never sleep.

I've assigned them all to beds but there is no point because they don't use them, and it seems like they un-assign themselves whenever I exit & re-enter a settlement.  They still count towards the settlement's bed need for happiness, but again... they never sleep, so they don't actually use them.  Also...

Slaves never stop working.

An unemployed slave will loiter around and fiddle with furniture like anyone else, sitting, eating, playing with crafting benches, just like a normal settler will.  But they don't have any down time.  6AM, they're working.  6PM, still working.  2AM, still working.  While this makes them great for shop keeps (I can sell my extra crap to them any time day or night), it's still kind of weird and, dare I say, unimmersive how they never even take a shit break.

In other words, it's almost as if the slave's are pulling their work routines from Automatron... but I don't recall that being a required DLC for JB, so that can't be it.  Anyway, point being, my impression is that the code for slave behavior isn't quite finished.  Or rather, it doesn't quite match that of regular settlers.  And I'm betting that gap, whatever it is, is something that Sim Settlements needs to define someone as a proper settler who can build things and spend time sleeping in their room, etc.

If ignotum_virum is still working on this I'd like to hear what he or she has to say about my theory, and then maybe we can find a way to fill in the missing pieces?  Because this sort of goes on beyond just Sim Settlements, now... and although vanilla doesn't suffer as much, it's still kind of weird.

Update: I have a theory on this, and I suspect the culprit is the obedience system.  Slaves can only do certain jobs (merchant, guard, caravan) when their obedience is high enough, otherwise they will only farm or work a scrap table.  Simple, right?  Except that not every job is on that list, and the only jobs that slaves seem able to do are - *drum roll* - the exact ones that are linked to their obedience.  Meaning that anything that isn't listed on that table they can't do!  Y'know, things like sleeping, having a regular schedule and pretty much everything in Sim Settlements (which undoubtedly adds even more stuff to the basic settler potential job list).

If this is true then hopefully the vanilla fix will simply be a matter of injecting those normal, missing activities into the obedience list (at a value of zero) and, if IV feels inclined to add SS compatibility, going through that mod, finding the new activities, and adding those to the slave obedience list as well.

2 hours ago, satanssoule said:

I'm unable to even get the "Hunter Mode" up and going. I think I've done the installations correctly, but nothing I try works... please help?

That's preeety vague m8. I suggest you give more detail to see how we can help :) Like, what did you try to do, or maybe you don't have all requirements, maybe you have surpassed your ESP limit and so on and so far.

39 minutes ago, kadsend said:

That's preeety vague m8. I suggest you give more detail to see how we can help :) Like, what did you try to do, or maybe you don't have all requirements, maybe you have surpassed your ESP limit and so on and so far.

Okay... I have all the requirements, at least I have all those stated in the mod that's needed. When I'm ingame and try to turn "Hunter Mode" on or really change anything, (you know, when you press esc and click on that mod-page, I don't remember what it's called) nothing there works as far as I can tell. I'm not the most technologically advanced person, nor am I good at explaining stuff, so I think this is just about as good an explanation as I can give, sorry ?