6 hours ago, CGi said:

When i activate this mod (specifically the ESP) then some ingredients - like Juniper Berry and Firesalts - no longer show up in my inventory.
Does anyone know what's up with that?

This appears to be a known bug with the mod.  It will sometimes decide to remove ingredients and potions from your inventory as fast as you can pick them up.  Only known solution to the problem is to load a save from before the bug started.

25 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

This appears to be a known bug with the mod.  It will sometimes decide to remove ingredients and potions from your inventory as fast as you can pick them up.  Only known solution to the problem is to load a save from before the bug started.

This happens on a new game as well, adding them via console to the inventory.
i don't even have a clue how a mod would do something like that, but it's a thing.

11 minutes ago, CGi said:

This happens on a new game as well, adding them via console to the inventory.
i don't even have a clue how a mod would do something like that, but it's a thing.

Yeah, hopefully it's fixed in the next version.  Not much we can do without the script source, so it's pretty much on Dogma to get it sorted.

On a related note, anyone know if the format for the compiled .pex papyrus files is available anywhere?  I'm aware of a few decompilers that can revert the compiled scripts into semi-readable chunks, so I have to believe that the format is documented somewhere.

I managed to modify one of the script binaries to replace hard-coded Russian text to English, but that only worked because the compiler accepts null terminators for strings in the code, and the Russian encoding is double the length of the ASCII encoding so I could just pad the translated strings with nulls up to the correct length.  Sadly this tactic doesn't work for modifying any function calls because the call and its params are stored separately in the file, and the params are just stored as raw bytes at indexed locations in the VAR section...

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

On a related note, anyone know if the format for the compiled .pex papyrus files is available anywhere?  I'm aware of a few decompilers that can revert the compiled scripts into semi-readable chunks, so I have to believe that the format is documented somewhere.

I managed to modify one of the script binaries to replace hard-coded Russian text to English, but that only worked because the compiler accepts null terminators for strings in the code, and the Russian encoding is double the length of the ASCII encoding so I could just pad the translated strings with nulls up to the correct length.  Sadly this tactic doesn't work for modifying any function calls because the call and its params are stored separately in the file, and the params are just stored as raw bytes at indexed locations in the VAR section...

The disassembler ships with the CK. Just run PapyrusAssembler with a PEX as source and the parameter -D.

Compiled scripts you can translate using xTrannslator or ESP/ESM Translator.

18 hours ago, CGi said:

Juniper Berry and Firesalts

This error is related to the card viewing system on the board, in the elf room. For now, as a temporary solution, you can delete the script hp_liorel_player_sc.

I just do not understand why this had an effect on the ingredients, and that's not all, when the function was to always return false, because of the unfilled property)

Эта ошибка связана с системой просмотра карточек на доске, в комнате эльфа. Пока что, как временное решение, можно удалить скрипт hp_liorel_player_sc.

Мне только не понятно, почему это имело влияние на ингредиенты, да и то не на все, когда функция должна была всегда возвращать false, из-за незаполненного property)

8 minutes ago, DogmaMods said:

This error is related to the card viewing system on the board, in the elf room. For now, as a temporary solution, you can delete the script hp_liorel_player_sc.

I just do not understand why this had an effect on the ingredients, and that's not all, when the function was to always return false, because of the unfilled property)

Thanks. And this doesn't break a quest?

17 minutes ago, DogmaMods said:

No, there's only one function, the purpose of which is to remove pages from inventory if the player tries to take them from the board.

Maybe consider releasing the source scripts?
You guys are talented modders but not the only ones and you might receive help or suggestions you never thought of.

Even if I have sex with Lod, I have not get achievements.

And, after sex with Lod, Quests do not progress.(When I get information from an option)

Just End of Sex, And when i talk again, prior dialogue is repeat.

How can I proceed?(except for giving money)  

1 minute ago, freddie91 said:

Even if I have sex with Lod, I have not get achievements.

And, after sex with Lod, Quests do not progress.(When I get information from an option)

Just End of Sex, And when i talk again, prior dialogue is repeat.

How can I proceed?(except for giving money)  

After the blowjob, Lod will try to have his way with your character, you have to select the dialogue option where you accept it but you need to hear from him first.

If you have enough karma (based on the amount of naughty stuff you decided to do previously) you have the option to say to Lod that you'll keep your word even after you got the information from him. Then he will continue to have sex with you and reward you with an weapon for your honesty.

Regardless of that, you need to go to Grave Concoctions and speak to Zoe.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

After the blowjob, Lod will try to have his way with your character, you have to select the dialogue option where you accept it but you need to hear from him first.

If you have enough karma (based on the amount of naughty stuff you decided to do previously) you have the option to say to Lod that you'll keep your word even after you got the information from him. Then he will continue to have sex with you and reward you with an weapon for your honesty.

Regardless of that, you need to go to Grave Concoctions and speak to Zoe.

Thanks for your answer.

I already select the dialogue option where you accept (it but you need to hear from him first.)

And i can choose  the option to say to Lod that you'll keep your word even after you got the information from him.

when I choose that option, 'Then he will continue to have sex with you' is work fine, but he doesn't reward me with an weapon for my honesty. <- This is my problem.

And, after I have sex with Lod, Quest didn't go to the next steps.(which is Grave Concoctions and speak to Zoe.)

In summary, I think there is a problem that sex with Lod.(achievements)

Small question. I've been replaying the quest and there is something I can't quite remember. During the first scene with the Imperial Captain, when my character gets to it, there is a scene with Kust seeing her and getting pissy about it. I know there was a way around this, but I forgot it. Does anyone remember what it was?

20 minutes ago, kakaer said:

Small question. I've been replaying the quest and there is something I can't quite remember. During the first scene with the Imperial Captain, when my character gets to it, there is a scene with Kust seeing her and getting pissy about it. I know there was a way around this, but I forgot it. Does anyone remember what it was?

You mean you want to avoid him seeing her? The solution I remember was to wait until you have your business with the Imperial captain to steal the shovel. If you steal it before, he will always see you.

9 hours ago, wtzzty said:

When I play the minigame with kust,the time is always not enough. It increases very slowly when I click my mouse very quickly.

To win the game, you want to left-click constantly, at least once per second, to build up the big bar on the left side of the screen.  Right-clicking will switch between oral, which builds the pink erection bar, and sex, which drains the erection bar but builds the two big bars much faster.  Start with oral until you get the erection bar high, then switch back and forth between oral and sex to try to keep the erection bar above about 25% and trying not to fill the bar on the right.  If you succeed at this, the outcome is the same as just stealing the money.