I haven't finished it yet but what a mod! I had no idea it's possible to do stuff like this in Skyrim. The transitions feel so smooth and natural. Almost gone is the Skyrim's stiffness. I am sure you know what I mean. It almost plays like a completely different game. And hearing my character talk. Actually feels like she is alive. SO COOL! Thank you.

Edited by ungodlytomato
2 hours ago, SuplenC said:

I have a problem with the mod. Dunno if anyone already had it, I searched for the answer but didn't find anything. Basically whenever there is a scripted scene, if I move my mouse/camera (not in free camera, just normally) the scene stops and gets stuck, can't do anything to unlock it.

Never saw this kind of problem before. Do you have any camera mod?

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

Never saw this kind of problem before. Do you have any camera mod?

No, that's the funny part. Checked all the mods already like 10 times. The only thing that I might have is something for SKSE cause I loaded quite a number of mods for better performance but didn't disable them all. Will try to run through them and see if it works.

I post here my load order maybe I just became blind out of searching for a reason of why it doesn't work. Would really appreciate if someone takes a look and finds something strange.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Heels Sound.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
TERAArmors.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
DogmaEngine.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SkyUI.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
NarutoEyes.esp
Brows.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
ExMakeup_v4.1.esp
LunariRace.esp
Vikings Weaponry - Johnskyrim.esp
FS_NamelessLight.esp
Gwelda Dawnguard Armor.esp
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
AncientDraugr.esp
WildHuntress.esp
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp
PrincessHDT.esp
VesWhoreOutfit.esp
Negligee.esp
Crazy Belle III.esp
sarong.esp
V4 Maid.esp
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
FNIS.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
UltimateLoreLoadingScreen.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
FISS.esp
LootandDegradation.esp
BodySlotsMCM.esp
EliteRogueArmour.esp
VGS_Elight.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenu Overlays Hieroglyphics.esp
[COCO]chunli_qipao.esp
TerrainLodRedone.esp
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
Dogma - Thief.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp
Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
BD UUNP Armor and cloth replacer.esp
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
Ursine Armor Pack.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
LewdMarks.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
JexTats.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
RRTattoos.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
Celes Mercy Armor UNP LE.esp
SkyTweak.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
Sleep Anywhere.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp
Dogma - Thief Fixes - No Cart WE.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
BooksOfDibella.esp
SexyStartingOptions.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
Gwelda Armor Pack.esp
Mememe harness.esp
R18Pn - Diano Armor.esp
Prison.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
Emfy Cleric Robes.esp
Dunmeri Leaf Sword.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp

11 hours ago, judge007 said:

Thanks for responding

Edit:  I was rendered speechless by your response.

If you are too busy working on a sequel to this, than fix a list of errors  that large on the project that your sequel is based.

Well, I don't wish to see anymore of this project, or it's sequel.

Projects this broken either get a patch or they don't reside on my hard drive.

@brewmasterhal I won't be doing any further work on this.

Thanks for working on what you have already done so far!

I will say I think some of this discussion was lost in translation -- when Dogma says "Sequel" he means an update to this current mod that adds new content, not a separate new mod. So he means that once he's finished adding in all the things he wants to add to this mod, he can go back and start fixing issues like the ones you've found.

That being said, since it's still getting updated you've likely made the right call--I think that these updates will continue for a long time after this, and who knows how much will get jumbled and moved around each time.

58 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Thanks for bringing this to the community's attention.  I'll continue to investigate.

36 minutes ago, theliddtin said:

Thanks for working on what you have already done so far!

I will say I think some of this discussion was lost in translation -- when Dogma says "Sequel" he means an update to this current mod that adds new content, not a separate new mod. So he means that once he's finished adding in all the things he wants to add to this mod, he can go back and start fixing issues like the ones you've found.

That being said, since it's still getting updated you've likely made the right call--I think that these updates will continue for a long time after this, and who knows how much will get jumbled and moved around each time.

I apologize if I sound a little dickish about this.

Beta software survives on bug reports from testers.

If the bug reports don't get dealt with, the mod soon dies.

Hard to plan a sequel when the first mod, is unfinished.

Making it worse is I actually came here solely to make a patch, playing I was going to do later.

No resources = no patch.

I built a patch for Zaz 8+ from resources in LE & SE threads going back a long ways.

Not possible here.

The two plugins I left can be used with the missing files listings.

To create an error free plugin, find missing file entry in plugin, highlight & delete.

The sound fx missing files will all be listed in "Sound Descriptor", "ANAM - File Name"

Easiest done in SSEEdit.

Add Legacy of dragonborn (the museum is in the same place as one of your buildings ) to your incompatible list, also Sexlab stories and skooma whore they add things in the basement of New Gnisis Cornerclub, I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to help.

Edited by Jack005
9 hours ago, BushJr said:

Emh.. what's in the update?

Didn't had any major bugs on my end too. Mod is stable as it can be with Skyrim. At least as long as you agree to have separate version of the game just for Thief.

I'm not sure what version you had previously, but the latest version is 1.08 -- If the last time you played it was a version before 1.0, then there is almost certainly more quest content for you to go through!

7 hours ago, Talsar said:

anyone else getting a c++ runtime library error when launching the game after installing?

I've had c++ errors before, but only during gameplay, not while launching. I would suggest running only Thief and its dependencies and see if it starts--the mod is incompatible with more mods than just those listed on the front page

On 7/30/2021 at 11:27 AM, judge007 said:

Thanks for responding

Edit:  I was rendered speechless by your response.

If you are too busy working on a sequel to this, than fix a list of errors  that large on the project that your sequel is based.

Well, I don't wish to see anymore of this project, or it's sequel.

Projects this broken either get a patch or they don't reside on my hard drive.

@brewmasterhal I won't be doing any further work on this.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, drama queen.

4 hours ago, danta said:

I am trying to install the new vision. But every time I run it in fnis i get 

ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

I have not experienced this bug before, but it sounds like there isn't enough space for the animations. You can try reducing the number of animations you're using (by disabling other mods that use separate animations) or you can use the advice posted by someone earlier in this thread from Aequus:

This mod adds a ton of animations. I suspect most of the CTDs and FNIS errors are due to that. Try to lower your total animations count and use XXL version of FNIS with Animation Limit Crash Fix.

I have just now noticed this comment was directly in response to you posting the exact same post back in 2020. Did you try enabling only Thief and its dependencies before launching FNIS, or using the XXL version of FNIS, like Aequus said? If it works (or doesn't) let us know so we can provide better advice in the future.

I think that the animations should be put as a separate download requirement and not include them in the mod, since most of the animations that it includes I already have them installed and when I run FNIS I get an error of having many animations installed.

22 minutes ago, Dweny said:

I think that the animations should be put as a separate download requirement and not include them in the mod, since most of the animations that it includes I already have them installed and when I run FNIS I get an error of having many animations installed.

Anyway, I'm just commenting on it because that might help some people, my solution was to disable some pose animations to make it work.

1 hour ago, Dweny said:

The mod is meant to be a standalone that people who do not use Sexlab can enjoy and use. If you have duplicates and hit the limit, it's on you to turn off your animations in FNIS. splitting the mod in two would just cause trouble and confusion.