7 hours ago, Pupkin said:

I got the same problem like a month ago and just used a save before boarding the cart and it worked. I don't think I had any child dead or anything else different between those runs. The script just didn't fire for some reason.

hmm thanks, i'll give it another go with a much earlier save.

15 hours ago, Executaball said:

Hey @brewmasterhal,  I've been playing the mod a bit yesterday to see how the player dialog function works. I've gotten to part 2 of Liorel giving me his key and telling me to go to his room the tavern. However after this dialog concludes Liorel stays there and does not move. When I arrive at the tavern, unlock the room, Liorel isn't there and after waiting a bit he still doesn't appear. Any idea why? Might it be an AI package issue? I'll have to look through my load order to see if anything is conflicting... I don't think I can think of any.

I've encountered this issue once or twice myself, can't recall if anyone else has ever posted a report about it.  I've never found any cause or fix.  Probably going to be something causing an AI package to fail to load/run correctly, but I'm not aware of any console commands that will allow application of an AI package to a character...

You can always use the moveto player command to move him into his room and try to start the scene before he walks back out.  If you can advance the quest, he should eventually move back to his room when you get past Part 2. 

If you find any conflicts or script nonsense causing this problem, please do let us know.  Should help clear up a few other similar issues.

15 hours ago, judge007 said:

@brewmasterhal any chance you could try these plugins out? They're 1.0.0.8 BME

Just looking to see if more sound effects are evident.

Dogma - Thief.esp 13.48 MB · 2 downloads DogmaEngine.esm 237.04 kB · 1 download

Thanks for posting these.

@theliddtin Looks like we've got some testing to do.

1 minute ago, brewmasterhal said:

I've encountered this issue once or twice myself, can't recall if anyone else has ever posted a report about it.  I've never found any cause or fix.  Probably going to be something causing an AI package to fail to load/run correctly, but I'm not aware of any console commands that will allow application of an AI package to a character...

You can always use the moveto player command to move him into his room and try to start the scene before he walks back out.  If you can advance the quest, he should eventually move back to his room when you get past Part 2. 

If you find any conflicts or script nonsense causing this problem, please do let us know.  Should help clear up a few other similar issues.

Thanks for posting these.

@theliddtin Looks like we've got some testing to do.

I am ready! What sound effects are we looking for exactly?

3 minutes ago, theliddtin said:

I am ready! What sound effects are we looking for exactly?

Well the supplied effect files were .xwm, and the plugins referenced .wav

The test plug-ins are only modified to reflect the filenames of the existing effects.

Executaball and I were both wondering how any effects were played with the plug-ins as is.

I also posted a list of completely missing sound effect files.

If this works, then you should hear whipping, sex, rape, pain, door, and other sounds.

35 minutes ago, judge007 said:

The test plug-ins are only modified to reflect the filenames of the existing effects.

Executaball and I were both wondering how any effects were played with the plug-ins as is.

If this works, then you should hear whipping, sex, rape, pain, door, and other sounds.

Hopefully I installed your .esp and .esm files correctly, I just unzipped the 7z 1.08 thief file and replaced the .esp and .esm with the ones you provided.

I did some quick in game testing with the Stanius scene at the start of the quest, and the voice lines and sex sounds were working, but I didn't manage to hear the "achievement earned" noise when I earned the "first steps" achievement. I can keep testing other things in the mod as needed.

This does remind me of something I wanted to ask others about Brewmasterhal's translation: are the new achievement names showing up for other people? For me they have remained as the machine translation (I got the "First steps" achievement when it's called "Just The Tip" in the walkthrough.

I know myself and a few other people also experience the glitchy mouth expressions for the player character (they kind of spastically flicker between the mouth movements and a set expression), and I assume it to be from the quest's facial expressions glitching them out. It can be temporarily resolved by using the "reset player expression" in the debug menu of Thief, but is this something that could be fixed?

1 hour ago, theliddtin said:

This does remind me of something I wanted to ask others about Brewmasterhal's translation: are the new achievement names showing up for other people? For me they have remained as the machine translation (I got the "First steps" achievement when it's called "Just The Tip" in the walkthrough.

Sadly, since all of the achievement names are contained within quest data, they are stored within the save files.  If you load the updated quest data after the quest has been started on your save, they will never update.

16 hours ago, judge007 said:

I'll make a list of things that are no longer playing audio with that version (I'll update it if I find more):

1. The music that plays in the Bannered Mare when working as a waitress
  2. The sound effect from earning an achievement
  3. The sound effect from increasing Karma (even if it's toggled on)
1 hour ago, theliddtin said:

I'll make a list of things that are no longer playing audio with that version (I'll update it if I find more):

1. The music that plays in the Bannered Mare when working as a waitress
  2. The sound effect from earning an achievement
  3. The sound effect from increasing Karma (even if it's toggled on)

The Bard music files are in the missing list

2 & 3 I'm not sure about.

Coins and coin purses, any sounds heard?

Clothing, armor, ammo stripping/equipping sounds - hear any?

20 minutes ago, judge007 said:

The Bard music files are in the missing list

2 & 3 I'm not sure about.

Coins and coin purses, any sounds heard?

Clothing, armor, ammo stripping/equipping sounds - hear any?

The music I'm talking about is background music in the location (I don't think the sound is "played" from the bards in the tavern), I think it's music from the Witcher

I can tell the default Skyrim gold pickup noise is still working, I'm not sure if there's a different noise I should hear

One noise that's also missing from that Whiterun tavern area is the "crashing" sound when the plate is dropped on the old man.

The unequipping default Skyrim noises are also still present

Edited by theliddtin
added a 4th line
2 minutes ago, theliddtin said:

The music I'm talking about is background music in the location (I don't think the sound is "played" from the bards in the tavern), I think it's music from the Witcher

I can tell the default Skyrim gold pickup noise is still working, I'm not sure if there's a different noise I should hear

One noise that's also missing from that Whiterun tavern area is the "crashing" sound when the plate is dropped on the old man.

There are entire folders of FX files missing

sound\FX\phy  - I think is physics sounds (coins added to purse i.e.)

sound\FX\mag  -  magic I guess

sound\FX\npc    -   Dragons for sure

sound\FX\qst   -  quests I guess

sound\FX\mus - music (bards drum & flute for sure)

sound\FX\itm  - items (clothing, ammo etc they all have up & down versions)

@brewmasterhal is there any chance of getting the above missing sound effects files from the dev(s)?

6 hours ago, judge007 said:

There are entire folders of FX files missing

sound\FX\phy  - I think is physics sounds (coins added to purse i.e.)

sound\FX\mag  -  magic I guess

sound\FX\npc    -   Dragons for sure

sound\FX\qst   -  quests I guess

sound\FX\mus - music (bards drum & flute for sure)

sound\FX\itm  - items (clothing, ammo etc they all have up & down versions)

@brewmasterhal is there any chance of getting the above missing sound effects files from the dev(s)?

No response yet from @DogmaMods

4 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

No response yet from @DogmaMods

I've checked the resources (sound/fx, meshes & textures) available though the link in your signature, and the resources I had downloaded previously.

Are there releases  earlier than v1.0.0.5, which could contain the missing material?

Or is there more material in the Patreon releases?

Because frankly, the way this is currently there should be CTDs when:

Any animation starts with troll, giant, dog/canine/wolf, horses, reikling etc.

Any bdsm gear is applied (wristcuffs male & female at least)

Or has all the missing material been removed from the game in later releases?

Missing meshes & textures:

Spoiler

File Dogma - Thief.esp
****************************************************************************************************************************
meshes\bd\mar\goldring_1.nif   <-- bd_RingTestAA [ARMA:04899C64] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_AnalPlugIronWoodGroomAA [ARMA:0462F115] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_irongroom.nif
textures\creature_features\horse\horse_penis_color.dds   <-- Asset for bd_horse_erect [ARMA:045401DD] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\horse\bd_horse_erect.nif
textures\creature_features\horse\horse_penis_normal.dds   <-- Asset for bd_horse_erect [ARMA:045401DD] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\horse\bd_horse_erect.nif
textures\creature_features\horse\horse_penis_sk.dds   <-- Asset for bd_horse_erect [ARMA:045401DD] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\horse\bd_horse_erect.nif
textures\creature_features\horse\horse_penis_color.dds   <-- Asset for bd_horse_flaccid [ARMA:045401DC] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\horse\bd_horse_flaccid.nif
textures\creature_features\horse\horse_penis_normal.dds   <-- Asset for bd_horse_flaccid [ARMA:045401DC] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\horse\bd_horse_flaccid.nif
textures\creature_features\horse\horse_penis_sk.dds   <-- Asset for bd_horse_flaccid [ARMA:045401DC] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\horse\bd_horse_flaccid.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_Altclothes0_AA [ARMA:043AAF63] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torso_1.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_Altclothes0_AA [ARMA:043AAF63] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torso_0.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_Altclothes0_AA [ARMA:043AAF63] \ ARMA \ Male 1st Person \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\1stpersontorso_1.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_Altclothes0_AA [ARMA:043AAF63] \ ARMA \ Male 1st Person \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\1stpersontorso_0.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_clothes1_AA [ARMA:04193112] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torso_1.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_clothes1_AA [ARMA:04193112] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torso_0.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_clothes1_AA [ARMA:04193112] \ ARMA \ Male 1st Person \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\1stpersontorso_1.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_clothes1_AA [ARMA:04193112] \ ARMA \ Male 1st Person \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\1stpersontorso_0.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_AnalPlugIronWoodAA [ARMA:041227B1] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron.nif
textures\clothes\tiwa44_unpmdc\unpmdc_panties_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_ProstituteClothesAA [ARMA:04107B56] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\wench\wenchoutfitf_1.nif
textures\clothes\tiwa44_unpmdc\unpmdc_panties_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_ProstituteClothesAA [ARMA:04107B56] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\wench\wenchoutfitf_0.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_Farm02TorsoYoungAA [ARMA:040F9C8A] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torso_1.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_Farm02TorsoYoungAA [ARMA:040F9C8A] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torso_0.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_Farm02TorsoYoungAA [ARMA:040F9C8A] \ ARMA \ Male 1st Person \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\1stpersontorso_1.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_Farm02TorsoYoungAA [ARMA:040F9C8A] \ ARMA \ Male 1st Person \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\1stpersontorso_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_hairless_Feet_AA [ARMA:040EE497] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_s.dds   <-- Asset for BD_hairless_Feet_AA [ARMA:040EE497] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_sk.dds   <-- Asset for BD_hairless_Feet_AA [ARMA:040EE497] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_hairless_Feet_AA [ARMA:040EE497] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_hairless_Feet_AA [ARMA:040EE497] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_s.dds   <-- Asset for BD_hairless_Feet_AA [ARMA:040EE497] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_sk.dds   <-- Asset for BD_hairless_Feet_AA [ARMA:040EE497] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_hairless_Feet_AA [ARMA:040EE497] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PrisonerCollarAA [ARMA:0409466A] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\zaz\collarironfemale_0.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PrisonerAnkleAA [ARMA:04094669] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\zaz\ankleironfemale_0.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PrisonerWristAA [ARMA:04094668] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\zaz\wristironfemale_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_NormalNakedFeetAA [ARMA:040635E6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_s.dds   <-- Asset for BD_NormalNakedFeetAA [ARMA:040635E6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_sk.dds   <-- Asset for BD_NormalNakedFeetAA [ARMA:040635E6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_NormalNakedFeetAA [ARMA:040635E6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_NormalNakedFeetAA [ARMA:040635E6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_s.dds   <-- Asset for BD_NormalNakedFeetAA [ARMA:040635E6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_sk.dds   <-- Asset for BD_NormalNakedFeetAA [ARMA:040635E6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_NormalNakedFeetAA [ARMA:040635E6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_old_NakedFeet [ARMA:04036F61] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_s.dds   <-- Asset for BD_old_NakedFeet [ARMA:04036F61] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_sk.dds   <-- Asset for BD_old_NakedFeet [ARMA:04036F61] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_old_NakedFeet [ARMA:04036F61] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_old_NakedFeet [ARMA:04036F61] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_s.dds   <-- Asset for BD_old_NakedFeet [ARMA:04036F61] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_sk.dds   <-- Asset for BD_old_NakedFeet [ARMA:04036F61] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_old_NakedFeet [ARMA:04036F61] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_young_NakedFeet [ARMA:040257F1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_s.dds   <-- Asset for BD_young_NakedFeet [ARMA:040257F1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_sk.dds   <-- Asset for BD_young_NakedFeet [ARMA:040257F1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_young_NakedFeet [ARMA:040257F1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_young_NakedFeet [ARMA:040257F1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_s.dds   <-- Asset for BD_young_NakedFeet [ARMA:040257F1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_sk.dds   <-- Asset for BD_young_NakedFeet [ARMA:040257F1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_young_NakedFeet [ARMA:040257F1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingpurplev03_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedThriskRiekling03AA [ARMA:0301D397] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingpurplev03_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedThriskRiekling03AA [ARMA:0301D397] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingpurplev02_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedThriskRiekling02AA [ARMA:0301D396] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingpurplev02_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedThriskRiekling02AA [ARMA:0301D396] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingpurplev01_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedThriskRiekling01AA [ARMA:0301D395] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingpurplev01_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedThriskRiekling01AA [ARMA:0301D395] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingchief_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedRieklingChiefAA [ARMA:0301D394] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingchief_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedRieklingChiefAA [ARMA:0301D394] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_riekling01_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedRieklingAA [ARMA:0301D393] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_riekling01_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedRieklingAA [ARMA:0301D393] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingbluev03_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedRiekling03AA [ARMA:0301D392] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingbluev03_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedRiekling03AA [ARMA:0301D392] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingbluev02_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedRiekling02AA [ARMA:0301D391] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingbluev02_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedRiekling02AA [ARMA:0301D391] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_Plug_GSonLHAO [ANIO:0462F110] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\animationobject\plug_gsonlhao.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_plugironwood_mlh_ao [ANIO:04123874] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\animationobject\sol\plug_m_lh_ao.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_plugironwood_frh_ao [ANIO:041227B5] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\animationobject\sol\plug_f_rh_ao.nif
textures\skyrimhd\build\pc\data\textures\weapons\sanguinerose\sanguinerose.dds   <-- Asset for bd_SanguineRoseEnch "True Sanguine Rose" [WEAP:047EFC6A] \ WEAP \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\weapons\sanguinerose\sanguinerose.nif
textures\skyrimhd\build\pc\data\textures\weapons\sanguinerose\sanguinerose_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_SanguineRoseEnch "True Sanguine Rose" [WEAP:047EFC6A] \ WEAP \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\weapons\sanguinerose\sanguinerose.nif
textures\skyrimhd\build\pc\data\textures\weapons\sanguinerose\translucentrose.dds   <-- Asset for bd_SanguineRoseEnch "True Sanguine Rose" [WEAP:047EFC6A] \ WEAP \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\weapons\sanguinerose\sanguinerose.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_player_cloth0_static [STAT:0443D984] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torsognd.nif
textures\bd\sol\props\dibella_coin.dds   <-- Asset for bd_dibellas_coin_copper_static [STAT:04186E93] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\props\dibellacoin_copper.nif
textures\bd\sol\props\dibella_coin.dds   <-- Asset for bd_dibellas_coin_gold_static [STAT:04186E92] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\props\dibellacoin_gold.nif
textures\bd\sol\props\dibella_coin.dds   <-- Asset for bd_dibellas_coin_silver_static [STAT:04186E91] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\props\dibellacoin_silver.nif
textures\tara-ultimatefurniturepack\01metal\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_dreamcather_static [STAT:041004EE] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\dreamcatcher.nif
textures\tara-ultimatefurniturepack\01metal\metalblackrust01.dds   <-- Asset for bd_dreamcather_static [STAT:041004EE] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\dreamcatcher.nif
textures\tara-ultimatefurniturepack\01metal\metalblackrust01_em.dds   <-- Asset for bd_dreamcather_static [STAT:041004EE] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\dreamcatcher.nif
textures\tara-ultimatefurniturepack\01metal\metalblackrust01_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_dreamcather_static [STAT:041004EE] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\dreamcatcher.nif
meshes\bd\sol\dice.nif   <-- syq_dice_static [STAT:040E8623] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\bd\dice\dice.nif   <-- hp_dice_static [STAT:040C5CF0] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\bd\test\greenplane.nif   <-- bd_testroom [STAT:040BA87D] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\clutter\coinbagsmall.nif   <-- bd_cachethief_mi "Thief's Pouch" [MISC:0459C6D7] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\clutter\coinbagsmall.nif   <-- bd_dcoin_champroom "Coin Purse" [MISC:04577CEF] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
textures\bd\sol\props\dibella_coin.dds   <-- Asset for bd_DibellaCopperCoin "Copper Dibellan" [MISC:041846B9] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\props\dibellacoin_copper.nif
textures\bd\sol\props\dibella_coin.dds   <-- Asset for bd_DibellaSilverCoin "Silver Dibellan" [MISC:041846B8] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\props\dibellacoin_silver.nif
meshes\clutter\coinbagsmall.nif   <-- bd_coinpurse_100 "Coinpurse" [MISC:0415847B] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\clutter\coinbagsmall.nif   <-- bd_coinpurse_1000 "Coin Purse" [MISC:0413300B] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for hp_principals_ironplug "Buttplug" [MISC:0412D6FA] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\sol\props\dibella_coin.dds   <-- Asset for bd_DibellaGoldCoin "Gold Dibellan" [MISC:04108C7D] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\props\dibellacoin_gold.nif
meshes\bd\ball.nif   <-- bd_ZoesSecondCry "Teleportation Crystal" [MISC:0407FB3D] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_bondage_prison [ARMO:04A484A7] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_bondage_prison [ARMO:04A484A7] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_bondage_escort [ARMO:04A484A6] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_bondage_escort [ARMO:04A484A6] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_clothes_alt_1_boots "Shoes" [ARMO:0492354D] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torsognd.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_clothes_1_boots "Shoes" [ARMO:0492354C] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torsognd.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PlugMead_V2 [ARMO:0492067F] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PlugMead_V2 [ARMO:0492067F] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PlugMead_V [ARMO:04867E6B] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PlugMead_V [ARMO:04867E6B] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PlugMead_A [ARMO:04867E6A] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PlugMead_A [ARMO:04867E6A] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_AnalPlugWoodIronGroom [ARMO:0462F114] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_AnalPlugWoodIronGroom [ARMO:0462F114] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_STM_BondageIronblackShackle [ARMO:0455DE54] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_STM_BondageIronblackShackle [ARMO:0455DE54] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazcuffsrope02_go.nif   <-- bd_cuffsrope_slave "Rope" [ARMO:04542E99] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazcuffsrope02_go.nif   <-- bd_cuffsrope_slave "Rope" [ARMO:04542E99] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_STM_AntimagicBondageIronblackFullArmor [ARMO:04542E74] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_STM_AntimagicBondageIronblackFullArmor [ARMO:04542E74] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_clothes_alt_1 "Clothes" [ARMO:043AAF5D] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torsognd.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_clothes_1 "Clothes" [ARMO:0419310F] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torsognd.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_AnalPlugWoodIron [ARMO:041227B0] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_AnalPlugWoodIron [ARMO:041227B0] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_ProstituteClothes "Courtesan's Clothes" [ARMO:04107B55] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torsognd.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sol_bard1_clothes "Bard's Clothes" [ARMO:040F9C88] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torsognd.nif
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazapironsblack_go.nif   <-- bd_PrisonerShackles [ARMO:04094667] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazapironsblack_go.nif   <-- bd_PrisonerShackles [ARMO:04094667] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazcuffsrope02_go.nif   <-- bd_cuffsrope_simple "Rope" [ARMO:0402790D] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazcuffsrope02_go.nif   <-- bd_cuffsrope_simple "Rope" [ARMO:0402790D] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead.dds   <-- Asset for bd_old_head_breton "old head" [HDPT:04589711] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_msn.dds   <-- Asset for bd_old_head_breton "old head" [HDPT:04589711] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_s.dds   <-- Asset for bd_old_head_breton "old head" [HDPT:04589711] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_sk.dds   <-- Asset for bd_old_head_breton "old head" [HDPT:04589711] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead.dds   <-- Asset for bd_liorel_head "liorel head" [HDPT:040A5724] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_msn.dds   <-- Asset for bd_liorel_head "liorel head" [HDPT:040A5724] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_s.dds   <-- Asset for bd_liorel_head "liorel head" [HDPT:040A5724] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_sk.dds   <-- Asset for bd_liorel_head "liorel head" [HDPT:040A5724] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead.dds   <-- Asset for bd_normalhair_head "young head" [HDPT:040635E8] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_msn.dds   <-- Asset for bd_normalhair_head "young head" [HDPT:040635E8] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_s.dds   <-- Asset for bd_normalhair_head "young head" [HDPT:040635E8] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_sk.dds   <-- Asset for bd_normalhair_head "young head" [HDPT:040635E8] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead.dds   <-- Asset for bd_old_head "old head" [HDPT:040374CA] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_msn.dds   <-- Asset for bd_old_head "old head" [HDPT:040374CA] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_s.dds   <-- Asset for bd_old_head "old head" [HDPT:040374CA] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_sk.dds   <-- Asset for bd_old_head "old head" [HDPT:040374CA] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead.dds   <-- Asset for bd_young_head "young head" [HDPT:0402528B] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_msn.dds   <-- Asset for bd_young_head "young head" [HDPT:0402528B] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_s.dds   <-- Asset for bd_young_head "young head" [HDPT:0402528B] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_sk.dds   <-- Asset for bd_young_head "young head" [HDPT:0402528B] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\bd\custombody\male\body\old\feet_old_msn.dds   <-- bd_old_SkinFeet [TXST:04036F64] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX01 - Normal/Gloss
textures\bd\custombody\male\body\old\feet_old_sk.dds   <-- bd_old_SkinFeet [TXST:04036F64] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX03 - Glow/Detail Map
textures\bd\custombody\male\body\old\feet_old_s.dds   <-- bd_old_SkinFeet [TXST:04036F64] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX07 - Backlight Mask/Specular
textures\bd\custombody\male\body\young\malehands_1_msn.dds   <-- bd_old_SkinHand [TXST:04036F63] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX01 - Normal/Gloss
textures\bd\custombody\male\body\young\malehands_1_s.dds   <-- bd_old_SkinHand [TXST:04036F63] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX07 - Backlight Mask/Specular
[01:24] Done: Applying script "Assets manager", Processed Records: 53536, Elapsed Time: 01:24

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

File DogmaEngine.esm
*******************************************************************************************************************************************

<Folder Missing> meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf\dft_wolfveiny.nif   <-- dft_skin_wolf_AA [ARMA:030038E4] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\bondage\gag.nif   <-- dft_GagAA [ARMA:030172EF] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\bondage\gagf.nif   <-- dft_GagAA [ARMA:030172EF] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
<Folder missing> meshes\actors\horse\character assets\dft_horsebig.nif   <-- dft_skin_horse_AA [ARMA:030038E2] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\male\cums.nif   <-- dft_LeakyPussyDrops1AA [ARMA:0300AAD6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\test\leakypussydrops_1.nif   <-- dft_LeakytestAA [ARMA:0300C025] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\test\leakypussydrops_1.nif   <-- dft_LeakytestAA [ARMA:0300C025] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_cuffsironblackAA [ARMA:03011742] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_wrist_male.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_cuffsironblackAA [ARMA:03011742] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_wrist_female.nif
meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer06_naked.nif   <-- dft_SkinFalmer06AA [ARMA:0300DBC7] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_collarIronBlackAA [ARMA:0301173F] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_collar_male.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_collarIronBlackAA [ARMA:0301173F] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_collar_female.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_ankleironblackAA [ARMA:03032207] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_ankle_male..nif
textures\dft\zaz\shacklesmetalblackrust01_em.dds   <-- Asset for dft_ankleironblackAA [ARMA:03032207] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_ankle_female.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_ankleironblackAA [ARMA:03032207] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_ankle_female.nif
meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer_male_naked.nif   <-- dft_SkinFalmerAA [ARMA:0300DBC1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer04_naked.nif   <-- dft_SkinFalmer04AA [ARMA:0300DBC5] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer01_naked.nif   <-- dft_SkinFalmer01AA [ARMA:0300DBC2] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer05_naked.nif   <-- dft_SkinFalmer05AA [ARMA:0300DBC6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\giant\character assets\dft_giant01_nude.nif   <-- dft_skinGiantBody01AA [ARMA:0300DBB8] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\giant\character assets\dft_giant_nude.nif   <-- dft_skinGiantBodyAA [ARMA:0300DBB7] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer02_naked.nif   <-- dft_SkinFalmer02AA [ARMA:0300DBC3] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer03_naked.nif   <-- dft_SkinFalmer03AA [ARMA:0300DBC4] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
textures\dft\actors\troll\troll_sk_blue.dds   <-- Asset for dft_skinBlackTrollAA [ARMA:0300DBAE] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\troll\character assets\dft_blacktroll_erect.nif
meshes\actors\giant\character assets\dft_giant02_nude.nif   <-- dft_skinGiantBody02AA [ARMA:0300DBB9] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\troll\character assets\dft_troll_erect.nif   <-- dft_skinSnowTrollAA [ARMA:0300DBAF] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazcuffsrope02male_1.nif   <-- dft_bonfage_CufsLeatherAA [ARMA:030162C5] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazcuffsrope02male_0.nif   <-- dft_bonfage_CufsLeatherAA [ARMA:030162C5] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazcuffsrope02fem_1.nif   <-- dft_bonfage_CufsLeatherAA [ARMA:030162C5] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazcuffsrope02fem_0.nif   <-- dft_bonfage_CufsLeatherAA [ARMA:030162C5] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\troll\character assets\dft_uderfrykte2_erect.nif   <-- dft_skinUnderTrollAA [ARMA:0300DBB0] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\bear\character assets\bear_hard.nif   <-- dft_skinSnowBearAA [ARMA:0300D648] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf\dft_wolfredveiny.nif   <-- dft_skin_wolfRed_AA [ARMA:0300D644] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\bear\character assets\bear_hard.nif   <-- dft_skinBrownBearAA [ARMA:0300D646] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\horse\character assets\dft_shadowmerebig.nif   <-- dft_NakedHorseShadowmereAA [ARMA:0300BB35] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\bear\character assets\bear_hard.nif   <-- dft_skinBlackBearAA [ARMA:0300D647] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\dft_draugrmale05_naked.nif   <-- dft_Skin_Draugr_05_AA [ARMA:0300BB29] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\horse\character assets\dft_horsebig.nif   <-- dft_NakedHorseBlacknWhiteAA [ARMA:0300BB32] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\dft_draugrmale04_naked.nif   <-- dft_Skin_Draugr_04_AA [ARMA:0300BB28] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\horse\character assets\dft_horsebig.nif   <-- dft_NakedHorsePalominoAA [ARMA:0300BB34] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\horse\character assets\dft_horsebig.nif   <-- dft_NakedHorseGreyAA [ARMA:0300BB33] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf\dft_wolfblackveiny.nif   <-- dft_skin_wolfBlack_AA [ARMA:0300D643] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\dft_draugrmale03_naked.nif   <-- dft_Skin_Draugr_03_AA [ARMA:0300BB27] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\dft_draugrmale02_naked.nif   <-- dft_Skin_Draugr_02_AA [ARMA:0300BB26] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\dft_draugrmale06_naked.nif   <-- dft_Skin_Draugr_06_AA [ARMA:0300BB2A] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\horse\character assets\dft_horsebig.nif   <-- dft_NakedHorseBlackAA [ARMA:0300BB31] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\dft_draugrmale07_naked.nif   <-- dft_Skin_Draugr_07_AA [ARMA:0300BB2B] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\dft_draugrmale01_naked.nif   <-- dft_Skin_Draugr_01_AA [ARMA:0300BB25] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\male\cuml.nif   <-- dft_LeakyPussyDrops3AA [ARMA:0300AAD8] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\cummonth\cummonthpussy.nif   <-- dft_FX_CumLeakyMonthPussyAA [ARMA:0300D5BE] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingbluev02_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedRiekling02AA [ARMA:0301D391] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingbluev02_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedRiekling02AA [ARMA:0301D391] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingbluev03_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedRiekling03AA [ARMA:0301D392] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingbluev03_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedRiekling03AA [ARMA:0301D392] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_riekling01_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedRieklingAA [ARMA:0301D393] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_riekling01_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedRieklingAA [ARMA:0301D393] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingpurplev01_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedThriskRiekling01AA [ARMA:0301D395] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingpurplev01_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedThriskRiekling01AA [ARMA:0301D395] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingchief_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedRieklingChiefAA [ARMA:0301D394] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingchief_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedRieklingChiefAA [ARMA:0301D394] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\male\cumm.nif   <-- dft_LeakyPussyDrops2AA [ARMA:0300AAD7] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingpurplev02_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedThriskRiekling02AA [ARMA:0301D396] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingpurplev02_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedThriskRiekling02AA [ARMA:0301D396] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingpurplev03_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedThriskRiekling03AA [ARMA:0301D397] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\character assets\dft_rieklingpurplev03_nude.nif   <-- dft_DLC2NakedThriskRiekling03AA [ARMA:0301D397] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\dft_draugrmale_naked.nif   <-- dft_Skin_Draugr_AA [ARMA:0300BB24] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\male\cumxl.nif   <-- dft_LeakyPussyDrops4AA [ARMA:0300AAD9] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog\dft_dog_naked.nif   <-- dft_skin_dog_AA [ARMA:030038E1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
textures\dft\spermtextures\oral1.dds   <-- dft_CumOral_V3_Shader [EFSH:0302CBAD] \ EFSH \ ICON - Fill Texture
textures\dft\spermtextures\facial1.dds   <-- dft_CumOral_V2_Shader [EFSH:0302CBAC] \ EFSH \ ICON - Fill Texture
textures\dft\spermtextures\wetness.dds   <-- dft_CumOral_V4_Shader [EFSH:0302CBAE] \ EFSH \ ICON - Fill Texture
meshes\dft\anim_objects\leito\leito_unicorn.nif   <-- dft_LeitoUnicornAO [ANIO:03001305] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\dft\anim_objects\leito\leito_animobject_soul_gem.nif   <-- dft_LeitoSoulGemAO [ANIO:03001306] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\dft\anim_objects\leito\leito_animobject_potion.nif   <-- dft_LeitoPotionAO [ANIO:03001309] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\dft\anim_objects\leito\leito_double_dildo_3.nif   <-- dft_LeitoDoubleDildo03AO [ANIO:03001304] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\dft\anim_objects\leito\leito_double_dildo_2.nif   <-- dft_LeitoDoubleDildo02AO [ANIO:03001303] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\dft\anim_objects\leito\leito_double_dildo_1.nif   <-- dft_LeitoDoubleDildo01AO [ANIO:03001302] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\dft\anim_objects\leito\leito_animobject_horker_tusk.nif   <-- dft_LeitoHorkerTuskAO [ANIO:0300186D] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
textures\dft\zaz\puddlewhitewater.dds   <-- Asset for dft_ZaZAPEPeePuddleLargeWhite [STAT:03004E76] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\zazpeeyellowpuddlelargestatic_white.nif
textures\dft\zaz\puddleyellowwater_n.dds   <-- Asset for dft_ZaZAPEPeePuddleLargeWhite [STAT:03004E76] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\zazpeeyellowpuddlelargestatic_white.nif
textures\dft\zaz\puddlewhitewater.dds   <-- Asset for dft_ZaZAPEPeePuddleSmallWhite [STAT:03004E77] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\zazpeeyellowpuddlesmallstatic_white.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_Bondage_AnkleIronBlack "Iron Ankle Shackles" [ARMO:030321FC] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_Bondage_AnkleIronBlack "Iron Ankle Shackles" [ARMO:030321FC] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_Bondage_CollarIronBlack "Collar" [ARMO:0300696E] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_collar_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_Bondage_CollarIronBlack "Collar" [ARMO:0300696E] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_collar_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_Bondage_CuffsIronBlack "Iron Wrist Shackles" [ARMO:0300696D] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_Bondage_CuffsIronBlack "Iron Wrist Shackles" [ARMO:0300696D] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
[00:06] Done: Applying script "Assets manager", Processed Records: 626, Elapsed Time: 00:06

20 hours ago, judge007 said:

I've checked the resources (sound/fx, meshes & textures) available though the link in your signature, and the resources I had downloaded previously.

Are there releases  earlier than v1.0.0.5, which could contain the missing material?

Or is there more material in the Patreon releases?

Because frankly, the way this is currently there should be CTDs when:

Any animation starts with troll, giant, dog/canine/wolf, horses, reikling etc.

Any bdsm gear is applied (wristcuffs male & female at least)

Or has all the missing material been removed from the game in later releases?

Missing meshes & textures:

Reveal hidden contents

File Dogma - Thief.esp
****************************************************************************************************************************
meshes\bd\mar\goldring_1.nif   <-- bd_RingTestAA [ARMA:04899C64] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_AnalPlugIronWoodGroomAA [ARMA:0462F115] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_irongroom.nif
textures\creature_features\horse\horse_penis_color.dds   <-- Asset for bd_horse_erect [ARMA:045401DD] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\horse\bd_horse_erect.nif
textures\creature_features\horse\horse_penis_normal.dds   <-- Asset for bd_horse_erect [ARMA:045401DD] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\horse\bd_horse_erect.nif
textures\creature_features\horse\horse_penis_sk.dds   <-- Asset for bd_horse_erect [ARMA:045401DD] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\horse\bd_horse_erect.nif
textures\creature_features\horse\horse_penis_color.dds   <-- Asset for bd_horse_flaccid [ARMA:045401DC] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\horse\bd_horse_flaccid.nif
textures\creature_features\horse\horse_penis_normal.dds   <-- Asset for bd_horse_flaccid [ARMA:045401DC] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\horse\bd_horse_flaccid.nif
textures\creature_features\horse\horse_penis_sk.dds   <-- Asset for bd_horse_flaccid [ARMA:045401DC] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\horse\bd_horse_flaccid.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_Altclothes0_AA [ARMA:043AAF63] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torso_1.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_Altclothes0_AA [ARMA:043AAF63] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torso_0.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_Altclothes0_AA [ARMA:043AAF63] \ ARMA \ Male 1st Person \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\1stpersontorso_1.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_Altclothes0_AA [ARMA:043AAF63] \ ARMA \ Male 1st Person \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\1stpersontorso_0.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_clothes1_AA [ARMA:04193112] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torso_1.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_clothes1_AA [ARMA:04193112] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torso_0.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_clothes1_AA [ARMA:04193112] \ ARMA \ Male 1st Person \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\1stpersontorso_1.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_clothes1_AA [ARMA:04193112] \ ARMA \ Male 1st Person \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\1stpersontorso_0.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_AnalPlugIronWoodAA [ARMA:041227B1] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron.nif
textures\clothes\tiwa44_unpmdc\unpmdc_panties_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_ProstituteClothesAA [ARMA:04107B56] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\wench\wenchoutfitf_1.nif
textures\clothes\tiwa44_unpmdc\unpmdc_panties_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_ProstituteClothesAA [ARMA:04107B56] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\wench\wenchoutfitf_0.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_Farm02TorsoYoungAA [ARMA:040F9C8A] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torso_1.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_Farm02TorsoYoungAA [ARMA:040F9C8A] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torso_0.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_Farm02TorsoYoungAA [ARMA:040F9C8A] \ ARMA \ Male 1st Person \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\1stpersontorso_1.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_Farm02TorsoYoungAA [ARMA:040F9C8A] \ ARMA \ Male 1st Person \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\1stpersontorso_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_hairless_Feet_AA [ARMA:040EE497] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_s.dds   <-- Asset for BD_hairless_Feet_AA [ARMA:040EE497] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_sk.dds   <-- Asset for BD_hairless_Feet_AA [ARMA:040EE497] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_hairless_Feet_AA [ARMA:040EE497] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_hairless_Feet_AA [ARMA:040EE497] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_s.dds   <-- Asset for BD_hairless_Feet_AA [ARMA:040EE497] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_sk.dds   <-- Asset for BD_hairless_Feet_AA [ARMA:040EE497] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_hairless_Feet_AA [ARMA:040EE497] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PrisonerCollarAA [ARMA:0409466A] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\zaz\collarironfemale_0.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PrisonerAnkleAA [ARMA:04094669] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\zaz\ankleironfemale_0.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PrisonerWristAA [ARMA:04094668] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\zaz\wristironfemale_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_NormalNakedFeetAA [ARMA:040635E6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_s.dds   <-- Asset for BD_NormalNakedFeetAA [ARMA:040635E6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_sk.dds   <-- Asset for BD_NormalNakedFeetAA [ARMA:040635E6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_NormalNakedFeetAA [ARMA:040635E6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_NormalNakedFeetAA [ARMA:040635E6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_s.dds   <-- Asset for BD_NormalNakedFeetAA [ARMA:040635E6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_sk.dds   <-- Asset for BD_NormalNakedFeetAA [ARMA:040635E6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_NormalNakedFeetAA [ARMA:040635E6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_old_NakedFeet [ARMA:04036F61] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_s.dds   <-- Asset for BD_old_NakedFeet [ARMA:04036F61] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_sk.dds   <-- Asset for BD_old_NakedFeet [ARMA:04036F61] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_old_NakedFeet [ARMA:04036F61] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_old_NakedFeet [ARMA:04036F61] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_s.dds   <-- Asset for BD_old_NakedFeet [ARMA:04036F61] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_sk.dds   <-- Asset for BD_old_NakedFeet [ARMA:04036F61] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_old_NakedFeet [ARMA:04036F61] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_young_NakedFeet [ARMA:040257F1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_s.dds   <-- Asset for BD_young_NakedFeet [ARMA:040257F1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_sk.dds   <-- Asset for BD_young_NakedFeet [ARMA:040257F1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_young_NakedFeet [ARMA:040257F1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_1.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_young_NakedFeet [ARMA:040257F1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_s.dds   <-- Asset for BD_young_NakedFeet [ARMA:040257F1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_feet_sk.dds   <-- Asset for BD_young_NakedFeet [ARMA:040257F1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1_msn_feet.dds   <-- Asset for BD_young_NakedFeet [ARMA:040257F1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malefeet_0.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_Plug_GSonLHAO [ANIO:0462F110] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\animationobject\plug_gsonlhao.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_plugironwood_mlh_ao [ANIO:04123874] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\animationobject\sol\plug_m_lh_ao.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_plugironwood_frh_ao [ANIO:041227B5] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\animationobject\sol\plug_f_rh_ao.nif
textures\skyrimhd\build\pc\data\textures\weapons\sanguinerose\sanguinerose.dds   <-- Asset for bd_SanguineRoseEnch "True Sanguine Rose" [WEAP:047EFC6A] \ WEAP \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\weapons\sanguinerose\sanguinerose.nif
textures\skyrimhd\build\pc\data\textures\weapons\sanguinerose\sanguinerose_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_SanguineRoseEnch "True Sanguine Rose" [WEAP:047EFC6A] \ WEAP \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\weapons\sanguinerose\sanguinerose.nif
textures\skyrimhd\build\pc\data\textures\weapons\sanguinerose\translucentrose.dds   <-- Asset for bd_SanguineRoseEnch "True Sanguine Rose" [WEAP:047EFC6A] \ WEAP \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\weapons\sanguinerose\sanguinerose.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_player_cloth0_static [STAT:0443D984] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torsognd.nif
textures\bd\sol\props\dibella_coin.dds   <-- Asset for bd_dibellas_coin_copper_static [STAT:04186E93] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\props\dibellacoin_copper.nif
textures\bd\sol\props\dibella_coin.dds   <-- Asset for bd_dibellas_coin_gold_static [STAT:04186E92] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\props\dibellacoin_gold.nif
textures\bd\sol\props\dibella_coin.dds   <-- Asset for bd_dibellas_coin_silver_static [STAT:04186E91] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\props\dibellacoin_silver.nif
textures\tara-ultimatefurniturepack\01metal\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_dreamcather_static [STAT:041004EE] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\dreamcatcher.nif
textures\tara-ultimatefurniturepack\01metal\metalblackrust01.dds   <-- Asset for bd_dreamcather_static [STAT:041004EE] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\dreamcatcher.nif
textures\tara-ultimatefurniturepack\01metal\metalblackrust01_em.dds   <-- Asset for bd_dreamcather_static [STAT:041004EE] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\dreamcatcher.nif
textures\tara-ultimatefurniturepack\01metal\metalblackrust01_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_dreamcather_static [STAT:041004EE] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\dreamcatcher.nif
meshes\bd\sol\dice.nif   <-- syq_dice_static [STAT:040E8623] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\bd\dice\dice.nif   <-- hp_dice_static [STAT:040C5CF0] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\bd\test\greenplane.nif   <-- bd_testroom [STAT:040BA87D] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\clutter\coinbagsmall.nif   <-- bd_cachethief_mi "Thief's Pouch" [MISC:0459C6D7] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\clutter\coinbagsmall.nif   <-- bd_dcoin_champroom "Coin Purse" [MISC:04577CEF] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
textures\bd\sol\props\dibella_coin.dds   <-- Asset for bd_DibellaCopperCoin "Copper Dibellan" [MISC:041846B9] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\props\dibellacoin_copper.nif
textures\bd\sol\props\dibella_coin.dds   <-- Asset for bd_DibellaSilverCoin "Silver Dibellan" [MISC:041846B8] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\props\dibellacoin_silver.nif
meshes\clutter\coinbagsmall.nif   <-- bd_coinpurse_100 "Coinpurse" [MISC:0415847B] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\clutter\coinbagsmall.nif   <-- bd_coinpurse_1000 "Coin Purse" [MISC:0413300B] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for hp_principals_ironplug "Buttplug" [MISC:0412D6FA] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\sol\props\dibella_coin.dds   <-- Asset for bd_DibellaGoldCoin "Gold Dibellan" [MISC:04108C7D] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\props\dibellacoin_gold.nif
meshes\bd\ball.nif   <-- bd_ZoesSecondCry "Teleportation Crystal" [MISC:0407FB3D] \ MISC \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_bondage_prison [ARMO:04A484A7] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_bondage_prison [ARMO:04A484A7] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_bondage_escort [ARMO:04A484A6] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_bondage_escort [ARMO:04A484A6] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_clothes_alt_1_boots "Shoes" [ARMO:0492354D] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torsognd.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_clothes_1_boots "Shoes" [ARMO:0492354C] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torsognd.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PlugMead_V2 [ARMO:0492067F] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PlugMead_V2 [ARMO:0492067F] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PlugMead_V [ARMO:04867E6B] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PlugMead_V [ARMO:04867E6B] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PlugMead_A [ARMO:04867E6A] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_PlugMead_A [ARMO:04867E6A] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_AnalPlugWoodIronGroom [ARMO:0462F114] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_AnalPlugWoodIronGroom [ARMO:0462F114] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_STM_BondageIronblackShackle [ARMO:0455DE54] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_STM_BondageIronblackShackle [ARMO:0455DE54] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazcuffsrope02_go.nif   <-- bd_cuffsrope_slave "Rope" [ARMO:04542E99] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazcuffsrope02_go.nif   <-- bd_cuffsrope_slave "Rope" [ARMO:04542E99] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_STM_AntimagicBondageIronblackFullArmor [ARMO:04542E74] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for bd_STM_AntimagicBondageIronblackFullArmor [ARMO:04542E74] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_clothes_alt_1 "Clothes" [ARMO:043AAF5D] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torsognd.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sw_clothes_1 "Clothes" [ARMO:0419310F] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torsognd.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_AnalPlugWoodIron [ARMO:041227B0] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\bd\dev\plug_d_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_AnalPlugWoodIron [ARMO:041227B0] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\bd\sol\plug_anal_wood_iron_go.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_ProstituteClothes "Courtesan's Clothes" [ARMO:04107B55] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torsognd.nif
textures\clothes\farmclothes02\m\farmcloth02body_n.dds   <-- Asset for bd_sol_bard1_clothes "Bard's Clothes" [ARMO:040F9C88] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\clothes\farmclothes02\m\torsognd.nif
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazapironsblack_go.nif   <-- bd_PrisonerShackles [ARMO:04094667] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazapironsblack_go.nif   <-- bd_PrisonerShackles [ARMO:04094667] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazcuffsrope02_go.nif   <-- bd_cuffsrope_simple "Rope" [ARMO:0402790D] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazcuffsrope02_go.nif   <-- bd_cuffsrope_simple "Rope" [ARMO:0402790D] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead.dds   <-- Asset for bd_old_head_breton "old head" [HDPT:04589711] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_msn.dds   <-- Asset for bd_old_head_breton "old head" [HDPT:04589711] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_s.dds   <-- Asset for bd_old_head_breton "old head" [HDPT:04589711] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_sk.dds   <-- Asset for bd_old_head_breton "old head" [HDPT:04589711] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead.dds   <-- Asset for bd_liorel_head "liorel head" [HDPT:040A5724] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_msn.dds   <-- Asset for bd_liorel_head "liorel head" [HDPT:040A5724] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_s.dds   <-- Asset for bd_liorel_head "liorel head" [HDPT:040A5724] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_sk.dds   <-- Asset for bd_liorel_head "liorel head" [HDPT:040A5724] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead.dds   <-- Asset for bd_normalhair_head "young head" [HDPT:040635E8] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_msn.dds   <-- Asset for bd_normalhair_head "young head" [HDPT:040635E8] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_s.dds   <-- Asset for bd_normalhair_head "young head" [HDPT:040635E8] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_sk.dds   <-- Asset for bd_normalhair_head "young head" [HDPT:040635E8] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead.dds   <-- Asset for bd_old_head "old head" [HDPT:040374CA] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_msn.dds   <-- Asset for bd_old_head "old head" [HDPT:040374CA] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_s.dds   <-- Asset for bd_old_head "old head" [HDPT:040374CA] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_sk.dds   <-- Asset for bd_old_head "old head" [HDPT:040374CA] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead.dds   <-- Asset for bd_young_head "young head" [HDPT:0402528B] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_msn.dds   <-- Asset for bd_young_head "young head" [HDPT:0402528B] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_s.dds   <-- Asset for bd_young_head "young head" [HDPT:0402528B] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\actors\character\ciri\savi\head\malehead_sk.dds   <-- Asset for bd_young_head "young head" [HDPT:0402528B] \ HDPT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\bd\custombody\malehead.nif
textures\bd\custombody\male\body\old\feet_old_msn.dds   <-- bd_old_SkinFeet [TXST:04036F64] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX01 - Normal/Gloss
textures\bd\custombody\male\body\old\feet_old_sk.dds   <-- bd_old_SkinFeet [TXST:04036F64] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX03 - Glow/Detail Map
textures\bd\custombody\male\body\old\feet_old_s.dds   <-- bd_old_SkinFeet [TXST:04036F64] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX07 - Backlight Mask/Specular
textures\bd\custombody\male\body\young\malehands_1_msn.dds   <-- bd_old_SkinHand [TXST:04036F63] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX01 - Normal/Gloss
textures\bd\custombody\male\body\young\malehands_1_s.dds   <-- bd_old_SkinHand [TXST:04036F63] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX07 - Backlight Mask/Specular
[01:24] Done: Applying script "Assets manager", Processed Records: 53536, Elapsed Time: 01:24

File DogmaEngine.esm

<Folder Missing> meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf\dft_wolfveiny.nif   <-- dft_skin_wolf_AA [ARMA:030038E4] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\bondage\gag.nif   <-- dft_GagAA [ARMA:030172EF] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\bondage\gagf.nif   <-- dft_GagAA [ARMA:030172EF] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
<Folder missing> meshes\actors\horse\character assets\dft_horsebig.nif   <-- dft_skin_horse_AA [ARMA:030038E2] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\male\cums.nif   <-- dft_LeakyPussyDrops1AA [ARMA:0300AAD6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\test\leakypussydrops_1.nif   <-- dft_LeakytestAA [ARMA:0300C025] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\test\leakypussydrops_1.nif   <-- dft_LeakytestAA [ARMA:0300C025] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_cuffsironblackAA [ARMA:03011742] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_wrist_male.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_cuffsironblackAA [ARMA:03011742] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_wrist_female.nif
meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer06_naked.nif   <-- dft_SkinFalmer06AA [ARMA:0300DBC7] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_collarIronBlackAA [ARMA:0301173F] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_collar_male.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_collarIronBlackAA [ARMA:0301173F] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_collar_female.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_ankleironblackAA [ARMA:03032207] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_ankle_male..nif
textures\dft\zaz\shacklesmetalblackrust01_em.dds   <-- Asset for dft_ankleironblackAA [ARMA:03032207] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_ankle_female.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_ankleironblackAA [ARMA:03032207] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_ankle_female.nif
meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer_male_naked.nif   <-- dft_SkinFalmerAA [ARMA:0300DBC1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer04_naked.nif   <-- dft_SkinFalmer04AA [ARMA:0300DBC5] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer01_naked.nif   <-- dft_SkinFalmer01AA [ARMA:0300DBC2] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer05_naked.nif   <-- dft_SkinFalmer05AA [ARMA:0300DBC6] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\giant\character assets\dft_giant01_nude.nif   <-- dft_skinGiantBody01AA [ARMA:0300DBB8] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\giant\character assets\dft_giant_nude.nif   <-- dft_skinGiantBodyAA [ARMA:0300DBB7] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer02_naked.nif   <-- dft_SkinFalmer02AA [ARMA:0300DBC3] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\falmer\character assets\falmer03_naked.nif   <-- dft_SkinFalmer03AA [ARMA:0300DBC4] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
textures\dft\actors\troll\troll_sk_blue.dds   <-- Asset for dft_skinBlackTrollAA [ARMA:0300DBAE] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\troll\character assets\dft_blacktroll_erect.nif
meshes\actors\giant\character assets\dft_giant02_nude.nif   <-- dft_skinGiantBody02AA [ARMA:0300DBB9] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\troll\character assets\dft_troll_erect.nif   <-- dft_skinSnowTrollAA [ARMA:0300DBAF] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazcuffsrope02male_1.nif   <-- dft_bonfage_CufsLeatherAA [ARMA:030162C5] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazcuffsrope02male_0.nif   <-- dft_bonfage_CufsLeatherAA [ARMA:030162C5] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazcuffsrope02fem_1.nif   <-- dft_bonfage_CufsLeatherAA [ARMA:030162C5] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\zazcuffsrope02fem_0.nif   <-- dft_bonfage_CufsLeatherAA [ARMA:030162C5] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\troll\character assets\dft_uderfrykte2_erect.nif   <-- dft_skinUnderTrollAA [ARMA:0300DBB0] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\bear\character assets\bear_hard.nif   <-- dft_skinSnowBearAA [ARMA:0300D648] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf\dft_wolfredveiny.nif   <-- dft_skin_wolfRed_AA [ARMA:0300D644] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\bear\character assets\bear_hard.nif   <-- dft_skinBrownBearAA [ARMA:0300D646] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\horse\character assets\dft_shadowmerebig.nif   <-- dft_NakedHorseShadowmereAA [ARMA:0300BB35] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\bear\character assets\bear_hard.nif   <-- dft_skinBlackBearAA [ARMA:0300D647] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\dft_draugrmale05_naked.nif   <-- dft_Skin_Draugr_05_AA [ARMA:0300BB29] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\horse\character assets\dft_horsebig.nif   <-- dft_NakedHorseBlacknWhiteAA [ARMA:0300BB32] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\dft_draugrmale04_naked.nif   <-- dft_Skin_Draugr_04_AA [ARMA:0300BB28] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\horse\character assets\dft_horsebig.nif   <-- dft_NakedHorsePalominoAA [ARMA:0300BB34] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\horse\character assets\dft_horsebig.nif   <-- dft_NakedHorseGreyAA [ARMA:0300BB33] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\canine\character assets wolf\dft_wolfblackveiny.nif   <-- dft_skin_wolfBlack_AA [ARMA:0300D643] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\dft_draugrmale03_naked.nif   <-- dft_Skin_Draugr_03_AA [ARMA:0300BB27] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\dft_draugrmale02_naked.nif   <-- dft_Skin_Draugr_02_AA [ARMA:0300BB26] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\dft_draugrmale06_naked.nif   <-- dft_Skin_Draugr_06_AA [ARMA:0300BB2A] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\horse\character assets\dft_horsebig.nif   <-- dft_NakedHorseBlackAA [ARMA:0300BB31] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\dft_draugrmale07_naked.nif   <-- dft_Skin_Draugr_07_AA [ARMA:0300BB2B] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\dft_draugrmale01_naked.nif   <-- dft_Skin_Draugr_01_AA [ARMA:0300BB25] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\male\cuml.nif   <-- dft_LeakyPussyDrops3AA [ARMA:0300AAD8] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\cummonth\cummonthpussy.nif   <-- dft_FX_CumLeakyMonthPussyAA [ARMA:0300D5BE] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\male\cumm.nif   <-- dft_LeakyPussyDrops2AA [ARMA:0300AAD7] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\draugr\character assets\dft_draugrmale_naked.nif   <-- dft_Skin_Draugr_AA [ARMA:0300BB24] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\male\cumxl.nif   <-- dft_LeakyPussyDrops4AA [ARMA:0300AAD9] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog\dft_dog_naked.nif   <-- dft_skin_dog_AA [ARMA:030038E1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName
textures\dft\spermtextures\oral1.dds   <-- dft_CumOral_V3_Shader [EFSH:0302CBAD] \ EFSH \ ICON - Fill Texture
textures\dft\spermtextures\facial1.dds   <-- dft_CumOral_V2_Shader [EFSH:0302CBAC] \ EFSH \ ICON - Fill Texture
textures\dft\spermtextures\wetness.dds   <-- dft_CumOral_V4_Shader [EFSH:0302CBAE] \ EFSH \ ICON - Fill Texture
meshes\dft\anim_objects\leito\leito_unicorn.nif   <-- dft_LeitoUnicornAO [ANIO:03001305] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\dft\anim_objects\leito\leito_animobject_soul_gem.nif   <-- dft_LeitoSoulGemAO [ANIO:03001306] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\dft\anim_objects\leito\leito_animobject_potion.nif   <-- dft_LeitoPotionAO [ANIO:03001309] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\dft\anim_objects\leito\leito_double_dildo_3.nif   <-- dft_LeitoDoubleDildo03AO [ANIO:03001304] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\dft\anim_objects\leito\leito_double_dildo_2.nif   <-- dft_LeitoDoubleDildo02AO [ANIO:03001303] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\dft\anim_objects\leito\leito_double_dildo_1.nif   <-- dft_LeitoDoubleDildo01AO [ANIO:03001302] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
meshes\dft\anim_objects\leito\leito_animobject_horker_tusk.nif   <-- dft_LeitoHorkerTuskAO [ANIO:0300186D] \ ANIO \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName
textures\dft\zaz\puddlewhitewater.dds   <-- Asset for dft_ZaZAPEPeePuddleLargeWhite [STAT:03004E76] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\zazpeeyellowpuddlelargestatic_white.nif
textures\dft\zaz\puddleyellowwater_n.dds   <-- Asset for dft_ZaZAPEPeePuddleLargeWhite [STAT:03004E76] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\zazpeeyellowpuddlelargestatic_white.nif
textures\dft\zaz\puddlewhitewater.dds   <-- Asset for dft_ZaZAPEPeePuddleSmallWhite [STAT:03004E77] \ STAT \ Model \ MODL - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\fluidity\zazpeeyellowpuddlesmallstatic_white.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_Bondage_AnkleIronBlack "Iron Ankle Shackles" [ARMO:030321FC] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_Bondage_AnkleIronBlack "Iron Ankle Shackles" [ARMO:030321FC] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_Bondage_CollarIronBlack "Collar" [ARMO:0300696E] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_collar_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_Bondage_CollarIronBlack "Collar" [ARMO:0300696E] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_collar_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_Bondage_CuffsIronBlack "Iron Wrist Shackles" [ARMO:0300696D] \ ARMO \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
textures\dft\zaz\shackles\defaultcube.dds   <-- Asset for dft_Bondage_CuffsIronBlack "Iron Wrist Shackles" [ARMO:0300696D] \ ARMO \ Female world model \ MOD4 - Model FileName: meshes\dft\zaz\bondage\iron_cuffs2_go.nif
[00:06] Done: Applying script "Assets manager", Processed Records: 626, Elapsed Time: 00:06

Here's the response I got:

6 hours ago, DogmaMods said:

sound\fx\bd\sex\fastsex9s.xwm Here I have an error, I renamed the file - "fastsex_2_5s" but forgot to change the bd_sex_fast_2_5s_SD

bd_cough_SD

bd_Quiet_SexSD bd/Quiet_SexSMD

— this is not used, apparently I just forgot to delete objects

sound\fx\...

- all files that have similar paths are standard game sounds, they are in Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, I just set links to them so as not to copy them to my archives

sound\fx\dft\female\pain\pain (11).xwm

This sound has been removed but I forgot to remove it from the list

I would recommend sending a PM to @Dogmamods directly to get this stuff sorted out.

I tried to find some older versions of the mod, but it appears as though Dogma has taken them down.  May take some archaeology to find something we can compare to.

Edited by brewmasterhal
33 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Here's the response I got:

I would recommend sending a PM to @Dogmamods directly to get this stuff sorted out.

I tried to find some older versions of the mod, but it appears as though Dogma has taken them down.  May take some archaeology to find something we can compare to.

Thanks, will do.

3 hours ago, judge007 said:

Thanks, will do.

I did some searching on my disk and I found a number of versions going back to v0.9.1, 11 different versions in total so far.

I can try to pack them all in a .7z and upload it on mega or something.  Do you need the .bsa archives as well, or just DogmaEngine.esm and Thief.esp?

47 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

I did some searching on my disk and I found a number of versions going back to v0.9.1, 11 different versions in total so far.

I can try to pack them all in a .7z and upload it on mega or something.  Do you need the .bsa archives as well, or just DogmaEngine.esm and Thief.esp?

As well, am looking for resource files mostly.

Edited by judge007
4 hours ago, judge007 said:

As well, am looking for resource files mostly.

Hi!

Having run through your list of missing resources, I can say that all these resources are either not used at the moment, therefore they have not been added to the archives, or are in standard game archives, such as skyrim - texture.bsa or skyrim - meshes.bsa, just there are still objects in the game that refer to them and that I forgot to delete. I created the dogmaengine.esm plugin before I started working on the current mod, these were experiments when I studied CK, and set up the functions I needed, there are many objects left that are not used, so the resources that are attached to them are not in the archives. Although I do not exclude that there is a mistake somewhere among this list, I just would not like to break away from work on the sequel and check everything. When I finish all the planned updates and start working on the overall improved version, I will optimize the project, remove unused objects from the CK.

29 minutes ago, DogmaMods said:

Hi!

Having run through your list of missing resources, I can say that all these resources are either not used at the moment, therefore they have not been added to the archives, or are in standard game archives, such as skyrim - texture.bsa or skyrim - meshes.bsa, just there are still objects in the game that refer to them and that I forgot to delete. I created the dogmaengine.esm plugin before I started working on the current mod, these were experiments when I studied CK, and set up the functions I needed, there are many objects left that are not used, so the resources that are attached to them are not in the archives. Although I do not exclude that there is a mistake somewhere among this list, I just would not like to break away from work on the sequel and check everything. When I finish all the planned updates and start working on the overall improved version, I will optimize the project, remove unused objects from the CK.

Thanks for responding

Edit:  I was rendered speechless by your response.

If you are too busy working on a sequel to this, than fix a list of errors  that large on the project that your sequel is based.

Well, I don't wish to see anymore of this project, or it's sequel.

Projects this broken either get a patch or they don't reside on my hard drive.

@brewmasterhal I won't be doing any further work on this.

Edited by judge007
3 hours ago, judge007 said:

Well, I don't wish to see anymore of this project, or it's sequel.

Sorry for the negative experience, I do not force anyone to play this mod. I can only advise you to wait for the final version of the mod. Perhaps its quality will suit you.

I have a problem with the mod. Dunno if anyone already had it, I searched for the answer but didn't find anything. Basically whenever there is a scripted scene, if I move my mouse/camera (not in free camera, just normally) the scene stops and gets stuck, can't do anything to unlock it.

I have a problem with Madam Petit. The first time I was there I had a "date" with Cooli the Porter, so I ignored her when she called me up for a conversation. Now that I returned, she does not start a conversation when I walk up to her, and when I do, she has only one convo chain about the coin. Is there any way to fix this via console?

Edited by Pupkin