17 hours ago, craze said:

Der Straßenräuber bleibt am Leben, wenn du Sex mit ihm hast, außerdem gibt es eine Bonusszene, in der der Spieler von dem schlafenden Banditen besahnt werden kann – aber ich schätze, es gibt keine Pläne dafür:( 

15 hours ago, Highborn said:

Nun, wenn Sie nach einem bestimmten Punkt ins Lager zurückkehren, wird überall Blut sein und die Überreste der Banditen, während der Bär, der sie gefressen hat, dort steht.

They will either be eaten by the bear ( has skulls in inventory) or you kill them yourself before following the blood trail.

On 5/4/2022 at 8:43 AM, azgin said:

hi i've been playing the latest version and i have an issue

Reveal hidden contents

, when i get to the point where i have to talk to the thief in solitude prison, after talking to vala, i can't talk to him neither to the guard.

i think if i do a startscene i can get past that point but i dont know the scene id. can anyone help me out? 

guys i can't talk to thief in prison after he's caught, how can i initiate the scene??  

20 hours ago, azgin said:

guys i can't talk to thief in prison after he's caught, how can i initiate the scene??  

I've got this problem too, returned to vala from the sewers, executioner walks in after she says they caught a pickpocket and the entire thing locks up, no dialogue, can't talk to anyone, thief has no quest dialogue and I can't leave the area, using the door does nothing.

2 hours ago, Lostskyse said:

Hi with the installation of 1.3.1 my Thief menu is showing up with Boxes rather than english letters. Anyone know how to solve this ? 

Sounds like you didn't get the DogmaEngine_ENGLISH.txt file installed correctly in \Data\Interface\translations\

May take a reset to get MCM to update the menu text once you get the right file in the right place.

59 minutes ago, GoosePeelings said:

What can I do if the stranger won't talk to me? Are there any conflicts that would cause this?

'Stranger'

Mods that change the Bee and Barb cell might interfere. You also need to have at least 100 gold and no followers.

On 5/28/2022 at 12:16 AM, Yuuen said:

I've got this problem too, returned to vala from the sewers, executioner walks in after she says they caught a pickpocket and the entire thing locks up, no dialogue, can't talk to anyone, thief has no quest dialogue and I can't leave the area, using the door does nothing.

Since no one seems to know what to do, I'm going to try forcing these scenes to play and seeing if it does anything.

image.png.3b18591d4305eb62d475a3dc1913950a.png

Edit/update: Starting then stopping interrogation>waitfordisable>valaaboutcoin seems to progress the quest for now, still have to coc outside of the dungeon, door doesn't work.

Edited by Yuuen
4 hours ago, Highborn said:

Mods that change the Bee and Barb cell might interfere. You also need to have at least 100 gold and no followers.

The only mod I have that changes the cell is Skyrim Interiors Redone, just seems odd. I checked previously and I had about 30,000 gold and no followers.

6 hours ago, GoosePeelings said:

The only mod I have that changes the cell is Skyrim Interiors Redone, just seems odd. I checked previously and I had about 30,000 gold and no followers.

F.Y.I.: You should never play thief on an existing save. Its best to make a seperate modlist for this mod only. The mod changes pretty much the whole game.

On 5/25/2022 at 8:15 AM, Highborn said:

Probably a bug. But keep in mind that the pregnancy quest is only started after you visit Toris in the Skunkway during the Igna scene

Spoiler

I assume you mean the scene where Igna needs lessons on how to put the thing in the thing? Replayed it again to make sure, and all that's mentioned then is "I'm still worried about getting pregnant." Nothing about it is mentioned afterwards, even if I return for a job.

If it's a bug, I'm not sure how far I would need to load back and redo in order to fix it. Otherwise, I'm not sure what I could have done wrong, unless I need to make very specific choices with the potential fathers for pregnancy to occur - like how you mentioned needing to sleep with Viggi again, which I did.

12 minutes ago, Adventure! said:
  Hide contents

I assume you mean the scene where Igna needs lessons on how to put the thing in the thing? Replayed it again to make sure, and all that's mentioned then is "I'm still worried about getting pregnant." Nothing about it is mentioned afterwards, even if I return for a job.

If it's a bug, I'm not sure how far I would need to load back and redo in order to fix it. Otherwise, I'm not sure what I could have done wrong, unless I need to make very specific choices with the potential fathers for pregnancy to occur - like how you mentioned needing to sleep with Viggi again, which I did.

So, your character mentions she is worried about getting pregnant but Toris didn't say she already is? If he says something like that, after the scene with Igna you should talk to him about getting a potion, and if you decide you want to keep the baby, the quest should start. By the way, for Viggi to count as a father you have to go to his date, then when you wake up next day with him still inside the heroine, don't get her free yet, lose the minigame and let him cum inside one more time. Then help him solve his back problem, and then have sex again after you heal his back. Try to add Cooli as well, you just have to have sex with him after you sneak into Solitude, to see if the quest unlocks. 

On 5/25/2022 at 2:15 PM, Highborn said:

Yeah, the AE version wasn't tested and it was reported to being incompatible. But if you made it until Falkreath, perhaps you can advance more. After you check under the bed, you are supposed to activate the bed (as if clicking on it like you were going to sleep) and she should move it.

I have a little update:

I can happily say that i was able to play this mod despite having AE.
There were bugs here and there but they weren't different from the ones people already posted here, so i browsed a lot and was 
able to fix them with the help people got here.

For the issue with moving the bed i still can't say if it works or not, because i was so frustrated that i just skipped this part of the mod via MCM.
But later i ran into another problem and figured out that it had to do with the german translation i was using, so i removed it and will test in my second
playthrough if removing it also fixes the issue with the bed.

So yea...it was playable for me with some problems here and there, but i still enjoyed it a lot.
I will see how it will work if i choose other options in my next playthrough.

I'm having troubles installing the mod.

I have all the Requirements needed and they all work, but the problem i am facing is the first scene in Riften. When the stranger approaches > We sit > Get Drunk > I then get stuck here.

(I tried using brewmasterhal's guide his FAQ using the method:

1. Sit in the chair opposite the Stranger
  2. Open your console
  3. Click on the Stranger and note his baseID value, which is XX012636
  4. Whatever the XX values are, enter the command startscene XX01263b
  5. Close the console

but it doesn't work and the game does proceed to the next cutscene

I installed the latest thief mod using MO2, like all my other mods.

Unless there's something wrong. Is the base file for the thief mod in MO2 mods folder or Skyrims Root Directory file (steamapps>common>Skyrim Special Edition>Data>Here) .

The installation guide is vague :

• Extract the archive in the Skyrim Data folder

50 minutes ago, maffialol said:

I'm having troubles installing the mod.

I have all the Requirements needed and they all work, but the problem i am facing is the first scene in Riften. When the stranger approaches > We sit > Get Drunk > I then get stuck here.

(I tried using brewmasterhal's guide his FAQ using the method:

1. Sit in the chair opposite the Stranger
  2. Open your console
  3. Click on the Stranger and note his baseID value, which is XX012636
  4. Whatever the XX values are, enter the command startscene XX01263b
  5. Close the console

but it doesn't work and the game does proceed to the next cutscene

I installed the latest thief mod using MO2, like all my other mods.

Unless there's something wrong. Is the base file for the thief mod in MO2 mods folder or Skyrims Root Directory file (steamapps>common>Skyrim Special Edition>Data>Here) .

The installation guide is vague :

• Extract the archive in the Skyrim Data folder

Installed in the directory and I still get bugged. I cannot trigger the next cutscene I just get stuck sitting in the Bee and Barb.

it seems these recent updates kinda broke some of the old scenes

the memory scene in Riften, Bee and Barb, after thief leaves the room Talen Jei doesn't show up, i hear a door knocking, pc ''snores'' and then scene gets stuck.

tried moving Talen to pc by console but no success.

anyone having the same problem & knows any work around?

also tried advancing the scene with ''setstage'' command, but after that pc can't confront Talen or report him to cap'n Stannius.

I created a few lines in python to translate this mod... in a single afternoon he translated it 100% into spanish. Now I will be able to play it better in my language.
I had some problems at the beginning, as several commented, in the Riften prison for example.
In any case, someone tell me what the pregnancy mission is about? can you have the child?
The marriage mission also interests me, maybe I'll download it from patreon.
If someone can give a tutorial of both missions I would be grateful.

13 minutes ago, GizmoTrinket said:

Am I supposed to be unable to create saves in the mod-added interiors, or is my game just being really weird?

I had this problem too from time to time. I went into the MCM, then debug and clicked on the first option to gain character control again.
Then it worked, Hope it helps you too.

2 hours ago, mia753 said:

I created a few lines in python to translate this mod... in a single afternoon he translated it 100% into spanish. Now I will be able to play it better in my language.
I had some problems at the beginning, as several commented, in the Riften prison for example.
In any case, someone tell me what the pregnancy mission is about? can you have the child?
The marriage mission also interests me, maybe I'll download it from patreon.
If someone can give a tutorial of both missions I would be grateful.

Yes, you can have the child.

Pregnancy quest walkthrough:

On 4/30/2022 at 12:34 PM, Highborn said:

This is the walkthrough Dogma posted on patreon, machine translated by Google. Watch out for spoilers because there is everything here:

Reveal hidden contents

So, you have fulfilled the conditions, but did not skip until 1.0, so we go to Toris, and start the scene with Igna, after he commented on the pregnancy,
we come to him the next day and talk to him about the potion. We refuse the potion - the pregnancy quest starts.

We go to Hidara in the vicinity of the Dragon Bridge. - this point cannot be passed if we have not finished the main story yet, if we do not want to pass it, we write: setstage bd_mq 1000

Lefty content note - after
as we get into the "snake's throat", the stomach switches to the second phase of growth, and when it reaches the peak of the second phase, then an event in a repeating scene will start. The length of the pregnancy phases is configured in the MCM (in game days).

And so, we came to Hidar. Let's go mushroom hunting. He can hang out behind the house, by the road, and near the bridge.
It is better to duck then his radius, from which he notices, will become smaller. At each point there is a bush, if you hide there, the mushroom will not notice us, and when it comes close, just activate it. Also, after an unsuccessful attempt, you can talk to Hidara and she will give you a scroll of invisibility, you can also use any other invisibility,
for example, the astral necklace, which was obtained during the quest with Zoe and Phantom. If we have invisibility, it is enough to approach him from the back (where there are no eyes :)) crouching.

Next, we speak with Hidara and go to interrogate the locals in the Dragon Bridge. We need to talk with five settlers, then Clinton will run up and give a scroll, we read,
there's a lumberjack key, waiting for Clinton inside between 11:30 and 12:30. For some players, it used to not appear, if this happens, select it in advance in the console and when you are in the house at the right time, write - moveto player

After talking with Clinton, you need to talk to Feyda the innkeeper and ask her about the three personalities,
named by the boy. After that, the introduction ends and the main gameplay of this location begins. We can choose independently any available sequence.

Matus branch.

The simplest branch with no options for passing, because when I approached this, time was already seriously running out, and I had to do a lot of other things.
And I had to abandon my plan and come up with something relatively cheap in terms of time on the go.
Just watch him on the night of morndas and middas. He leaves the tavern at midnight, stands on the threshold for several minutes, and if he does not notice anyone, he begins to move behind the house of Penitus. Gotta catch him when he gets close enough to the house
but it is better to wrap up behind the house. Then the opportunity will open up to hide in a haystack, just wait for the right day and hide.

Tanana branch.

After talking with Feyda about Tanana, we speak with Horgeir. Then again with Feyda, we learn about Olda and Lodwar. We have these options available:

1) Razluchnitsa.

We go to Lodvar and ask for work.
First training, then, if we sawed three logs, Lodwar will allow us to rest. We sit down on the bench and start the scene. Here it is important to launch it as close as possible to 12:00, at this time the break begins, and at the same time Olda should come. We will find out about this if we ask Clinton, or we ourselves will follow the daily routine of the settlers.
Bug: for some players, for some reason I do not understand, Olda does not start moving, therefore, select it in the console in advance and then write moveto player.
After Olda caught us, we go to work again on the second day, wait for the opportunity to sit on the bench, and start the next scene. After that, you need to talk with Lodwar in the evening.
Note: in order to talk about learning to swim, you must be in work mode at the sawmill.
We speak and start the scene with a mini-game, here again you need to wait until Olda comes, for this you need to press the button when the slider is as close to the center as possible. Each time we press, time is added to the workout,
and irritation is also added, the closer to the center, the more time and less irritation, if you get right into the center then it will multiply. We are waiting for Olda and at the end we choose to either stay with Lodwar and watch the scene, or leave.

Bug: usually the indicators do not appear on the first start, I still do not understand why this happens,
but they always reappear after reloading, making it hard to find the problem. I added an auto-save right before the mini-game (must have checkpoints enabled in the MCM), just exit the game, and then go in and reload if you don't get the indicators to start. And Olda can turn off again, select in advance.
Olda returns to Horgeir, he goes home, and when he wakes up, you can talk to him about Tanana.

2) Mimicry.

Note: If Olda caught us with Lodwar, then this option becomes unavailable.
After Horgeir confused the heroine with his wife, we go and talk to Olda. She will give us the task to find the purple ones, she will also tell us about the alchemist.
Olda will also talk about Charon and tell us not to trust him. You can talk to Varnius, if he has already appeared in the Dragon Bridge, he will also give information about the alchemist and his book. You can talk to Hidara, she will give another hint, and also give a scroll to kill the frost spider, which will help in finding the alchemist, and also warn about Charon.
You can go to the swamps on your own, or buy a ferry.

Charon.

I am writing about him in the middle of this thread because he was created as an auxiliary element of this thread. I added it in order to move around the area. Then it has already grown to a separate branch of its own.
He will offer the crossing and name the price tag. You can ask for a discount
and exchange the body either for a permanent discount, or pay at a time, if you choose the second option, then its scene can be launched as many times as you like.

Secret part - If you offer a body and then refuse, and so on several times, a dialogue will appear where you can offer to bind yourself (if there is enough karma and pregnancy is lower, somewhere,
middle of the third phase). If you choose this option, then you will have a little adventure, and you will understand why you were warned about this character :) I think I should not describe it, it is not difficult to figure out what to do there, and everything is quite linear. After this branch, you can kill Charon or leave alive to receive a reward,
and you can get a reward and then kill. In general, you can kill him at any time, albeit at the beginning, and then manage the boat yourself.

Finding an alchemist is optional, all you need to know is that purples grow underwater, and that they should be looked for around midnight, then glowing insects fly above them, and they are easier to spot.
But if you want to find an alchemist, then you should draw a conditional line on the map between the icon of Solitude and Morthal, approximately on this line after the swamps there will be a spider nest and a huge frosty spider, you can kill it on your own or with a scroll that Hydara gave. When you kill, a cocoon will descend, if you click on it,
then a bag will fall out and you will find out what happened to the alchemist, and you will also find there clues for finding purple, and a few of these ingredients.

We take purple flowers to Olde, we get perfume. We go to Horgeir and start the mini-game, everything is simple there, and everything is explained in the tutorial for this mini-game.

During the scene we learn everything we need.

3) Moneylender.
We speak with Olda about Horgeir and find out that their quarrel happened because he owed money, and they may lose the sawmill because of this. We learn about the usurer, and find out on what day of the week he arrives at the Dragon Bridge. This is Lordas. He usually arrives around 10 am. We are waiting and talking to him in the tavern. He has Horgeir's IOU.
How can we get it:

a) When the moneylender comes, he puts a bag on the table. It contains a receipt. If you click on the bag, the guard will notice it. But if you use invisibility, then it will be possible to steal it.

b) If the heroine has her own house (those that are not taken into account in additions), then you can mortgage it at interest.
You must have the key to the house with you. If you do not pay, and the debt exceeds 10,000 coins, then the moneylender will no longer come to the Dragon Bridge, and we lose the key to the house that we pawned. We can steal the key from him with the help of invisibility from the same bag.

c) We can take on the debt as an adventurer if the character's level is over 30,
otherwise the moneylender will simply refuse. He will also agree if during the secret part of Charon, we received the scimitars of Jolda and Reig, and we are wearing them at this moment.

d) Prostitution. It depends on karma how the scene will develop and its outcome.

Below 125 - won't believe it, minimal animation with loan shark, additional animations with guards
Greater than or equal to 125 and less than 350 - won't believe it, average animations with loan shark, normal animations with guards
Greater than or equal to 350 and less than 800 - believe me, full animation with loan shark, regular animations with guards
Greater than or equal to 800 - additional animations with the loan shark, and he immediately believes the heroine, that is, there will be no scene with security at all
If the moneylender does not believe, the scene can be played in any other Lordas. Since there is probably nowhere for the player to get enough karma to complete the scene, I tied the condition not only to karma, but also to the number of times this scene is triggered, so that this option can eventually be completed by a character with a small amount of karma.
Thus, in order to pass, we need to either return with 350+ karma, or run the scene three times.

We get Horgeir's IOU by any of these methods and take it to Olda. She returns to Horgeir, he goes home and when he wakes up, you can talk to him.

4) Poison

If during the quest in Whiterun, we still have Khajiit poison,
we can mix it into Lodwar's honey at the sawmill where he dines.

As a result, Olda returns to Horgeir, he goes home, and when he wakes up, you can talk to him.

5) Detox

If we have the recipe that Zoe gave, then we can make a potion and pour Horgeira into honey.

Here we can either talk to Horgeir,
or tell Olda and talk to Horgeir later when he sleeps at home. The ending in their branch will depend on this choice.

Rony branch.

Here, many people have a problem with the stone, it is important to know that you will not be able to activate the stone until your character sees how Julien puts a note there, or Roni does not take it, then-
there your character should learn about this stone. But you also need to know that their dates aren't tied to what the player is doing, they exist as a separate mechanic. That is, it is not necessary to read the note, it just gives the player information, and in general, you can just follow Roni around 23:00 at this stage.

So, we are waiting for the evening watching Roni,
it is important that he does not see us when he comes behind the house, otherwise the date will be interrupted that day.

When our character saw how Roni climbs the stairs, the activation of the stairs becomes available, after the intro, any day you need to climb there in the evening and hide in the hay.

After that, you can talk to Roni, and he will offer a deal.
Next we have options:

1) Find dirt on Tasius

We go and try to enter Tasius's house, at that moment Eugal, the guard, should be standing nearby. When he first comments on our attempt to invade the house, we need to talk to him.

Here are a couple of options:

a) You can offer him money, if you talk about it, it will block another option,
therefore, in no case do we start dialogues if we want a scene with him.

When we get into the house, we find the key, it is under the pan, and we open the safe that is on the table with it.

b) We ask if he is bored and offer to have fun. Next, select the option in Tasia's house and then the option where "we want to steal something."

We arrive at the right time
We go inside, looking for compromising evidence. We have allotted time to get back upstairs. If you do not have time there will be a small scene. Now we can refuse the scene with him or stay. If you stay, a small recurring scene with him on the doorstep will become available.

We give the compromising evidence to Roni, and we get a mark on the map.

2) Bring Feida and Tasius together
Note: The dialogue will only appear after talking to Roni.
You have to ask Tasia why he doesn't look at other women around.

We select Feyda and say that she knows Julien well, then we watch the scene between Tasius and Feyda, then the fayda will speak to the player herself.

Then we just follow her instructions, and we get a scene with her.
During the scene, you need not to skip the animation, and choose the most depraved version to see its full version.

At the end, we speak with Roni, and we get a mark on the map.

3) Seduce Tasius

We need to try to hand over a couple of Tasius. Take Tasius to the attic, and then talk to Varin.

Note: If Warnius still hasn't appeared,
go to the Blue Palace, and wait for the scene between him and the empress to end. But usually he appears after a day, even if the player has not seen his scene.
We rent or buy his room, and invite Varniy. He will arrive around 20:00.

Note: if this day is sandas, then he may not have time to come if we rewind time,
because on that day he goes to the capital.
During gatherings with him, in order to see the whole scene, you must first choose the wrong stories, that is, you must choose about the landowner and the beauty at the very end. If you don't skip the animation, you can watch the full version of the scene. He will also offer to meet again, he can be invited every evening.
Also, if we watch his scene to the end, we will know about skooma, which will be needed for another option.

We speak with Tasiy, he is now sitting on his doorstep. It doesn't matter what we say to him.

We go on a date, the main thing is to make it as good as possible so that the heroine likes Tasia. For this:

When Tasiy goes to change, click on the trash on the floor
When Tasiy asks about his appearance, say "what a childish thing", then say that "want to take a closer look", then "taste it", then in order to "see if Julien will like it", then play for time.
About the table to say it's romantic
The answer to the question is to say that this is a killer fish
Agree to stay
take dishes from the table
Tell a story about yourself
move closer
At the end of the date, Tasius will refuse Julien, and it will be possible to start repeating scenes with him. If before that we went through the Eugal branch, then he will take an interest in the fate of their relationship. This does not affect anything yet, perhaps I will finalize it in the final version.

Next, we talk with Roni,
we wait a day and get a mark on the map.

4) Help Tasia with Julien

This is a possibility derived from the third option. If we watched the whole scene with Warnius, then our character knows about skooma. We talk about this Tasia in a conversation. During a date, we do not seduce him, just leave after dinner. Then we wait until the end of three dates.
Important note: this is defined in Julien's package, she goes on a date in the evening, if you rewind the time and the package does not start, accordingly, the date will not be counted.
After, the heroine will say that it's time to talk with Tasius, we talk with him and get information about where Roni hid the artifact.

5) Do it like this
for Julien to be rejected by Tasia

This is also a possibility derived from the third option. The heroine does not know or talk about Tasia's skooma, nor does she seduce him.

Here, as well as in the previous version, Julien will go on dates. When they run out, the heroine will tell you that it's time to talk with Tasius.

We speak with Tasiy, we speak with Roni,
and end the thread.

When we checked all three, we wait in the daytime on the street until Clinton runs up to us, we talk to him, and we go to Hidara.

We speak with Hidara, here you can get an achievement if you have completed either the best possible or the worst possible branch of the settlers.
As bad as possible, they poisoned Lodwar and made Julien a drug addict.
As well as possible, they either redeemed the contract or sobered up Horgeir and told Olda, and brought Tasia with Feyda.

Next, we go to collect the ingredients.

The old man in Whiterun.

First we go to the room he rented, or we immediately talk to the innkeeper. Then we find his house,
we look at the scene, we have two options. Either start a scene with our character, or ask for a whore that was seen near the "Prancing Mare".

Lod.

If at the time this stage starts we don't have access to Lod's house, then there will be a new scene with him at the forge, which is similar to the original one. If there is access
then we just use its repeating scene and get the ingredient.

Druid.

I know that many people experience difficulty at the moment of passing this mini-game, so I added an easy difficulty, you must select it in the MCM. A couple of tips on the mini-game, firstly, it is almost impossible to win the first time, we just lose,
or we don’t play, but we wait a day and talk with the Druid, a dialogue about concentration will appear. You can get him ale in any game way, also if the pilgrims Sond and Asta are alive and are in the sanctuary of the great tree, you can get ale by talking first with Asta and then with Sond, there is a scene. If you do not skip the animation, the scene will be longer.
When we get ale, we must give it to the druid, now we can win.

A little about the nuances of the mini-game that you need to know to make it easier: the slider that appears at the moment of rest will move faster and faster each time, also the annoyance will increase faster over time, that is, you need to finish as soon as possible quicker,
otherwise, if you hesitate, you simply will not be able to control the parameters. Arousal will build faster and annoyance fill slower if the correct animation speed is enabled. Up to 25% it is better to stay on the first speed, up to 50 on the second, up to 75 on the third and the rest of the time you can already switch to the highest speed. Yes,
you can switch to fourth from the very beginning and the arousal will grow faster than on the first, but there will be a large penalty for irritation, and it will fill up much faster, in the end you will spend more time resetting it, and as I said earlier, then you will not be able to keep up with the parameters,
since the amount of time spent in the mini-game modifies the speed of irritation.

If it doesn't work, just wait a couple of days, the druid will handle it himself)

Port worker.

Find him in the port if you haven't already, and start a scene with him, intro or repeat, it doesn't matter.

Wiggy.
You just need to run his standard repeating scene.

Director.

There is only one scene here, but its little things depend on whether Viarmo gave your character a cork or not.

1) I did not give a cork - just start the scene, look, get the ingredient and move on.

2) Gave a cork - during the beginning of the scene, he will ask,
whether we have this item.

2) a) We have a cork, and it doesn’t matter if the vagina is cured or not, the dialogue will just be a little different, but in the end the scene will still be with a cork.

2) b) We do not have a cork with us. If the vagina is cured, then the scene will start as in option "1", but there will only be differences in the initial dialogues.
If not cured, then he will say that he will give a request for a new one, but it will take a long time. He will also say that we can go to the blacksmith and maybe he will make a new cork.

2) b) 1) They took out the cork and brought it to him, then the scene will start as usual with a cork.

2) b) 2) Secret part. We got a cork, but we didn’t go to Viarmo right away,
and wait until the timer expires, and he will have the cork that he ordered in the capital. To control this, you can ask Viarmo about the package, and focus on the answers that he will give. The parcel goes about 16 in-game days.

Note: I'm aware of the animation issues, I'll try to fix it by the next patch, I guess
that this is because of the positioning of the characters, if so, then I will need to modify all the animation clips in the 3d editor.

When you have collected all the ingredients go to Hidara.

Save before the ritual, this is important so that you can then boot and change your choice to see options with other fathers.
Every father has two endings

Old man 1 - karma below 500
Old man 2 - karma greater than or equal to 500
Lod 1 - We didn't get to the stage with Cast where we can have a drink with him, or Cast noticed us with an imperial captain
Lod 2 - We still have the opportunity to drink with Cast and he did not see us with the captain of the guard
Wiggy 1 -
We did not go through the business meeting to the end, and did not stay with the servant
Wiggy 2 - Stayed with a servant during a business meeting

In order for you not to overplay, and to see everything, I put it all in an auxiliary quest.

Just type right before the start of the final conversation scene with the father setstage hp_cheat x

10 - Lod 1
11 - Lod 2
12 - Wiggy 1
13 - Wiggy 2
fourteen
- Old Man 1
15 - Old man 2

That's it, the pregnancy quest is over.

The main idea of the whole add-on was to give the player more freedom, and not just so that he could make a choice, but so that he could clearly see the consequences of his choice when he returned after a while. The pregnancy quest was perfect for this. So back at the dragon bridge,
you can find out how the fate of the settlers. Some variants will have additional scenes.

If you do not want to do this, then I will describe it in words.

But if you have plans to go through more, I still advise you to open it all yourself.

Horgeir, Olda, Lodwar:

1 - We won the mini-game, that is, Horgeir stayed to drink.
Consequences: Horgeir and Olda lost the sawmill. Olda kicked out Horgeir and he became a beggar in Solitude. Olda and Lodwar live in Horgeir's house. A hired worker from the new owners works at the sawmill.
2 - We sobered Horgeir, but didn't tell Olde about it.

Consequences: Horgeir found out that his wife was cheating on him and kicked her out,
he himself, after quitting drinking, paying off his debt to usurers and becoming a successful businessman, lives with two young girls. If you go back you can see a small scene with him on the threshold of his house. Olda and Lodwar work for Horgeir. A hired worker cuts firewood.
3 - We poisoned Lodwar.

Aftermath: Olda and Horgeir live together.
A hired worker at a sawmill.
4 - They quarreled with Olda and Lodwar.

Consequences: All as by default. Olda and Horgeir live together. Lodwar works at a sawmill.
5 - We paid off the debt, or sobered up and told Olda.

Consequences: Horgeir and Olda live in the house, Lodwar lives at his sawmill, Olda continues to cheat on her husband.
You can see a small scene at the sawmill.

Tasy, Livliv, Roni

1 - We gave Roni compromising evidence on Tasia

Consequences: Tasius is imprisoned in Solitude. Roni became the head of the settlement, and they live in the former house of Tasia with Juliena. Clinton became a guard in the dragon bridge. Feyda works in the tavern.
2 - Julien was rejected by Tasia
Aftermath: Julien Roni lives in Livliv's house. Roni works as an apprentice at the post of Penitus, Julien works in a tavern. Tasiy could not come to terms with defeat and leads a reclusive life, mostly sitting at home, occasionally going out on the threshold. Clinton became a guard in the dragon bridge. Feyda works in the tavern.
3-
We told Tasia about skooma

Consequences: Julien became Tasia's plaything. Tasiy exiled Roni to a distant outpost, and since then no one knows anything about him. Clinton ran away from home and joined the miners in the Left Hand after Azzada went to jail for assaulting Tasia. Michelle visits Azzada in prison on weekends.
With Tasia and Julien you can see a small scene in the tavern.
4 - We brought Tasia and Feyda together

Consequences: Tasias live together with Feyda, during the day they walk around the settlement and sit on the doorstep. Julien lives with Roni in a tavern. Clinton became a guard in the dragon bridge.
5 - We seduced Tasia
Tasiy went to look for the main character after she did not return after a year. And since then no one knows anything about him. Feyda became the head of the settlement. Julien and Roni bought the tavern. Clinton became a guard in the dragon bridge.

Clinton: in any option where he is a guard in the Dragon Bridge, that is, all options except 3,
with him there will be a scene in the dragon bridge. In the third option, you need to find him in the Left Hand Mine, which is near Markarth and there will be a similar scene with him.

Achievements:

Cocoon \\ Chrysalis - killed a spider in the swamps and learned the history of the alchemist
Aptitude test - proved skills to the moneylender
Perfumer\Perfumer - sold over 10 pods to Olda
Lumberjack\lumberjack sawed more than 15 logs
Splinter \\ Splinter - I think it does not need a description
Melnik \ Miller - if the mill is fully equipped
Ferryman\Ferryman - sex with Charon
Risky penetration \\ Risky penetration - in Tasia's house with Eugal
Poisoner\Poisoner - Poison Lodwar
Sobriety\Sobriety - sober Horgeir
Homewrecker - Separate Olda and Lodwar
Maecenas\Maecenas - redeem the IOU and give it to Olda
Mimicry\Mimicry - successfully pretend to be Olda
Compromising\Compromising - give Roni compromising evidence on Tasia
Matchmaker \ Matchmaker - match Feida and Tasia
Seductress \\ Seductress - seduce Tasia
Drug dealer\Drug dealer - tell Tasia about skooma
Squabbler \ Squabble - when Julien is kicked off by Tasia
Maker of destinies - if you perfectly finished the Dragon Bridge
Destroyer of destinies - if you finished with the worst options Dragon Bridge
Moon seed \\ Moon seed - win against the druid
Priceless drink - Obtain ale from Sond
Gatherer\Gatherer -
if you collect all possible seeds :) that is, initially the conditions must be met for all possible NPCs that can currently participate in the pregnancy quest
Motherhood \\ Motherhood - do not pass by, this is at the end of the pregnancy quest
Forgiveness \ Forgiveness - after the scene with Clinton
Three stories\Three stories -
all the stories with Varniy in one day
Dibella in the flesh \\ Dibella in the flesh - if you convinced the loan shark right away, that is, there was a lot of karma at the time the scene started

Secret Achievements:

Oops...\Oops... - Catch Olda and Lodwar around the corner of the sawmill at noon, and at the lumberjacks' house at night
Tangled adventure - Charon's secret
The same -
if you participate in the scene with Horgeir and two girls
Puppy \\ Puppy - if you see the scene with Tasia and Julien the drug addict in the tavern
Two in one \Two in one - Viarmo if you wait until the parcel arrives
Perfect date \Perfect date - have a perfect date with Tasia
Debtor -
if you took on the debt as an adventurer or a courtesan and the debt has grown to 10,000, thugs will go after us, this is an achievement if you surrender to them

It seems like he didn't forget anything. Maybe for someone this description will open something new.

And as always, thank you so much for your support!

New Falkreath content (currently patreon only):

And so, the "local" update starts immediately from 0.8, but in the new patch I added an alternative way of passing the Daedra, and if you want to watch it, then you will need to start from 0.7. I don’t think that explanations are needed for this content, everything should be clear there anyway.

Tip: when you pass the daedra, collect mushrooms - Namira's rot (Namira's rot), they grow around these ruins, you will need 6 pieces in the future. And you can also collect 10 white mushrooms at once (White Cap) when you run around Falkreath, there I added a lot of these mushrooms, especially near the stream, how to go down from the witch's hut (usually grow near trees, or stumps).

After talking with Zoe about the third ingredient, we speak with the guard at the door of the jarl, then again with Zoe, after she gave us an idea, again with the guard, then we need to choose one of three possible characters: Lod, Kast, Vikar (beggar in a tavern).

Vikar is the main character of this update, he has the most content. In order for him to agree, it is necessary that relations with him be at the maximum level. This is a hidden option, but you can navigate through the dialogs. This parameter is affected by how much we paid him when he helped us with the witch's body, and also when we feed him (it's better to give him a lot of food at once). When Vicar is hungry, he sits on the floor. When the parameter reaches the limit, you will receive an achievement, which means that it can already be persuaded.

Lod - available if the heroine slept at least once in his house. After the conversation, you just need to wait a day, then Lod, after 8 in the morning, will speak to the heroine himself at the meeting, and so on three times, after which he can be called to the jarl.

Kust - available if we went through his branch in such a way that we still have the opportunity to drink with him in the tavern. After the first dialogue with him about marriage, you can wait a day and talk to him again, then the heroine will give a hint. But you can not wait, you can immediately get drunk with him after the first dialogue about marriage, and watch the standard scene in which a new piece will be added. Next, we go to Zoe and she gives us the recipe for the potion, we need 3 Namira's rot -grows around the ruins, 3 thistles, 1 weak healing potion, it is better to create 2 potions at once. We drink one before the next drinking party with Cast. Now everything should work, and after the scene, you need to find a witness. It could be Narri or Vikar. In order for Vikar to agree, relations with him must be somewhere on the average level, if we paid him the largest amount of gold from the possible choice, then this should already seem to be enough, or it will be necessary to feed him once more. Narry can be easily persuaded. After we agreed with one of them, we need to talk to Kast again, and talk about the witness. After that, he can be called to the jarl. If you get drunk with Cast again with the help of the potion, and before that we chose Narry, a scene on the bed will be possible.

And so, we choose the groom for our heroine, and call him to the jarl between 11:50 and 13:50. Cast and Lod have almost the same content, the difference is only at the moment when Nenya goes to wake up the jarl. There is not much to talk about here, everything is quite linear. I can only note that when the hide -and-seek part of the game comes", then there are two options, either they catch us and we watch the scene (if they search for a long time, about 10 times each should look at some place, then the animation will be different), or we need to pick up our things and throw the crystal on the cabinet jarl (where in the normal passage), and teleport to the basement.You can hide under the bed, in the closets, behind the columns in the main hall, behind the throne, under the tables, in some cases animation will be played, if there is a lot of karma, then the animation will be different After we find ourselves on the street, we need to talk with the guard, and the entrance to the jarl's house will become available.Also, at the end of the branch, it will be possible to marry Lod or Kast according to the standard game system.

If we choose Vikar, after the first scene in the jarl's house and its further continuation in the witch's basement, we need to go to Solaf in the Gray Pine Goods, this is opposite the tavern.

*Secret - if someone suddenly does not know yet, that if you drink two mugs with Cast and refuse to drink the third, and then go to the basement to Zoe, then there will be a small scene with Zoe. But if you do it at this stage, when Vikar is in the basement, then the scene will be different.

If you ask Solaf for a discount, then a scene will be possible. If we only agreed on a blowjob, and we have a lot of karma, then there will be a slight difference in the middle of the scene, and it will be possible to change the decision. When we paid for the goods, we go back to Zoe, if we forgot to pick mushrooms, then we go and do it, then we talk with Zoe, and then we go to look for a circle of whites. It's near the Twilight Tomb (Twilight Sepulcher), from the ruins with the Daedra, you need to go strictly to the west, there, near the tomb, you need to go around to the right and climb up to the hill. Set a trap and move away, you can come close to the shrine of Akatosh, that will be enough, and wait half a minute, the heroine should comment when it will be possible to pick it up.

We take the butterfly to Zoya, watch the scene with Nenya. If we fail to convince Nenya, then we immediately go to the quest stage, where we need to go to Solitude, but the heroine will be fined in Falkreath, and if you get to Falkreath prison before we get to Solitude, there will be a scene in the prison itself.

At first I wanted to do it as a bad ending, but then I changed my mind, and decided that it would be better if there was an opportunity to continue the main quest.

But in order to see more content with Vikar, we still need to convince Nenya, the correct answers are "ointment from midges" and "traded every little thing", but in order for the second answer to appear, we had to talk to Vikar about his past before. If you forgot to talk, then it's okay, just answer the first question correctly and press the button in time in the mini-game.

After this scene, we go to the jarl's house with Vikar again at noon, watch the scene after which we have access to the jarl's house, we just need to talk to the guard. 

At this stage, we can spend the night in the witch's house, for this we need to click on the bed in the evening. If there is not enough karma, then choosing sex right away will not work, but it can be started after Zoe arrives without pressing the buttons when the indicator appears. If you still spend the night in the witch's house and choose sex, then there will be two more events on the 3rd night and on the 5th. After that, we get a fake artifact, if we give it to Zoya, then we will miss the fight.

After we finished with Zoya, in any of the ways, Vikar will run up and start a dialogue, you can help him build a house or say goodbye. If we chose the second, we will not see him again. If we decide to help, then we wait about 12 game hours, after that we will find him in the center of Falkreath (if we wait close to this place, the stage will not change until we move far enough from there, or change location). In the center of Falkreath we meet Vikar, after that we have the opportunity to use his store. It only accepts items that cost up to 50 coins. First, he needs to accumulate 1000 coins. He has a line of dialogue that will show the amount of gold he has accumulated.

At this stage, a repeating version of the sex scene is available, which is triggered through dialogue with Vikar.

I conceived this whole part with the store as a background quest that runs in parallel with the main quest, it's just not interesting to complete it, of course, and the reward is insignificant there. For the most part, due to the fact that I simply did not have time, I had big plans for its ending, and also had to abandon a large piece where we had to find workers. But if you still want to quickly see what happens next, you can simply use the setpqv hp_vikarlq market_gold_vikar x console command.

And so, for starters, he needs 1000. Again, the stage will not change if we stand side by side. When this happens, the courier will come running, but you can not wait for him, but just go to Vikar.

After the scenes, we need to find sawdust near his shop, from the side of the barracks, perhaps they will not be visible (I did not see them on the SE version with ENB). Therefore, just look at the floor and look for when the inscription appears. After that, follow the trail of sawdust, take a piece of fabric from above on the fence, behind this fence, near the sawmill, look under the stone. You can also talk to the guard who participated in the scene during the fire. Next, we speak with Vikar, and he will ask you to find more evidence. 

In fact, you don’t need to look for clues, just wait two weeks, each clue will reduce the waiting timer until the next stage of the event. 

To find out about the scratch, you must either talk to Zaria or Bolund and offer him sex. During the scene, after the initial dialogues, you need to unpause, then the scene will go on, if this is not done, then we will not get evidence, but the scene can be restarted, it will not change here. Then we speak with Vikar again, and we will have to change the location, wait for the courier, or if we already know that the timer is over, just go to Vikar.

There should be a new store in his camp. But this time he needs 10,000 coins, we can use the console again. And again, the stage won't change as long as we're around. Well, at the very end, talk to Vikar, and watch a small repeating scene with one animation. 

Perhaps in the final version, this character will be one of the candidates for fatherhood, then I will expand the ending with him. For now, that's all.
Edited by Highborn