View File

Absolute Necro

A mod that bring love in the afterlife ... sort of

New in Release 1.93 : Tokens  & Shake

- Ernst’s skull is no more. If you still have one, well keep it, it can be a good paperweight. Tokens replace it. Once dead, you must use a Token to call a Necroist. Every call consumes one token, so be careful with them. You'll start with 5 and to get some, you need to earn them by having sex with a dead body. You have a spell for that in the healing tab. Every necro gives you one Token. If you don't have enough Token .... too bad for you: better never be in this situation.

- When your body is necroed, a special link is made with it, and you may fell something. (If you play with a pad, it may shake during necro on your body)
 - A workaround HDT hairs problem is added: your dead body may have a vanilla haircut. This option is selected in the MCM menu. Use it only if you have this issue.

Now, your underground prison full of slaves may be of a great utility. Attacking a Forsworn camp can have a purpose now.  Someone may ask if the dragonborn is still a savior ;)

What is it?

This is the rework of my mod. The original one was too cinematic oriented, and probably not fun to play.
The work is in progress, but I have something I want to share. The resurrection thru necro is now generic, and can be used outside the mod. This is the first thing I have worked on for the V2. So, I decide to share it.
Disclaimer: this is just the power part, you can test it easily, just die in fight, and it’ll pop up, there is no explanation of how and why ... everything’ll be revealed in the mod to come.

How to use:

easy die in fight. You may have tokens in your inventory, use it, and you’ll be noticed if someone hear your call, or if nobody is coming.  The NPC which answer your call will follow you. Lead him to your body. You must repeat this a given number of time to revive (set in the MCM Setup panel). After using the Token, if you don’t want to be helped by the NPC that come, just say him “Booo”, it’ll flee. You need to perform some necros while alive to gains Tokens.

There is a spell to earn Tokens. Select a dead body and cast it. It may behave differently if your character is a man or woman:
-    Man: standard Necro scene
-    Woman: your target will be resurrected, and it’ll have sex with your character.

Limitations:

-    as a ghost, you may not be able to pass a door, or use anything.
  -    Necro power only come if you die from a fight. Upon not honorable death (falling ,  drowning) you'll die
  -    There is no marker for your body (it’s wanted) so be very careful to find it back: if you die in the wilderness, you may need to go to the nearest town to seek help.

Bugs and other:

-    There is a trigger area for your body, if your body move after your death, you may have to lead your savior to the original position of your body
  -    It’s highly not compatible with Mods that use combat bleed out (DAYMOL, Defeat …) so better disactivate them before activating the power. Make sure you are flagged as "Essential" in the MCM. If not, just disactivate the power, close the menu, and activate it again.
  -    Currently the Token selects the closest NPC, so if you want a specific NPC, move close to him

Advices:

-    Don’t die attacking guards, even if you die in the process, they may still try to send you to jails
  -    As a ghost, NPC may try to attack you anyway if you directly go to them. Instead try to use the skull far from them.
  -    If you are about to die, try to move out from the place where your aggressors stay, it’ll be easier for you to revive
  -    If you say “booo” he may try to attack you, even if you are a ghost. He may also try to attack your savior
  -    to manage your follower, and his/her essential flag (if he/she’s essential, he/she won’t die), it’s recommended to use a Mod like UFO to manage follower’s flags.
  -    There is no Token protection or warning, if you die while not having enough Token, you'll be screwed. No token will be given except for the 5 on a new game: you must earn them

Requirements

Strong Requirement:

- SexLab V 1.62 (and all his requirements, including SKSE)
  - Enable creature framework to have the creature option working
  - Fuz Ro Dho

Must have / Highly recommended

- SLAL
  - FunyBizznes SLAL package since there is a lot of Neco anims
  - More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition
  - UFO to manage essential flag on follower

Mods that are not compatible
- HDT hairs are not compatible, there is a workaround in the MCM menu, but better not use a HDT haircut with this mod

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/21/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by CPU

Could just be me, maybe something didn't install right, but when I try to follow the questline after receiving the letter, and activating the door, I get a "Flee human, Mortepire don't want you in this place" message....

Is Ernst there ? try to speak to him : he'll TP you inside. later you'll have the right to pass thru this door.

Could just be me, maybe something didn't install right, but when I try to follow the questline after receiving the letter, and activating the door, I get a "Flee human, Mortepire don't want you in this place" message....

Is Ernst there ? try to speak to him : he'll TP you inside. later you'll have the right to pass thru this door.

I dunno, I waited around a few hours, the marker always had the door marked instead of Ernst, I never quite saw him.

I ended up having to movetoqt to get past the door, which worked.  Could just be I bugged out of it.

I dunno, I waited around a few hours, the marker always had the door marked instead of Ernst, I never quite saw him.

I ended up having to movetoqt to get past the door, which worked.  Could just be I bugged out of it.

I try with several characters, and saves, and didn't reproduce this.

When you movetoqt, where Ernst was ?  if you want to continue, move to the door ( there is a trigger in the hall near the door inside the temple)

I try with several characters, and saves, and didn't reproduce this.

When you movetoqt, where Ernst was ?  if you want to continue, move to the door ( there is a trigger in the hall near the door inside the temple)

I mean, it was a brand new character, upon entering Markath, the initial scene ensued with the marketplace murder, and I just simply followed the cursor to the door.  I never saw Ernst, even after waiting days.  Once I finally used the movetoqt and the appropriate quest ID, it teleported me directly to him, which, he was in an summoning/casting animation near the throne beside the altar.  Upon talking to him it teleported me to just inside the doorway and the story continued as intended.

It could be I have a mod conflicting with him, or it was a once-over thing and he simply got stuck on my end, but, like I said, after using movetoqt it allowed me to continue without any error.

I mean, it was a brand new character, upon entering Markath, the initial scene ensued with the marketplace murder, and I just simply followed the cursor to the door.  I never saw Ernst, even after waiting days.  Once I finally used the movetoqt and the appropriate quest ID, it teleported me directly to him, which, he was in an summoning/casting animation near the throne beside the altar.  Upon talking to him it teleported me to just inside the doorway and the story continued as intended.

It could be I have a mod conflicting with him, or it was a once-over thing and he simply got stuck on my end, but, like I said, after using movetoqt it allowed me to continue without any error.

Sorry, I badly explain myself : I means I try to reproduce it to debug, but can't investigate this because Ernst always show up. I'm really aware of any comment/bug, but for a bug like this, I can only make assumption. If many others people meet the same fate, I can try to do something, but I'll be unable to test it. 

Sorry, I badly explain myself : I means I try to reproduce it to debug, but can't investigate this because Ernst always show up. I'm really aware of any comment/bug, but for a bug like this, I can only make assumption. If many others people meet the same fate, I can try to do something, but I'll be unable to test it. 

I am having the same thing, under the same conditions (new game, first time to Markarth, no Ernst and Quest Arrow is on the door). Just fyi.

Edit: I do have a mod (Inconsequential NPCs) that adds a couple of npcs to the warrens near the entry with Garvey, maybe they're displacing Ernst to the far side of the door.

Edit2: I used movetoqt go get to Ernst in the temple, we spoke, teleported, I got the popup and teleported again, but once my pc is on the altar (event 5 in console) everything just stalls. The cultists stand around in a cluster, arms raised, but that's it. I can't move or interact or access menus etc.

It's working for other folks, so it's clearly something on my end. I'll keep watching to see if someone who knows what they're doing (unlike me) figures it out.

Thanks for sharing, looks interesting.

@Nimuraa - Which Zaz Animation Pack is required there's currently 2 versions available on loverslab? Is it either the version 6.11 one done by the original Zaz and Xaz duo or the newest one version 6.2x (e.g. 6.21).

Could you please specify which or above is required as you currently don't could lead to trouble otherwise.

EDIT: Also may I take it that you mean version 1.62 of SexLab for its requirement.

Hello, I have the same problem as the LawhornLeo player.

Yep, I finally manage to reproduce this. I'm working on it

SexLab is 1.62

Zaz, it's the old version, if you use the new one, restrainer wont appears on the player (but it will be not a problem)

Update in V1.01 : I've changed the way Ernst is moved, it should be ok. If not, try to save before reading the letter, reload the game, and read , orr use the console ( movetoqt ABSNEp01 )

I tested epidose 1

- it's too fast ! Since I begin to understand what's happening, I'm captured, and sacrificed !

- Morticine have no personnality... you're making a necro themed mod, you don't need a dremora... use a lich, a pack of necromanciers, and ideal masters.

Like this :

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/40607/?

Or this :

What do yout hink it will happen to player, if she's trapped in the hands of that necromancer ?

Anyway, the main idea of the mod is just original and excellent !

Personnaly, I'll see this mod in another way. Please just consider it as ideas.

- make a short into : some rumors, a book about a lich...

- episode 1 : make it a little slower : let player enquiry and fall himself into the trap...

Your temple is too clean : put more corpses and zombies ! And a pit, where corpses are treated like wastes... so, player will awake near his body, in a cave full of dead bodies, food for skeevers...

Let the player be cooked a little...

In this cave, player will meet a sleeping lich (so, it should replace your Mortecine)... this lich will explian the ritual, and his cost... surely he forgot to tell you something, that's a trigger for a next episode...

In this next episode (after your familly episode, for example), the lich will call back the player (he resurrected)... player will be his puppet...

For an episode : your have a necro mod... you need to use the ideal masters and the soul cairn : Make player being trapped in a black soul gem, and being send to the sould cairn ! Player will need to bargain with the ideal masters, and sign literaly a pact with the devil !

This can trigger another thing : player will need to sacrifice regularly to the ideal masters (so, killing people and rape the body), or being send back to the soul cairn, and suffer...

You should also add some effects when player is as a ghost : vision effects (imagespacemodifier), sounds, voices... and a special music track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmAigNs72Ro

And this :

Yeah, even dead, player could be also threaten and assaulted by a creepy dead horror !

@Nimuraa - Do you have any silent voices or voice acting in your modification? If not then using Fuz Ro Doh (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/) will be required (unless you and the players have an extreme speed reading skill). Cause the dialogue will go by too fast to read.

Also any dialogue which is affected by the Skyrim Dialogue Bug will need this work around (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2973655). Without it the player will have to save and reload before their choices become usable.

Also the SEQ file will have to be kept up to date and in sync in order to work with any dialogue changes.

@Nimuraa - Do you have any silent voices or proper voice acting in your modification? If not then using Fuz Ro Doh will be required (unless you and the players have an extreme speed reading skill). Cause the dialogue will go by to fast to read.

Also any dialogue which is affected by the Skyrim Dialogue Bug will need this work around (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2973655). Without it the player will have to save and reload before their choices become usable.

Also the SEQ file will have to be kept up to date and in sync in order to work with any dialogue changes.

The SEQ file is up to date.

Fuz Ro Doh it's stanard ;),  ok I add it to the dependancy 

@Delzaron : Thanks for having done such a constructive post, having a feedback from someone that have done so many very good mods is priceless.

Many promising ideas there. I've a problem with storytelling: a quest mod seems not the best place to tell a story. In fact, Ep1 & 2 are two tests quests to figure out which method (Ep1: semi-freedom, Ep2: scene centric) is the best. What you are saying is: neither solution is the good one, a quest mod can't tell a story, but a story can result of a quest mod. Instead of telling a story, make the player live his own experience, and create his story.  

The fact I can't decide which solution is the best, and I'm not 100% satisfied with the result tends to prove that. Now, I've to work on this proposal  :).

having a problem with Dysfunctional Family after getting done with the father and take over his body to have sex and kill his daughter he start falling though the floor and into space any way to fix still don't know if others are having this problem 

post-69983-0-28192300-1492817496_thumb.jpg

Have the same bug. easyest way to play that quest:

type in a console:

- "help ernst" (without a ", look for npc id )

- "player.placeatme" npc id

hello I got the same problem in 1.1 with Ernst never showing in the Warrens and the quest marker on the door.  Where is Ernst supposed to appear? His letter said Warrens, but he's not there.

He is supposed to be near the door. 

For now, you can use the console commande " movetoqt ABSNEp01 " and speak with him.

I can't do it now, but I'll add a button near the door to make him to apears 

i played your mod last night. i like it. well done, runs as it should (beside the known ernst-problem in the beginning) and this is more as to expect in a first version.

All in all: good work!

Yeah, it may need a bit of polishing in atmosphere (a pile of skulls here, a torture rack there...) and pace.

About the story:

Indeed, storytelling in games differs from books. I think you can make things more interesting by offering choices for the player.

Some Ideas (with spoilers)

Part 1

After killing Ernst, he appears as a ghost, asks his former fellows for help, but they dont hear or see him. The player is the only one who can. Now Ernst begs the player and offers a lot of money for help (means: fuck him back to life). Player can help and get the money, player can say no and get a reward (black soulgem with the soul of ernst) from the Daedra

Part 2

Player may convince the sons to kill the father for his lack of faith (an get (for exampel) a rechargeable soulgem, or let him live (gets a powerfull ancient necromancer-amulet))

Just my 2cents.