I agree. Afaik DA has a quite good documentation how you can make your mod register to DA. Having it as a real alternative Death mod rather than a beeing knocked down additional to Defeat would be awesome. :)

I second this, having the possibility to wake up as a ghost in addition to the other scenarios would be nice. DA only serve as a middle man between the moment the player gets defeated (killed) and the effective quest from the third party mod. Yet another defeat framework is not what I am looking for though.

--

When using the skull, you have a message that you can’t wear the skull, don’t consider it (I must find a way to get it away, anyone?)

I'd assume this is managed by the OnActivate Event OnObjectEquipped Event?

Last edit:

I guess this is relevant http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55986-how-to-suppress-you-cannot-equip-this-item-notification/

Edited by bicobus
  • 3 weeks later...

seems to not be working. I get a debug message in the top left corner, but I get no skull, no extra "power" when I die, i just die, nothing happens

no way to use inventory to use a skull or anything like that, had to set my player to non essential through console because otherwise she would just kneel there, disabled all the "death saving" parts of submit and defeat.

Papyrus.0.log

• 1 month later...

Hello guys!

Thank you for the mod, its very interesting. 

Sadly im having an issue, the mod death trigger correctly, when i click on the skull someone come help me. Then it says that i must lead him/her to my body and when i do that nothing happen... The npc try to talk to me but i have no choices related to the mod in the conversation window. Any ideas of how to fix this ? i really would like to use that mod on my witch character.

Thank you :)

4 hours ago, Quest_Items said:

Hello guys!

Thank you for the mod, its very interesting. 

Sadly im having an issue, the mod death trigger correctly, when i click on the skull someone come help me. Then it says that i must lead him/her to my body and when i do that nothing happen... The npc try to talk to me but i have no choices related to the mod in the conversation window. Any ideas of how to fix this ? i really would like to use that mod on my witch character.

Thank you :)

The npc should talk to you when he is over your body. Sadly, most of the time the propose a "..." option, that is not very aestetic, but work fine.   Trying to talk to the npc should have no effect, he have to talk to you

hope that'll help

1 hour ago, Nimuraa said:

The npc should talk to you when he is over your body. Sadly, most of the time the propose a "..." option, that is not very aestetic, but work fine.   Trying to talk to the npc should have no effect, he have to talk to you

hope that'll help

Thanks for the answer Nimuraa ^^

And yes actually the npc talk to me as it should. But there is no answer related to the mod, not even "..."

Maybe one of my mod conflicting ?

24 minutes ago, Quest_Items said:

Maybe one of my mod conflicting ?

Maybe

But I'm curious, can you type in console  "getstage absnpower" and give me the stage . It should be 25 or 45, so if it's not the case, setstage to 25 and try again

1 hour ago, Nimuraa said:

Maybe

But I'm curious, can you type in console  "getstage absnpower" and give me the stage . It should be 25 or 45, so if it's not the case, setstage to 25 and try again

Yes it worked. I had to setstage manually the two times tho... No idea why it doesnt make it automatically as it should.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, 62831853071795864769 said:

So not to rush you, and thank you for your work, but is there any work arounds possible for HDT hair?

My problem is that I move the body from a tech cell to the world. If this is in the outside, the HDT hairs seems to be originated at position 0,0,? in the map (near the giant camp, West of Whiterun).

Maybe by changing the haircut during the move, it may help, but I don't know how to do that (anyone ?) I'll try to have a look

3 hours ago, IronDusk33 said:

Another feature to potentially add: you as a ghost feel what your corpse is going through, ie when your body is being used, you as a ghost get DeviousDevice-esque vibration or orgasm effects.

Great idea, I'll have a look to this one. This kind of link with the body is missing. Thanks for the idea

Well then, this looks fun now. I've always played with some kind of immortality mods because I like being raped silly -- Defeat, Naked Dungeons Immortality feature, the one from Succubus Heart, etc.

... but this looks... interesting and different. I usually turn off Funnybiz' necro animations because I don't often have a use for them... Only Defeat's "player as aggresor" feature has necrophilia, or the one "Player Gets Necro'd" mod, but in the former it means I'm the one doing the body-humping, and in the second... well I still have to load my save game after. ;p This... is quite interesting and I'm going to try it out.

Sorry  for the very late answer ;) 

On 17/09/2017 at 10:29 PM, bicobus said:

I second this, having the possibility to wake up as a ghost in addition to the other scenarios would be nice. DA only serve as a middle man between the moment the player gets defeated (killed) and the effective quest from the third party mod. Yet another defeat framework is not what I am looking for though.

--

I'd assume this is managed by the OnActivate Event OnObjectEquipped Event?

Last edit:

I guess this is relevant http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55986-how-to-suppress-you-cannot-equip-this-item-notification/

The second part of the comment is fixed in the version to come.  the link was relevant and gave me the idea for the solution. Thanks for that.

For the first part, well I'm agree to not add another defeat framework ... well it's a bit too late since it behave a little like Defeat ( Event onHit , HP threshold ... )

I don't like DAYMOL, but that's true, it's very well documented. I would prefer to make a Defeat plugin, but it seems that make a Defeat plugin is not as easy.

I haven't decide yet which way, and I'm ready to discuss this.

2 hours ago, Nimuraa said:

Sorry  for the very late answer ;) 

The second part of the comment is fixed in the version to come.  the link was relevant and gave me the idea for the solution. Thanks for that.

For the first part, well I'm agree to not add another defeat framework ... well it's a bit too late since it behave a little like Defeat ( Event onHit , HP threshold ... )

I don't like DAYMOL, but that's true, it's very well documented. I would prefer to make a Defeat plugin, but it seems that make a Defeat plugin is not as easy.

I haven't decide yet which way, and I'm ready to discuss this.

imo pls dont go DAYMOL, its too script heavy, in most cases it breaks after sometime... esp if u hv lots of script heavy mods running at the same time.

I really like the idea behind this mod, but I think these new Tokens should be optional. It is a good idea, but  I don't like to have to fuck corpses to earn tokens. Because it doesn't really fit my character. 

My idea would be, maybe keep the tokens, but add a button to the MCM menu where you can get the skull.

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

Nice update, thanks!

I did have a question, is it possible for the corpse to copy bodyslide and nioverride settings of the player? Or would that be extremely complicated? If it would be a lot of work I wouldn't bother, I just didn't know if there were any plug and play mod solutions floating around out there for modders to use?

I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge in this area, but I don't understand a damn word in this :) and I don't see what you are talking about.  Are you talking of body part size ?

For me, your corpse is the player body, so the size /models should be the same. To give you an example, to change the haircut of the corpse I have to change player Haircut, refresh the body, and change back the player.  But again, It's an unknown territory for me, so I may have miss something.

So, to help me  to understand this, could you post a screenshot of your player and corpse to see the difference

Ok I start to understand, thanks for the detailed pictures. The ghost should be ok since it's the player with just a ghost FX.  The corpse is a duplicate of the player body. 

I'm a little scared to play with the corpse (hum ;) ) since it's also the player body it may break the bodyslide. Anyway, I must test it to see what's happen. 

Juste because I'm a noob in bodysliding, do you set that in  showracemenu  in the page full of bodyslide ? 

18 hours ago, Daegodni said:

I really like the idea behind this mod, but I think these new Tokens should be optional. It is a good idea, but  I don't like to have to fuck corpses to earn tokens. Because it doesn't really fit my character. 

My idea would be, maybe keep the tokens, but add a button to the MCM menu where you can get the skull.

I probably have to explain how the Necro token spell is working  (I've edited the description):

There is a spell to earn Tokens. Select a dead body and cast it. It may behave differently if your character is a man or woman:
-    Man: standard Necro scene
-    Woman: your target will be resurrected, and it’ll have sex with your character.

so if your toon is a woman, you won't f*** anybody ;) 

On 28/11/2017 at 4:35 AM, IronDusk33 said:

Another feature to potentially add: you as a ghost feel what your corpse is going through, ie when your body is being used, you as a ghost get DeviousDevice-esque vibration or orgasm effects.

My bad, I forget to mention that was added in the 1.93.  I try a custom shake patern, please give me a feedback on this.  I'll probably try to add some fx (screen shake  ... i don't know)

32 minutes ago, btasqan said:

CAn you please make an option to force quit the sex scene. I use Komotors animations and these need 300s and more. While watching the necro scene, that can be very long till its over.

You probably want to have a look to Sexlab Tool :  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/  just select an actor; press H ( by default) select an actor, and you can change the scene.    

1 hour ago, 62831853071795864769 said:

I second NOT supporting this, like why is this even a request? This is a DEATH mod.. not an ALTERNATE to death mod. I definitely don't like the idea of adding that HUGE script load.

yes, please do not ever support that pile of horse shit garbage Death Alternative, it'll break your game just a matter of WHEN this will happen, problem is it tries to do many things and after a while things start to fall apart, use it at your own peril....

3 hours ago, Whizkid said:

yes, please do not ever support that pile of horse shit garbage Death Alternative, it'll break your game just a matter of WHEN this will happen, problem is it tries to do many things and after a while things start to fall apart, use it at your own peril....

100% agree. That's the reason there is no DAYMOL support yet, and probably never be released.

5 hours ago, 62831853071795864769 said:

I second NOT supporting this, like why is this even a request? This is a DEATH mod.. not an ALTERNATE to death mod. I definitely don't like the idea of adding that HUGE script load.

*whisper* there is a DAYMOL death event that is called when DAYMOL decide to kill you, it even make the difference if it's drowning or fight.  But in fact, this event is rarely triggered unless you deactivate a lot of scenarios ....

4 hours ago, Whizkid said:

using it from 2014...