Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

15 hours ago, Alter Native said:

Thanks for the mod and all your hard work.

Would be great if you could update the old broken gfycat previews to redgifs. 

Ya, eventually sometime, maybe... I need to set aside some time to like do it while binge watching something, which I unfortunately don't get to do overly often. It's a pretty intrusive and lengthy process uploading many things to redgifs. It all needs to be done 1-at-a-time, and manually adding mandatory tags every single time... I've not even scouted how many animation sets I have that are broken now. It'd estimate it'd take 15~ minutes per animation set to upload and get new links, etc, So I'll be looking at many hours of of fairly involved busywork.

I simply lack the free time to be able to do it easily, and while I understand it's useful for others, to me it's a complete unproductive use of time. So it's not easy to motivate myself. I will say it has somewhat open my eyes at how maybe I'm doing too much if I can't even find time to fix some broken links.

Edited by Billyy
2 hours ago, Billyy said:

Ya, eventually sometime, maybe... I need to set aside some time to like do it while binge watching something, which I unfortunately don't get to do overly often. It's a pretty intrusive and lengthy process uploading many things to redgifs. It all needs to be done 1-at-a-time, and manually adding mandatory tags every single time... I've not even scouted how many animation sets I have that are broken now. It'd estimate it'd take 15~ minutes per animation set to upload and get new links, etc, So I'll be looking at many hours of of fairly involved busywork.

I simply lack the free time to be able to do it easily, and while I understand it's useful for others, to me it's a complete unproductive use of time. So it's not easy to motivate myself. I will say it has somewhat open my eyes at how maybe I'm doing too much if I can't even find time to fix some broken links.

Ok, I understand, no problem.

If you still have the original gifs you could maybe just offer them as a separate download. Put them all in one zip and offer the gifs for download for people who need them. For example I my case I usually search for specific animations for screenshots,

28 minutes ago, Bandit_of_Trash said:

For what ever reason creature animations don't want to start even though I have plenty installed. In the mcm for SL I tried turning off/on settings like creature gender, futa considered females, filter aggressive animations etc. I ran Fnis and Nemesis, loaded them in with slal and nothing happens. 

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex or not moving try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500 (or 1000 if SE/AE), turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

18 minutes ago, Bandit_of_Trash said:

5, 6, and 7 does not help because I did that already did those. I'll give 8 a try but if that doesn't work, "I'll be back." 

When you don't set "allow creature animations" before registering your Animations, they won't get registered

Might be that

1 hour ago, Bandit_of_Trash said:

5, 6, and 7 does not help because I did that already did those. I'll give 8 a try but if that doesn't work, "I'll be back." 

it didn't work. only _____ fucker and ______ bj are played, I would have to change my character to female, go to the animation I want to play and start it from there.

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

When you don't set "allow creature animations" before registering your Animations, they won't get registered

Might be that

I usually set up sl first after any non-sexual mod 

But I did notice the after I rest the animations "allow creature animations" was turned off

Edited by Bandit_of_Trash
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright i have a problem i need help with. An this is using Vortex. I tried this with COCO an it didn't come out right. So i moved on to  Clams of Skyrim  or COSIO mod is wonderful. I picked the animations but i didn't so much like the fact the skin had little gloss. So i add Demoniac 1.12 CBBE Only. The install is strait forward.  Now lets add in LE mind you. The animations. I add SexLabFramework_v160_hotfix2_FULL Why? I like the animation of Lactation when doing BJs. Works fine by the way. But when using Your animations. This happens.

20231030051749_1.zip

Let me see if i can get the image to load using a VPN. This is always with the left one. Not the right. The right one seems to take up the space where the other moved away. As if its forcing the rib cage to move left.

So i uninstalled it an tried a different one.

MYSLALPACK v12.0. No problem. Even tried. SLAL NibblesAnims 5.81 No problems. It seems to only be affected by your mod. Now my guess was its the nipple moving or not aligning due to touch. Like these are collision nipples. So that may be it. But then i question why the others would not be affected.

Gonna point out i`m using SLAL_Billyy_Animations v7.1 LE. It is still happening. Would love to know how to fix it. I also choose to leave the image in cause some people had the same issue.

20231030051749_1.jpg

20231030051807_1.jpg

20231030051813_1.jpg

20231030051959_1.jpg

Edited by WarsunGames
On 10/9/2023 at 8:27 PM, Billyy said:

Hmm, odd. It seems like the spider beheviours and animations are where they should be under insects pack, and isn’t duplicated elsewhere in the fomod… I’ll keep it in mind if something jumps out at me.

I m getting this FNIS error in version 7.1:

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Are these related?

How to solve this error, please.

Edited by btasqan
51 minutes ago, btasqan said:

I got this type of error instead:

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

I'm obviously not the one to give authoritive answers around here, but if you want my take on it:

Looking at my own folder structure, I see each Billy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge directory has a *_List.txt file in it, and the behavior directory nearby has a corresponding _Behavior.hkx file. Thus my first guess is that you got the list file, but not the hkx. Which I guess is just me repeating what FNIS already said. Here's a directory tree dump from my current install, go through it and make sure you're not missing something:

Spoiler

meshes\actors\character\animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_List.txt
meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_Behavior.hkx

meshes\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_vampirebrute_List.txt
meshes\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_vampirebrute_Behavior.hkx

meshes\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_benthiclurker_List.txt
meshes\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_benthiclurker_Behavior.hkx

meshes\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_hmdaedra_List.txt
meshes\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_hmdaedra_Behavior.hkx

meshes\actors\giant\animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_giant_List.txt
meshes\actors\giant\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_giant_Behavior.hkx

meshes\actors\troll\animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_troll_List.txt
meshes\actors\troll\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_troll_Behavior.hkx

meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_werewolfbeast_List.txt
meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_werewolfbeast_Behavior.hkx

Edited by traison
59 minutes ago, traison said:

I'm obviously not the one to give authoritive answers around here, but if you want my take on it:

Looking at my own folder structure, I see each Billy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge directory has a *_List.txt file in it, and the behavior directory nearby has a corresponding _Behavior.hkx file. Thus my first guess is that you got the list file, but not the hkx. Which I guess is just me repeating what FNIS already said. Here's a directory tree dump from my current install, go through it and make sure you're not missing something:

Hide contents

meshes\actors\character\animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_List.txt
meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_Behavior.hkx

meshes\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_vampirebrute_List.txt
meshes\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_vampirebrute_Behavior.hkx

meshes\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_benthiclurker_List.txt
meshes\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_benthiclurker_Behavior.hkx

meshes\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_hmdaedra_List.txt
meshes\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_hmdaedra_Behavior.hkx

meshes\actors\giant\animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_giant_List.txt
meshes\actors\giant\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_giant_Behavior.hkx

meshes\actors\troll\animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_troll_List.txt
meshes\actors\troll\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_troll_Behavior.hkx

meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_werewolfbeast_List.txt
meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\behaviors\FNIS_Billyy_CreatureHumanoidsLarge_werewolfbeast_Behavior.hkx

Thanks, reinstall of the mod solved the problem.

On 10/30/2023 at 6:38 AM, WarsunGames said:

Let me see if i can get the image to load using a VPN. This is always with the left one. Not the right. The right one seems to take up the space where the other moved away. As if its forcing the rib cage to move left.

So i uninstalled it an tried a different one.

MYSLALPACK v12.0. No problem. Even tried. SLAL NibblesAnims 5.81 No problems. It seems to only be affected by your mod. Now my guess was its the nipple moving or not aligning due to touch. Like these are collision nipples. So that may be it. But then i question why the others would not be affected.

Gonna point out i`m using SLAL_Billyy_Animations v7.1 LE. It is still happening. Would love to know how to fix it. I also choose to leave the image in cause some people had the same issue.

Q: My characters breasts stretch during some animations.

A: You'll want to make sure you're using a recent version of XP32 skeleton. Factoryclose added some bones into the new versions that in theory improve the experience and give animators more bones to utilize. Could also be caused by odd old physics setups.

Doesn't happen to others because I animated on factoryclose's a skeleton rig with more bones. Make sure XP32 skeleton .nifs aren't being overwritten by anything.

8 hours ago, btasqan said:

Thanks, reinstall of the mod solved the problem.

Ya, in theory a behavior file was missing. Install maybe was no good first time. Either way seems like you're good.

I just had to come here and praise You for the Gallows Pole animation.

Not going to use it myself, as it is not my tastes. But when I see great animating I just have to comment here.

Well done. Looks more advanced than anything I have seen for a while!!

Edit.: How the hell do You animate the AnimObjects? - If it is simple enough I might try it.

Edited by NCK30
17 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

Edit.: How the hell do You animate the AnimObjects? - If it is simple enough I might try it.

in this case the objects are not actually animated, "AO_BGPWHSuspYokeChains.nif" is attached to "NPC Spine2 [Spn2]", and "AO_BGPWHSusp.nif" is attached to "AnimObjectB" (a extra node that's near the root node)

Edited by MadMansGun
1 minute ago, MadMansGun said:

in this case the objects are not actually animated, "AO_BGPWHSuspYokeChains.nif" is attached to "NPC Spine2 [Spn2]", and "AO_BGPWHSusp.nif" is attached to "AnimObjectB"

Attached. Do You mean that the Animobjects follow the movement of the controllers.

When You say attached do You refer to "Link".

In this example I have the 1 part common chair attached to the female.

How do I make the chair move from here?

image.png.5fb4d550e9f3eea88c3a6703b2c699ef.png