Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

Hi. Can anyone help me? I am looking animation pack. Couple years ago it was on loverslab, but now I can't find it. It was really cool. I think its name began with "ph.  ", but not sure. I remember some gifts: in boxing ring 2 orcs do fisting hanging girl...; chourus try mate with girl, and she's trying dont give his penis getting in her vagina... And more... All animations look really realistic. with the victim's resistance

21 hours ago, RoninDog said:

@Billyy Many of the animation previews are gone. I understand if it's hard work keeping them all up, but if you have time...

Ya, it's pretty unfortunate. I run a pretty tight ship over here, so I can't really say when I'll be able to dedicate time to get around to fixing them... it doesn't help that redgifs is tedious as hell to upload things to. Mandatory tagging and can only upload 1-at-a-time... lame.

I know you don't care for my weird skeleton issue update. I'll post it here in case someone has the same problem & might stumble on this comment.

Just a quick recap on my situation. I've been away for months. I came back, MO2 won't load my mod in the game. I made a new instance, and the breast, belly & butt skeletons are spiky broken. I tried to shuffle the animations around & Billy ones are still broken. Everything was up to date at the time I reported the issue.

So today, I decided to just reinstall the XPMSE. And just like that, the skeletons are fixed now...
I'll never understand how this stupid game works...

Edited by Lyman the Lunatic

hello everyone, quick question or maybe a call to your memories , Does anyone remember the name of the animation or who it is ?

I'm talking about the animation of the female of course , this is not a horse animation, is a modified

with over 10K animations hard to remember , maybe Billyy's would remind you of the name of this female animation, I searched hard and couldn't figure out what it was.  ?

perhaps is not a Billyy's animation too

ScreenShot89.png

Edited by lafo
3 hours ago, lafo said:

hello everyone, quick question or maybe a call to your memories , Does anyone remember the name of the animation or who it is ?

I'm talking about the animation of the female of course , this is not a horse animation, is a modified

with over 10K animations hard to remember , maybe Billyy's would remind you of the name of this female animation, I searched hard and couldn't figure out what it was.  ?

perhaps is not a Billyy's animation too

ScreenShot89.png

Well not overly useful, but to narrow it down it at least doesn't look familiar to me. That's a pretty unique animobject setup I've for sure not done. Couldn't say for sure if the female/horse weren't frankensteined together from things I've done though if it's not it's own original animation someone made.

9 hours ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

I know you don't care for my weird skeleton issue update. I'll post it here in case someone has the same problem & might stumble on this comment.

Just a quick recap on my situation. I've been away for months. I came back, MO2 won't load my mod in the game. I made a new instance, and the breast, belly & butt skeletons are spiky broken. I tried to shuffle the animations around & Billy ones are still broken. Everything was up to date at the time I reported the issue.

So today, I decided to just reinstall the XPMSE. And just like that, the skeletons are fixed now...
I'll never understand how this stupid game works...

Black magic.

18 hours ago, Billyy said:

Well not overly useful, but to narrow it down it at least doesn't look familiar to me. That's a pretty unique animobject setup I've for sure not done. Couldn't say for sure if the female/horse weren't frankensteined together from things I've done though if it's not it's own original animation someone made.

Black magic.

I thought it was Todd Magic™...

1 hour ago, speed.burst said:

Yes, the gfycat links are unfortunately all broken. In theory will fix one  day, but currently lack the hours it'd take to fix.

You could always look at it in-game? In theory you would receive a faster resolution seeing as it's important enough to ask 3 times over.

@Billyy I appear to have two issues with your Frostbite Spider animations.

1. Large Frostbite Spiders are resized to their smaller variant size for the duration of the animation. I don't see this issue with my other frostbite spider animations, such as those by Baka. Which means that your animations appear to be tagging the "creature" incorrectly...? I'm not sure.

2. Spider doesn't have any penis. Some sort of invisible mesh may be there, which is properly interacting with the human actor's physics, but there is no visible penis.

Any ideas how to resolve my issues? I have SLGP and Baka's ABC installed.

Edit: nvm, now baka's animations are also affected. I have no idea what the circumstances are. Disabling SexLab's setscale fixes it, but I have no idea what exactly is triggering the setscale function.

Edited by Gyra
15 minutes ago, Gyra said:

I appear to have two issues with your Frostbite Spider animations.

1. Large Frostbite Spiders are resized to their smaller variant size for the duration of the animation. I don't see this issue with my other frostbite spider animations, such as those by Baka. Which means that your animations appear to be tagging the "creature" incorrectly...? I'm not sure.

2. Spider doesn't have any penis. Some sort of invisible mesh may be there, which is properly interacting with the human actor's physics, but there is no visible penis.

Any ideas how to resolve my issues? I have SLGP and Baka's ABC installed.

Edit: nvm, now baka's animations are also affected. I have no idea what the circumstances are. Disabling SexLab's setscale fixes it, but I have no idea what exactly is triggering the setscale function.

what about MNC? spider animations won't work correctly without MNC.

5 hours ago, Gyra said:

I do have MNC installed. 15.3.

Nothing else editing spider race/skeleton stuff? I think in the past I had issues with immersive creatures being installed that'd make my chaurus (and thus probably spiders) resize to their original Todd-defined sizes. It would have been years ago though, so unsure if that can even still be an issue.

12 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Hey Billy its Ocobre 1st please wake up, new stuff.

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

just for that billyy should delay it for a week.

First me. Then Billyy.

Anybody wonder why animators disappear from this forum.

1 hour ago, NCK30 said:

First me. Then Billyy.

Anybody wonder why animators disappear from this forum.

i think PsycheHHH was first this year. (as far as skyrim goes, not sure about other games)

it's the same mentality problem that has caused many web comic creators to quit in recent years, if you start releasing something on a regular basis, you will end up with a bunch of entitled fucks that think you owe them something because you missed a day.

(my theory is that this entitled behavior was created by things like tv schedules & shows. something free that always happens at xyz time & place so people now get pissy if something expected dose not happen)

Edited by MadMansGun
12 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i think PsycheHHH was first this year. (as far as skyrim goes, not sure about other games)

it's the same mentality problem that has caused many web comic creators to quit in recent years, if you start releasing something on a regular basis, you will end up with a bunch of entitled fucks that think you owe them something because you missed a day.

my theory is that this entitled behavior was created by things like tv schedules & shows.

My theory is from not enough parents telling their kids no.