Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

On 12/6/2023 at 12:08 AM, MadMansGun said:

skyrim has updated, your installed mods are likely broken.

Maybe I should've mentioned I use GOG version of Skyrim. I bought it 4 days ago.

The mods I downloaded and installed work, even the tricky ones (eg SOS for females, Deadly Dragons or even MO2 - had to dl an old version for win7)

(I do have Steam version as well, but I wont use it anymore - Steam forces you to upgrade to Win10 from 01.01.2024 and I don't intend to to that, Win7 is fine)

Later edit. So reinstalling Skyrim and all the mods one by one, and starting the game after each one did the trick. But I spent like 6-7 hours doing that.

Edited by tahadar
solved
On 12/6/2023 at 10:07 AM, shiagwen said:

Hi Billy,

for which mod did you made the FFMM animation ? Which mod can start this ?

I just made it because it was cool and lewd. Unsure if any mods can fire it other than the 'manual starting animation' ones. Maybe some group-related calling mod events can use them. Either way, the animation would need to come before the mod.

52 minutes ago, Londo101 said:

With this mod, I recently got the problem that NMM says after installation "The mod was not activated". This problem never ocurred before. Does anybody know this problem and has a solution?

Billyy's animations have become too numerous for some versions of NMM to manage easily, but there is a workaround:

1.  Uninstall previous versions of Billyy's anim pack.

2.  Add archive to NMM (do not activate/install it yet)

3.  Close NMM

4.  Re-launch NMM and install the mod normally.

This is likely not a problem with how Billyy is packaging the animations but rather a limitation of NMM.  Many problems with NMM can be resolved by closing and reopening it.

38 minutes ago, Bearly2 said:

I have the same problem. Nexus Mod Manager wont let me install the mod, but it has worked in the past, even with other animation mods combined. Google does not help, sadly.

NMM 0.53.2 works fine for me using the workaround mentioned.  This is with the LE packs.

Hello , can i ask old pack is 113.73 mb (SLAL_Billyy_Animations v7.2 SE.7z  113.73 MB / November 1)  , new one is 112.12 mb ( SLAL_Billyy_Animations v7.3 SE.7z 112.12 MB / December 5) is this mean (cause of smaller size for the new pack) some animation are removed/delete from the new one ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2024 at 8:56 AM, DarkForce_256 said:

Does it matter that SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp is showing as form 43? Mod Organizer is yellilng at me.

no, but you can just download CK, load it up and then save it without making any changes, took 10sec most to update it to form 44