Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

Hello Billy

out of nowhere your dog animations do not start,, match maker spell fizzles at dogs.

Dog animations from Anub do work

you call your dog animations canine. whats the difference ? in my game the dogs dont react to canine animations. i never had this before and i have no idea what causes there is the solution to rename the  slal jasons from canine to dogs. 

but i want to know why.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

Hello Billy

out of nowhere your dog animations do not start,, match maker spell fizzles at dogs.

Dog animations from Anub do work

you call your dog animations canine. whats the difference ? in my game the dogs dont react to canine animations. i never had this before and i have no idea what causes there is the solution to rename the  slal jasons from canine to dogs. 

but i want to know why.

sounds like you have or had mnc v9 installed, see the "READ IMMEDIATELY v9 to v15 upgrade procedure.txt" in mnc's file.

Edited by MadMansGun
10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

sounds like you have or had mnc v9 installed, see the "READ IMMEDIATELY v9 to v15 upgrade procedure.txt" in mnc's file.

where do i get mnc v 9 ?   come on, it is not that easy.

Edited by shiagwen
9 minutes ago, HueBlue302 said:

The v7.5 SE is a form 43 plugin. With it enabled I couldn't even get to the main menu on SE.

Form 43 has nothing to do with your crash. Everyone here has it installed as such and don't crash. Everytime somebody say Form 43 I wish I would get a nickle

Been having a weird issue. Not 100% sure if it is a bug or a feature yet as I've never heard of this happening and the animations technically work.

For several creature animations, there are a few where stage 1 starts properly, stages 1 and 2 are identical (nothing changes between these stages its the exact same animation) but then stages 3 through whatever many are left all play correctly.

I've only noticed it a few times so I don't know if it is just an accident in a few animations or if there is something different that I'm just not seeing. But I've noticed that they tend to be 1 stage longer than the usual number of stages most of your animations have. (Most of your anims are 5 stages, all of the ones this issue happened in are usually 6 or more stages).

Does not appear to be an issue for human animations, just creature.

3 hours ago, Aki K said:

Been having a weird issue. Not 100% sure if it is a bug or a feature yet as I've never heard of this happening and the animations technically work.

For several creature animations, there are a few where stage 1 starts properly, stages 1 and 2 are identical (nothing changes between these stages its the exact same animation) but then stages 3 through whatever many are left all play correctly.

I've only noticed it a few times so I don't know if it is just an accident in a few animations or if there is something different that I'm just not seeing. But I've noticed that they tend to be 1 stage longer than the usual number of stages most of your animations have. (Most of your anims are 5 stages, all of the ones this issue happened in are usually 6 or more stages).

Does not appear to be an issue for human animations, just creature.

Those are Anub's animations.  There is a bug with some Sexlab setups that make stage 1 reset positions if flipping between animations.  This was a (failed) attempt by Anub to fix it.

Has nothing whatsoever to do with Billyy's animations.

Thank you for your hardwork Sir Billy! Can I ask if its safe to update from v6.5SE to your latest version in this page? I download v.6.5SE from Pfiffy's page here in LL and I get a bit paranoid updating because I didn't get my current version in your page.

16 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Those are Anub's animations.  There is a bug with some Sexlab setups that make stage 1 reset positions if flipping between animations.  This was a (failed) attempt by Anub to fix it.

Has nothing whatsoever to do with Billyy's animations.

Really it was happening for me with creature animations from billyy? At least I thought it was. I'll go back and double check.

EDIT: Yup.  I was wrong. Apologies.

Edited by Aki K
9 hours ago, bubbadogslaw said:

Having a strange issue where (for bears), the animation plays normally for human actor but bear just stands there and does default idle animation... what is the issue? Running latest 7.6 for SE

7 hours ago, Gundalypse said:

Too many animations now, I can't use the past 3 updates. My animation count is 18k+. If I remove Billy's pack it drops below 10k. 

3 hours ago, epsilondeltastudios said:

I have encountered a strange bug, where animations are missing from the tools list, specifically the kissing animation. They are loaded, because they can show up as a random animation, but I can't select them in the tools menu.

Not a problem with the animation pack here. Issue(s) lie elsewhere.

Hi Billyy.. I have the latest versions of MNC-ABC-Animal Sos and Your mod installed on my system. Animal Sos is passive. What I want to ask you is about Dwarven Spider animations. You have 4 animations in total. Of these animations, only Missionary Pistol provides vagina collision. The other 3 animations (Doggy-Sideways and Missionary Anal) for some reason switch to the penis command belonging to Animal Sos (even though I deleted the mesh files of Animal Sos) and cannot apply MNC's skeleton or pistol animation. In this case, I don't want to see Animal Sos penis without vagina collision. Shouldn't the normal MNC pistol be assigned in these animations? Why does Animal Sos switch to his penis in these 3 animations? Is this problem caused by me or is it the nature of the animations?

Billyy_CreatureConstructs
 dwarvenspider Animations

B_DSpider_B_MissPist OK - Pistol (Missionary Pistol)

B_DSpider_B_Doggy  - NO Pistol (Doggy)
B_DSpider_B_Side   - NO Pistol (Sideways)
B_DSpider_B_MissA  - NO Pistol (Missionary Anal)

and it would be great if you could assign physics for SprigganDickPelvis.

''Sorry if I made any mistakes because I wrote it with Google Translate.''

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2024 at 1:19 PM, emily1673 said:

Thanks to @Billyy for this wonderful mod.

Found a missing comma (I think) in Billyy_Human.json line 1649: "MFMissionary" should be "MF,Missionary"

Thanks, I've slotted that for fix. That would've probably been broken forever, haha.

On 3/2/2024 at 6:57 PM, bredaturk said:

Hi Billyy.. I have the latest versions of MNC-ABC-Animal Sos and Your mod installed on my system. Animal Sos is passive. What I want to ask you is about Dwarven Spider animations. You have 4 animations in total. Of these animations, only Missionary Pistol provides vagina collision. The other 3 animations (Doggy-Sideways and Missionary Anal) for some reason switch to the penis command belonging to Animal Sos (even though I deleted the mesh files of Animal Sos) and cannot apply MNC's skeleton or pistol animation. In this case, I don't want to see Animal Sos penis without vagina collision. Shouldn't the normal MNC pistol be assigned in these animations? Why does Animal Sos switch to his penis in these 3 animations? Is this problem caused by me or is it the nature of the animations?

Billyy_CreatureConstructs
 dwarvenspider Animations

B_DSpider_B_MissPist OK - Pistol (Missionary Pistol)

B_DSpider_B_Doggy  - NO Pistol (Doggy)
B_DSpider_B_Side   - NO Pistol (Sideways)
B_DSpider_B_MissA  - NO Pistol (Missionary Anal)

and it would be great if you could assign physics for SprigganDickPelvis.

''Sorry if I made any mistakes because I wrote it with Google Translate.''

I've never had much luck with Skyrim physics, but they're all outside scope of my mod. I just aim peenor to hole and other mods that add physics should in theory cover the rest.

16 hours ago, Delzaron said:

@billy

There are anims for 2 female humans and rieklings ?

I had to look. I could have sworn I'd have done this combo before but apparently I've not done one. I'll see if I can slot one in for development for near future... It's always a bit distressing when I've done so many animations and I still find glaring holes missing, haha. I guess thinking about it there are many creatures still without FFC. Most not really in need or worth it, but rieklings definitely should be on the list of creatures that get their harem.

As you may know, I'm design a dungeon full opf rieklings, and there is another woman with the player.

So, anims with 2 females and rieklings could be nice.

- 2 women + riekling chief blowjob.

- FFM threesome.

- FFMM

- etc...