Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

30 minutes ago, Billyy said:

I’m not hugely interested in it, but I may try to incorporate some light spanking, maybe some slapping too, but nothing major. For hard whipping or whatnot, while the attack animation thing can look goofy, I feel the visual and audio effects it provides makes it better suited for the job than a silent animation would be. I personally think a silent whipping animation would be very unsatisfying.

Agreed - I really like some of the spanking animations people added but they definitely don't have the impact they might have without actual spanking sounds to go with them.

Love the furniture animations and am glad to hear you intend to keep adding them in the future.  ZAZ 8.0+ is probably your best bet if you do decide to look at Tara's stuff for more animated objects to use - its zbftestzone cell is massive and has the items laid out so you can just wander around until something screams "animate with me".

On 4/11/2018 at 1:42 PM, Billyy said:

In theory there shouldn’t be a reason the character wouldn’t animate in MNC 9.3, so I can’t say exactly what might cause this problem. I’d try some generic things such as making sure female behavior file is present/reinstalling SLAL packs, rerunning fnis, then maybe fiddling in SLAL MCM and disabling animations, rebuilding Sexlab registry, then enabling again. However for the record some creatures won’t start animations with MNC 9.3, such as canines, chaurus hunters, boars maybe, etc.

I’m pretty sure that’s everyone’s dream, right? why else would I make animations for a stupid fish?

Thanks Billyy.  My friend upgraded to MNC 11 and now it works.  I think he upgraded his creature framework too.  MNC SLAL edition is listed as a requirement for this mod so I think that was his problem.

On 4/11/2018 at 8:26 PM, Shade115 said:

So what you're saying is that we need to peer pressure someone into making an animation that makes us fuck a beehive...

Wouldn't you rather have a mod that keeps track of all the septums you got, all the horses you drive, and all the people you shot?

Or would you rather just be fucking a beehive?

13 hours ago, belrix55 said:

Untamed also uses a shout to "aquire" pets, which rabbits and fish might be caught in the call.  So as a pet, rabbits are about as useful in combat as a luffa in the desert, but the hare animation and now the current rabbit animation always did bring a smile to my face.  For a lack of cruelty... fish... shallows...  nuff said.  :smile:

Now see here ma dude, who are you to say a slaughterfish can't be a land animal?! I call racism! if a fish wants to be a land mammal and have sex with a human than a fish can daaaayum well be a land mammal! #FishHaveDreamsToo XD lol

I thought he was referencing a song when he was talking about fucking a beehive so I referenced the same song.  And the song I referenced was just referencing another song on the same album.  You'd have to be pretty... fearless... to hump a beehive.  Let us not get distracted (by me) from Billys awesome work though.  Billy is the bestest and only bestiality animater on LL.  Except for that Professional Dragon Breeder guy.  I think his name is SadMumsPun or something.  He helped the fuck out of me one time.

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:52 AM, Mrs Bittters said:

I thought he was referencing a song when he was talking about fucking a beehive so I referenced the same song.  And the song I referenced was just referencing another song on the same album.  You'd have to be pretty... fearless... to hump a beehive.  Let us not get distracted (by me) from Billys awesome work though.  Billy is the bestest and only bestiality animater on LL.  Except for that Professional Dragon Breeder guy.  I think his name is SadMumsPun or something.  He helped the fuck out of me one time.

I was mostly going on the "It's hip to fuck bees" joke, which also somewhat fits on the idea of Peer Pressure.

not sure if this has been reported yet, but i think there's a mixup with A2 S4 and A4 S4 hkx files for the 4p human gangbang animation. in scene 4 the person at the bottom and the person standing suddenly swap places, then swap back in S5

Alright everyone let’s just tone down the crazy a little bit. Someone might start thinking you seriously want bees. It’s just a joke, r-right?

2 hours ago, gtcard said:

not sure if this has been reported yet, but i think there's a mixup with A2 S4 and A4 S4 hkx files for the 4p human gangbang animation. in scene 4 the person at the bottom and the person standing suddenly swap places, then swap back in S5

They’re just sharing ho- no, you’re right, that’s unintended behaviour. I probably tried to change something last minute as I imagine I would’ve noticed such an obvious oversight. Thanks for the report.

Here’s a fix for anyone who hasn’t done it themselves, just overwrite. As normal, next update will have this issue fixed.

Billyy4pGangbang1_S4ActorFix.7z

18 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Alright everyone let’s just tone down the crazy a little bit. Someone might start thinking you seriously want bees. It’s just a joke, r-right?

I think we have scientific evidence at this point that new Billyy animations are the human equivalent of catnip - brings out all the goofy among the LL user base.

Thanks for the fix file, and thanks Gtcard for reporting it - that's the kind of thing that could have taken people ages to notice and realize was unintended.

Hey guys!

Thank you Billyy for your work, animations looks fantastic. (Especially with Draugrs :3)

But I need some help. Latest human animations do not work for me. 

These : Human_LegUp , Human_Laying Embrace, Human_MatingPress, Human_LayingBlowjob, Human_LayingAnal. 

Rest animations works like a charm. 

What I did: FNIS, Register animation via SLAnimloader, Rebuild SexlabRegistry but still actors stays in "T-pose"  with no animations whatsoever.

Any ideas?

2 hours ago, hatex said:

Hey guys!

Thank you Billyy for your work, animations looks fantastic. (Especially with Draugrs :3)

But I need some help. Latest human animations do not work for me. 

These : Human_LegUp , Human_Laying Embrace, Human_MatingPress, Human_LayingBlowjob, Human_LayingAnal. 

Rest animations works like a charm. 

What I did: FNIS, Register animation via SLAnimloader, Rebuild SexlabRegistry but still actors stays in "T-pose"  with no animations whatsoever.

Any ideas?

How many human animations do you have installed? (check under Sexlab's rebuild and clean menu)

Hmm.. for some reason, despite all the registry rebuilds (the properly mentioned series of disable, rebuild, enable, register process)  I cannot for the life of me get Chaurus Hunters to register as a surrender target or defeat actor.  Creature Framework registers them, sexlab animations an SLALs are registered (an checked) also disabled gender match (so all creatures default to male) even set creature gender to male in CF.  Even puppetered targets an forced them as male (even tho they list as male)  

Of NOTE, to which I found odd.. in Sexlab where it lists Character gender an target gender.. the Chaurus Hunters list as Female an I cannot change that option.

I run FNIS everytime I add new animation content to my mod list.  Deleting the old output file with a fresh overwrite output.

Using latest SL Framework, Creatures Framework, MNC v10.4, Defeat, an SLALs  Billy v1+v2, Anub and Leito. 

you could always swap the actors in a sexlab scene by hitting the default + button on your keyboard... kinda annoying but a quick fix for those actors not taking their positions correctly...

that said, Billy should really get to working some beehive aimations in the future...the thread is practically ABUZZ for it...it would BEE a terribly wasted opportunity to not give some Honey to those hives...

10 hours ago, gtcard said:

found another actor mixup with MMF Kneeling Splitroast anim, scene 4 M1 and M2 are mixed

Gah, another? How shameful. At least it looks like no other human animation does that; I’ll have to be more careful in the future when I mess with actor ordering.

Anyway thanks for the report. Here’s a fix if someone don’t want to manually rename animations themselves.

Billyy3pKneeling_S4ActorFix.7z

50 minutes ago, arpaschad said:

that said, Billy should really get to working some beehive aimations in the future...the thread is practically ABUZZ for it...it would BEE a terribly wasted opportunity to not give some Honey to those hives...

Why do you think I keep making these errors? Clearly I’m prioritizing my efforts towards making bee-juice.