Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:

you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Performed , also updated creature framework , start new game... not helping

Hey there.

Guys could you please give me an advice...?

Ive got Billy animations working on standard creatures (wolf, skeever,...) but I cant make it work for un-usual creatures like Netch or ash hooper (or rabbit or mamoths for example, just for example-purposes :D - I know Billyy dont have animations for those but other moders has.)

Im trying aroused creatures but even when set the invite arousal to 0 and then go crouch for invite, nothing happens. Also trying matchmaker spells, but that ends up with "your spell fizzles and fails to affect Netch". same with matchmaker in sexlabtools, i can sellect the netch as an actor but nothing happens after pressing the "begin scene" button. 

All Billyy s files (3 of them) are downloaded, installed, check through the FNIS and can also be seen in the MCM in the game. They are enabled and registered. 

also, yes, creature animations are checked in the sexlab menu.

Ive run out of ideas...  

Hey there.

You need animations for those creatures for sexlab to be able to start a scene with them, but Mammoths/Rabbits/Netches have animations included in More Nasty Critters. If you don't have this installed, you can get the mod here (More Nasty Critter: SLAL Edition) and a guide on how to install it here (SexLab & More Nasty Critters Install Guide The guide is for a manual installation, but the mods required are the same as installing through a mod manager). This is also the mod that adds dicks to creatures, so I'd be surprised if you were trying to play creature animations without their 'equipment' but this being missing is the only reason I can think of for why you can't sex up those creatures, short of never enabling their animations in SexLab/SLAL.

Hey there.

You need animations for those creatures for sexlab to be able to start a scene with them, but Mammoths/Rabbits/Netches have animations included in More Nasty Critters. If you don't have this installed, you can get the mod here (More Nasty Critter: SLAL Edition) and a guide on how to install it here (SexLab & More Nasty Critters Install Guide The guide is for a manual installation, but the mods required are the same as installing through a mod manager). This is also the mod that adds dicks to creatures, so I'd be surprised if you were trying to play creature animations without their 'equipment' but this being missing is the only reason I can think of for why you can't sex up those creatures, short of never enabling their animations in SexLab/SLAL.

Thanks for the reply!

I already have MNC you mentioned. Rabbits and mammoths were only for an example that nothing happens, but logicaly you cant start an animation if you dont have that animation.

But Billyy SLAL animations actually HAVE ash hopper and Netches animations. 

For the non-working sexlab matchmaker on such creatures I guess its becouse it was not designed to work on them. 

But the aroused creatures mechanics should work atleast, but they dont. 

anyway, thanks for reply again, appreciate it :)

PS: just an idea - Do I actually need "Skyrim immersive creatures" for these animations on Netches/hoppers to work?

Thanks for the reply!

I already have MNC you mentioned. Rabbits and mammoths were only for an example that nothing happens, but logicaly you cant start an animation if you dont have that animation.

For the non-working sexlab matchmaker on such creatures I guess its becouse it was not designed to work on them. 

PS: just an idea - Do I actually need "Skyrim immersive creatures" for these animations on Netches/hoppers to work?

Few things to hopefully help:

If you get the "Fizzles and fails to affect the creature message" when you use the Matchmaker spell on something, you actually have an issue with that creature race and not with the mod.  That means either you have no animations installed for that race, or the race is a custom one Sexlab doesn't recognize (usually mod-added creatures).  Regular Matchmaker (by which I mean NOT the MassMatchMaker mod - don't use that one for creatures) works on absolutely everything as long as Sexlab accepts it as valid.

Billyy does have Netch animations, but unless I'm missing something he doesn't have an Ash-Hopper animation.  There is only one of those that I know of and it is included in the MNC pack.

Couple steps I'd take to hopefully solve the issue:

- Make sure you have the latest MNC from the link in Vauria's post.

- Reset your animation registry in Sexlab, then register your animations in SLAL.

- After registering the animations, double check they actually all registered.  SLAL can sometimes miss a page if you have lots of packs, so I'd go to each page and hit the "Register" button to double check (it will either say "0 animations registered" if they were already registered or will install them properly if they were missed)   <------ this is probably the bug that is causing you to miss out on some animations.

Once you've done all that, spawn a hentai netch/ash hopper and try Matchmaker or the AC's invite function.  You can also manually start an animation in Sexlab by hitting N on the creature to mark it, then go to the animation editor tab in Sexlab and find the animation you want to test.

Thanks for the reply!

Few things to hopefully help:

If you get the "Fizzles and fails to affect the creature message" when you use the Matchmaker spell on something, you actually have an issue with that creature race and not with the mod.  That means either you have no animations installed for that race, or the race is a custom one Sexlab doesn't recognize (usually mod-added creatures).  Regular Matchmaker (by which I mean NOT the MassMatchMaker mod - don't use that one for creatures) works on absolutely everything as long as Sexlab accepts it as valid.

Billyy does have Netch animations, but unless I'm missing something he doesn't have an Ash-Hopper animation.  There is only one of those that I know of and it is included in the MNC pack.

Couple steps I'd take to hopefully solve the issue:

- Make sure you have the latest MNC from the link in Vauria's post.

- Reset your animation registry in Sexlab, then register your animations in SLAL.

- After registering the animations, double check they actually all registered.  SLAL can sometimes miss a page if you have lots of packs, so I'd go to each page and hit the "Register" button to double check (it will either say "0 animations registered" if they were already registered or will install them properly if they were missed)   <------ this is probably the bug that is causing you to miss out on some animations.

Once you've done all that, spawn a hentai netch/ash hopper and try Matchmaker or the AC's invite function.  You can also manually start an animation in Sexlab by hitting N on the creature to mark it, then go to the animation editor tab in Sexlab and find the animation you want to test.

Hey!

I dont know how, to be honest, but suddenly it works.

Ive only unregistered all animations and re-registred only Billyy's + Ive changed the Arousal engage from creatures-only to PC-only and set it to zero. So I dont know which from that helped but thanks for the suggestion about re-registering!

everything works okay now, and yes - my bad. Billyy only has animations for Netches. Ash hoppers came from the MNC.... O:)

thanks again! 

In regards to Mammoths...there are only two so far that I know animations available for that creature: 1. Trunking by MNC and 2. Full body BJ (Vore) by HCOS...unless I am missing other animations for it...

has Billy made an animation for mammoths?

I'm just asking because MNC SL edition has finally (well for me at least IMO) added schlongs to this creatures...and you know...

Yo billyy

will you converted this mod over to Special edtion in the future? 

I hope so i kinda need it for reseach you know  :angel: [/size]

A: This is NOT a mod. This is data (animations) fed to a mod (SLAL).

B: The mod this feeds passes the data on to a third mod (Sexlab Framework).

C: Those two mods have to be made for SE and they require SKSE64 which was only released this week so just be patient.

D: Once those mods are available on SE this pack for SLAL will probably work with minimal changes required (possibly no changes).

I hope that clarifies your expectations.

wonderful animations! always!

but I got a problem, even if I use Match Maker, I can't get 3p+ animations working... it still triggers 2p animations

is it a setting issues or something else?

any suggestion? thanks!

Not settings, just you.

Cast spell on wolf 1, wolf 2, self and it works.

and like Reesewow said, use the regular matchmaker, NOT Mass matchmaker. Cast the spell on each target and in order.

Hi i have now an older version of the mod activated SLAL_Billyyy creature 2.01, if  i want install this new version in a safe way what i need to do in order to remove all the previous stuff correctly?

Just uninstall the old versions and install the new versions, then go find the new animation in SLAL and register them.  SLAL packs don't have scripts or anything that you need to worry about.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Billyy !
I have a problem with one of the furniture in the animation, namely the animations: with "Boar Riekling:" - the boar (rider) lacks that bass (or spear ... I do not know what it is) from the hand during animation. The rest works prefectly. What have we done wrong? ... because I installed all the packages correctly, including - "Billyy_CreatureFurniture"?

Hello Billyy !

I have a problem with one of the furniture in the animation, namely the animations: with "Boar Riekling:" - the boar (rider) lacks that bass (or spear ... I do not know what it is) from the hand during animation. The rest works prefectly. What have we done wrong? ... because I installed all the packages correctly, including - "Billyy_CreatureFurniture"?

The rieklings spear isn’t an added object like the ‘furniture’ animations. In-game the riders just have spears that persist into the animation. The cylinder object you see in the previews is just an object for reference Anub added to the rig.

So basically if your riekling isn’t holding a spear in-game, it won’t appear in the animation. I think they are all supposed too though. Older versions of hentai creatures had a spearless boar+riekling, so if that’s what you’re using you can try updating it.

• 2 weeks later...

Billyy's creatures are the best, I hope there's a lot more coming, I'm sure it will all be great. Thank you

I made these using Billyy's animations for my blog recently, hopefully as many people can enjoy these animations as possible.

hi i' probably the only one cant do this xD (sry for my bad English i'm french and i do my best xD). i try many things with FNIS & SLAL but my carracter is the only one to move ( not a single animal) do you have a way to help me? >< ty by advance 

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.