Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

My bad. I was thinking FB with his guro type anims, and someone mentioned your dragons so I thought they weren't yours.

I thought the spider thing was they were one race/model but scaled wrong, so some would be correct in the anim and some not. I have had no luck getting things to compile so I didn't try that patch yet.

dragons, vore, interspecies "relationships" and other creature on creature animations are what i do.

the spiders are 3 races but are only registered as 2 in sexlab, and the auto rescaleing is just adding to the problem by setting the spiders height to 1.00.  by default none of the spider races use 1.00 so most of the animations wont line up right (unless the animation was made for a 1.00 spider).

FrostbiteSpiderRace base height 0.75 = 75%

FrostbiteSpiderRaceLarge base height 1.2 = 120%

FrostbiteSpiderRaceGiant base height 1.9 = 190%

I have had some success either fighting the dragon until it is forced to land or finding one already on the ground and using the Matchmaker spell. It seems to capture the AI faster for some reason and doesn't give the dragon AI time to take off.

Finding a large open area that doesn't result in clipping or the dragon doing wierd physics things when it clips an edge is about as hard as getting the dragon.  That is another case for smaller dragon models.

Just so long as we don't end up with the Frostbite / Giant Spider issue.

This is true, I wasn't meaning that it was especially difficult to get the animations to run if I just wanted to watch them, I was more referring to understanding animators like Billyy not wanting to spend their time on them because of how rarely the average user would encounter them via gameplay, plus the difficulty actually animating them.

For instance I wouldn't install small dragon animations unless I was also using an immersive creatures type mod that added leveled mini-dragons that behaved well enough to be fun to fight AND play nice with Defeat.  Having a huge dragon scale down because magic or hand-spawning in properly sized dragons just isn't my personal preference.  MadmansGun animations are really cool, but more something I would install if another modder made a mini-dragon quest mod with "requirements - MadMansGun mini dragon animations".

This is true, I wasn't meaning that it was especially difficult to get the animations to run if I just wanted to watch them, I was more referring to understanding animators like Billyy not wanting to spend their time on them because of how rarely the average user would encounter them via gameplay,

Ah, and I have similar problems with werewolves too. Can never seem to find any and they're not high on the list of random spawns. I did find a More Werewolves mod on the Nexus that places a few in handy spots.

This is true, I wasn't meaning that it was especially difficult to get the animations to run if I just wanted to watch them, I was more referring to understanding animators like Billyy not wanting to spend their time on them because of how rarely the average user would encounter them via gameplay,

Ah, and I have similar problems with werewolves too. Can never seem to find any and they're not high on the list of random spawns. I did find a More Werewolves mod on the Nexus that places a few in handy spots.

Actually, I've found that Immersive Creatures (+ Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures patch) really helped with the issue of wild werewolves/gargoyles being super rare.  Beyond just adding a bunch of leveled werewolf encounters at night, a lot of that mod's "custom" creatures are really just reskinned werewolves and gargoyles and work perfectly fine with Billyy's animations.  The only issues are that the creature scales can be off, but most of them can be aligned to work reasonably well.

Hi, I seem to have run into an issue with this mod, the creature animations play but my character does not seem to do anything but stand there. I have tried re-registering the animations in the animation loader but the problem persists. 

Hi, I seem to have run into an issue with this mod, the creature animations play but my character does not seem to do anything but stand there. I have tried re-registering the animations in the animation loader but the problem persists.

Welcome to Lovers Lab. Your problem is a common one and can easily be fixed.

You either forgot to run the FNIS program after installing the animations or you had some sort of error in the FNIS run and didn't get good output from it.

Please note that in FNIS almost every Warning is actually a fatal error, you cannot ignore them.

Selecting an option you do not have installed may not show a warning but it can be fatal.

Not selecting the "Skeleton Arm Fix" option can be fatal (you should have the XPMSE skeleton which requires that option, it or the obsolete XPMS skeleton are prerequisites for the Sexlab Framework).

Most often seen incorrect option: Gender Specific Animations option being selected. (If you see notices that there are no gender specific animations for either sex then you should not have that selected).

If these few hints don't get you going then copy the text from the FNIS output window and paste it into a message here. Lots of people here can read that well enough to tell you what you need to do to get things working.

billy billy ....

when madmangun told me that there is : some , new animation , i gave a look .

and there what i found .

this is fucking awesome at a level i cant explain .

you rule man , thk a lot for your work and sharing them with us !

that all i can say , and hope that you will do more , specualy with sabercat and dragon !

billy billy ....

and there what i found .

that all i can say , and hope that you will do more , specualy with sabercat and dragon !

Hello again, Nico. Still love your sabrecats, eh?

As always, your animations are amazing. I haven't been on in a while, but the stuff you have been putting out is amazing. I think you might be the first animator I've seen actually use the knots in his animations. All others I've seen either never go knot deep, or have the knots just pop in with as much resistance as a broadsword through a wet  paper bag. Keep up the awesome work.

Btw, the link for Skeever_3pDoublePen S2 seems to be down. Checked the others, and didn't find any others that weren't working.

Welcome to Lovers Lab. Your problem is a common one and can easily be fixed.

You either forgot to run the FNIS program after installing the animations or you had some sort of error in the FNIS run and didn't get good output from it.

Please note that in FNIS almost every Warning is actually a fatal error, you cannot ignore them.

Selecting an option you do not have installed may not show a warning but it can be fatal.

Not selecting the "Skeleton Arm Fix" option can be fatal (you should have the XPMSE skeleton which requires that option, it or the obsolete XPMS skeleton are prerequisites for the Sexlab Framework).

Most often seen incorrect option: Gender Specific Animations option being selected. (If you see notices that there are no gender specific animations for either sex then you should not have that selected).

If these few hints don't get you going then copy the text from the FNIS output window and paste it into a message here. Lots of people here can read that well enough to tell you what you need to do to get things working.

Thank you for the reply! 

I went ahead and re-ran FNIS with "Skeleton Arm Fix" (which was previously enabled) and the "Gender Specific Animations" 

Unfortunately none of the animations for this mod seem to be working.  I was able to find one error in the FNIS output which I have posted the output list in below the comment. (its kind of long) 

Perhaps there is something wrong im doing in SLAL? I have registered and applied all of them, are there any further steps I need to take?

FNIS output List:

FNIS Behavior V6.3   6/17/2017 4:34:11 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Evacuation V1.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNIS_PCEA2", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V1.1 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V7.0 ...
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading testpack V1.0 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 22.1 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 4.0 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...

5988 animations for 24 mods successfully included (character)
 2478 animations for 11 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.
 1 Warning(s).

0 possible consistence issues

Billyy, you're already way too good to us, but I do have a request.

Your old Skeever animation pack had the 69 portion of 3p69Anal parted out as it's own 2p animation, is there any reason you didn't do the same for this pack?

There are quite a few 3p animations I'd love to see 2p versions of: The spooning portions of the Sabercat/Skeever/Wolf SideSpit anims, the vaginal half of Skeever's 3pSideways, the more aggressive 'facefucked into the ground' part of Wolf3pSpitroast, Vaginal part of Draugr 3pMissionary, Anal part of Draugr 3pLegUp, blowjob part of Sabercat's 3pRock, the 'girl-on-top' halves of all three horse 3p animations...

There's far more support for starting 2 actor animations than 3+, so it seems a shame to see so much work put into these anims when Defeat is the only mod reliably activating them in standard play. In fact, Enchantress is the only mod I can think of that will play them consensually and immersively.

Edit: Nevermind, Enchantress is using similar code to MassMatchMaker, it'll only start 3p+ anims on Draugr, Falmer, Rieklings and Spiders. :c

After all, I don't think it's possible to fill SexLab's 500 creature animation slots yet, so the more the merrier!

Btw, the link for Skeever_3pDoublePen S2 seems to be down. Checked the others, and didn't find any others that weren't working.

Thanks for the tip, and checking them all for me. I accidentally broke the S3 link too when looking at this though.. Anyway it’s not urgent so I’ll wait till my next update to fix it. I wouldn’t want everyone to get an update notification just for some fixed preview links.

Billyy, you're already way too good to us, but I do have a request.

Your old Skeever animation pack had the 69 portion of 3p69Anal parted out as it's own 2p animation, is there any reason you didn't do the same for this pack?

There are quite a few 3p animations I'd love to see 2p versions of: The spooning portions of the Sabercat/Skeever/Wolf SideSpit anims, the vaginal half of Skeever's 3pSideways, the more aggressive 'facefucked into the ground' part of Wolf3pSpitroast, Vaginal part of Draugr 3pMissionary, Anal part of Draugr 3pLegUp, blowjob part of Sabercat's 3pRock, the 'girl-on-top' halves of all three horse 3p animations...

There's far more support for starting 2 actor animations than 3+, so it seems a shame to see so much work put into these anims when Defeat is the only mod reliably activating them in standard play. In fact, Enchantress is the only mod I can think of that will play them consensually and immersively.

Edit: Nevermind, Enchantress is using similar code to MassMatchMaker, it'll only start 3p+ anims on Draugr, Falmer, Rieklings and Spiders. :c

After all, I don't think it's possible to fill SexLab's 500 creature animation slots yet, so the more the merrier!

I didn’t do it because I felt the slots would be better used elsewhere. I imagine people may be starting to creep up on the 500 creature limit now or will be in the future. I believe it would also eat into the FNIS limit, which I know is starting to become a problem for people.

I made the 3p+ animations with defeat in mind being one of the few mods that would work with them. Now that they exist, maybe we’ll see some more support for 3p+ creatures, but who knows. It’s similar to how creatures need a dick before an animator will take interest in them.

Thank you for the reply! 

I went ahead and re-ran FNIS with "Skeleton Arm Fix" (which was previously enabled) and the "Gender Specific Animations" 

Unfortunately none of the animations for this mod seem to be working.  I was able to find one error in the FNIS output which I have posted the output list in below the comment. (its kind of long) 

Perhaps there is something wrong im doing in SLAL? I have registered and applied all of them, are there any further steps I need to take?

FNIS output List:

Installing FNIS PCEA2

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNIS_PCEA2", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

No GENDER directory male

mt_behavior usage: 22.1 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading K4Anims V?.? ...

1 Warning(s).

See that warning? Yes, it's fatal.

Note the line where it's installing PCEA2 and then the line where it says it didn't find a file it needs.  Either finish removing the PCEA2 mod or reinstall it because it didn't install properly.

This isn't a problem that will stop animations from working but that is the XPMS skeleton you are using and it has an overabundance of useless and unused bones in it which can cause slowed frame rates and lacks a few useful bones that some of the mods here on LL require.  Get the XPMSE skeleton (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?) and it's likely you can save yourself a future "why is this not working?".

billy the werewolf animations are not playing correctly, they are not aligned correctly, and i'm NOT letting sexlab scale them. What could be the problem?

Usually if scaling is turned off and a creature doesn't align correctly, then it's because the scale of said creature isn't what is normal for that creature. However werewolves are different because their scale can vary, so everyone who makes werewolf animations does so at 1.0 scale, because you can't match a specific scale. Wild werewolves (and those from hentai creatures) are larger than 1.0, so if you are using them and have scaling turned off, they won't align correctly.

Unfortunately it's a problem currently with no solution. Someone would have to turn on and off scaling as needed, or do some other form of scaling manually to get things to align correctly.

billy the werewolf animations are not playing correctly, they are not aligned correctly, and i'm NOT letting sexlab scale them. What could be the problem?

Usually if scaling is turned off and a creature doesn't align correctly, then it's because the scale of said creature isn't what is normal for that creature. However werewolves are different because their scale can vary, so everyone who makes werewolf animations does so at 1.0 scale, because you can't match a specific scale. Wild werewolves (and those from hentai creatures) are larger than 1.0, so if you are using them and have scaling turned off, they won't align correctly.

Unfortunately it's a problem currently with no solution. Someone would have to turn on and off scaling as needed, or do some other form of scaling manually to get things to align correctly.

or the animations may have been made for a different werewolf dick, or the player is using a different scale, or both.

hentai creatures should not be a problem because it's using the scale form WerewolfBeastRace, and most people edit that to be 1.00 anyways so that they can move around in caves when they are in werewolf form.

or the animations may have been made for a different werewolf dick, or the player is using a different scale, or both.

hentai creatures should not be a problem because it's using the scale form WerewolfBeastRace, and most people edit that to be 1.00 anyways so that they can move around in caves when they are in werewolf form.

Ah of course, how could I forget about different dicks, especially when it comes to werewolves.

Ya, I was just trying to cover my bases from where people might be getting their werewolves without using possibly foreign terms. I wasn't aware that setting the WerewolfBeastRace to 1.00 was actually common, nor that there was a game-play reason for doing so.

Thank you for the reply! 

FNIS output List:

Installing FNIS PCEA2

Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

No GENDER directory male

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading K4Anims V?.? ...

1 Warning(s).

See that warning? Yes, it's fatal.

Note the line where it's installing PCEA2 and then the line where it says it didn't find a file it needs.  Either finish removing the PCEA2 mod or reinstall it because it didn't install properly.

This isn't a problem that will stop animations from working but that is the XPMS skeleton you are using and it has an overabundance of useless and unused bones in it which can cause slowed frame rates and lacks a few useful bones that some of the mods here on LL require.  Get the XPMSE skeleton (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?) and it's likely you can save yourself a future "why is this not working?".

Thanks again for the reply.

I have reinstalled the PCEA2 Mod, I have no clue why it was really there in the first place, and have installed the skeleton you recommended. However, the animations still do not seem to work, the player just stands there while the other actor performs the animation. Perhaps there is something wrong with the animation loader, however, other animations from other authors seem to work fine. (I will try getting the most up to date version of SLAL)

Linked the FNIS output list again if you can spot any errors.

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 567 alternate animations) ...
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

No GENDER directory male
mt_behavior usage: 24.1 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 81 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 9.5 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 156 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 45 total groups: 90 added file slots: 1154 alternate files: 731

Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...

6719 animations for 26 mods successfully included (character)

go to the Animation Loader's MCM, and then:

1. click on the disable all button.

2. click on Rebuild Animation Registry, then Wait for the message to pop up.

3. click on reload json.

4. click on enable all.

5. click on the add to registry button.

that should fix the problem.

billy billy ....

and there what i found .

Hello again, Nico. Still love your sabrecats, eh?

of course :D in skyrim i love sabercat , bear and armored husky the most ~

3. click on reload json.

4. click on enable all.

What MadMansGun said, your FNIS output looks good now.

3. click on reload json.

4. click on enable all.

What MadMansGun said, your FNIS output looks good now.

Thanks for the reply both of you!

I tried the following things but the animations still do not work for my character. However, I may have found the culprit for this issue. The Animation Loader recognizes the animations but SL itself does not recognize the animations in its "Toggle Animations" tab. (The animation names simply do not appear) I'm running SL 1.62 but I will also try to update the animation loader to the most recent version.