Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

7 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

Hentai creatures has a summon spell for both rabbit and slaughterfish, the fish just floats around in the air by magic lol, the is pretty invaluable for setting up creature anims if your having trouble finding certain ones in the wild especially.

Ah I see, thanks for the info, but as funny at it sounds with the mods on here, I like to play a "little" immersive and use most of the mods on here as a like a worst case scenario type deal, i.e if you love a fight you are in for a lot of trouble! And I make the game pretty difficult so there is a real sense of challenge! So I don't like to summon things with HC ect!

10 hours ago, XZero said:

Long time fan of your work.  You do this community a bestial service!  Now.. I haven't yet grabbed the latest update (nor did I see any listing of the issue I'm about to drop) I would like to mention now, if it hasn't already been addressed.  Skeever animations 3p, 4p an 5p.  Do not properly list ( at least in regards for fillherup calculations ) the vaginal area properly.  It lists as vagninal so it doesn't register with FHU in calculating properly.  If this hasn't been corrected in the latest update, is there a way to fix this myself (I'm not too savvy with anything beyond ini edits)

Hey thanks, fam.

Wew, I guess that's been broken for a long time now. Poor lads, skeevers deserve to fill wombs too. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I don't think I'd ever have noticed otherwise. Editing tags shouldn't be too hard, there should also be ways to do it in-game, a specific mod maybe? I'm not sure exactly, but I should've fixed it on my end so anyone lazy can just re-download/install attached file.

I'll include it in download section in the next update too.

SLAL_Billyy_Creature v3.03.7z

Just wanted to drop by and say I'm really enjoying the Seeker animations! I thought they would be tough for someone to line animations but they're pretty much perfect. I'm hoping someone is inspired by your animations to make a quest featuring them. I could easily imagine them turning female adventurers into kinky mind slaves.

21 hours ago, Photonix said:

Ah I see, thanks for the info, but as funny at it sounds with the mods on here, I like to play a "little" immersive and use most of the mods on here as a like a worst case scenario type deal, i.e if you love a fight you are in for a lot of trouble! And I make the game pretty difficult so there is a real sense of challenge! So I don't like to summon things with HC ect!

Yea I know what your saying, I prefer to find critters in their natural habitat to lol, tho I'm a little worried about trying slaughterfish anims underwater, not so much due to the drowning hazard but more because I'm worried the games physics might spaz out and I might get flung through a worm hole into the dwemer dimension or something haha!  After all... underwater sexlab animations haven't been done before on skyrim. ;) 

14 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

Yea I know what your saying, I prefer to find critters in their natural habitat to lol, tho I'm a little worried about trying slaughterfish anims underwater, not so much due to the drowning hazard but more because I'm worried the games physics might spaz out and I might get flung through a worm hole into the dwemer dimension or something haha!  After all... underwater sexlab animations haven't been done before on skyrim. ;) 

Haha yeah that would be funny but also disturbing! 

Your animations keep getting better, and more fluid!

More female head, feet, calf, arm and hands movement during sex would definitely make them even more immersive and realistic! I'd take some ideas from some of the top SFM animators for sure! 

Thanks for sharing!

If you are trying to use these animations with MNC 9.3 instead of MNC 10+, would it cause the creature to animate but not the character?  If not, do you have any ideas what would?  I often say "asking for a friend" as a joke but this time I really am.  They had no errors reported and they loaded the animations using the SLAL.  I don't know if they did the re-register all mods step in sex lab.  I just now thought of that.  And only having the creature SLALs wouldn't be a problem right?

Thanks for all the work you've done on this.  I'm gonna live my life long dream of fucking a fish in a video game while Santa is being summoned in a Satanic ritual with a choir of chickens clucking the Imperial March in the background.

8 hours ago, Mrs Bittters said:

If you are trying to use these animations with MNC 9.3 instead of MNC 10+, would it cause the creature to animate but not the character?  If not, do you have any ideas what would?  I often say "asking for a friend" as a joke but this time I really am.  They had no errors reported and they loaded the animations using the SLAL.  I don't know if they did the re-register all mods step in sex lab.  I just now thought of that.  And only having the creature SLALs wouldn't be a problem right?

Thanks for all the work you've done on this.  I'm gonna live my life long dream of fucking a fish in a video game while Santa is being summoned in a Satanic ritual with a choir of chickens clucking the Imperial March in the background.

In theory there shouldn’t be a reason the character wouldn’t animate in MNC 9.3, so I can’t say exactly what might cause this problem. I’d try some generic things such as making sure female behavior file is present/reinstalling SLAL packs, rerunning fnis, then maybe fiddling in SLAL MCM and disabling animations, rebuilding Sexlab registry, then enabling again. However for the record some creatures won’t start animations with MNC 9.3, such as canines, chaurus hunters, boars maybe, etc.

I’m pretty sure that’s everyone’s dream, right? why else would I make animations for a stupid fish?

On 4/5/2018 at 12:45 PM, karlpaws said:

Aroused Creatures would work for the rabbit, I think, and area spells like Enchantress modified Pacify would hit both rabbit and fish. A "all the things" mod could add them and send you looking for them as well.

I could also see a modder making a room full of rabbits or a shallow pool where you could walk but the fish swim for non-drowning actions. That tends to be the hardest part about fighting, or fucking, a fish... getting them close enough to a shore or rock to stand and cast/swing/shoot where you can still see them.

I'm not sure if it will work with the slaughterfish or rabbits yet, but SL Adventures does have a setting for creatures which does use goats, dogs, huskies, armored huskies, chickens and cows.  So I'm guessing it will do the trick as well.

5 hours ago, Kokosz said:

Q: Will You create a conversion of your animations for skyrim SE in the future?

I am sorry if that question was already answered.

I don't use SSE myself currently, but eventually I'll make a conversion for it. However in the meantime as has been stated, Pfiffy has kindly saved me the trouble. Allowing me to slack off on doing it/allowing me to focus on making animations.

On 4/7/2018 at 1:43 AM, AnonAngelion said:

Hentai creatures has a summon spell for both rabbit and slaughterfish, the fish just floats around in the air by magic lol, the is pretty invaluable for setting up creature anims if your having trouble finding certain ones in the wild especially.

Untamed also uses a shout to "aquire" pets, which rabbits and fish might be caught in the call.  So as a pet, rabbits are about as useful in combat as a luffa in the desert, but the hare animation and now the current rabbit animation always did bring a smile to my face.  For a lack of cruelty... fish... shallows...  nuff said.  :smile:

Your creature animations get a lot of well-deserved love, but I'm particularly happy to have new X-cross and pillory animations (new to me, anyway). Any chance you'll add some new ones featuring stuff like the saddle rack and stool from xHanging Chandelier or some of t.ara's stuff from ZAP 8/TUFP? Or incorporating spanking, whipping, slapping, etc. into the animation without making it an actual attack animation?

In any case, great work and I hope to see more soon.

3 hours ago, TR0767 said:

LOVE your newer rabbit anims! Any chance you may be working on more than one rabbit at a time? Or 2+ goats? Would be lovely! :smile:

I was considering doing more with rabbits, but I decided to put focus elsewhere. I would like to have 2 rabbits at once, but as always I’ve got a lot on my plate. Rabbits do seem to be well received though, so maybe. Goats are in a similar spot except so far below rabbits/everything else that I wouldn’t count on it.

59 minutes ago, GeorgiaCav said:

Your creature animations get a lot of well-deserved love, but I'm particularly happy to have new X-cross and pillory animations (new to me, anyway). Any chance you'll add some new ones featuring stuff like the saddle rack and stool from xHanging Chandelier or some of t.ara's stuff from ZAP 8/TUFP? Or incorporating spanking, whipping, slapping, etc. into the animation without making it an actual attack animation?

In any case, great work and I hope to see more soon.

I plan on including more furniture from the original zaz, and maybe some generic furniture as well.

I’m not yet sure on zaz 8.0. As silly as it may sound, there’s so much stuff that it’s intimidating. T.ara’s got some cool things in there though, so I might look at them eventually, but probably not before being at least mostly done with original zaz stuff.

I’m not hugely interested in it, but I may try to incorporate some light spanking, maybe some slapping too, but nothing major. For hard whipping or whatnot, while the attack animation thing can look goofy, I feel the visual and audio effects it provides makes it better suited for the job than a silent animation would be. I personally think a silent whipping animation would be very unsatisfying.