WhickedWhimsClubInteractions

View File

If you have the WickedWhims mod installed and own Get Together EP, use this mod to make your own 'real' WooHoo club!

This mod adds three club activities to the club system, 'Conduct WickedWhims'&'Watch Sex' in the 'Fun and Game' and 'Exhibitionism' in Hobbies!

After choosing these interactions, you will have your Sims earn club perks while having fun with WickedWhims!

Notice: There are no autonomy in WickedWhims so they won't have sex by themselves, but they really will do exhibitionism and take off their clothes autonomously! And reacting to sex also earns them bucks!

Great thanks to TurboDriver for the amazing WixkedWhims mod!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/16/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    WickedWhims mod by TurboDriver

Not only did I try this in my game but I made a club called "Horny Bastards" as a test, put 6 sims in it, set pregnancy to 100%, have all the sims set to "both" for 'become' and 'make others pregnant' then made them go at it for their club gathering...

Best club gathering ever.

Hey! Is that you Rex? It's been quite a while since Rex Zheng shared his implementation of clubs for WW which this is almost exactly the same except a small improvement.

Feel free to use it if you think it's useful. I will be fully supporting the Get Together expansion eventually if you're expecting more options.

Yes! That's exactly me, sorry for delaying so long for this update and improvements...My Paypal ran into some issues so I didn't bother with this in a while.

Thanks! I guess this can really be a cool addition to the game; but I also know that there are a lot of basic elements that others want to see so I'm not in a rush. The Base Game features come first of course!

Looks interesting, thanks.

Works great, thanks again.

TS4_x64_2017-04-16_05-48-56-135.jpg

Thanks for the screenshot! I'm glad it worked well!

I'm going to give this a try, thank you.

Thanks for this Idea,

looks good :)

This looks awesome - Going to try it out in game.

Thank you :)

Wow! Very interesting, thanks! :D

Hi!

Very good idea!!

Thanks a lot!  :heart:

this is the thing I waited for a long time and that have to be implemented in WickedWhims. thanks!

Sweet work!

Not only did I try this in my game but I made a club called "Horny Bastards" as a test, put 6 sims in it, set pregnancy to 100%, have all the sims set to "both" for 'become' and 'make others pregnant' then made them go at it for their club gathering...

Best club gathering ever.

Thank you guys for the kind reply!

Great mod! Thanks for the work, now we wait for autonomy and it will be perfect!

O_O i think my jaw just hit the floor

now we wait for autonomy and it will be perfect!

absolutely :)

Agreed with everyone - once some sort of autonomy, or command to make other sims use WickedWhims is implemented, WickedWhims will be perfect!

Thanks so much for this mod!

Thanks for the reply! The autonomy part is what should be done inside WW, so we can just wait!

• 3 weeks later...

It wont let me actually have sex with anybody in the club when I start a club gathering.  It will let me with other people outside the club, during a club gathering, but not with club members.  I don't know what's wrong cause I can still preform exhibitionist actions and get club points for it.