WhickedWhimsClubInteractions

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/22/2018 at 3:42 AM, Raya said:

This doesn't work for me.

The interactions are there in the club menu but nothing happens, and they don't get points while in sex.

WickedWhims will have the club option available soon - it's out for Patreon supporters already and it works great. I never liked clubs till now... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2018 at 3:42 AM, Raya said:

This doesn't work for me.

The interactions are there in the club menu but nothing happens, and they don't get points while in sex.

I'm having this problem too. In fact I think this mod might be interfering with any club activities generating club points. i had a club with all vanilla activities and i looked once in the middle of the gathering and it had gone from 100 to 200-something, then when i looked later it was back to 100, and stayed there (we were still doing approved activities, and no one did unapproved activities). I'm gonna do some testing by removing the mod, but it's the only mod I have that affects clubs so I think it might be the culprit.

• 3 months later...

That is a good mod but i have an  other kind of problem, my game created exception files so i decided to remove all my sex mods first one by one and the game continue to create exception files until the only sex mod left was this club mod, i remove it and no more exception file generate since that. Does it happen to someone else or i am the only one ? I have downloaded this mods recently i am a newbie.

2 hours ago, FusariumForever said:

That is a good mod but i have an  other kind of problem, my game created exception files so i decided to remove all my sex mods first one by one and the game continue to create exception files until the only sex mod left was this club mod, i remove it and no more exception file generate since that. Does it happen to someone else or i am the only one ? I have downloaded this mods recently i am a newbie.

No, the same thing happened to me. This is because the current Wicked Whims has a built-in sex club interactions so this mod is now obsolete.

The file probably would have been marked as such if the modder was still active here.

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...