Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

Hi there!! For the past two days I've been fiddling around with this mod and have had zero luck. I've installed through the NMM, when that didn't work, I uninstalled everything and installed manually but to have nothing change. Now i have tested the animations both in the COC cell and through the items, the animations indeed work so thats good. But as far as them happening naturally in-game, nothing at all. The closest I ever get is my character surrendering then the dialogue starts and my character takes off her clothes; after that though, she and the attacker just stand there with nothing happening. FYI: I do have F4SE installed as well.

Also the the Sex Em' Up mod fails to activate any animations as well. Both through dialogue and masturbation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Ill include the papyrus log and activated plugins if the helps!

Thank you.

Papyrus.0.log

PLUGINS.PNG

1 hour ago, Sushimytaco said:

Hi there!! For the past two days I've been fiddling around with this mod and have had zero luck. I've installed through the NMM, when that didn't work, I uninstalled everything and installed manually but to have nothing change. Now i have tested the animations both in the COC cell and through the items, the animations indeed work so thats good. But as far as them happening naturally in-game, nothing at all. The closest I ever get is my character surrendering then the dialogue starts and my character takes off her clothes; after that though, she and the attacker just stand there with nothing happening. FYI: I do have F4SE installed as well.

Also the the Sex Em' Up mod fails to activate any animations as well. Both through dialogue and masturbation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Ill include the papyrus log and activated plugins if the helps!

Thank you.

Papyrus.0.log

PLUGINS.PNG

I take it you have updated F4SE to match your installed game version and installed Fourplay patch 2.6.1 and you have installed the "LLFP" patch which is here:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v14-20171224/ .

did you also install Fourplay animations by Crazy 1.3 as i could not see that in your list. Do you get Any notice windows pop up in the top left of your screen when loading into game. Have you got MCM  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21497. this is needed to setup your hot key for sex. :neutral:

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

I take it you have updated F4SE to match your installed game version and installed Fourplay patch 2.6.1 and you have installed the "LLFP" patch which is here:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v14-20171224/ .

did you also install Fourplay animations by Crazy 1.3 as i could not see that in your list. Do you get Any notice windows pop up in the top left of your screen when loading into game. Have you got MCM  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21497. this is needed to setup your hot key for sex. :neutral:

Thank you for the reply Mashup!! I have installed the patch, MCM, and crazy's animations. I actually had no knowledge of the LLFP plugin, but downloading that and installing still leaves me in the same place as before.:confused:  (Im not sure if this is worth anything, But when I install the patches I of course choose to overwrite the files it notifies me about.)

And yes, I have F4SE running at the newest version. (f4se 0_06_04)

Also included the new papyrus log if that offers any assistance!

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, Sushimytaco said:

Thank you for the reply Mashup!! I have installed the patch, MCM, and crazy's animations. I actually had no knowledge of the LLFP plugin, but downloading that and installing still leaves me in the same place as before.:confused:  (Im not sure if this is worth anything, But when I install the patches I of course choose to overwrite the files it notifies me about.)

And yes, I have F4SE running at the newest version. (f4se 0_06_04)

Also included the new papyrus log if that offers any assistance!

Papyrus.0.log

Could you post your load order? you can find it here: C:\Users\YourComputer\AppData\Local\Fallout4\Plugins.txt

4 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Ok I know what your problem is. the mod called Can Pony changes the races of the NPC so I'm not sure if they got round to putting Can Pony as an accepted race for FourPlay to use, Sorry I bring bad news :cry:

Darn! I did have a sneaking suspicion that it would be the cause, worth a try though! Thanks for the help mashup!!

Hi everyone i am having a issue with the mod, when i get into animations my fly cam don't work and stay stuck in a weird position until the animations are over. like i could rotate left and right but i cant zoom in nor out and i cant pan  up down left and right. Everything else works just like they should but that. Any ideas whats going on?

1 hour ago, Albie2k4e said:

Hi everyone i am having a issue with the mod, when i get into animations my fly cam don't work and stay stuck in a weird position until the animations are over. like i could rotate left and right but i cant zoom in nor out and i cant pan  up down left and right. Everything else works just like they should but that. Any ideas whats going on?

You missed this https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v14-20171224/. click on download file then scroll down to the bottom if the list and select the last file starting with "LLFP" version v14 and install after you have installed FourPlay patch 2.6.1 and when asked to overwrite click yes to all. This should get you camera working. :smile:

13 hours ago, mashup47 said:

You missed this https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4317-devtestbeta-ll-fourplay-community-f4se-plugin-v14-20171224/. click on download file then scroll down to the bottom if the list and select the last file starting with "LLFP" version v14 and install after you have installed FourPlay patch 2.6.1 and when asked to overwrite click yes to all. This should get you camera working. :smile:

ok that worked, thank you so much :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Seto said:

Yeah but i don't have the DLC of fallout 4 i just have the game ^^' and i tried 6 times to reinstall all but i have always the same problem that you see on the papyrus :frown:

ok this is a new one for me.

what mods do you have installed? , what version of fallout 4 are you running? ,were dose the game crash? and i take it you have Verifyed the game cache files in your steam fold and then restored them.

the game crash when i move in the game after 10 sec, no matter where i am in the game.
i have the last version of the game and the last F4SE.

i have only the mods from the tuto.
and i know that is the " four play mods " that crash my game because when i desactivate them, i have no problem :frown:

and my files are 100% corrects when i check them with steam :-/

well as far as I know Fourplay dose not use any dlc,  

ok just install these in order left to right

so you have CBBE, friftys male nude,MCM mod configuration, leito animation 1.2, crazys animations, leito forplay animations, fourplay, fourplay patch 2.6.1, LLfp-v14 patch, sex em up. once installed load into a clean saved game press Esc setup sex em up hotkey and test.

F4SE was updated today and so was MCM.

lol don't worry my friend, you are very nice to try to help me ^^

this is funny i desactivate all four plays mods and that work without problem x)

and i really don't understand why when i activate them, they boring me with DLC that i don't even have T_T

8 hours ago, Seto said:

the game crash when i move in the game after 10 sec, no matter where i am in the game.
i have the last version of the game and the last F4SE.

i have only the mods from the tuto.
and i know that is the " four play mods " that crash my game because when i desactivate them, i have no problem :frown:

and my files are 100% corrects when i check them with steam :-/

Are you using Sim Settlements Rise of the Commonwealth?