Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

On 6/5/2022 at 7:36 PM, LadySnejana said:

Hello everyone)? I present you a new character. And this is Injustice 2 Wonder Woman - Diana. ? Body, textures, now I'm doing adaptation and the ability to make a preset in Bodyslide. The work has not been completed yet, I am making improvements. As soon as the project is completed, it is planned to create a mod for a companion in the person of Diana.?

The final version of Wonder Woman. Body, head, textures. I will be glad of your evaluation of my work)?

Reveal hidden contents

SkyrimSE 2022-06-05 19-20-08.pngSkyrimSE 2022-06-05 19-18-51.png

enb2022_7_28_15_55_11.jpg

12 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Its not that hard to make follower mods, just saying.......... even easier to upload presets............

Haha, well, her preset and head sculpt are attached. Pretty sure she's using Shiva body and Bijin skin textures (CBBE, in this case). Oh, and she has a high poly head. If anyone wants to make a follower from her, they have my blessing.

Erri Breton.dds Erri Breton.jslot