Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

14 hours ago, Mrs Taewa said:

very happy with the new Sneak Idle I found on Nexus :)

restingkane.png

Rare to see a Male character in this thread, good to see one that really looks like the Hero from a fantasy saga.

9 hours ago, Sarathis said:

Cool looking Redguard. Hard to find sneak animations that don't look terrible. Good job.

Thank you :) ...Yes, sneak animations and I find also jump animations are hard to find good ones, there are a couple I have found that I'm happy with in both sneak and jump, this final recent one is the cherry on the cake for me, it's completed him lol...though he does bend backwards in a weird kind of way when he reaches for his weapons, but I can live with that given how it looks otherwise :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/62491

Edited by Mrs Taewa
8 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Rare to see a Male character in this thread, good to see one that really looks like the Hero from a fantasy saga.

Yes, I noticed his a rarity lol...so was more the reason to post him, add something of a different flavour :P ...And thank you :) ...someone looking tough enough to do what he does is exactly look I was going for :)...thank you for seeing it :)