Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

1 hour ago, gargolon1980 said:

They look very well balanced. I mean.. they are thick busty girls but in a soft way. Nothing unpleaseant to see or un-realistic. Excellent job.

The one with the nipple pasties is a different 7BO, actually. It's gomapero's 7BO, not the usual UUNP 7BO that we have.

On 11/27/2018 at 3:56 PM, Shermie said:

ccccccccccccccccc.jpg

Hide contents

ccccccccccccccc.jpg

cccccccccccccccccc.jpg

cccccccccccccc.jpg

cccccccccccccccc.jpg

cccccccccccccccccccc.jpg

ccccccccccccccccccc.jpg

Hey Shermie, hope you don't mind me asking but I've got a couple of questions.

What mod is that open robe from? It is 10/10

Have you got any (brief) advice for retexturing? I opened those same files to try and play with but couldn't figure out how to get it back down to just the thread textures, let alone add new logos without them getting deformed. Those look sweet! Especially like the adidas and tiger shirts.

6 hours ago, isb_mmtribe said:

Hey Shermie, hope you don't mind me asking but I've got a couple of questions.

What mod is that open robe from? It is 10/10

Have you got any (brief) advice for retexturing? I opened those same files to try and play with but couldn't figure out how to get it back down to just the thread textures, let alone add new logos without them getting deformed. Those look sweet! Especially like the adidas and tiger shirts.

Hello..The open robe is Kokoro dlc robe and alli did was remove the bandage mesh and changed the colour....as for the other tops,i simply opened the dds files in photoshop(using an nvidia plug in)..and simply replaced the textures and colours as i chose fit.

12 hours ago, Shermie said:

Hello..The open robe is Kokoro dlc robe and alli did was remove the bandage mesh and changed the colour....as for the other tops,i simply opened the dds files in photoshop(using an nvidia plug in)..and simply replaced the textures and colours as i chose fit.

Thanks! Will have to track the robe down before it gets nuked, assuming it's on tumblr

17 hours ago, Cobraofficer11 said:

wow, stunning, she has a great body and amazing eyes. got a preset by chance?

Nah, no preset. She's mine :P

The body is a slightly modified Zoe's Sprinter Body (which I think the creator has removed from the interwebs :(

23 hours ago, Setekh said:

Where is that location?

Thanks.

Uhm, good question. I think it comes with World of Rudra, but I have no clue as to where you have to go to get there. I stumbled upon it through the console and got there by using coc 0ci_frv_bedroom.