11 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Alright. I think I’ve finished working with new XPMSE-compatible skeletons.

Do not use modmanagers. Manual installation only. For Legendary Edition only (for now).

Here is two archives.

First archive contain 6 different variants of skeletons with corresponding ECE presets (XS-preset is for "light" race variant).

Put skeleton file inside "meshes\Az\TrueAmazonsRace\character assets female"

If you using ECE - put presets inside "C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\CME_save\"

Skeletons Test.7z

Second archive contain critical data for ECE users (I added new sliders and moved all weapon related sliders to new tabs).

Without this files new ECE presets will not work! Old presets will not work with new data too, because I completely changed the whole weapon-scaling system.

Put all files from this archive inside "meshes\CharacterMakingExtender"

ECE Test.7z

I will be glad if someone wants to test all these things.

If you find stange things in the placement of weapons - write to me, I will try to fix it.

I will test it,waiting me

First off, thanks for this mod! I do feel like the animations could use some work, but there are plenty of alternatives at the moment.

Is it possible that you could release a version of the mod that makes all of the different sizes available as separate races? I'd like to have different playthroughs with the different sizes but uninstalling and reinstalling the mod every time is a pain.

It would also be cool if you could "power up" from one size to another in game, though I don't know if that's possible or feasible. It could make for a fun questline. 

72850_screenshots_20190110114538_1.jpg

51 minutes ago, singlepurpose said:

First off, thanks for this mod! I do feel like the animations could use some work, but there are plenty of alternatives at the moment.

Is it possible that you could release a version of the mod that makes all of the different sizes available as separate races? I'd like to have different playthroughs with the different sizes but uninstalling and reinstalling the mod every time is a pain.

It would also be cool if you could "power up" from one size to another in game, though I don't know if that's possible or feasible. It could make for a fun questline. 

Yes, this is one of my goals for future updates.

Not sure about "powering up" (requires complex scripts to implement), but I definitely will make at least 4 different races with different abilities.

On 1/11/2019 at 10:08 AM, Azazellz said:

It's depens of what you can do.

Not sure it's even possible. I'm trying to find something that can help me with editing vanilla killmoves - and can't find anything.

Hmm, I could just give ideas. for starters. contribute some textures (TATTOOS) EDits, OR do some promo Posters for cover art. If you're in the market 
Then after a few reskins of the textures release them as a pack. 
But, other then that,sadly all the ideas of what should be done have already been suggested such as spreading the IDEA OF BUFF ORCS ETC

Like magic spells for example.  and well more clothes to have been suggested as well, and, important details as well. in all the comments I have read.

so the matter of magics spells maybe, a spell that allows you to intimidate enemies with size. X number of size = this amount of effect (could be anything)  I know ideas always Help I've seen you replay and accept some ideas.

so I hope some of this helps. in some small way.

it's just so much labor of love has been put into this mod. it had, moved me to speak my mind upon the matter. 
And with all that said keep up the AWESOME work :) 

Small things make big impacts. heh.

So, I decided to put all my current work and thoughts in one place.

Here a "speed sheet" of current racial passive abilities and stats. (Only passive, without "active"- type abilities).

Races

Adept - Warlock \ Warrior – Warlord \ Matriarch

Spoiler

Stats

Health (50+) 70-100 \ 100-150 \ 200

Total: 120-150 \ 150-200 \ 250

Magicka (50+) 100-150 \ 70-70 \ 200

Total: 150-200 \ 70-70 \ 250

Stamina (50+) 150-200 \ 250-450 \ 650

Total: 200-250 \ 300-500 \ 700

In v3.0 race stats is (50+) 150 \ 150 \ 550

Total: 200  \ 200 \ 600

Carry weight (Base is 300) 500-700 \ 600-1500 \ 6000

In v3.0 carry weight is 6000

Health Regen (Base is 0.7) 0.9-1.0 \ 1.2-1.4 \ 1.6

Magicka Regen (Base is 3) 4.5-6 \ 3.2-3.4 \ 8

Stamina Regen (Base is 5) 6-7 \ 8-10 \ 14

In v3.0 race regenerations is 1.4 \ 6 \ 12

Skills

Two Handed      10-15

Heavy Armor     10-15

One Handed      5-10

Light Armor        5-10

Block                     5-10

Marksman          5-10

Smithing              5-10

Destruction        10-15

Alteration           10-15

Restoration        5-10

Conjuration       5-10

Illusion                 5-10

Enchanting         5-10

Alchemy              5-10

Passive abilities

Constitution

Armor bonus (25-50 \ 50-100 \ 150)

Magic resist (15-20 \ 5-10 \ 30)

Arrows resist (25-25 \ 50-50 \ 75)

Lungs (Waterbreathing)

Poison resist (100%)

Disease resist (100%)

Stagger reduction (20-30 \ 40-60 \ 100)

Fall damage reduction (85%)

Knowledge

More exp for race-related skills (20%)

Movement

Speed bonus (MCM 0-5-10-15-20)

Muffle (100%)

Combat

Attack speed bonus (MCM 0-5-10-15-20-25)

Unarmed damage (0-0 \ 20-40 \ 60)

Other (???) (Accept suggestions)

Magic

Magic power Mod (?)

Spell cost Mod (?)

As you can see, I still accept suggestions for passive abilities.

I also need a person who have good English to write a description of skills and effects.

Yay new updates!

For the magic related passive abilities, the following have been working out for me when I'm playing a magic character with the vanilla spells.

- Multiplier to destruction damage, and speeding up destruction leveling (these two are hand in hand, in vanilla the progress is really way too slow and the damage really sucks)

- Instead of a flat reduction of spell cost, I think a spell cost refund (or applied magicka absorb on enemies) effect would work well.

I know you stated you want suggestions on passives, but I still find magicka costs to be tricky with higher level spells. Some form of Innervate lesser power (if you've played WoW, it's basically a standing cast on a long cooldown that restores a huge chunk of your magicka) could work. If you really need it to be passive, maybe if you stand still for a while your magicka regen is amplified?

For something that's less destruction oriented, and that I don't think is currently covered by another mod (that I can easily google)...

Spells you cast on yourself, such as fast healing, or oakflesh, with a passive ability *could* also have a copy of that spell be cast on allies as well.

Or to put it another way, player has a passive such that if they have companions, if they cast oakflesh on themselves, oakflesh is cast on every companion they have, and if they heal themselves, the same heal is applied to their companions. (hrm, now having typed that concept, I wouldn't mind trying to script that...)

Keep up the good work!

4 hours ago, Azazellz said:

So, I decided to put all my current work and thoughts in one place.

Here a "speed sheet" of current racial passive abilities and stats. (Only passive, without "active"- type abilities).

Races

Adept - Warlock \ Warrior – Warlord \ Matriarch

Hide contents

Stats

Health (50+) 70-100 \ 100-150 \ 200

Total: 120-150 \ 150-200 \ 250

Magicka (50+) 100-150 \ 70-70 \ 200

Total: 150-200 \ 70-70 \ 250

Stamina (50+) 150-200 \ 250-450 \ 650

Total: 200-250 \ 300-500 \ 700

In v3.0 race stats is (50+) 150 \ 150 \ 550

Total: 200  \ 200 \ 600

Carry weight (Base is 300) 500-700 \ 600-1500 \ 6000

In v3.0 carry weight is 6000

Health Regen (Base is 0.7) 0.9-1.0 \ 1.2-1.4 \ 1.6

Magicka Regen (Base is 3) 4.5-6 \ 3.2-3.4 \ 8

Stamina Regen (Base is 5) 6-7 \ 8-10 \ 14

In v3.0 race regenerations is 1.4 \ 6 \ 12

Skills

Two Handed      10-15

Heavy Armor     10-15

One Handed      5-10

Light Armor        5-10

Block                     5-10

Marksman          5-10

Smithing              5-10

Destruction        10-15

Alteration           10-15

Restoration        5-10

Conjuration       5-10

Illusion                 5-10

Enchanting         5-10

Alchemy              5-10

Passive abilities

Constitution

Lungs (Waterbreathing)

Poison resist (100%)

Disease resist (100%)

Knowledge

Movement

Muffle (100%)

Combat

Attack speed bonus (MCM 0-5-10-15-20-25)

Magic

Magic power Mod (?)

Spell cost Mod (?)

As you can see, I still accept suggestions for passive abilities.

I also need a person who have good English to write a description of skills and effects.
NAME IT MAGIC MAGIC DOMINATION and it gets stronger as you level up your magic and has added effects as you level certain powers. 

So little things do help That's great to hear :)

hmmm. How about a passive that absorbs magica. 

I am adept at English and would be happy to provide descriptions once you have the abilities and such locked down. 

Potential passive ability for mage-type race:

Amazonian Dominance

-convert (X)% of incoming spell damage to magicka

Potential passive ability for warrior race:

Sheer Force/Brute Strength

-melee power attacks have a (X)% chance of disarming enemies on hit

Potential passive ability for matriarch race:

Force of Will

-shouts paralyze/induce fear in affected enemies (duration based on shout cooldown length)

10 hours ago, singlepurpose said:

I am adept at English and would be happy to provide descriptions once you have the abilities and such locked down. 

Potential passive ability for mage-type race:

Amazonian Dominance

Potential passive ability for warrior race:

Force of Will

-shouts paralyze/induce fear in affected enemies (duration based on shout cooldown length)

these SPELLS/passives are also,potential ideas for the mage-type race. as well Thought i might add to the list heh If Singlepurpose dose not mind the help. :)

Amazonian ABSORB

to add X amount of magic to your own if depleted.

Amazonian Control

Mind control (X)% amount of time that pendent upon your size. 

Force of Elements  

- increase magic damage with fire or (X)% element for a set amount of time

This is fun making up Skills for a epic race  @singlepurpose

14 hours ago, irysius said:

- Multiplier to destruction damage, and speeding up destruction leveling (these two are hand in hand, in vanilla the progress is really way too slow and the damage really sucks) 

Yes this is a good idea. And more faster leveling is already here ("Knowledge" section)

- Instead of a flat reduction of spell cost, I think a spell cost refund (or applied magicka absorb on enemies) effect would work well.

Suits better for active-type ability or spell.

If you really need it to be passive, maybe if you stand still for a while your magicka regen is amplified? 

Good idea, will be something like "When Amazon stands still, she switches her muscular energy from movement to produce more mana for spells."

Spells you cast on yourself, such as fast healing, or oakflesh, with a passive ability *could* also have a copy of that spell be cast on allies as well.

Or to put it another way, player has a passive such that if they have companions, if they cast oakflesh on themselves, oakflesh is cast on every companion they have, and if they heal themselves, the same heal is applied to their companions. (hrm, now having typed that concept, I wouldn't mind trying to script that...) 

Too hard to implement. Have no idea how ?

12 hours ago, LillyButch said:

hmmm. How about a passive that absorbs magica. 

Suits better for active-type buff or concentration spell.

11 hours ago, singlepurpose said:

Amazonian Dominance

Skyrim system "absorb incoming spell for mana" works very buggy (affects even spells what you cast on yourself). So, I prefer to not deal with it.

There is also a problem here - you can't cast two spells from different perks with "apply combat hit spell"-events.

And we already have such system (pushing enemies away with power attacks).

I can merge disarm and pushing spells into one spell, but... Don't see really need of this, because if enemy already pushed away - why bother with his weapon?

Maybe I'll add disarm feature when you blocking incoming attack... But right now I have no idea how to make it.

Or to active-type ability. Need to think about it.

Force of Will

Have no idea how to make it without changing shouts (and changing shouts is a bad idea because of conflicts).

50 minutes ago, LillyButch said:

Amazonian ABSORB

to add X amount of magic to your own if depleted.

Sounds like "infinite magicka", lol ?

50 minutes ago, LillyButch said:

Amazonian Control

Mind control (X)% amount of time that pendent upon your size. 

Suits more for "mind-based" characters, like elves (or illithids from D&D universe). Why control something, if you can kill i? ?

53 minutes ago, LillyButch said:

Force of Elements  

- increase magic damage with fire or (X)% element for a set amount of time 

It's equal to "add damage to spell". But maybe I'll add this as another buff-spell (similar to buffs from staves in my "Weapon Arts" mod).

1 hour ago, Azazellz said:

Yes this is a good idea. And more faster leveling is already here ("Knowledge" section)

Good idea, will be something like "When Amazon stands still, she switches her muscular energy from movement to produce more mana for spells."

Skyrim system "absorb incoming spell for mana" works very buggy (affects even spells what you cast on yourself). So, I prefer to not deal with it.

There is also a problem here - you can't cast two spells from different perks with "apply combat hit spell"-events.

I can merge disarm and pushing spells into one spell, but... Don't see really need of this, because if enemy already pushed away - why bother with his weapon?

Maybe I'll add disarm feature when you blocking incoming attack... But right now I have no idea how to make it.

Have no idea how to make it without changing shouts (and changing shouts is a bad idea because of conflicts).

Suits more for "mind-based" characters, like elves (or illithids from D&D universe). Why control something, if you can kill i? ?

It's equal to "add damage to spell". But maybe I'll add this as another buff-spell (similar to buffs from staves in my "Weapon Arts" mod).

Good point... 

i'll work on the concept a bit better on the absorb or maybe something else. that Contributes  to size. 

The elemental one, was The most thought out, one as of yet. tho so thank you for that response. 

and true the killing Thing makes more sense. hmmm...lots to think about :)

19 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Could be add some REALLY giant hits? like evey punch/hits have flying sand and rolling pebbles....?

Just a little mod,or mcm  to open it,because the weapon arts always have BUG,Can it be better than weapon arts ?

8 hours ago, SharHyena said:

I tried messing around swapping textures and meshes with the original mod.

Here two main problems - normal maps and textures.

Fur (or scales) normal maps are very difficult to merge with muscle normal maps. Same for textures.

Everything I tried to do before was of very poor quality.

On your picture you used only normals for muscles, without fur. I think it's wrong - khajiits should have visible fur ?

9 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Here two main problems - normal maps and textures.

Fur (or scales) normal maps are very difficult to merge with muscle normal maps. Same for textures.

Everything I tried to do before was of very poor quality.

On your picture you used only normals for muscles, without fur. I think it's wrong - khajiits should have visible fur ?

I agree, I think I might try overlapping the normals. I'll post the result soon-ish

Also, I haven't updated the animations yet, but does it affect just the amazon body's skeleton or all female skeletons? (If that makes sense, I'm not a modder lol)

21 minutes ago, SharHyena said:

Also, I haven't updated the animations yet, but does it affect just the amazon body's skeleton or all female skeletons? (If that makes sense, I'm not a modder lol)

All animations was made for PCEA2, so it's only for player (for now).

New "development diary" post ?

Update to passive-type abilities:

Spoiler

Constitution

Lungs (Waterbreathing)

Armor weights nothing

Poison resist (100%)

Disease resist (100%)

Knowledge

Movement

Muffle (100%)

Jumps (MCM)

Combat

Attack speed mult (MCM 0-5-10-15-20-25)

Stamina  regen while  standing (100%)

Magic

Magic Power Mod (25-50 \ 100)%

Spell Cost Mod (20-40 \ 60)%

Mana regen while  standing (100%)

And new "Power-type" abilities:

Spoiler

Power Within

Duration for Warrior Race, sec (MCM 60-120-180-240-300), 1 per day

Power Strike - push enemies on power attacks (MCM)

Power Tremble - giant’s slam explosion with certain chance and push force on power attack (MCM)

Block Disarm - chance to disarm attacking enemy while blocking (MCM)

Sweep - on power attacks

Power Charge (MCM)

More armor (100-200 \ 300)

More unarmed damage (30-60 \ 140)

Stagger Immunity (100%)

Arrows Immunity (100%)

More attack speed (MCM 5-10-15-20-25)

Power attacks do more damage (50%-100% \ 200%)

Reduced damage from common (non-power) attacks (25%-50% \ 75%)

Unlimited power attacks (stamina regen 1 per sec)

Magic Within

Duration for Adept Race, sec (MCM 60-120-180-240-300), 1 per day

Magic Tremble - on elemental spell cast elemental force wave may push all enemies around caster with certain chance (MCM)

Mind Drain – during combat drains mana from enemies who cast spells around player, per sec (10-20 \ 30)

More magic resist (15-20 \ 30)

Fire\Frost\Shock spells do more damage (50%-100% \ 200%)

Incoming Fire\Frost\Shock spells do less damage (20%-30% \ 50%)

Spirit Within

(part of other “within” powers, for all races)

Unrelenting Force Immunity (100%)

Paralysis Immunity (100%)

Fall damage immunity (100%)

More Jumps (MCM)

On 1/22/2019 at 6:22 AM, Azazellz said:

New "development diary" post ?

Update to passive-type abilities:

Hide contents

Constitution

Lungs (Waterbreathing)

Armor weights nothing

Poison resist (100%)

Disease resist (100%)

Knowledge

Movement

Muffle (100%)

Jumps (MCM)

Combat

Attack speed mult (MCM 0-5-10-15-20-25)

Stamina  regen while  standing (100%)

Magic

Magic Power Mod (25-50 \ 100)%

Spell Cost Mod (20-40 \ 60)%

Mana regen while  standing (100%)

And new "Power-type" abilities:

Hide contents

Power Within

Duration for Warrior Race, sec (MCM 60-120-180-240-300), 1 per day

Power Strike - push enemies on power attacks (MCM)

Power Tremble - giant’s slam explosion with certain chance and push force on power attack (MCM)

Block Disarm - chance to disarm attacking enemy while blocking (MCM)

Sweep - on power attacks

Power Charge (MCM)

More armor (100-200 \ 300)

More unarmed damage (30-60 \ 140)

Stagger Immunity (100%)

Arrows Immunity (100%)

More attack speed (MCM 5-10-15-20-25)

Power attacks do more damage (50%-100% \ 200%)

Reduced damage from common (non-power) attacks (25%-50% \ 75%)

Unlimited power attacks (stamina regen 1 per sec)

Magic Within

Duration for Adept Race, sec (MCM 60-120-180-240-300), 1 per day

Magic Tremble - on elemental spell cast elemental force wave may push all enemies around caster with certain chance (MCM)

Mind Drain – during combat drains mana from enemies who cast spells around player, per sec (10-20 \ 30)

More magic resist (15-20 \ 30)

Fire\Frost\Shock spells do more damage (50%-100% \ 200%)

Incoming Fire\Frost\Shock spells do less damage (20%-30% \ 50%)

Spirit Within

(part of other “within” powers, for all races)

Unrelenting Force Immunity (100%)

Paralysis Immunity (100%)

Fall damage immunity (100%)

More Jumps (MCM)

what about my points..?