My wife decided to bang the Vault-Tec rep during the intro... while I was still filling the paperwork with him :-/

This has got to be the most hilarious thing to happen with Autonomy. :)

Eventually the mod will be made more and more realistic but I may keep the first version on as well forever  if people want it for comedy :)

Just want to say a big thank you for this awsome mod, it really has put the game into a new light for me, fantastic. Even the occasional glitches are funny as fu**.

Just a really quick pointer if you can please. I have not as yet seen anyone getting it on in the stand up from behind position and wonder if this animation is only applicable to a certain mod installation?

Also I love that I can take out a raider male from a skyway while he's on the job at ground level, then point my man gun at his girlfriend and have her teleport to my location so that I can have her all juiced up, I do of course blow her head off in more ways than one when were finished ;)

Once again, excellent mod.

is anyone else getting your companions teleported away and if you see them they're having sex with an invisible npc? happens alot for me. lol

sometimes they teleport away and teleport back to you and are still having sex with invisible npc.

Yes, I've had this happen several times, but I think it reduced in frequency after I went back and made sure I'd installed f4se data folder.

This evening I tried a new companion from the mod author who did Willow in New Vegas. I'm traveling with multiple followers. Preston and Heather cannot keep their hands off each other. Sneaking through Corvega, they kept disappearing whenever there was a quiet moment. They are not monogamous. Every once and a while, one of them would teleport across the complex (sometimes traveling through walls to jump a raider), but they always came back together in a few minutes. The encounters with the raiders ended unhappily with passion followed by bullets. 

is anyone else getting your companions teleported away and if you see them they're having sex with an invisible npc? happens alot for me. lol

sometimes they teleport away and teleport back to you and are still having sex with invisible npc.

Usually, I'll hear something, turn around and see Piper humping the air.  My "detector" tells methat the guy she's humping is 100 away. She's screwing raiders a long way away but she doesn't telleport there.  Now that I think about it, it's probably my mod "Better Compnaions" that is keeping her within a certain range of me.  I may try to turn that off for a while and see what happens.

I went to piper to Sanctuary and slept since it was on survival, when i woke up Preston wanted sex before we go adventuring, i said yes and after the scene he became the active follower and Piper vanished back to her home, went there, she is acting like my active follower but i can't interact with her.

Awesome concept and makes for some really funny situations. But I think I'll wait until it's a little more fleshed out. I'd like to see a feature implemented that blocks your companions from banging everyone in a 3 mile radius. Funny as hell at first, but after awhile Piper running off to randomly bang a raider gets old :)

I've had a number of conversations with NPCs both inconsequential and quest NPCs where they suddenly starting banging someone in mid-conversation.  It's hilarious at first when it happens, but forces the conversation to restart from the beginning after they've cleaned themselves back up.  Any way to institute a dialogue check, such that if the actor is engaged in dialogue with the player, they are out of bounds for Autonomy? 

Hey, great work so far.  Just a couple of requests from me.

• Exclude companion option.  I see you've mentioned adding this in the next version, so that's good.  It really gets annoying to have the companion constantly teleporting away to get banged by a random raider.  
  • Longer time-out options, OR "cool-down" period for individual NPCs.  I've noticed that sometimes two people will repeatedly fuck as soon as the timer resets, which is funny but doesn't make any sense.  
  • Don't allow pairings between factions that are hostile to each other.  This one is absolutely necessary IMO, as it breaks immersion hard and also causes ridiculous combat scenarios.
  • Don't allow people engaged in a conversation to initiate sex.  

Been doing some more thinking on how to solve the immersion-breaking NPC slut problem.  Here's what I've got.  

• Disallow sex between NPCs whose factions are hostile to each other
  • Disallow NPC sex with current companion (unless specifically enabled)
  • Keep a Tuple list of all NPC pairings that are incestuous, and disallow these.  (There are a finite number of families represented in-game, so while this is some leg work, it's not insurmountable.  All the other NPCs can still be horndogs freely.)
  • Keep a Dictionary of all NPCs that are "faithful", i.e. wouldn't casually cheat.  Only allow these NPCs to fuck their listed partners.  

These steps would really clean up the action and make it feel more realistic.  No more mid-dungeon companion/raider orgies, no more casual incest, no more rampant cheating - but we'd still get horny raiders doing each other at camp, Tina DeLuca fucking Holt in the supply closet, and all the other crazy goodness this mod enables.  

Hello, so I recently got Fo4 and wanted to get some mods for my first playthrough. I got what I wanted (including this), got everything working and started the game. While your mod does seem to work as intended I've had a few problems with it - mostly NPCs getting teleported away while I'm talking to them then getting stuck behind something (locked door or what have you). My question is is this mod safe to deactivate mid playthrough? I know in Skyrim you should never do that with a scripted mod, as those scripted changes are baked into your save, but Autonomy doesn't seem to have anything that gets baked into the save

Hello, so I recently got Fo4 and wanted to get some mods for my first playthrough. I got what I wanted (including this), got everything working and started the game. While your mod does seem to work as intended I've had a few problems with it - mostly NPCs getting teleported away while I'm talking to them then getting stuck behind something (locked door or what have you). My question is is this mod safe to deactivate mid playthrough? I know in Skyrim you should never do that with a scripted mod, as those scripted changes are baked into your save, but Autonomy doesn't seem to have anything that gets baked into the save

It should be safe to enable or disable mid-playthrough 

I had seen reports of npc not redressing after animations ends and i noticied this behaviour too only when this mod is used. mindless or the others work normally. what i think happens is the script will lose what type of clothing is npc is wearing and wont redress but looking there inventory there clothes are gone. So something is making there lose there stuff after sex ends.

I had seen reports of npc not redressing after animations ends and i noticied this behaviour too only when this mod is used. mindless or the others work normally. what i think happens is the script will lose what type of clothing is npc is wearing and wont redress but looking there inventory there clothes are gone. So something is making there lose there stuff after sex ends.

That's weird. Redressing is handled by four-play framework and there is absolutely no difference between how this mod calls Four-Play's start sex function compared to my other mods.

Are those NPCs raiders by any chance? I have noticed raiders failing to redress on occasions (must have something to do with leveled actors), which is probably more of a Four-Play issue.

That's weird. Redressing is handled by four-play framework and there is absolutely no difference between how this mod calls Four-Play's start sex function compared to my other mods.

Are those NPCs raiders by any chance? I have noticed raiders failing to redress on occasions (must have something to do with leveled actors), which is probably more of a Four-Play issue.

yes they are raiders is it perhaps then that is because they normally respawn in the game ??

Not sure if its a known issue, but they NPCs are not bothering with privacy.  Groups of them going on right out in the middle of the street in sanctuary for example.  Also, if possible a holotape config rather than a popup every load would be nice.  (and maybe an option to toggle it so companions do not participate).

Hi. Trying Autonomy and i really i'm very impressed by the work. :wub:

Using the leito mesh "MaleBody_Nude.nif" for the animations would be great... (1 erect mesh for animations and one normal like leito animations mod)

Edit, renew question related to male/male female/female question in four_play topic.

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya! Firstly, fun mod! Always amusing to catch raiders off guard when scavenging for mats. :P So, thank you for that.

However! I was wondering if there is a disable function using console commands? Or if it could be worked into the menu eventually? My main issue is that I use multiple companion mods, and when I want to build in settlements, or work on a companions appearance, I have them sit down or use workbenches.  Because they were sitting, the game sometimes causes them to 'stop following' me, resulting in their disappearance being permanent (i.e not teleporting back) when Autonomy kicks in. I usually have to stop what I'm doing and go hunt them down to bring them back with the follow command. <_<

I use the 90 setting, but I've seen companions disappear multiple times in a matter of minutes and it drives me nuts when I'm trying to get them set up with new clothes or hairstyles etc. >.<  I don't want to have to disable the esp itself if it can be helped. Otherwise, it's a great mod and I appreciate the work you put into it! <3

This mod is broken when it comes to quests. Dialogue cancels out whenever timeout extender hits 0, seizes the quest, and messes up the scenario. Have to uninstall until this mod is better at checking times and know when to pause whenever in dialogue.

There is no bug in this mode but there is system error! this is all the time setting, game is constantly breaking, unfortunately I had to remove after a few trying the mode, the mod is actually nice but the system needs a special time setting, such as the time of work and relaxation of the settlers, but A different system for enemy actors and named npc... A time setting much longer or disable ! only one will not be enough!! otherwise the mode can not be used as it is, hope will be around soon !

Not sure it's been mentioned before, but after a longer play time with this mod on and with my companion fooling around with raiders and gunners every 90 seconds... something gets broken with factions - at some point, human enemies stop being hostile to the player character. They won't attack, they won't react to me approaching, their names show up as green in the HUD. Four-Play incompatible races like ghouls and muties are unaffected.

At first I suspected Violate was the cause, but no, in a new playthrough without Violate but with Autonomy installed this happened again. 

Also, longer times between sex scenes would be awesome. Even 10 or so minutes. 

Any way to get a version of this that doesn't include companions in the random acts part? Just curious.

It's kind of frustrating (very funny, but still frustrating) to be sneaking up on a raider camp when Piper all of a sudden disappears while we're still over 100M away and re-materializes in the middle of the raiders completely naked with their leader's dick in her mouth. Of course, chaos then ensues. 

Love the mod by the way, very creative.

Not sure it's been mentioned before, but after a longer play time with this mod on and with my companion fooling around with raiders and gunners every 90 seconds... something gets broken with factions - at some point, human enemies stop being hostile to the player character. They won't attack, they won't react to me approaching, their names show up as green in the HUD. Four-Play incompatible races like ghouls and muties are unaffected.

At first I suspected Violate was the cause, but no, in a new playthrough without Violate but with Autonomy installed this happened again. 

Also, longer times between sex scenes would be awesome. Even 10 or so minutes. 

Pretty sure this is Violate's problem for some systems due to RemoveFromFaction being non-latent. I'll implement a safer approach for Violate the next time I'm back in FO4 modding (doing Skyrim now)

Any way to get a version of this that doesn't include companions in the random acts part? Just curious.

It's kind of frustrating (very funny, but still frustrating) to be sneaking up on a raider camp when Piper all of a sudden disappears while we're still over 100M away and re-materializes in the middle of the raiders completely naked with their leader's dick in her mouth. Of course, chaos then ensues. 

Love the mod by the way, very creative.

I will make an all-in-one 'MCM' customization menu for all my mods sometimes in June. It will have that option