Hm then it's kinda got me :classic_confused:  I would start a fresh save/install of mods maybe try this my current basic working install for FourPlay :     CBBE, MCM, Nude male flaccid, Lieto's animations 1.3, Crazy's gun animations, FourPlay animations, FourPlay, Community patch 2.6.1, LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin, Sex Em Up, FourPlay nudesuit, Roggvir's DD Items Manager, Knockout Framework, RSE

all can be found here except for MCM, Nude male flaccid and Knockout Framework which can all be found on Nexus Mods Or perhaps some else can pick up the challenge .:classic_smile:

22 minutes ago, Jmathers said:

nothing changed

except more 

[03/13/2018 - 11:38:58PM] error: Unbound native function "GetWornItem" called in da log

I had all those issues (and not NMM related as I'm using Vortex), not stripping, stripping - no animation, etc.  In the end, I bit the bullet and installed FP directly to the Steam/Data folder along with the community patch et al - everything worked from there on in.

Edit - JUST FP that is, not all the ancillary mods like RSE/FPE/SEU - all those and the animations themselves are loaded via Vortex.

9 minutes ago, Stiffon said:

I had all those issues (and not NMM related as I'm using Vortex), not stripping, stripping - no animation, etc.  In the end, I bit the bullet and installed FP directly to the Steam/Data folder along with the community patch et al - everything worked from there on in.

Edit - JUST FP that is, not all the ancillary mods like RSE/FPE/SEU - all those and the animations themselves are loaded via Vortex.

i will try that

hmm..  still nothing

so i installed four play. four_play_0_0_8_2.7z

patch 2.5 - FP_Patch__2_5_1.zip

path 2.6. - FP_Patch__2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral.zip

and this   LLFP-v16-20180301.7z

all to the fallout4 data foler.. still no joy.

am i missing something?

i didnt install the animations or the FP_autonomy / FP_violate.. etc

i left that in nmm

LMAO !!

Well that's that problem on hold for the next month :tongue:

wife blew her graphics card out!

7 hours ago, Jmathers said:

hmm..  still nothing

so i installed four play. four_play_0_0_8_2.7z

patch 2.5 - FP_Patch__2_5_1.zip

path 2.6. - FP_Patch__2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral.zip

and this   LLFP-v16-20180301.7z

all to the fallout4 data foler.. still no joy.

am i missing something?

i didnt install the animations or the FP_autonomy / FP_violate.. etc

i left that in nmm

LMAO !!

Well that's that problem on hold for the next month :tongue:

wife blew her graphics card out!

you do not need patch 2-5-1 it's old and not used.

For people having stripping issues, you need to make absolutely sure that you have the latest version of F4SE downloaded and installed CORRECTLY.

Also, I highly suggest disabling most of your mods and only having Four-Play, the community patch, SexEmUp as well as some animation mods installed to make sure that everything is working properly. Down forget to download and install Mod Configuration Menu as well! Then, turn your mods back on 1 or a few at a time and make sure everything is still working. If you find a mod confliction, you'll have to decide whether or not that mod is more important to you than Four-Play. Also, if you find conflictions, let people know! The only confliction I know of so far is Scrap Everything.

Race mods cause issues as well. If you're using a custom race, you're out of luck unless you know how to edit Four-Play in the Creation Kit to register custom races. Custom races WILL still work with Crazy's and Leito's Animation Guns BUT animations WILL NOT play when using a mod such as SexEmUp or RSE.

I would bet that the majority of people's issues stem from not having the correct version of F4SE installed or not installed properly. Remember, F4SE is NOT installed using NMM or MO2 or even placed in the Data folder. F4SE is downloaded and then EXTRACTED straight to the Fallout 4 game folder. Fallout 4 updates a bit too often to my liking due to the stupid Creation Club. Whenever Fallout 4 updates, F4SE breaks and requires an update from its creators. So people might take a break from Fallout 4 only to come back and Four-Play is no longer functioning properly but said people failed to realize that F4SE might have updated in their absence.

Not trying to speak like anyone is dumb lol, only trying to help people solve common issues I'm noticing.

Okay so everything works including the coc 4test command but when I go there to test the animations. Nothing happens. They strip but I don't get any of the animations. After diddling around, I went and tried the gun option. The animations work there but not in the Four Play. I did however get audio at one point but after leaving and coming back into it, it went silent and stripping only to stare into my eyes while naked is kinda..... off putting.

https://pastebin.com/U1dX4RpB

44 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

Leito's new animations don't work with Fourplay . Instead , use the ' legacy ' animations ( in the same zip file as the new animations ) and swap them into the game in place of the new animations and you SHOULD get animations working with Fourplay ok again .

I am not savvy with modding. How do I go about that?

Step 7 - Install Leito's Animation Pack

• Install it just like you just did for the nude mods.

I don't understand this part. I have the zip file but unsure how to install it.

For starters , don't use a mod installer to swap your files over . Just manually open the Leitos animations zip ( use 7zip or Winrar or something like that ) . Double click the first folder you come to inside the zip and in the next bit you'll see a list of folders and one of those will be 04 LegacyAnimations . Keep double clicking through that folder until you eventually come to a folder called AnimationsByLeito . Now leave that zip open and then go to your Steam folder wherever you have it installed ( whether that by C: or D: a Hard Drive or an SSD you'll have to find that folder yourself as I have no idea where you'll have Steam installed on your computer . When and if you find the Steam folder double click it and then double click steamapps and then double click common and then double click Fallout 4 and then double click data , double click meshes , double click actors , double click character , double click animations and now you should see your installed AnimationsByLeito folder . Double click that folder and in the next folder keep the Creatures folder and all the animation files that start with Leito_Aggressive and delete all the rest of the animation files in that folder . Now go back into the zip where you left it at the AnimationsByLeito folder and double click on that folder in the zip . Now youre inside that folder you'll see about 12 animation files . Unzip those ( cut , copy , whatever ) into the AnimationsByLeito folder that is on your computer . Now in that folder you should have about 24 animation files and a folder that says Creatures with about 6 more animation files inside that . Now come out of those folders and that zip and start your game up and hopefully the animations should work with Fourplay .

3 hours ago, Bruce Banner said:

For starters , don't use a mod installer to swap your files over . Just manually open the Leitos animations zip ( use 7zip or Winrar or something like that ) . Double click the first folder you come to inside the zip and in the next bit you'll see a list of folders and one of those will be 04 LegacyAnimations . Keep double clicking through that folder until you eventually come to a folder called AnimationsByLeito . Now leave that zip open and then go to your Steam folder wherever you have it installed ( whether that by C: or D: a Hard Drive or an SSD you'll have to find that folder yourself as I have no idea where you'll have Steam installed on your computer . When and if you find the Steam folder double click it and then double click steamapps and then double click common and then double click Fallout 4 and then double click data , double click meshes , double click actors , double click character , double click animations and now you should see your installed AnimationsByLeito folder . Double click that folder and in the next folder keep the Creatures folder and all the animation files that start with Leito_Aggressive and delete all the rest of the animation files in that folder . Now go back into the zip where you left it at the AnimationsByLeito folder and double click on that folder in the zip . Now youre inside that folder you'll see about 12 animation files . Unzip those ( cut , copy , whatever ) into the AnimationsByLeito folder that is on your computer . Now in that folder you should have about 24 animation files and a folder that says Creatures with about 6 more animation files inside that . Now come out of those folders and that zip and start your game up and hopefully the animations should work with Fourplay .

Some of the animations did actually work while others did not. I can't tell which ones though because to test them, I have to go through the Fourplay and click "Start Animation" test. If I click on a specific one to test 9/10 times it fails and I get audio only. Am I putting these in wrong?

Capture.PNG

Hello guys! I didn't check this topic for a very long time. Can someone tell me does this sex system work well? Is it playable? Is there a possibility just to approach to a random NPC and ask for a fun time? Or there is still need to place mats on the floor and shoot at desired NPC?