Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Hex editing(Body, and making thing invisible)

Greetings, i am really intested in a version that have 4k textures, good looking nips and a bit of hair, but i don't want those flashes or panty/bra removed, which one al should choose? there is a  lot of link posted (sorry, noob here)

I guess at this point all thats left to figure out is how to make some of the normal swimsuits be invisible. just so the characters that cant go frantic can still appear nude during gameplay. or have characters be nude from the start.

PM me. 

is it possible to make the ninja grunts in the game get stripped nude?

Seems like they don't have nude models

Greetings, i am really intested in a version that have 4k textures, good looking nips and a bit of hair, but i don't want those flashes or panty/bra removed, which one al should choose? there is a  lot of link posted (sorry, noob here)

You should ask in this topic

Is the pointy nipples mod compatible with the different color/sizes nipples mod?

It should be compatible.

Is there any tool for extracting costumes and textures like catpack for SK SV?

Looks like there's a basic command-line tool for unpacking and repacking. I haven't tested it to see if repacking actually produces valid files.

http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1489747901/677

Do you have it in other link ? . This one is off T-T

https://mega.nz/#!W8whwYoJ!QKckoV_z_wtVYwIBbIzXhtwt2xWXC2_Zhsga5Ksb06M

I created some batch files for that program to make things a little easier.  Just place them in the same directory with the executable and then either drop a CAT file on the extract, or a folder (with the PAC file in it) onto the pack batch file (or a shortcut to them).  

The extract directory is created in the same place as the CAT file.  If the same folder is used to repack, it will overwrite the original file, so be aware of that (rename the original CAT file first, or make a backup, etc.).

SKEV_cat_ana batch.7z

I created some batch files for that program to make things a little easier.  Just place them in the same directory with the executable and then either drop a CAT file on the extract, or a folder (with the PAC file in it) onto the pack batch file (or a shortcut to them).  

The extract directory is created in the same place as the CAT file.  If the same folder is used to repack, it will overwrite the original file, so be aware of that (rename the original CAT file first, or make a backup, etc.).

I tried putting a security file in there, but it only makes a folder with a copy of the security file in there.

Hi

First time post

Does anyone know how to, or have the file to remove the shinobi transformation sequence animation. it gets really distracting in normal mode. ie how to make it kinda how it is in online play were the transformation is instant.

If not is there a way i can figure out how to make the beam light only invisible for the chest not the waist area? thanks.

So I decided to try out what happens if you make clothes that break invisible, to me it made their bodies dissapear, leaving only the head and panties/bra on. being a derp I forgot to back up the files used for bubbles. could someone please send me a spare file of the bubbles costume?

Hi

First time post

Does anyone know how to, or have the file to remove the shinobi transformation sequence animation. it gets really distracting in normal mode. ie how to make it kinda how it is in online play were the transformation is instant.

If not is there a way i can figure out how to make the beam light only invisible for the chest not the waist area? thanks.

You could just press a button to skip it. It takes like a second.

Also I find where you want the lights rather odd. If something allows nipples, they most certainly won't show the bottom half, but you want censored nipples but nothing for the bottom? Am I dreaming?

I didn't understand the reason, but I think to understand that this guy wants to see the boobs with the invisible/censored ass by lightning.

But actually I'm not sure. Maybe wants something else.  :lol:

There is surely some kind of node on the model that indicates where to put the flashes.  As all the flashes use the same texture, in order to only remove some instances, you'd need to make a change to the model itself.  

However, if the nodes are identified by bone name, then you will surely break animations, etc. by renaming them to something else, and possibly cause the game to crash.

Hi

First time post

Also I find where you want the lights rather odd. If something allows nipples, they most certainly won't show the bottom half, but you want censored nipples but nothing for the bottom? Am I dreaming?

no i want uncensored nipples and censored buttom

Hi

First time post

no i want uncensored nipples and censored buttom