Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Hex editing(Body, and making thing invisible)

While you're at it, Japanese forums had an HD version of Asuka's transformation outfit done, you can nobra it instead of her default costume: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3sh9tno399v5s80/Asuka_HD.zip

Here is it. But it only one option.

attachicon.gifAsuka_HD_2.zip

Thank you very much! :3 Do you know by chance how to move vertex offsets? Cause there was a test model of Kafuru with protruding nipples, I tried to get the model into my game, but it crashed, this is the original post with links:

とりあえずより乳首付近の頂点を左右でみつけたので 

ほどほどに数値変更してみた 

ttp://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org1202189.jpg 

画像だけじゃわからんだろうから大したもんじゃないけどファイルも 

ttp://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org1202195.zip.html

周辺含めて調整したらもうちょいよくなるんじゃないかと思うけど 

弄るのに時間かかりそうだなぁ

No idea what to do with it, figured it's related to this thread. Dl: http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org1202195.zip.html pass: kagura

www.dotup.org1202189.jpg

While you're at it, Japanese forums had an HD version of Asuka's transformation outfit done, you can nobra it instead of her default costume: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3sh9tno399v5s80/Asuka_HD.zip

Here is it. But it only one option.

attachicon.gifAsuka_HD_2.zip

Thank you very much! :3 Do you know by chance how to move vertex offsets? Cause there was a test model of Kafuru with protruding nipples, I tried to get the model into my game, but it crashed, this is the original post with links:

とりあえずより乳首付近の頂点を左右でみつけたので 

ほどほどに数値変更してみた 

ttp://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org1202189.jpg 

画像だけじゃわからんだろうから大したもんじゃないけどファイルも 

ttp://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org1202195.zip.html

周辺含めて調整したらもうちょいよくなるんじゃないかと思うけど 

弄るのに時間かかりそうだなぁ

No idea what to do with it, figured it's related to this thread. Dl: http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org1202195.zip.html pass: kagura

www.dotup.org1202189.jpg

Sorry. I'm absolutely don't know how to do it.

So I thought I'd try it out, and after comparing the changes made to the original file, it wasn't too hard to duplicate.

post-78415-0-68842000-1491019197_thumb.png

In 24a_0?_H.cat look for:

ff 24 01 d6 00 24 01 d6 00 cf e6 ae 3d 60 09 98 3f d5 58 48 3e fa 05 
ff db 00 d8 00 db 00 d8 00 cf e6 ae bd 60 09 98 3f d5 58 48 3e fa 05 

Change 48 (4th from the end) to 52 in both cases.

I'm wondering if anyone has looked at changing the physics of the model.  I'd personally like the breasts to acknowledge that gravity exists.

post-78415-0-55884600-1491019575_thumb.png

They all need a fix, Shinovi Versus had pointy nipples. You're editing the costume files at GameData\Model\Costume\Ninja? So this can be appended to the No Bra files?

P.S. Shinovi Versus had physics editable both hex and even in a program someone made, I know Mirai has them disabled, might want to look into either her files and the SKSV values.

I'm gonna ask here since this thread is a bit of a mess. I'm looking for these mods:

- a mod that removes the bra's from all the outfits

- a mod that removes all panties

Please point me to completed mods that do exactly that, or take this as a request for a mod like that.

I'm gonna ask here since this thread is a bit of a mess. I'm looking for these mods:

Please point me to completed mods that do exactly that, or take this as a request for a mod like that.

Completely removes panties:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75413-senran-kagura-estival-versus-pc-hex-editingbody-and-making-thing-invisible/page-4?do=findComment&comment=1855113

I'm not sure exactly where we're at with the bra situation.

Looking at the last couple of pages it looks like it's almost done. Anyone care to clarify?

So basically, if I were to download it all from here, I'd need to grab these files:

- gamedata_pfm.zip

- NoBra_Uniforms.zip

- NoBura_GameData.zip

That makes it clear as day, thanks.

edit: Ok yeah, totally works.

post-816032-0-58417100-1491031631_thumb.pngpost-816032-0-33501700-1491031765_thumb.pngpost-816032-0-33188300-1491031942_thumb.png

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but for the no bra mods I've noticed a slight error when using certain costumes. Some costumes have a custom fit for their default girl, like Mirai's Shinobi dress, when put on another character the length changes. I'm not sure if this is a new mesh but the model looks different and bras will show on other girls.

There's a few like this, Shiki's is probably the least obvious one. Has there been a fix regarding this? Thanks to everyone for their hard work here.

@ MausKlan: sorry if I just asked but in the Bura folder is there any files about no-bra and no-panties to modify?

I mean the FreeCos folder is complete already, right?

@ MausKlan: sorry if I just asked but in the Bura folder is there any files about no-bra and no-panties to modify?

I mean the FreeCos folder is complete already, right?

The FreeCos folder is in work now. I found nothing I can modify in the Bura folder.

Here is no bra mod for ninja outfits those named as 'Someone's outfits'. I am not able to fully remove bra from Asuka's, Yagyu's, Ayane's and Daidoji's outfits because of their meshes' features.

I think this mod has fully remove bra from those outfits, but only for color 1:

http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1490538814/144

Maybe you can look at the files and applied it to your mod, and for the other colors too.

Here is no bra mod for ninja outfits those named as 'Someone's outfits'. I am not able to fully remove bra from Asuka's, Yagyu's, Ayane's and Daidoji's outfits because of their meshes' features.

I think this mod has fully remove bra from those outfits, but only for color 1:

http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1490538814/144

Maybe you can look at the files and applied it to your mod, and for the other colors too.

Only for one color, only for one breast size. I better leave it as it is. Riobis's and Mirai's meshes are deformed when I try.

I'm not sure to understand your question, which finisher scene do you mean? Only Ayane and which one? The loser poses?

In the first page of this topic there are all the finishers mods.