Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Hex editing(Body, and making thing invisible)

This is the no-bra mod for the FreeCos folder. I am not able to fully remove bra from Kunoichi outfit, Pit Girl, Sexy General and both Noraku's hoods because of their meshes' features again. I had a trouble to modify anything with Petite (little) Devil, Yuyaki's outfit, Yoma General and True Kagura's Skirt so they're not included.

attachicon.gif1 (4).pngattachicon.gif1 (5).pngattachicon.gif1 (6).pngattachicon.gif1 (7).png

And just for remind. Thers's no-bra mods for Uniforms and Ninja outfits.

P.S. Trying to wear the Renka's Bikini (color 5) can be a surprise ;)

Thanks for waiting.

Hey, I got your mod with Renka's surprise bikini from the Japanese site, did you make their nipples protrude or did they modify the files for that? Cause in my game they are pointy with those outfits.

Hey, I got your mod with Renka's surprise bikini from the Japanese site, did you make their nipples protrude or did they modify the files for that? Cause in my game they are pointy with those outfits.

Nope. I did not change their nipples at all. And do not they belong to girls' models?

This is the no-bra mod for the FreeCos folder. I am not able to fully remove bra from Kunoichi outfit, Pit Girl, Sexy General and both Noraku's hoods because of their meshes' features again. I had a trouble to modify anything with Petite (little) Devil, Yuyaki's outfit, Yoma General and True Kagura's Skirt so they're not included.

attachicon.gif1 (4).pngattachicon.gif1 (5).pngattachicon.gif1 (6).pngattachicon.gif1 (7).png

And just for remind. Thers's no-bra mods for Uniforms and Ninja outfits.

P.S. Trying to wear the Renka's Bikini (color 5) can be a surprise ;)

Thanks for waiting.

yuyaki outfit still have something i hate ;w; (did you forget do this one?)   ps.i bad at eng  17629991_1327995843946883_51843026883385

Nope. I did not change their nipples at all. And do not they belong to girls' models?

No, as was mentioned earlier in the thread, they are set in every costume's address. I got all FreeCos and Uniforms, as well as some from Ninja folder got perky. If you want, you can see files I got and compare with yours: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pl8b7uiasb7gmbb/%21%21%21Senran_Kagura_Estival_Versus_Mods_Compilation_BETA.7z mirror

https://mega.nz/#!ll8zkR6Z!r8vBwAiObU6VjhHiOuD_lL25hN3YjdAU8dkEgPJSRF0

Edit: and separate pack reuploads, dunno what is which exactly: https://mega.nz/#F!FksQ0Zia!gj8o-gKtbZTH5McXUGFqjQ

Mod sources: this forum and http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1490538814

No progress.  It's not really something I'm interested in.  I can tell you that the changes are made within the CAT files themselves for each costume.  I haven't even looked into how easily changes can be made in bulk.  I can say almost certainly that the same addresses/changes will work across the same number outfit for the color variations, but at the very least the addresses will be different from one outfit to the next, if not also the bytes to search for and change.

On the other hand, I did take the time today to remove the bra (and swimsuit top (and flipflops)) from the Swimsuit & Tee costume.  I also included the custom C2 you can see in the attached screenshots.

Sorry to bother you, but do you know what nipple mod that is?

Seems like pointy nipples are not compatible with no-bra mods, are they?

attachicon.gifSKEstivalVersus 2017-04-08 16-23-48-10.png

This picture example is a file from FreeCos? If yes, could try anyhow to make the rest of the files like that?

Maybe you should create a folder zipped called "FreeCos Update Beta" or something. Just to have the complete set and try them.

can i ask did still any one working on make mod or have mod that completely removes  bra's from all ninja outfits   first mod i try completely remove bura but only color 1 and not dlc  outfits and mod form topic 201 still not 100% completely remove for all outfits  i try install that two mod together and it make asuka ayane ninja outfit can be  completely remove bura Yagyu'and Daidoji's outfit still can't 100% remove bura have no idea why -w-" ( also with Petite Devil and True Kagura's Skirt outfits that if only install first mod bura will 100% remove but when install together make it not remove anything=w=")  ps. i bad at eng = ="

It seems im having small troubles finding the ayame shop clothes removal, the one on here I think was takin down, anyone know which rar from naked Kaguras mediafile is it?

I think @ MausKlan will answer better than me this question.

Because I knew that you know LOL now I need to know which effect/issue have her apron in the shop?

If there's a problem with the apron , maybe a topless is enough, isn't it?