Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Uncensored Mod

I haven't been keeping up with the mods for a while, was there ever a complete nude outfit option? The last time I downloaded the mod pack, the yellow bubbles were invisible in gameplay but still appeared during transformations.

I haven't been keeping up with the mods for a while, was there ever a complete nude outfit option? The last time I downloaded the mod pack, the yellow bubbles were invisible in gameplay but still appeared during transformations.

softman 2.0 nude mod 

Can't find the link for it but you'll find it of you search

remove light

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75093-senran-kagura-estival-versus-pc-uncensored-mod/

no bras 

I can't find the link to it but it's somewhere 

Mod database 

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lp978gbbcfoh0/Senran%20Kagura%20Mods

What I would recommend doing is downloading the Senran_Kagura_Estival_Versus_Mods_Compilation_BETA file.

It contains all the necessary files for you to play the game with all the proper uniform, decensoring, and other enhancements enabled.

I would then replace the skin models with Softman Realistic SG1.0 or Softman Realistic SG2.0, but it is really your personal preference.

You can then, if you choose to and have some time on your hands, work on adding Protuding Nipples v1.3 (looks super weird when they are fully clothed and some animations are not properly synced, but once the clothing gets torn or is completely removed, it looks pretty awesome). Here is my save file that has all the placements set properly (this is an extremely early save, but better than nothing).

If you want to do things manually, then you can always follow the links in this post by The Butler.

post-571075-0-37712000-1497855453_thumb.png

Has Anyone figured out how to remove those annoying band-aids over the girl's' nipples? they always appear after transformations.

attachicon.gifbandicam 2017-06-13 02-14-44-269.jpg

No bura mods remove them, but they are done per-costume, I lost track of all packs, people were doing here and updating on Japanese forums, but I included them, it's the "Costume" folder in my mod packs. Installed them all into folder as a base then swapped some skins, added a few updates and misc. mods and packed so I wouldn't lose it all.

Hi!  I just bought SK EV and wondering if anyone wouldn't mind post full mod pack that come with remove beam of light and window censored, 8k skin or 4k with pubic hair, and variation of nipples?  Thank you in advance!

I am doing packs like that, already posted two: 

(install instructions, ignore cracked .exe if you got the game on Steam) BETA pack is older, ALPHA also mods some costumes, first version had crashes because of Shana panties (sob, sob), but fixed now: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lp978gbbcfoh0/Senran%20Kagura%20Mods 

goumou_hair4K_v1.3 is what you want I believe from

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6vttnq4w2r8b5/Estival_Versus_Mods

Not the same.

This is goumou v1.3:

SKEstival_Versus_2017_04_01_19_53_10_72.

This is the missing pack:

cjsNF1d.jpg

Anybody knows, where I can get this "missing pack" ? Looks so much better than goumou :I

This IS Goumou Hair 1.0, same author, just earlier version, here's reupload:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l4w9zmisrabcofu/goumou_hair.7z

I love these textures but they are 2K only, his 4K textures have different bases, some are good, some are meh, some are just... dark. These mods go for kinda realistic look. Under_Hair are the more cartoonish/anime ones, I think the latest version is here: https://www.axfc.net/u/3793915.rar use FlashGet or other download manager, pass is "kagura" this pack (not mine) includes hairy and hairless version of one of the best textures, fixed for perky nipples mods, as well as NoBra Perky Uniforms... just Uniforms, for Ninja outfits and Others need other packs posted somewhere here on this board. That's why I made a pack with all the packs together!.. XD For other texture variants, see my MediaFire folder, linked above, I try to backup/mirror all mods there.

Thanks for your help.  One more question, where is Asuka's default hairstyle? I would like to stick with that hairstyle instead of her loose hair.

Has any one figured out how to make there boobs jigglier?  In the cut scenes for the story mode they barely move at all,  but in the gameplay during clothes breaks and entry and exit scenes they bounce all over the place.  Has anyone else noticed this?

Are there specific perky nipple costume modes that work best with the Under_Hair skins? I used the "Mods Compilation BETA" to make everything easy, then replaced the models with the Under_Skin mod, but the nipples for the skin do not make the perky nipples on the model. So I went back to Softman Realistic SG2.0, which looks pretty good on its own, but I liked the small tufts of pubic hair and general quality of the Under_Hair skin.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sjszfp11n4byq4r/SKEV_4KUH_Uniform_%28Hair%2BHairless_Textures_%2B_Pointy_Uniforms%29.rar the hairy and hairless version of those textures that line up with protruding nipples.

anyone know what the default left and right trigger button are? been trying to summon those groping hands 

X and B when patched. X and 2 I think before the patches. 

Has Anyone figured out how to remove those annoying band-aids over the girl's' nipples? they always appear after transformations.

attachicon.gifbandicam 2017-06-13 02-14-44-269.jpg

No bura mods remove them, but they are done per-costume, I lost track of all packs, people were doing here and updating on Japanese forums, but I included them, it's the "Costume" folder in my mod packs. Installed them all into folder as a base then swapped some skins, added a few updates and misc. mods and packed so I wouldn't lose it all.

Hi!  I just bought SK EV and wondering if anyone wouldn't mind post full mod pack that come with remove beam of light and window censored, 8k skin or 4k with pubic hair, and variation of nipples?  Thank you in advance!

I am doing packs like that, already posted two: 

(install instructions, ignore cracked .exe if you got the game on Steam) BETA pack is older, ALPHA also mods some costumes, first version had crashes because of Shana panties (sob, sob), but fixed now: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lp978gbbcfoh0/Senran%20Kagura%20Mods 

goumou_hair4K_v1.3 is what you want I believe from

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6vttnq4w2r8b5/Estival_Versus_Mods

Not the same.

This is goumou v1.3:

SKEstival_Versus_2017_04_01_19_53_10_72.

This is the missing pack:

cjsNF1d.jpg

Anybody knows, where I can get this "missing pack" ? Looks so much better than goumou :I

This IS Goumou Hair 1.0, same author, just earlier version, here's reupload:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l4w9zmisrabcofu/goumou_hair.7z

I love these textures but they are 2K only, his 4K textures have different bases, some are good, some are meh, some are just... dark. These mods go for kinda realistic look. Under_Hair are the more cartoonish/anime ones, I think the latest version is here: https://www.axfc.net/u/3793915.rar use FlashGet or other download manager, pass is "kagura" this pack (not mine) includes hairy and hairless version of one of the best textures, fixed for perky nipples mods, as well as NoBra Perky Uniforms... just Uniforms, for Ninja outfits and Others need other packs posted somewhere here on this board. That's why I made a pack with all the packs together!.. XD For other texture variants, see my MediaFire folder, linked above, I try to backup/mirror all mods there.

Thanks for your help.  One more question, where is Asuka's default hairstyle? I would like to stick with that hairstyle instead of her loose hair.

I use Asuka Cute Hair, it has a diferrent ribbon and flower though. Modder should've made her normal hair C2. You can always just not use that mod. Restore \GameData\Model\Playable\hr00 from backup.

Has any one figured out how to make there boobs jigglier?  In the cut scenes for the story mode they barely move at all,  but in the gameplay during clothes breaks and entry and exit scenes they bounce all over the place.  Has anyone else noticed this?

I think it depends on the outfit, for some reason the jigglyness is kept from that, if you use one that's "tight" they won't bounce at all.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sjszfp11n4byq4r/SKEV_4KUH_Uniform_%28Hair%2BHairless_Textures_%2B_Pointy_Uniforms%29.rar the hairy and hairless version of those textures that line up with protruding nipples.

Thanks. That is exactly what I was looking for.

And I barely found it cause nobody posted the final version of those textures separately, it was only in that pack and the only reason I even dug it up was because I browsed my old posts, loL! XD Now we need Valkyrie Drive mods.

Hey huys I'm really new here can someone help me?

I downloaded the mod compilation beta but is there a way for me to know what mods are included?

I'm trying to get rid of protruding nipples since they mess up transform, and I would also like the keep the apron on the shopkeeper, and as an item, its removed currently.

Or if thats not possible what are my options? I'm very new to this.

Basically the combination  i'd like to achive:  1 invisible lingerine (bra and panty) which makes the character naked but you can still use outfits on top of it, softman sg2, apron on shopkeeper, but no protruding nipple.

How can i do that? 

Help much appreciated.

edit: forgot to mention that the invisible lingerine is lingerine 121, (idk what files is that...)

edit2: also is there a way to know which files cointain the nipple textures? so that i could combine different mods

I downloaded the mod compilation beta but is there a way for me to know what mods are included?

I'm trying to get rid of protruding nipples since they mess up transform, and I would also like the keep the apron on the shopkeeper, and as an item, its removed currently.

Basically the combination  i'd like to achive:  1 invisible lingerine (bra and panty) which makes the character naked but you can still use outfits on top of it, softman sg2, apron on shopkeeper, but no protruding nipple.

How can i do that? 

Help much appreciated.

edit: forgot to mention that the invisible lingerine is lingerine 121, (idk what files is that...)

edit2: also is there a way to know which files cointain the nipple textures? so that i could combine different mods

Protuding nipples are the bura files ( which removes the bra).

Check my post here for some info regarding some mods. Maybe it will prove useful for you since I listed some mods there.

How can i do that? 

Help much appreciated.

Protuding nipples are the bura files ( which removes the bra).

Check my post here for some info regarding some mods. Maybe it will prove useful for you since I listed some mods there.

Yeah I've seen that, downloaded the softman skin from that thank you.

The other mods though don't really seem useful to me as far as I understand, and no bra only replaces the bra on certain outfits, i think ,not the actual lingerine item.

But thanks anyway.

Do you possibly have a nipple texture mod that doesn't go through clothes? I can't find any anymore sadly. I'm sure just deleting the bura files wouldnt really work. Also since I'd like to keep the vagina textures from softman , can you tell me wich files are those? Thank you vm.

The other mods though don't really seem useful to me as far as I understand, and no bra only replaces the bra on certain outfits, i think ,not the actual lingerine item.

But thanks anyway.

Do you possibly have a nipple texture mod that doesn't go through clothes? I can't find any anymore sadly. I'm sure just deleting the bura files wouldnt really work. Also since I'd like to keep the vagina textures from softman , can you tell me wich files are those? Thank you vm.

The noBra from the Beta pack you download is the one that is protuding nipples. Since the protusion is a hex modification in the bra files . So yeah it will work. That's why I suggested for you to download other nobra pack. In my post there is .

No bra - Here by MausKlan

Perky Nipples No bra- Here

Nobra as the name says , remove a great bunch of bra from the game . Your shinobis will always be bra-less/topless if you equip the modified bra.

Perky Nipple no bra - Removes the same bra from the Nobra and protrude nipple.

The first one with flat nipples and the later with protruding nipples. Download the first one and replace your bra files.

Also in the same post is the Acessory nipples which will always overlap clothes. And is a texture for Wooden Doll C2.

But thanks anyway.

The noBra from the Beta pack you download is the one that is protuding nipples. Since the protusion is a hex modification in the bra files . So yeah it will work. That's why I suggested for you to download other nobra pack. In my post there is .

No bra - Here by MausKlan

Perky Nipples No bra- Here

Nobra as the name says , remove a great bunch of bra from the game . Your shinobis will always be bra-less/topless if you equip the modified bra.

Perky Nipple no bra - Removes the same bra from the Nobra and protrude nipple.

The first one with flat nipples and the later with protruding nipples. Download the first one and replace your bra files.

Also in the same post is the Acessory nipples which will always overlap clothes. And is a texture for Wooden Doll C2.

Well i'm not sure what to do, no matter how many times i change the bura folder it doesn't seem to work.

The no bra mod also doesnt work, it only affected 1 bra, which didn't seem to change, but none of panties were affected so...

I might have to give up on that, but it looks like everyone is using those penetrative nipples so i might be alone with this.Or i just can't get my head around with what you're suggesting which is possible. I only found 1 nobra pack.

Mabye It's not possible to get rid of em  with softman 2 idk.

Altough if someone could give me the file name for lingerine 121 that might help so, that would be appreciated.

Well i'm not sure what to do, no matter how many times i change the bura folder it doesn't seem to work.

The no bra mod also doesnt work, it only affected 1 bra, which didn't seem to change, but none of panties were affected so...

I might have to give up on that, but it looks like everyone is using those penetrative nipples so i might be alone with this.Or i just can't get my head around with what you're suggesting which is possible. I only found 1 nobra pack.

Mabye It's not possible to get rid of em  with softman 2 idk.

Altough if someone could give me the file name for lingerine 121 that might help so, that would be appreciated.

I'm gonna upload my clothing files so you can download and test it. There might be some custom colors here and there but nothing ugly.

I had a similar problem with the Mega file pack . (which is Perky Nipples No bra) . After this problem I replaced my the files with my backup and replace my desired files (Which were the perky ones).

My files you will have perky nipples (probably) but they won't overlap clothes. Gonna edit this post with the link after i finish uploading.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you don't want to download my large files ( which has Perky nipples but not bugged) you can do the following

*Reinstall your game or replace it with a backup in case you have it.

1. Download this file to remove the bra from some lingerie
  2. Download this file to remove the bra from ninja clothes
  3. Download this file to remove the bra from Uniforms

Now you go and apply any skin mod you want. You apron will be intact. The nipples won't be perky.

____________________________________________________________________________________

My files- Download and extract in the costume folder.

Is there a lingerie mod available that makes panties invisible or both bra/panties? The picture for the NoBra mod shows no panties under regular clothes, but since Renka's bikini is an outfit, that means I can't do that, right?

Thanks for your help all throughout the topic.

Is there a lingerie mod available that makes panties invisible or both bra/panties? The picture for the NoBra mod shows no panties under regular clothes, but since Renka's bikini is an outfit, that means I can't do that, right?

Thanks for your help all throughout the topic.

Yes there is both. No bra and No Panties. both removing the said names.

As for Renka's Bikini . It's Renkas's Bikini C5 which the creator of the mod made fully nude (invisible).

If you want to make only the top or bottom of renka's bikini invisible you will need to edit it's value in the HEX.

I've been following this thread with a lot of interest for a while now, but I lost the overview of what the current state really is. Could somebody kindly post a simple "how to"-style summary on what mods there are, where to get them, and how to install them properly? By my understanding, there should be two or three of them...

Is there a mod that makes all of the cutscene clothing nude? By which I mean the default clothing and default swimsuits the characters use in story scenes, because it's quite annoying seeing the nipple accessories stick out of those.