Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Hex editing(Body, and making thing invisible)

I wanted to download this but it seems le link does not work.

anybody has mods on the accessories ?

Found a copy of it in Kunoichi11's file mirrors (thanks for those, btw!) while browsing through the Japanese files. It's a retexture for the censor bar from one of the dlcs, just flattened out with the scale options. I've reupped it here, along with a retex for the futomaki roll I also found in there that makes it look like a cock. Those are the only accessory mods I've seen for the game so far.

post-17073-0-00660600-1492621634_thumb.pngpost-17073-0-89071800-1492621648_thumb.png

The condom mod got me interested in learning how to do my own texture edits so I did some digging here and on steam forums and managed to do a quick black retex of Rin's Glasses. (It's the first DDS hex block in the .cat file that needed to be replaced, for anyone curious). Gotta see if it's the same for other accessories now.

Couldn't figure out how to add a new colour though so they replace the blue ones. Uploaded here in case anyone else ever wanted a neutral colour for the slimmer spectacles.

Also, this game is way better than I thought it was gonna be. I can't believe it sat unplayed in my library for so long.

post-17073-0-34339900-1492627086_thumb.png

Anybody could make Shiki's hat transparent? I hate that you're stuck with it in her transformation. Also, removing the horrible turtle neck on her costume would be nice.

Also, somebody know how can I play the gane sounds in the "sound" folder to see which one is each? I want to remove/swap the default system sound of accept. It's fucking loud and annoying.

Anyone know how the hair color works ? And how accessory hair as well (how they match).
I mean I can edit the color for C1 just fine  post-1055840-0-56167600-1492925518_thumb.png
But I'm lost  when it come to other colors (C2, C3, C4)

Gonna keep searching in the files for now.
Any help is welcome.

I'm going to say something that can't help you, sorry for not helping

but I think it's a common wish (at least for me) to change the horrible PINK Hair C5 of all the characters, with the wonderful CRIMSON Homura Hair C2

I'm going to say something that can't help you, sorry for not helping

but I think it's a common wish (at least for me) to change the horrible PINK Hair C5 of all the characters, with the wonderful CRIMSON Homura Hair C2

Just found some pink stuff within the last hair files 90-94.

So the hair files are definetely around there . Just need to find it.

Hair acessory are also in the same folder.

Giving up for now , since i can't extract a big amout of files file 50 till 79. Haven't tried prior to 50.

Can someone help me figure out which files in Model/Costume/Swim correspond to the panties in underwear set #121? I'm pretty sure those are the ones Ayame's wearing in the Store (right???) and would like to specifically make them invisible without making all panties everywhere invisible, but I can't figure out which .cat files to edit. Thanks in advance for any help!

Can someone help me figure out which files in Model/Costume/Swim correspond to the panties in underwear set #121? I'm pretty sure those are the ones Ayame's wearing in the Store (right???) and would like to specifically make them invisible without making all panties everywhere invisible, but I can't figure out which .cat files to edit. Thanks in advance for any help!

I Did it yesterday but deleted it >.< . Since I'm using protuding nipples (not acessory ones) they were sticking out of clothes >.<>

As for the hex edit , it's File 70_0 til 70_4. in Frecos. If you are talking about the apron.

Didn't deleted the file . post-1055840-0-68528000-1492969266_thumb.png post-1055840-0-75183600-1492969276_thumb.png

70_01_H.zip

All Hex values chaged are around this area post-1055840-0-35401600-1492969385_thumb.png

It's the same for all 70_? H files. L Files area bit above.

PS:

Text in the apron changed.

Don't mind the skin.

I Did it yesterday but deleted it >.< . Since I'm using protuding nipples (not acessory ones) they were sticking out of clothes >.<>

As for the hex edit , it's File 70_0 til 70_4. in Frecos. If you are talking about the apron.

Didn't deleted the file . attachicon.gifex 01.png attachicon.gifex 02.png

attachicon.gif70_01_H.zip

All Hex values chaged are around this area attachicon.gifhex values.png

Nah, I'm using an invisible apron, which is great except the panties she's wearing in the store still aren't invisible (see attachment). They're really bad panties too. They look like a goddamn diaper.

I could probably change which ones she's wearing if I bought her DLC, but I'm already spending too much on outfits lol

post-71807-0-77388900-1492969569_thumb.png

Didn't deleted the file . attachicon.gifex 01.png attachicon.gifex 02.png

attachicon.gif70_01_H.zip

All Hex values chaged are around this area attachicon.gifhex values.png

Nah, I'm using an invisible apron, which is great except the panties she's wearing in the store still aren't invisible (see attachment). They're really bad panties too. They look like a goddamn diaper.

I could probably change which ones she's wearing if I bought her DLC, but I'm already spending too much on outfits lol

I think This what you are looking for. post-1055840-0-99319000-1492970348_thumb.png

FreeCos     Folder      C1 

Credits to MausKlan for this list 

02_00_H/L              School Swimsuit
12_00_H/L              Summer Swimsuit
32_00_H/L              Famitsu Swimsuit
50_00_H/L              Asuka's Swimsuit
51_00_H/L              Ikaruga's Swimsuit
52_00_H/L              Katsuragi Swimsuit
53_00_H/L              Yagyu's Swimsuit
54_00_H/L              Hibari's Swimsuit
55_00_H/L              Homura's Swimsuit
56_00_H/L              Yomi's Swimsuit
57_00_H/L              Hikage's Swimsuit
58_00_H/L              Mirai's Swimsuit
59_00_H/L              Haruka's Swimsuit
60_00_H/L              Yumi's Swimsuit
61_00_H/L              Murakumo's Swimsuit
62_00_H/L              Yozakura's Swimsuit
63_00_H/L              Shiki's Swimsuit
64_00_H/L              Minori's Swimsuit
65_00_H/L              Miyabi's Swimsuit
66_00_H/L              Murasaki's Swimsuit
67_00_H/L              Imu's Swimsuit
68_00_H/L              Ryoby's Swimsuit
69_00_H/L              Ryona's Swimsuit
71_00_H/L              Dengeki Bikini
94_00_H/L              Asuka's Bikini
95_00_H/L              Homura's Bikini
96_00_H/L              Yumi's Bikini
97_00_H/L              Miyabi's Bikini
98_00_H/L              Renka's Bikini

FreeCos     Folder      C1 

Credits to MausKlan for this list 

02_00_H/L              School Swimsuit

12_00_H/L              Summer Swimsuit

32_00_H/L              Famitsu Swimsuit

50_00_H/L              Asuka's Swimsuit

51_00_H/L              Ikaruga's Swimsuit

52_00_H/L              Katsuragi Swimsuit

53_00_H/L              Yagyu's Swimsuit

54_00_H/L              Hibari's Swimsuit

55_00_H/L              Homura's Swimsuit

56_00_H/L              Yomi's Swimsuit

57_00_H/L              Hikage's Swimsuit

58_00_H/L              Mirai's Swimsuit

59_00_H/L              Haruka's Swimsuit

60_00_H/L              Yumi's Swimsuit

61_00_H/L              Murakumo's Swimsuit

62_00_H/L              Yozakura's Swimsuit

63_00_H/L              Shiki's Swimsuit

64_00_H/L              Minori's Swimsuit

65_00_H/L              Miyabi's Swimsuit

66_00_H/L              Murasaki's Swimsuit

67_00_H/L              Imu's Swimsuit

68_00_H/L              Ryoby's Swimsuit

69_00_H/L              Ryona's Swimsuit

71_00_H/L              Dengeki Bikini

94_00_H/L              Asuka's Bikini

95_00_H/L              Homura's Bikini

96_00_H/L              Yumi's Bikini

97_00_H/L              Miyabi's Bikini

98_00_H/L              Renka's Bikini

could someone post a similar list for all the costumes?