Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Uncensored Mod

Seconding the freecos/ninja question; unfortunately, this mod isn't very useful to me as I don't use any of the uniforms as transformation costumes.

You have a point.

For me fortunately all clothes(not just uniform) just fit perfect with protruding nipples. But i'm not sure what mod I have used for it .

Also I don't use any Boobs Scaling mod.

At the risk of being a huge pain could you upload your costume folder? I have downloaded several different no-bra mods and have seen non of the non-uniform ones yield pointed nipples. Or do  you know where you got all your mods, i can work through a list if i have to haha. Tried to figure out how the nipple mod was done looking at the cat files but i must admit i am out of my depths here. Thought it was a simple image edit that would be easy to pick out by comparing to other non-modded cat files but i found nothing sadly.

I have all pokeys I could find compiled into a folder, my costume folder, among others, is here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/c6bh6f9ed6qmelg/%21Senran_Kagura_Estival_Versus_Mods_Compilation_ALPHA.7z

It's not just Uniforms, also most DLC outfits and girls' Ninja outfits for half of the factions.

Seconding the freecos/ninja question; unfortunately, this mod isn't very useful to me as I don't use any of the uniforms as transformation costumes.

You have a point.

For me fortunately all clothes(not just uniform) just fit perfect with protruding nipples. But i'm not sure what mod I have used for it .

At the risk of being a huge pain could you upload your costume folder? I have downloaded several different no-bra mods and have seen non of the non-uniform ones yield pointed nipples. Or do  you know where you got all your mods, i can work through a list if i have to haha. Tried to figure out how the nipple mod was done looking at the cat files but i must admit i am out of my depths here. Thought it was a simple image edit that would be easy to pick out by comparing to other non-modded cat files but i found nothing sadly.

I have all pokeys I could find compiled into a folder, my costume folder, among others, is here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/c6bh6f9ed6qmelg/%21Senran_Kagura_Estival_Versus_Mods_Compilation_ALPHA.7z

It's not just Uniforms, also most DLC outfits and girls' Ninja outfits for half of the factions.

Hey thanks man, I think i found all of them through a bit of trial and error but i will download this and compare it to my own and see if everything overlaps. I will report back with final notes!

You have a point.

Hey thanks man, I think i found all of them through a bit of trial and error but i will download this and compare it to my own and see if everything overlaps. I will report back with final notes!

All of them? Cause I didn't have pokey nipples for Gessen & one other school girls' Ninja outfits and probably some other costumes. I want to compare and see if you found anything I missed.

• 4 weeks later...

im trying all i can to figure this out but I just can't seem to get katsuragi's texture out of the .cat file
i never modded anything before to be quite honest so I'm a total noob; im using the CAT Texture Editor someone in this forum provided and was tyring to browse her textures, but unlike the other girls, she only has face and a normal map texture I think, im really stuck :c

the only two files i can see on her cat file (pl02_00_h) are pl_face00_EE on index 0 and pl_face00_nml on index 1

sorry for any inconveniences, i'm just a complete ignorant on all this modding stuff, thanks in advance

im trying all i can to figure this out but I just can't seem to get katsuragi's texture out of the .cat file

i never modded anything before to be quite honest so I'm a total noob; im using the CAT Texture Editor someone in this forum provided and was tyring to browse her textures, but unlike the other girls, she only has face and a normal map texture I think, im really stuck :c

the only two files i can see on her cat file (pl02_00_h) are pl_face00_EE on index 0 and pl_face00_nml on index 1

sorry for any inconveniences, i'm just a complete ignorant on all this modding stuff, thanks in advance

Tested it and seems to be working fine using CTE (cat texture editor).

Index for pl02_00_h:

0 = Face
2 = Body
6~15 = Hair Color/Hair outline/shadow (C2~C5)
Total files found by CTE = 18

Try restarting the program or redraggin the .cat file.

Tested it and seems to be working fine using CTE (cat texture editor).

Index for pl02_00_h:

0 = Face
2 = Body
6~15 = Hair Color/Hair outline/shadow (C2~C5)
Total files found by CTE = 18

Try restarting the program or redraggin the .cat file.

still no success at all, even after restarting the whole system, i only see two files and when i extract all, i still only get those two files, only index 0 and 1

this is the result of extracting all:

post-30994-0-67693700-1501962756_thumb.jpg

I even tried using the two versions available, 1.5.8 and 1.5.9 and still the same result

i tried editing the files from 3 different texture mods too and they all come to the same result, i think it's some sort of bug im not seeing

still no success at all, even after restarting the whole system, i only see two files and when i extract all, i still only get those two files, only index 0 and 1

attachicon.gifss.jpg

I even tried using the two versions available, 1.5.8 and 1.5.9 and still the same result

i tried editing the files from 3 different texture mods too and they all come to the same result, i think it's some sort of bug im not seeing

Are you using the original .cat file or a Modded .cat ?

attachicon.gifss.jpg

Are you using the original .cat file or a Modded .cat ?

oh dang, im using a modded .cat, i dont have backups of the originals unfortunately D:

could that be the issue?

oh dang, im using a modded .cat, i dont have backups of the originals unfortunately D:

could that be the issue?

I don't think so. I had that problem before , but it was in the early stage of the CTE. Where it coudln't recognize texture with wrong extensions (ie: .png texture with .dds extension). But this problem was solved in later versions. Which skin mod you are using ? (The one I used for testing was SG 2.0 )

There is a chance it's the file you are using. There is 2 things you can try.

1. Move the .cat file to a different folder and try again
  2. Check if you have this problem with other skin mod

Also can you upload you .cat file so I can take a look on it ?

could that be the issue?

I don't think so. I had that problem before , but it was in the early stage of the CTE. Where it coudln't recognize texture with wrong extensions (ie: .png texture with .dds extension). But this problem was solved in later versions. Which skin mod you are using ? (The one I used for testing was SG 2.0 )

There is a chance it's the file you are using. There is 2 things you can try.

1. Move the .cat file to a different folder and try again
  2. Check if you have this problem with other skin mod

Also can you upload you .cat file so I can take a look on it ?

I was using subtle nude, because it has just the nipple size i was after and was just looking to fit it more to my tastes, now im using underhair 4k if i'm not mistaken for katsuragi specifically

I've tried moving the file to another folder and still the same issue, all the other girls work just fine with no issues at all (and they're all using different skins too, some with goumou, some with subtle, etc), if it's any relevance, im using the beta modpack with a few custom skins for some girls (shiki and murakumo, for example)

i'll try out with sg 2.0 and post results, meanwhile, this is the file https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6yE7aRTyw69bjE0TjQ5ZmxwTkU (sorry, i couldn't upload the file itself for some reason lol) 

EDIT: it worked with sg 2.0!!! thank you very much for your help!!! 

• 3 weeks later...

This mod simply removes light beam censors. Ensure you backup your files before you overwrite them. Use 7-zip.

Each language requires its own mod.
For English: Replace \GameData\effect\com.cat with the com.cat file in folder E
For Japanese: Replace \GameData\effect\J\com.cat with the com.cat file in folder J
For Chinese: Replace \GameData\effect\C\com.cat with the com.cat file in folder C
For Korean: Replace \GameData\effect\K\com.cat with the com.cat file in folder K

5K Screenshots:

I was wondering if it is possible to only remove the lights covering the breasts, but to keep the light covering the nether region?

I realize a lot of the work on this game has probably stopped by now, but there were still a couple things I've been waiting on -- first and foremost, a braless version of the Petite Devil outfit. Any chance anybody knows if one of those has turned up anywhere?

Also, I'd like to be able to change the camera angle on Creative Finishers, but I have no idea how to use Cheat Engine and could use some pointers on that CE script that showed up for doing that a while back (or a straight-up mod to do this without CE would be great :) )

Finally, it'd be wonderful to be able to switch flat-chested character models to normal ones, but I've always seemed to be the only one asking for this, so I guess it's probably still not a thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, so the guys over at the http://senran-international.boards.net/thread/1668/estival-pc-modding-thread?page=2 are in the process of figuring out modding through cheat engine. One of the things they managed to do is a full nude mod. It's not exactly perfect since you need to trigger either a clothing break or a transformation for it to take effect, but other than that it works perfectly. It also works in the changing room if you switch the girl to underwear.

The problem is, since all of them seem to know exactly what they are doing, the process is not exactly explained for people that cannot good into cheat engine. So after about an hour of bumbling around with things I never used before I finally got it to work and thought I should do a step by step for other morons like me. Here goes:

1. Open the process in cheat engine.

2. Click on the memory view button.

3. Right click on the addressees and choose go to address, what you are searching for is        SKEstivalVersus.exe+E6DD8

4. Right click on the specific address and choose change register at this location

5. Put 4 in the EAX section

6. Enjoy!

attachicon.gifScreenshot_1.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_3.png

Or maybe you can try this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvddysfa3657gd8/SKEstivalVersus.CT?dl=0

I just learned to make script on CE, but I hope it will work.

How do you use this? I downloaded it now what?

I have the stem version, and I don't know how to  get this to work!

So, I'm having a bit of an issue.

I'm trying to apply the Protruding Nipples mod, but it doesn't seem to be replacing the Wooden Doll C2 texture. I try to apply that accessory and the wooden doll appears as normal.

I have replaced acce_head06_01.cat as the instructions said to.

Is there any reason it would fail to replace the texture?

EDIT: Never mind, I misunderstood how that mod worked. Issue resolved.

• 2 weeks later...

looks awesome. Awaiting texture ;)

EDIT: Archive IS broken. Both links. :(

2nd EDIT: My bad. :shy: 7-Zip is necessary. You should make this BOLD in your first post. :dodgy:

You can also use WinRAR. Worked for me, anyway.

idk I had to use 7zip as well, first time ever that win.rar didnt work actually. weird. wonder if it has to do with version of win.rar or something

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2017 at 6:36 PM, nekomimi10 said:

This mod simply removes light beam censors. Ensure you backup your files before you overwrite them. Use 7-zip.

Each language requires its own mod.

For English: Replace \GameData\effect\com.cat with the com.cat file in folder E

For Japanese: Replace \GameData\effect\J\com.cat with the com.cat file in folder J

For Chinese: Replace \GameData\effect\C\com.cat with the com.cat file in folder C

For Korean: Replace \GameData\effect\K\com.cat with the com.cat file in folder K

5K Screenshots:

SKEV Uncensored Mod.zip

I seem to have run into problems.. if I replace the files in the "Senran Kagura Estival Versus\GameData\effect" Folder nothing changes, and the normal censor is still in place .. i am using v. 1.6 is this allright ? 

• 3 weeks later...