Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Uncensored Mod

I've been following this thread with a lot of interest for a while now, but I lost the overview of what the current state really is. Could somebody kindly post a simple "how to"-style summary on what mods there are, where to get them, and how to install them properly? By my understanding, there should be two or three of them...

Much more, uncensor, nude textures, no bra, panty mods or removers, costume mods, some with pointy nipples, accessory mods, pointy nipples mod, size changing app etc. majority I got in the pack here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa8Ipa-ExBo&index=3&list=PL1XuNtA9eunZdI13FQx7VoCE6WpM45SXQ

Is there a mod that makes all of the cutscene clothing nude? By which I mean the default clothing and default swimsuits the characters use in story scenes, because it's quite annoying seeing the nipple accessories stick out of those.

First time you play some wear default costumes, after you complete the story once they will wear whatever you make them.

How do you get that wooden doll?

It's a DLC exclusive item. I've been shocked about that too. It comes with one of the outfit and accessoire packs on steam. It's almost like they knew what people would use it for and put it behind the pay wall.

I looked at the DLC shinobi pack.  This is all that's listed.

Petite Devil
Asuka's Bikini
Leo's Outfit
Camisole
Sexy General Outfit
Dengeki
Bubbles
Cropped Bangs
Ponytail Extension
Buns Extension
Regular Strand
Shinobi Scarf
Bright Band (S)
Battle Axe
Balloon
Black Bar

I looked at the DLC shinobi pack.  This is all that's listed.

Petite Devil

Asuka's Bikini

Leo's Outfit

Camisole

Sexy General Outfit

Dengeki

Bubbles

Cropped Bangs

Ponytail Extension

Buns Extension

Regular Strand

Shinobi Scarf

Bright Band (S)

Battle Axe

Balloon

Black Bar

If you are looking for the wooden doll, that's in the "Spray Pack" on steam.

*presses the "see all" button*  ... ... O_O;  Holy crap!  I had no idea there was so much DLC to this!

*off topic sry* Yes I got the game on the summer sale for 30 USD.... however ~82 USD for all the DLC lol, I stuck to just DLC that adds characters for now.

Wanted to give a thank you to all the modders and mod compiliers on here making life much easier for those of us just getting the game. Thank you!

So anyone know if there's a mod that has Softman Realistic SG2.0 nipples but an anime pussy instead.

Examples:

https://imgur.com/iM77WDp

https://imgur.com/gjPWEUF

https://imgur.com/0iMFCR5

https://imgur.com/UHwdV4F

I don't think so . If you know how do some texture editing you can do it pretty quickly with CTE (Cat texture Editor).

Gonna give it a shot later , but I don't promise anything.

Sooooo at some point in my months-long modding spree I apparently got stuck in a state where the girls' nipples poke through their clothes during the transformation sequence.

2hbtE31.png

I've definitely seen something like this come up, a long time ago, but I can't remember how to fix it. I've replaced the skin textures and all of the costumes, but the issue persists. Even if I restore the GameData\Model\Playable folder to its default unmodded state, the nipples still poke through, they just look like blank skin instead of nipple. I can't seem to find anyone else talking about how to resolve an issue like this, so I thought I'd ask directly. How do I keep these girls' nipples inside their clothes until the clothes come off? Thanks in advance for any help.

Sooooo at some point in my months-long modding spree I apparently got stuck in a state where the girls' nipples poke through their clothes during the transformation sequence.

I've definitely seen something like this come up, a long time ago, but I can't remember how to fix it. I've replaced the skin textures and all of the costumes, but the issue persists. Even if I restore the GameData\Model\Playable folder to its default unmodded state, the nipples still poke through, they just look like blank skin instead of nipple. I can't seem to find anyone else talking about how to resolve an issue like this, so I thought I'd ask directly. How do I keep these girls' nipples inside their clothes until the clothes come off? Thanks in advance for any help.

This is caused by a no-bra mod that makes nipples stick out. The only solution I know of is installing one that doesn't.

This is caused by a no-bra mod that makes nipples stick out. The only solution I know of is installing one that doesn't.

The other solution is installing protruding clothes mods.

This would be the most ideal solution, I think -- I'd love if all the girls had pokies all the time. Which clothes mods allow for this while still eliminating bras? All of the costume-pack mods have similar names as far as I've seen; it's hard to tell which of them are for which specific use cases.

Wait. This exists? If so then I need to get it ASAP.

This would be the most ideal solution, I think -- I'd love if all the girls had pokies all the time. Which clothes mods allow for this while still eliminating bras? All of the costume-pack mods have similar names as far as I've seen; it's hard to tell which of them are for which specific use cases.

Sorry was somewhat busy lately .

Here  you have it . Just use the Uniform folder inthe pack , The Hair and Hairless texture included are Unde_Hair I belive.

I had this problem with nipples overlapping the clothes after I put the Beta mod pack for some reason a long way back. So after figuring it out I just grabbed some of the files in that pack.

But the mod above can solve it for you as well.

Sorry was somewhat busy lately .

Here  you have it . Just use the Uniform folder inthe pack , The Hair and Hairless texture included are Unde_Hair I belive.

I had this problem with nipples overlapping the clothes after I put the Beta mod pack for some reason a long way back. So after figuring it out I just grabbed some of the files in that pack.

But the mod above can solve it for you as well.

Awesome, thanks for the link! :) Two questions, though -- it looks like for some reason when I use this the nipples are still juuuuust barely poking through.

N8YSfj2.png

I have been messing around with Body Scales; could this be a possible reason for that? And also, have versions of the FreeCos and Ninja costumes been posted that account for pointy nipples yet?

Seconding the freecos/ninja question; unfortunately, this mod isn't very useful to me as I don't use any of the uniforms as transformation costumes.

You have a point.

For me fortunately all clothes(not just uniform) just fit perfect with protruding nipples. But i'm not sure what mod I have used for it .

Also I don't use any Boobs Scaling mod.

Seconding the freecos/ninja question; unfortunately, this mod isn't very useful to me as I don't use any of the uniforms as transformation costumes.

You have a point.

For me fortunately all clothes(not just uniform) just fit perfect with protruding nipples. But i'm not sure what mod I have used for it .

Also I don't use any Boobs Scaling mod.

At the risk of being a huge pain could you upload your costume folder? I have downloaded several different no-bra mods and have seen non of the non-uniform ones yield pointed nipples. Or do  you know where you got all your mods, i can work through a list if i have to haha. Tried to figure out how the nipple mod was done looking at the cat files but i must admit i am out of my depths here. Thought it was a simple image edit that would be easy to pick out by comparing to other non-modded cat files but i found nothing sadly.