Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Uncensored Mod

The game has updated. does anyone know if this ruins some of the nude mods we have?

No, the nude modded files are the same as previous versions. Since 1.02 for sure, but I think are never changed.

Didn't check the post in a long time,what's the best uncensor mod right now? 

Also is there a bandage remover/replace mod like there was in Shinovi versus?

The best uncensor depends on your tastes.

There are Uncensor that just removes the light bars other that put new textures (2K , 4K , 8K ) Mods that put pubic hair and so ON.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skin Softman Realistic Protrusion Compatible  SG1.0 & SG2.0SG1.0  SG2.0  links updated

Preview SG2.0 updated

post-1055840-0-86264400-1492625327_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-72944100-1492625336_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-45533800-1492625345_thumb.png

Preview SG1.0 updated

post-1055840-0-34924000-1492625300_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-38526900-1492625310_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-29897200-1492625319_thumb.png

Diferences SG1.0 and SG2.0 = SG1.0 has more visible light slashes on skin

Brown Skin + Bukkake (4k) - Brown Skin  Brown+Bukkake link updated

• Bukkake only included in Brown+Bukkake

Preview 

light.dotup.org432678.jpglight.dotup.org432679.jpglight.dotup.org432680.jpg

Pubic Hair Pubic Hair

No bra - Here by MausKlan

Perky Nipples No bra- Here

• Not all bra/pantie's are removed (Mainly the heroines ones).

Remove Light beam censorship - Decensor  by nekomimi10

Protuding nipples v1.3 (accessory) : Nipples

01ud2ph.jpg0B6PHAN.jpg6FCjO3f.jpg← 1.03 update

Protuding Nipples Accessory Author Words :

01 - アクセ乳首1.1アップしました

乳首のくぼみ書き直して明るすぎた気がした乳首色調整してますが

特に色に関してはもうどれが正解とか無いので前のも残しておきます、好きな方使ってください

今回は焔ちゃんのアクセ位置参考画像もあります

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

02 - とりあえずピンクにはなってるはず

ただ私の目が悪いせいかアクセの設定になにかあるのか乳輪との色があってない気がする

テクスチャは>>830氏の滑らか肌使わせていただいてます

展開ファイルとPSDファイル同梱したの上げましたので調整できるぞって方誰かお願いします

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

03 - アクセ乳首1.3アップロードしました

乳首のくぼみ少し強調してます

あと乳首アクセサリー設定の参考画像集(未来、転身前両備、大道寺、呂布、関羽除く)を付けましたので参考にしてください

04 - アクセ乳首専用テクスチャ(他にもコミコミ)アップしました 

アクセ乳首がズレたときに下に描かれてる乳首が見え複乳みたいに見えてたりしてたので 

乳首テクスチャを乳輪だけにすることによってズレの違和感を減らしてます 

また、ベースは「滑らか肌」のテクスチャをお借りしてますが 

スジになってたり焔がスク水日焼けになったり私の趣味が入っていろいろ変えてます 

詳しくはファイル内のreadmeを読んで下さい 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Source01|Source02|Source03|Source04

Installing Protuding Nipples acessory.

• Download the file
  • Extract the .zip file アクセ乳首調整中1.3
  • It will give you d3d714dd23814ef4adc0a5ae865fd803.png, the file we want is acce_head06_01.cat 
  • Copy this file and paste it in "...\Senran Kagura Estival Versus\GameData\Model\Acc"
  • Now it should have changed the Wooden Doll C2 texture in game.
  • Now at the game, go to Dressing Room and choose the girl you want to add the nipples.
  • Go to accessory and select Wooden Doll c2
  • At first it will look like this post-1055840-0-11174800-1492723372_thumb.png
  • So we put it in the correct place post-1055840-0-58938700-1492723375_thumb.png
  • After we're done with all the values post-1055840-0-98867200-1492723376_thumb.png

• Note :  The .zip file will have samples and placement values for all shinobis.

More info:

• If you want to change the nipple color you will need SKEV_cat_ana  and  batch for easy use . After you put the files simply drang and drop acce_head06_01.cat in SKEV_cat_extract and it will extract the files for you, and the same to repack it , drag and drop in the SKEV_cat_pack(Back up acce_head06_01.cat otherwise the repack will overwrite it)
  • You may need GIMP 2.0 with dds plugin to edit the image files.

• Placement locations post-1055840-0-58655800-1492720103_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-45993700-1492720105_thumb.png the form is up to you
  • Placement sample values for All girls are included in the .zip except for Daidoji,Lu Bu,Guan Yu Click to download, Also included in the Modified Smooth Skin

Smooth Skin - Original Modified

• Smooth Skin - works great with Accessory Nipples
  • Modified - Is a modified version of the smooth skin by the same creator of the acessory nipples. It changed the areola area to match more precisely the nipple location.

Samples with Accessory Nipples

1Lxhwkk.jpg8dzrijY.jpg

This Post Updates:

• No bra and no bra perky nipples added
  • Edited names to make it's clear SG1.0 & SG2.0 is only compatible with protusion. thnks for "tomoya102599"
  • Remove Light beam censorship added
  • Protuding Nipples accessory added
  • Protuding nipples accessory updated to v 1,3
  • Corrected Dead Links for SG1.0,SG2.0 and Brownskin+bukkake
  • Smooth Skin + Smooth Skin Modified added
  • Made some changes in the post in a try to make it easier to understand.

All Password should be - kagura

I made more detailed topic with more mods HERE, check it !!

Notes : It wasn't me who made these mod nor do I know the name of the guy who did. If it's you or you know who did it let me know so I can put his/her name in credits when I use or post this mod.

English is not my native language, so there might be some spelling errors here and there. I ask you to don't mind them.

There are Uncensor that just removes the light bars other that put new textures (2K , 4K , 8K ) Mods that put some hair down there and so ON.

I'm Using 8K with nipple protrusion +some other mods myself (No Bra, Modified clothes).

Skin softman realistic with protrusion - Here

Preview

Brown Skin + Bukkake (4k) - Here (for Normal) and Here (for Bukkake)

Preview

Edit 01 :

No bra -1st break stage ? - No bra (frantic?)

No panties- Panties

• Since I lost the original link to these files I used "Andi Rain" Mediafire links

Password = kagura

Notes : It wasn't me who made this mod nor do I know the name of the guy who did. If it's you or you know who did it let me know so I can put his/her name in credits when I use or post this mod.

What is the mod for protruding nipples?

There are Uncensor that just removes the light bars other that put new textures (2K , 4K , 8K ) Mods that put some hair down there and so ON.

I'm Using 8K with nipple protrusion +some other mods myself (No Bra, Modified clothes).

Skin softman realistic with protrusion - Here

Preview

Brown Skin + Bukkake (4k) - Here (for Normal) and Here (for Bukkake)

Preview

Edit 01 :

No bra -1st break stage ? - No bra (frantic?)

No panties- Panties

• Since I lost the original link to these files I used "Andi Rain" Mediafire links

Password = kagura

Notes : It wasn't me who made this mod nor do I know the name of the guy who did. If it's you or you know who did it let me know so I can put his/her name in credits when I use or post this mod.

Same here, just looking a mod to do the protruding nipples and stick with softman1.2 textures.

Same here, just looking a mod to do the protruding nipples and stick with softman1.2 textures.

All of these Skin Mods have protuding nipples but they don't appear to be protruding in the Dressing Room. For a fast way to check if they are protuding or not , go to "Kagura Millenium Festival" and chose one 'shinobi' that show a screen with angle (ex Yumi) press start and wait for the camera to change. If you use other skin mods after you put one of the above . It may (and will) overwrite the file with protrusion on it.

Ex: post-1055840-0-95094200-1492048204_thumb.png

All of these Skin Mods have protuding nipples but they don't appear to be protruding in the Dressing Room. For a fast way to check if they are protuding or not , go to "Kagura Millenium Festival" and chose one 'shinobi' that show a screen with angle (ex Yumi) press start and wait for the camera to change. If you use other skin mods after you put one of the above . It may (and will) overwrite the file with protrusion on it.

Ex: attachicon.gifScreenshot_1.png

So those nipple protrusions would be in files like pl00_00_H and pl00_00_L?

Ex: attachicon.gifScreenshot_1.png

It does not work for me.

post-850347-0-57420700-1492053336_thumb.jpg

It seems the nude/uncensored mods are just compatible with protruding nipples. They themselves don't do it.

Right now modders seem to be making those nipples by modifying the costome files located in Senran Kagura Estival Versus\GameData\Model\Costume

So it is quite time consuming. But some progress has been made by contributors on the Japanese forum.

Backup link: *Post #210 by Kunoichi11

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75413-senran-kagura-estival-versus-pc-hex-editingbody-and-making-thing-invisible/page-11 

That link seems have been uploaded yesterday, and just expired? then, I think it was only a test for something.

Oh, I see. Thanks

I got it. It's the newest version of the Smooth Skin texture. I'm using it, works fine, and it's quite good. Ignore the filesize, the archive was heavily compressed.

Thank you very much!

what mod makes the shiney disappear when you transform?

Man . . . Did you even check the first page ? Here by the way

Hello, I buy the game today and I would like to know what files to take for the uncensored mod for the version 1.05 of the game

I believe all Mods are compatible with version 1.05

A japanese guy is trying to make a better looking nipple with acessories.

ji6halO.jpgu3xZY5t.jpg

But it appears to be very tricky because it need different positions and color for each character.

His Words

一度あきらめたアクセサリをテクスチャ変更で乳首にする方法を再チャレンジしますが 

形になりそうな光が見えてきたので途中報告 

戦闘中も目立つ位置ずれもなく、わりといけるんじゃないかと思ったのでこのまま納得できるまでやってみようかと 
テクスチャ修正やらアクセ位置の調整やらまだまだやることはあるけどとりあえず今日はもう寝る 

アクセなんで当然服は貫通するし、各キャラごとにアクセ位置の修正が必要だしめんどくさい代物ですがね

Let's wish him the best of luck.

Source

Can someone download this mod for me please? I can't access axfc.net for some reason... Thanks in advance.

Hi !

I use this mods and the game crash at the last mission of special mission.

I try some overs mods but it's the same.

If i use original file the game don't crash.

Teste on update 1.0 to 1.05

Does anyone have this probleme and there is a solution ?

how do you get the Brown Skin + Bukkake (4k) to work?

After you downloaded the Tanned+Bukkake and extracted the file you will get 3 folders and one imagem (face sample)

a7594c86bf8745ad810023740e842c02.png

Meaning respectively :

1. Bukkake 4K (ぶっかけ4K) = Whiteskin+bukkake 
  2. Bukkake 4K brown skin (ぶっかけ4K褐色肌) = Tanned+bukkake  (you want this)
  3. Bukkake Material (ぶっかけ素材) If you want to manually mod the skins for different materials. 

Copy the files from the second folder and drop in you Playable folder in Model.

"...Senran Kagura Estival Versus\GameData\Model\Playable"

See if it works , that's what worked for me btw.

9ad4bd7b5c5e41c2ab227fef020538fc.png

Hello everyone!

Is anyone here familiar with .dds file compression? I've been mixing/editing some of the 4k body textures from the mods already out there to make every girl look somewhat unique. The problem is, I can only make the .dds files as small as 8MB with DXT1 compression (using GIMP with dds plug-in btw). Does anyone know how the original modders managed to compress those textures to less than 4MB, while maintaining the image quality?

Thanks in advance!