Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Hex editing(Body, and making thing invisible)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 5:40 AM, Algosobremierda said:

I was curious if it was possible to remove Katsuragi's boots. I have tried finding a method of doing so, and the only one I read of left nubs at the bottoms of her legs. If anyone has managed this, could he/she post a tutorial or download link? Thank you. 

I too look for method of have Kat feet. Sad not available.

Only idea I have but no skill or knowledge to make or test. Maybe if able to replace accessory with foot model in similar way to nipple mod but to attach on Kat feet part. Maybe need 2 accessory slot because of L and R feet both can have different attach and appear different.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2019 at 5:33 PM, p3r50nX said:

RIP this guy and me since we both have the same problem and I can't seem to find a solution in these old threads lol. Serves me right for waiting for so long to play this game. 

I just figured out what the issue was with this. It seems there are a few different type of no bra mods. Some that just hide the bra and some that hide the bra AND as a "peak" in the general area of the nipple. The problem is this peak actually pops through the clothes. The end result is what you are seeing. If you want to get a better look at what's going on, go into the diorama and place the camera to the side of a one of the characters, looking across her boobs. If you switch between the costume destruction states you'll see the little nipple peak show up. It also appears that the torn shreds of costume seem closer to the skin but I can't verify that. 

I assume the reason you don't see the pokey nipples in game is that it uses the "L" version of the asset which likely stands for low detail. The transformations, cutscenes and dressing room all use the "H" or high detail versions of the costumes. 

If you want to fix it, go here: 

and find the link to the mediafire modlist. Then fin the no_bura mods and start there. I think I found 3 or 4 that weren't pointy.  

• 2 months later...
On 3/26/2017 at 10:17 AM, whocares8128 said:

I've finished testing the school swimsuit, and have confirmed that it works in every case (dressing room, battle, frantic, transformation).  With this, you should never see a bra while wearing the school swimsuit (nor sandals for that matter).  Paired with a mod to remove panties which works off the method described here, you should never see panties either (Who wears underwear under a swimsuit?).

BralessSchoolSwimsuit.7z 2.64 MB · 516 downloads

Could you go into a little more detail on how you removed the lingerie nipple covers and bras? I have a mod that removed all of the panties from all the lingerie, but not the bras. I've read people say that the bra must be done per costume, but is it also possible that you could just make 1 set of lingerie totally invisible? That way if you wanted you could still dress her up, but 1 outfit would just be invisible so she would be nude.

I followed your guide a bit and can confirm that it's definitely not consistent among costumes. I began modifying the Bubbly One-Piece (08_00_H) and was actually able to create a version without the skirt and just the panties, skirt no panties, and no skirt or panties. I still wasn't able to get rid of the band-aid nipple covers though, even after going through the values 1 by 1 (some of them didn't appear to modify anything).

I downloaded Cat Texture Editor and noticed that Costume > Bura contains textures for all the types of lingerie bras (aka the ones under all the outfits once they begin to break). So perhaps it would be possible to delete the bandages for a set of lingerie?

20190510184513_1.jpg

20190510184751_1.jpg

20190510185018_1.jpg

Edit: So I went through 1 by 1 again, and found the values that will erase the textures from the nipple covers, and another value that actually makes them invisible, but also makes a big weird hole on her titty.

20190510192939_1.jpg

• 1 month later...

I think  i need a bit help:

I am trying some experiment on Ryoki's dress, to remove the top (like i did for Yuyaki's bikini in BRN), i begun to better understand the structure of a part  in the cat file:

00 (Texture layer) 60 (? Shared between most outfits.) XX (The number of the part in the .cat, changing it causes crashes) XX (The outfit number, 40 for Ryoki's outfit. Has nothing to do with the file's name, as Ryoki's outfit is 21_00X.cat) XX (The Hex name of the model, it's the Hex of the gp0XX) X0 (Visibility) and 00 (? Tests gave no results.).

So 00 60 XX XX XX X0 00.

So i am to the final phase, where i should "unify" the nude models, (I mean "renaming their model Hex names to the one of the Nude outfit so they're the same not depending of the break stage") but can't achieve because each time it ends up in noodles. It makes no sense, as the 3 versions are somewhat "complementary". How am i supposed to apply the nude model to the intact stage without it turning into noodles for outfits as closed as Ryoki's one, or even Ika's (The ones what are the less revealing)...?

Edit: Gave up. Discovered that, as the upper body part is alone and serve for both big and small busts, trying to replace it's model which is "invariable" by the big variation of the nude model just whack the physics themselves. The original project would require the creation of a copy of the  concerned poly and code both its physics and the originals, which is currently above our ways. No discovered workaround, will try with Ryobi's outfit which looks similar, while allowing me, in theory, to do nearly what i am trying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/25/2017 at 11:27 PM, DunDunDunmer said:

I think that's "Under hair" (アンダーヘア) https://www.axfc.net/u/3790486.zip

It was a real wrench choosing between that one and the "everyone has different nipples" mod but I came down on the side of that one in the end. 

There's even a shaved version for everyone in v2 so if you think one of the girls would shave you can swap that version in. 

Edit: Password is kagura

资源已失效!求补!

• 9 months later...
On 4/6/2017 at 6:10 AM, MausKlan said:

This is the no-bra mod for the FreeCos folder. I am not able to fully remove bra from Kunoichi outfit, Pit Girl, Sexy General and both Noraku's hoods because of their meshes' features again. I had a trouble to modify anything with Petite (little) Devil, Yuyaki's outfit, Yoma General and True Kagura's Skirt so they're not included.

post-1844634-0-06008700-1491472937_thumb.pngpost-1844634-0-42096400-1491472955_thumb.pngpost-1844634-0-92428200-1491472991_thumb.pngpost-1844634-0-12826800-1491473011_thumb.png

And just for remind. Thers's no-bra mods for Uniforms and Ninja outfits.

P.S. Trying to wear the Renka's Bikini (color 5) can be a surprise ;)

Thanks for waiting.

i have the no panties mod and it works but i downloaded this no bra mod but the bra is still there but the panties are gone what to do to get rid of the bra?

• 5 months later...
On 11/11/2020 at 8:43 AM, jehuty112 said:

I also want to get it so Mirai and Murasaki are wearing the shorter versions of their transfromed outfits if possible.

Well, you don't need to hex edit for this. In "Costume\Ninja" the files 08_XX_X are Mirai's and 08a_XX_X are the shortened dresses. The same is true of Murasaki's dress 16_XX_X.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm betting this thread is super dead, but I thought I'd ask anyways...

I've got my EV game modded the way I want:

1. Uncensored

2. Nude Textures

3. No Panties (at all times)

4. No Bra

However, I am still seeing the Crimson Squad with Bras in the main menu (Festival Story Mode Menu). All other characters are showing full nude, except for these five girls. When I check in the dressing room, or play with these characters, they are completely nude the way the mods should work.

I'm thinking that there is a texture or mesh specifically for these bras...or maybe swimsuit tops would be more accurate. I know that in this game it's damn near impossible to allow Swimsuits while going for full nudity. BUT...I don't want to see those tops in the main menu. Is there a Hex Edit I can make to accomplish this??

For a bit of background, I had to copy my SK Burst Re:Newal "Models" folder to this game in order to accomplish this level of nudity. I know the same girls are available in Burst Re:Newal, so I'm guessing it's a new file for EV. 

I don't expect much action here, but any guidance would be really appreciated. I tried to attach some screenshots to demonstrate what I mean, but I don't have them uploaded anywhere right now.

2 hours ago, Blaze4Daze20 said:

However, I am still seeing the Crimson Squad with Bras in the main menu (Festival Story Mode Menu). All other characters are showing full nude, except for these five girls. When I check in the dressing room, or play with these characters, they are completely nude the way the mods should work.

I'm thinking that there is a texture or mesh specifically for these bras...or maybe swimsuit tops would be more accurate. I know that in this game it's damn near impossible to allow Swimsuits while going for full nudity. BUT...I don't want to see those tops in the main menu. Is there a Hex Edit I can make to accomplish this??

All girls on Main menu will use their "default favorite" clothing.
If that underwear is not modded/invisible it will be show.
If you don't have that modded underwear instead of trying really hard to do it with hex editing you can simply make a copy of a know invisible underwear and rename it to the same name as the underwear you want to be invisible.

IE: Let's say Asuka ID is 01...
In the underwear folder her favorite underwear will be something like 01_00_00.
And the underwear you want to use is for let's say Hibari with ID 04 and underwear something like 04_00_00.

So what you will do is make o copy of Asuka underwear "01_00_00" and rename it to 04_00_00.
Them just overwrite it and yay, it's done.

PS: These ID's are just example:
Check summary posts for girls ID (and possible clothing) . // Girls Ids are almost the same in all senran games. // Clothing might be slightly different.

7 hours ago, The Butler said:

All girls on Main menu will use their "default favorite" clothing.
If that underwear is not modded/invisible it will be show.
If you don't have that modded underwear instead of trying really hard to do it with hex editing you can simply make a copy of a know invisible underwear and rename it to the same name as the underwear you want to be invisible.

IE: Let's say Asuka ID is 01...
In the underwear folder her favorite underwear will be something like 01_00_00.
And the underwear you want to use is for let's say Hibari with ID 04 and underwear something like 04_00_00.

So what you will do is make o copy of Asuka underwear "01_00_00" and rename it to 04_00_00.
Them just overwrite it and yay, it's done.

PS: These ID's are just example:
Check summary posts for girls ID (and possible clothing) . // Girls Ids are almost the same in all senran games. // Clothing might be slightly different.

Thanks for the tip. I tried it out with no change :(

I finally got some pics uploaded so show what I mean...

https://www.dropbox.com/home/SKEV?preview=SKEV+1.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/home/SKEV?preview=SKEV+2.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/home/SKEV?preview=SKEV+Homura.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/home/SKEV?preview=SKEV+Homura+2.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/home/SKEV?preview=SKEV+Homura+3.jpg

Here are a couple more from today that show Swimsuit costumes will show all clothes in game, but they are completely different from what we see in the main menu. I did not add any Swimsuit texture mods to change up how they look:

https://www.dropbox.com/home/SKEV?preview=SKEV+Homura+Swimsuit.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/home/SKEV?preview=SKEV+Mirai+Swimsuit.jpg

This is literally the only thing left for me to mod before I feel 100% satisfied. I think I read somewhere that the Crimson girls worked differently in this game, so it's possible that the solution is not out there. I do not have the "know how" to identify the files in order to adjust the Hex data. I'm not scared to do it, just need a willing mentor, I guess.

Any help is very much appreciated, but I understand if this is not possible. Does anyone have screenshots that show the Crimson Squad girls completely nude in the menu screen?? That would at least show me it's possible.

5 hours ago, Blaze4Daze20 said:

Thanks for the tip. I tried it out with no change :(

I finally got some pics uploaded so show what I mean...

https://www.dropbox.com/home/SKEV?preview=SKEV+1.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/home/SKEV?preview=SKEV+2.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/home/SKEV?preview=SKEV+Homura.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/home/SKEV?preview=SKEV+Homura+2.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/home/SKEV?preview=SKEV+Homura+3.jpg

Here are a couple more from today that show Swimsuit costumes will show all clothes in game, but they are completely different from what we see in the main menu. I did not add any Swimsuit texture mods to change up how they look:

https://www.dropbox.com/home/SKEV?preview=SKEV+Homura+Swimsuit.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/home/SKEV?preview=SKEV+Mirai+Swimsuit.jpg

This is literally the only thing left for me to mod before I feel 100% satisfied. I think I read somewhere that the Crimson girls worked differently in this game, so it's possible that the solution is not out there. I do not have the "know how" to identify the files in order to adjust the Hex data. I'm not scared to do it, just need a willing mentor, I guess.

Any help is very much appreciated, but I understand if this is not possible. Does anyone have screenshots that show the Crimson Squad girls completely nude in the menu screen?? That would at least show me it's possible.

I can't see any links as they're directly linked to your accound.
Give a public link or attach the directly to the post.

27 minutes ago, The Butler said:

I can't see any links as they're directly linked to your accound.
Give a public link or attach the directly to the post.

Sorry, new here...

didn't see the attach section last time

All files are attached in order:

SKEV Main Menu 1 - Shows Crimson Squad Girls with Swimsuit tops

SKEV Main Menu 2 - Shows Crimson Squad Girls with Swimsuit tops; good look at Mirai + Haruka for comparison later

SKEV Homura         - Shows default Uniform is invisible; It's clear the no bra + panties works

SKEV Homura 2      - Shows default Ninja outfit is not invisible (The way i like it). No Bra + Panties confirmed during game play

SKEV Homura 3      - Shows lingerie is invisible

SKEV Homura Swimsuit - Shows Homura's default swimsuit. This is different than the tape/bandages seen in the main menu

SKEV Mirai Swimsuit      - Shows Mirai's default one piece swimsuit. It's totally different from the main menu (using no eye patch also)

I'm pretty sure there is a specific mesh or texture that is being used on the main menu...I just can't figure it out tho.

Hope this clears up my question

SKEV Main Menu1.jpg

SKEV Main Menu 2.jpg

SKEV Homura.jpg

SKEV Homura 2.jpg

SKEV Homura 3.jpg

SKEV Homura Swimsuit.jpg

SKEV Mirai Swimsuit.jpg

1 hour ago, Blaze4Daze20 said:

Sorry, new here...

didn't see the attach section last time

All files are attached in order:

SKEV Main Menu 1 - Shows Crimson Squad Girls with Swimsuit tops

SKEV Main Menu 2 - Shows Crimson Squad Girls with Swimsuit tops; good look at Mirai + Haruka for comparison later

SKEV Homura         - Shows default Uniform is invisible; It's clear the no bra + panties works

SKEV Homura 2      - Shows default Ninja outfit is not invisible (The way i like it). No Bra + Panties confirmed during game play

SKEV Homura 3      - Shows lingerie is invisible

SKEV Homura Swimsuit - Shows Homura's default swimsuit. This is different than the tape/bandages seen in the main menu

SKEV Mirai Swimsuit      - Shows Mirai's default one piece swimsuit. It's totally different from the main menu (using no eye patch also)

I'm pretty sure there is a specific mesh or texture that is being used on the main menu...I just can't figure it out tho.

Hope this clears up my question

It's exactly as I said before.
Their default favorite top aren't invisible(modded). Just search for it and replace the file with a know invisible bra.
Just because it's named like "Swinsuit Mirai" doesn't make it their default underwear.
Since it's the Bra that are showing, search for them in "Swim" folder or something like that.

20 hours ago, The Butler said:

It's exactly as I said before.
Their default favorite top aren't invisible(modded). Just search for it and replace the file with a know invisible bra.
Just because it's named like "Swinsuit Mirai" doesn't make it their default underwear.
Since it's the Bra that are showing, search for them in "Swim" folder or something like that.

Thanks for the tip....

I still can't find the exact files, but I did a bit of testing and managed to confirm that the files I need are buried somewhere in the Bura folder. The good and bad is that the files I copied in only go from 00_00 to 00_09. According to my Character ID chart, this should've affected every single one of those girls...but Homura didn't see any change.

EIther way, I think I'm on the right track now...just need to find the right files and figure out exactly how to make those textures "invisible"

Might have to do as you said and test out how copying + renaming the 00_00 (still working and showing full nudes) to see if it updates the textures.

Also attached my Character/Outfit ID .txt file. Pulled values from the PBS mod summary, but I'm hoping the values are all the same. Main thing that I saw changed was that Swimsuits in PBS were merged in with the FreeCOS stuff.

SKEV Menu Update 1.jpg

SK PBS IDs.txt

4 minutes ago, Blaze4Daze20 said:

Thanks for the tip....

I still can't find the exact files, but I did a bit of testing and managed to confirm that the files I need are buried somewhere in the Bura folder. The good and bad is that the files I copied in only go from 00_00 to 00_09. According to my Character ID chart, this should've affected every single one of those girls...but Homura didn't see any change.

EIther way, I think I'm on the right track now...just need to find the right files and figure out exactly how to make those textures "invisible"

Might have to do as you said and test out how copying + renaming the 00_00 (still working and showing full nudes) to see if it updates the textures.

Also attached my Character/Outfit ID .txt file. Pulled values from the PBS mod summary, but I'm hoping the values are all the same. Main thing that I saw changed was that Swimsuits in PBS were merged in with the FreeCOS stuff.

Making clothes invisible is only possible trough hex editing.
As for the Clothing ID you're searching.
I don't remember the folder structure of the game but the ID you're searching for is 05 as it's for homura. and remember that file name will have 3/2 identifiers....

IE:
00_00_00
or

00_00

00 = Clothing ID

00 = Character ID (Might or might no appear)

00 = Color

So let's assume you might be looking for is 05_0x

1 hour ago, The Butler said:

Making clothes invisible is only possible trough hex editing.
As for the Clothing ID you're searching.
I don't remember the folder structure of the game but the ID you're searching for is 05 as it's for homura. and remember that file name will have 3/2 identifiers....

IE:
00_00_00
or

00_00

00 = Clothing ID

00 = Character ID (Might or might no appear)

00 = Color

So let's assume you might be looking for is 05_0x

So I made some progress...but broke my Invisible Uniforms 

I think last time I fixed the Uniforms by copying my SKBR Uniforms folder into the EV Uniforms.

Turns out I had a bad file in my Swim folder...had to revert back and reapply a mod

TL;DR - Fixed the Crimson girls in the main menu...they show completely nude, but my Invisible uniforms broke and might be easily fixable.

This is fun...I didn't get any work dont today lololol

I DID IT!!!!

Exactly as I thought...Copying my SKBR Uniforms files into the SKEV Uniform folder (with overwrite) got the Uniforms to be invisible.

Pretty sure that the Ninja outfits will have nipples poking out of them, but that's only on the transformation cutscene. I usually skip those to speed through battles.

Thanks for all the help. If anyone is looking for this bundle of Mods, I can pack + compress my game files and upload here. Hoping I can do a "1 Mod to Nude them ALL" type of thing.

I'll probably be hanging out here more since the community is so...driven.

Thanks @The Butler for pointing me in the right direction.

• 2 weeks later...