[mod] Dark World - Beyond Heresy

Aliris

On 8/1/2019 at 12:57 PM, Aranil said:

Lilithunism Papacy have no Desicion to create.  Checked all menus. Very sad that there's no Lilith Crusades... At the same time, sometimes someone unknown annonces Crusade agains Lilithian faith, and later it dissapears. image.png.2577391df96221d53691d7b158b760b9.pngimage.png.949812243574202125e941d670582dd3.png

You create the papacy by decision. You need to conquer Rome.

18 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

You create the papacy by decision. You need to conquer Rome.

I think i understood the problem. I played Randomly generated World. That's how Rome province looks like, not same as in vanilla map. Rome here is castle.

прозвища.jpg

Not sure if this mod is still being worked upon. But I'll throw here some bugs I've found.

1.vanilla decision to hire female priestess is locked behind matriarchal feature. But since non of your 3 religions have it, we are stuck with hiring guys which aren't allowed to hold temples and are de facto useless to us. This can be problem for nomads/tribals without barony vassals.

Soultion: Make copy of "employ_priestess" decision from vanilla file "employment_decisions" and alter it for your religions only.

2.Christian Pilgrimages are broken. Decision leads to event "SoA.5000" in "pilgrim_event" file and needs one of vanilla religion to decide your destination. Since yours are not on the list, chain freeze and we are stuck in permanent "busy feasting or traveling".

Solution:?...Make another high priority decision that appear for people with your religion and "preparing_pilgrimage" flag. Like "Continue journey". Not super smooth, but less demanding than MTTH and more compatible than rewriting vanilla file.

Fix for player: open console and write "event SoA.5008" to unstuck finally move.

Again problems with Lilith religion. Waited for event with Cathedral 100+ years sinse become leader of Lilith society (+Theology focus). Started it through console, and become Sunni heretic. Now i have all saint places and again can't do my religion Official. And what is that Traits on screen shot i need to create Title???? Plus i can't Appoint Court Imams at all since i openly become heretic Khadimist. In Intrigue menu i have no religion desicions, even after console started event (cathedral of Lilith).

What should i do do make Lilith religon as official. My brain ready to blow... 

UPD! Just for the sake of checking... Returned to Suuni faith to launch again event with Cathedral, and it's broken totally, cause i don't become heretic. Idk what with this mod wrong. Btw Lilith messages about Cathedral didn't appeared at all during all game, even after forced event start.

UPD 2! At start my character was Kitsune with 9 tails, later become full blooded demon. Maybe something broken, when personality changed?

image.png.81d73524aee3c08af2ab59add37e1d82.png

6 hours ago, Aranil said:

Again problems with Lilith religion. Waited for event with Cathedral 100+ years sinse become leader of Lilith society (+Theology focus). Started it through console, and become Sunni heretic. Now i have all saint places and again can't do my religion Official. And what is that Traits on screen shot i need to create Title???? Plus i can't Appoint Court Imams at all since i openly become heretic Khadimist. In Intrigue menu i have no religion desicions, even after console started event (cathedral of Lilith).

What should i do do make Lilith religon as official. My brain ready to blow... 

UPD! Just for the sake of checking... Returned to Suuni faith to launch again event with Cathedral, and it's broken totally, cause i don't become heretic. Idk what with this mod wrong. Btw Lilith messages about Cathedral didn't appeared at all during all game, even after forced event start.

UPD 2! At start my character was Kitsune with 9 tails, later become full blooded demon. Maybe something broken, when personality changed?

Your mod is outdated. Delete Heresy files and download latest one

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2019 at 7:46 PM, MagnaSonic3000 said:

How does the Lillith event kick up? I swapped my religion to Catholic to see if fire off, but it never did. I even switched my ruler to theology but I've yet to see it.

Been a while since I did it, but I think that it may require you to have one of the demon or half demon traits. You may also need high piety and prestige.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my alterations for Lilitu and Orthlili. I added to the Sainthood events Lilitu and Orthlili to make them able to get sainthood bloodlines. It follows the same procedure and requirements for sainthood that Catholics and Orthodox characters get.

Papal succession does work as does the cardinal election screen. What doesn't work is the appoint bishops since Papal Succession locks all titles to Agnatic. I haven't found a work around for this little problem just yet. When I do I will fix it.

I'll work on getting the baptism events to work with Lilitu and Orthlili when I get a chance.

If there is anything not working please let me know and I will work to get it working. Thank you and enjoy.

DWF Beyond Heresy Alterations v1.zip

Okay, I did get the appoint successor to actually work now. If you have a lot of landless females in your court you will be able to nominate them to be bishops. Also, all Bishoprics are now set to Enatic Investiture. You do need to have Free Investiture turned on in order to do the appointments. The final piece de resistance is that you can have anti-popes set up as well. You get the full Catholic experience with Lilitu.

Please let me know of any bugs or not working features Also please let me know if the sainthood events work. :)

Thank y'all

DWF BH Alterations v2.zip

I'm likely very late to the party on that, but I've just found out the abrahamic lilithanist heresies don't get exported to EUIV once you convert your save file.

Even the pagan version doesn't, but it doesn't really matter because in that case the biggest change is simply who's in charge in a pantheon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived