Thinking about that too, there should be a way to reset the quest/quest stages using console?

Edit: Althstai says no, no way to reset it.

Save Game files are the key. You keep the saves from various points so you can try the other branches out by going back and making different choices or to repeat scenes from your favorite choices.

This is the best questline mod with sexual content. I hope that he finishes it, i'm waiting for a looooong time for this. Do you know any date for update?

It will be quite soon, as Ashtai sked for debugging testers, today!

Sweet, really looking forward to progress on this mod it is one the very few mature mods out there, it will be great to see more content

• 2 weeks later...

the animations from this mod are amazing, kudos, would love to see more from the author to add them to sexlab.

too bad that probably wont pan out

Actually if you look at the comments on the support site for this mod you'll see that Ashal has been there and negotiated to do exactly that.

the animations from this mod are amazing, kudos, would love to see more from the author to add them to sexlab.

Actually if you look at the comments on the support site for this mod you'll see that Ashal has been there and negotiated to do exactly that.

GASSSSSP, exciting! that's really great news

GASSSSSP, exciting! that's really great news

Nope, the exciting news is that there will be an update to this mod *pseudo promised for this month.

You DO have the URL for that site right?

* Developer promises are often not worth the binary bits used to build them but still it means progress.

My animations aren't working at all I got up to the prison rape part I got her to tell me where the hideout is then put her back in to get raped story is nice but would be better if my animation worked. Downloaded sex is data pack. I'm using latest version. Fnis is loading all animations also have newest skse

My animations aren't working at all I got up to the prison rape part I got her to tell me where the hideout is then put her back in to get raped story is nice but would be better if my animation worked. Downloaded sex is data pack. I'm using latest version. Fnis is loading all animations also have newest skse

Me too. Aparently not compatible with latest sexlab 1.58b.

what are you supposed to do after you return to the female dark elf no quest updates but theres a option asking about the slavers but it keeps saying to come back a diffrent time does the mod stop there or do i have to wait a set amount of days ?

It depends of what stage of the quest you reached.

For now, there is the introduction (Save the farmer daughter in the inn basement), and then, the interrogation of the slaver (2 branches for the male slaver, 1 for the female, Shydra) slaver.

The future update seems to be for the 2nd branch of the female slaver story only. Sadly, not for the Chapter 3.

Hope it helps you.

Me too. Aparently not compatible with latest sexlab 1.58b.

did u download SexiS Datapack (you do not need the Core Pack or SKSE)

cause i did not have any problems with the animation

This mod is not incompatible with SexLab as it doesn't use it.
it uses SexiS (built in) and it's data pack, which does not conflict with SexLab in any way.

But what can be incompatible are SexLab mods, but those will not stop the animations from working but lead to glitches and/or being stuck.

Other mods can ofc be incompatible as well, but figuring this out is up to you by using trial and error for example or simple exclusion methods.

So as for the momentarily available version, it's safest to leave all SL mods out and as this makes SL obsolete even SL itself.

if you use MO you got it very easy, by creating a profile just for this mod. Yes, you'll not be able to use your SL save games, but as Di is far from finished, it's not recommended to use it in your regular gameplay anyway as you might not be able to safely update it, especially now that the author moves away from using SexiS which will come with major script changes.

If you don't have your Sexlab mods forcing sex on your player or wearing some devious device or have one of the slavery mods like the Hydra slavegirls or Slaverun installed which would conflict with the DI story line in a huge way then there should be no conflicts between Sexlab and DI unless you force once by having sex using Sexlab outside the DI storyline with one of the DI characters.

This is as always a work in progress and should NEVER be installed on a mainline save game series. If you don't have Mod Organizer then I'd suggest you copy your whole Skyrim folder and your saves folder before installing and then after you have played through this mod's various branches use those copies to replace the modified folders created by installing this mod.

Any other new content? Yes, actually I decided to include one bonus „bad end“ scene into the next update. It wasn't on the road map (if I would have one), but fit very well and added some reactivity to a (pretty bad) choice a player can make.

I was wondering if anyone has more info on the new content that will be out soon ?

Any other new content? Yes, actually I decided to include one bonus „bad end“ scene into the next update. It wasn't on the road map (if I would have one), but fit very well and added some reactivity to a (pretty bad) choice a player can make.

I was wondering if anyone has more info on the new content that will be out soon ?

I would assume that those who are testing the new update have an idea but really, just wait and find out for yourself. That is part of the fun of this mod.

Comment mention surviving the bad end will be based on if PC can fight naked or run away fast enough.

It seems like the bad end is just going to be an end to the quest but not necessarily end for the PC. This seem like a scenario where the PC will be pin against an nearly impossible fight which is design to kill her.

I was hoping for a cut scene based end.

Also is the next update just filling out what's left from chapter 1 or actually going to mark the end of the mod?