I enjoyed the quest a lot.

Unfortunately, after I uninstalled it and went to do other things, I could never get this mod to work properly again. It CTDs everytime I try to remove the torso piece of my armour and CTDs everytime I try and enter the Bright Path Inn in the prologue. (With the exact same mods I had installed before)

I really should have kept a savegame from after that point.

I look forward to trying it again with the next update!

Athstai, your quest-mod is so awesome I will follow it wherever you take it.  I finished 0.23 yesterday and it's absolutely brilliant!  Keep up he superb work! 

PS:  I bookmarked your mod's new location.  :)  Cheers!

Agreed.

Bookmarked and will be following.

Awesome mod, I really enjoyed this. Love the writing and attention to detail, the bonus chapter is very clever.

Also got a nice surprise when I took a peek into the other jail cells :D. Looking forward to the next chapter!

I met Anray outside of cell, but when I talk to him appears "complete" the quest part "Meet Anray". When I talk, appears two options "right now" or "i need to do something". But he don't follow me and now he disappears! I don't know where to find him and how to continue the quest. Does anybody know what happening? Some king of bug?

Using UFO? It's not compatible. Regardless, you must have no followers and UFO sometimes leaves the FollowerCount global variable set to 1 which makes it not work with this mod (can be set to 0 from the console though).

Amazing mod! Really appreciate the history. But does it end in the chapter I really? After the slaver been executed?

That's where it ends currently and even this chapter is not finished yet. The author indicated that there will eventually be five chapters assuming he gets enough voice actors to play all the parts since he'd like to have chapter 1 fully voiced before he starts on chapter 2.

Awesome mod, I really enjoyed this. Love the writing and attention to detail, the bonus chapter is very clever.

Also got a nice surprise when I took a peek into the other jail cells :D. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Go to his blog on this and you'll see that the two rapists get to play with the other slaver if you choose to chase her instead of Tursam. As the experienced slaver instead of the idiot, she's going to take some work to break and it will obviously involve humiliating her until she finally gives in.

Can anybody give me some spoiler about the "bonus scene"? I read that to do it, it's necessary release Tucsam, but i choose execute him :/ and have no backup save :/

I want to know about the bonus scene, if it's better leave him alive or not.

Unload the mod to clear it out, save with it gone and then load the mod again to "Start fresh". Make sure you keep your saves at critical choice points like which slaver to chase, who "is that woman" for the Tursam branch and what is done to Tursam after he gives you the information.

Personally, I never have this mod loaded on my major save sequence and thus can "run through" this quest at any point I want.

I just wish Tursam followed his character a little more fully and more completely violated his "no sex" prohibition after getting the DB collared. Something along the lines of "You're going to have sex with me now anyway because eventually you'll never forgive yourself for missing the opportunity to fuck an important slaver like me and besides, I am a sex slaver and how would it look if my resume you're helping me make didn't have some actual sex in it?".

Can anybody give me some spoiler about the "bonus scene"? I read that to do it, it's necessary release Tucsam, but i choose execute him :/ and have no backup save :/

Unload the mod to clear it out, save with it gone and then load the mod again to "Start fresh". Make sure you keep your saves at critical choice points like which slaver to chase, who "is that woman" for the Tursam branch and what is done to Tursam after he gives you the information.

Personally, I never have this mod loaded on my major save sequence and thus can "run through" this quest at any point I want.

I just wish Tursam followed his character a little more fully and more completely violated his "no sex" prohibition after getting the DB collared. Something along the lines of "You're going to have sex with me now anyway because eventually you'll never forgive yourself for missing the opportunity to fuck an important slaver like me and besides, I am a sex slaver and how would it look if my resume you're helping me make didn't have some actual sex in it?".

While I do agree with you about the fact, that Tursam should have fucked the dragonborn with the help of the collar (if she'd have said 'no' again there is always the possibility for handcuffs and stuff *g*) but on the other hand I am pretty sure our heroine will get boned rather sooner than later and the whole teasing is one of the reasons why this mod is so awesome.

While I do agree with you about the fact, that Tursam should have fucked the dragonborn with the help of the collar (if she'd have said 'no' again there is always the possibility for handcuffs and stuff *g*) but on the other hand I am pretty sure our heroine will get boned rather sooner than later and the whole teasing is one of the reasons why this mod is so awesome.

Yep, but first we'll have to see how Shydra gets convinced to give up the slaver's base. She's not an egotistical fool like Tursam is, the teaser with her being publicly raped in the main hall by the two rapists in the other cell gives a hint about how that's going to be managed or at least one thing that may be tried on her.

I'm also expecting Anray to be the guard who has to be bribed in Whiterun since Tursam mentioned calling him for a whip and that means the DB is going into a trap in the next chapter.

Yep, but first we'll have to see how Shydra gets convinced to give up the slaver's base. She's not an egotistical fool like Tursam is, the teaser with her being publicly raped in the main hall by the two rapists in the other cell gives a hint about how that's going to be managed or at least one thing that may be tried on her.

I'm also expecting Anray to be the guard who has to be bribed in Whiterun since Tursam mentioned calling him for a whip and that means the DB is going into a trap in the next chapter.

I thought about something like that as well. But if they would work together...why wouldAnray execute him...on the other hand this would explain why Tursam acts like its all a game....well we'll see bout that.

Also I hoped to see some F/F Action with Shydra and the DB rather than have her raped by the inmates. I just can't see a reason why the dragonborn (she is the heroine after all!) would allow criminals to rape a woman.

And now we should stop posting spoilers :D

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone give me any clues or help on what to do with the fertalizer i got from the prolog of the mod? So confused what to do with it and im sure your not supposed to eat it....

Edit: So I figured it out and got the "unlying Mushroom" but still dk where it goes....I also found a bug

Tursam leaves the prison and goes into the bannered Mare and sits down.....thats it. For some reason, he keeps trying to leave the prison and walks to the bannared mare. I tried to move him back with the command console but it doesnt work and im not sure either what is causing him to walk out of the cell and not follow the quest line :[

So to quote Peter Griffin....this really grinds my gears. Any help would be appriciated

Can anyone give me any clues or help on what to do with the fertalizer i got from the prolog of the mod? So confused what to do with it and im sure your not supposed to eat it....

Edit: So I figured it out and got the "unlying Mushroom" but still dk where it goes....I also found a bug

Tursam leaves the prison and goes into the bannered Mare and sits down.....thats it. For some reason, he keeps trying to leave the prison and walks to the bannared mare. I tried to move him back with the command console but it doesnt work and im not sure either what is causing him to walk out of the cell and not follow the quest line :[

So to quote Peter Griffin....this really grinds my gears. Any help would be appriciated

What is this unlying mushroom you speak of? :o

In which stage of the quest did Tursam leave the prison? Before you release him or after?

BogBrush, yes SexiS is required to get some of the animations to work properly.  However, you need only to download and install SexiS Datapack, not the esm.  There is presently no conflict between SexLab and SexiS from what I've experienced via installation as such, as another mod I'm using (Sanguine's Debauchery) requires the same.  I can't say for the SexiS .esm, however, in the event that you're curious, as I prefer SexLab more.  Thus, I haven't tested it to that point.  Cheers!