i played both endings. Just save before you leave the inn, after you fight the slavers and they chose to run.

To get the bonus scene, go to the Bannered Mare and ask for rumors. You should have 2 rumor topics. One is from Di.

Is there a spoiler with everything currently possible ??

I discovered 2 bugs that where not present in previous version like 0.24 and 2 bugs in the branch.

1 is the animation for that priestess do not work. And Thursam execution never triggers. Also the first time when you have to bring shydra to her cell in Whiterun and ask that guard that is going around with you you enter the cell the first time and Shydra was Nowhere to be found Workaround was wait for 1 hour with the t key. And at the end when you ask guard to release shydra is not triggered either.

These where the only bugs i noticed so far.

All bugs you mentioned, did not occour in my game.
i made the mistake, to have other sex mods running, especially those that handle the bleedout state, making the fight against the slaver in the inn impossible.
in the end, i made a new profile in MO, just for Di with no other sex mod and as less other plugins as posible ... actually only fixes, body replacer and 2 armors.
So my guess: You got conflicting mods.

Gonna throw this under a spoiler tag. Its an actual spoiler for the genius/hilariousness of the tursam side of the story.

I love how the dwemer memory device contained all the history of secrets of the dwemer then it gets deleted to record a depraved sex scene. Sooo hilarious!!

Just tried the update, and I'm having some really bad issues. :(

So I started playing the game, and before I even made it to the 1st scene my game crashed.  That in itself didn't bother me too much(It's been hanging for quite a while now). What bothered me was the fact that every saved game I had that involved this mod got corrupted.  Is this a load order issue, or is my version of Skyrim utterly FUBAR'ed?

ded project became even more ded with moving to other location, it's very sad, it had great potential.

Quality takes time, if he kept releasing crappy work fast it would be worse. I prefer to wait for quality stuff.

It's not about quality, it's about laziness.  Don't make a big project if you can't finish it, better make small but good that won't take much time from you and won't cause frustration to people who love your work.

You do realise that everything he's done has been without the help of anyone, save for a couple of voice actors?

What would you suggest?  That he burns himself out before he has chance to finish it just because you can't wait? 

So I started playing the game, and before I even made it to the 1st scene my game crashed.  That in itself didn't bother me too much(It's been hanging for quite a while now). What bothered me was the fact that every saved game I had that involved this mod got corrupted.  Is this a load order issue, or is my version of Skyrim utterly FUBAR'ed?

*Update*

I don't think it's my game that's messing up my saves, but the mod itself,

I did a test by loading an older game, starting the quest and then saving it.  When I tried to reload the save, it CTD'd.

*Update*

I don't think it's my game that's messing up my saves, but the mod itself,

I did a test by loading an older game, starting the quest and then saving it.  When I tried to reload the save, it CTD'd.

It's a WIP mod. As a rule you should NEVER make any save containing this mod a part of your character's mainline progress. Only load this mod when you want to explore it and make sure you do not keep playing any save where this mod was active except to continue exploring this mod.

I understand that. However the version before this was as solid as a rock on my machine, and as far as I can tell, he's not messed with the game programming in this version apart from adding extra content.  Surely that wouldn't be enough to cause problems?

Are you playing from the same saves that you did when you previously tested or from a more recent save where conditions (and the presence of other mods) has changed?

You are most likely seeing a clash with another mod, something that wasn't there the previous time you played. Best guess, look at the mods that are known to incompatible and see if any mods you have now perform similar changes.

A cool little mod with some very well scripted scenes and animations. A bit dialog heavy in my opinion and I think he should finish the story line before getting voice actors in case he decides to changes things later down the line. Would also like to see radiant and recurring sides quests from this mod as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, he doesn't burn out, which is great. But progress is really slow. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there was a small update since middle of summer (w/o counting the ones that add voices). Don't take this post the wrong way though, I really like his work, you can really see the effort he puts into it. It is quality job.