Follow-Up / Bonus scenes are supposed to be hidden. There are hints in the game which path leads to one and afterwards there are hints where it will be. If you do not want to search in game, you need to read the posts here, esp. those linked right besides the download link and the following spoilers described by others. Completing chapter one will not necessarily lead to a bonus scene.

Follow-Up / Bonus scenes are supposed to be hidden. There are hints in the game which path leads to one and afterwards there are hints where it will be. If you do not want to search in game, you need to read the posts here, esp. those linked right besides the download link and the following spoilers described by others. Completing chapter one will not necessarily lead to a bonus scene.

Just completed the follow up scene great work as always.But;

I really really expected him to do asurprise buttsecks on my char but a masturbation and the cum was great too.I know you're not doing the real actions for the later chapters but damn bro :D Also you considering using Sexlab if you do such scenes or will you be using Sexis?Anyway it was worth the wait thanks for this amazing mod.Oh and I can make a little walkthrough or something like that for the bonus scene since there's no indicators or anything but that kinda kills the investigation thing doesn't it? :D

Finally took the time to play through Chapter 1, very impressive.  Now I'm really wondering how the other path in chapter 1 will turn out, can it be as compelling as this path?

Some thoughts on this, feel free to ignore anything I propose that compromises or sits outside your vision of the mod, it's your mod and your vision and they are good as is.

The in-cell scene could use a few erotic poses or something when the Dragonborn is ordered to "make sure the memory box gets a good record of your tits and ass" and would go well
with his comment about a cheap tavern whore.

That said, the more you do there then the more that could be added to the "Adult Theatre" part and that was just sheer brilliance, putting a Lexicon to that purpose made a powerhouse
closer for that chapter. If you kept track of the Dragonborn's choices to resist or submit then the whole performance could be shown in the theatre instead of just the finishing scene.

Could suggest a million other things but everything added to a mod means the mod gets released later.

Great bonus scene but I have one question about it:

I believe I've seen everything in the new bonus scene, can someone please confirm and tell me if I've missed anything?

- I've been in the theater and watched my own blowjob.

- I've activated the cube and seen the whole scene where Tursam dies and gets looted.

- I have also picked up the cube.

- Then I went out the theatre and got fooled by a few guys, one of them spraying cum all over my back.

So please could anyone tell me if I missed anything or if anything else was supposed to happen? :'P

Yes, thats all for this update.

Thanks for letting me know, I really loved the update! Keep up the good work! :D

Great mod, I must say!

I've gotten right to the end and let the "Master Slaver" free after negotiating with him. 

I've found the rumour and followed it to the city that was mentioned. But I've spent about an hour of real time now looking all over the city and just outside it and I can't find any trace of Orc's place where the bonus scene takes place. Feeling very stupid and its probably right in front of my face. :P

Can someone point me in the right direction? What building is it next to?

I love this mod so much, anyway, sorry for being another one of those asking for help but, regarding the bonus content...

I watched Tursam get out of the cell, but I can't find any rumours in the inn, I've tried other inns too since someone mentioned that could work. Anyone have any other suggestion?

Just go to the blackbriar meadery in riften .

*facepalm*

Yep. I went back and reviewed the "rumour". Seems that the first line of the dialogue flashed past me too quickly the first time and I didn't see the Meadery reference. 

Thank you. :)

By the Gods! I won't ask what happened, but I want to thank you for making what I feel is the best adult themed mod. I'm relieved, when I read the first few words of your post, I assumed you were going to quit making this mod!  

I will definitely be following your blog! 

Hello someone tell me. What is the chapter0 bonus scene?

1.drink ale.

2.kill or steel wormos key? and meet deav(nude or not).

I never knew there was a bonusscene for the prolog. Have to try that (1-2). However I think the scene at

the farm with danica and her family IS the bonusscene.

awww :( i only download and start this yesterday and now its gone from LL ....brilliant stuff though..i may track you to you own site and offer my voice though, would just need some advice on what i would need to do it, i got 2 mics, vocal and acoustic.

what happen athstai why did you leave lovers lab?

Let's keep this thread clean with regards to the authors decision to leave.  Please respect his right to do what he feels comfortable with and not judge him for it. 

This thread is intended to only discuss issues regarding the mod itself.

Thanks.

Athstai, your quest-mod is so awesome I will follow it wherever you take it.  I finished 0.23 yesterday and it's absolutely brilliant!  Keep up he superb work! 

PS:  I bookmarked your mod's new location.  :)  Cheers!

As noted, Anray is now voiced by Toasman as major role and Johnny by SkatingJesus as minor role. And there is new content in the form of one follow-up/bonus scene - or better location. Is it worth checking it out if you finished the prior version already? Totally smilenn.png

All follow-up scenes are semi-hidden. They are not really hard to find, but there will be no quest pointing you to it so you need to investigate a bit smilenn.png Here is a hint however: The added scene is opened if you choose the path which lets you personally comply with Tursam's demand and then choose to release him. You need to replay that release scene, a save game AFTER this scene will not work.

How to find the bonus scene? What should you do? (Made as written above). If there is no scene why tease people. Find easy! Do not possibly understand anything at all. Who to contact? What to do? which answers to choose? Sostavte please: the passage of the phased. And if there are no bonus scene!, Then do not write it is. And if there is something to find help. I have 8 times already re-started and found nothing. Help!!

As noted, Anray is now voiced by Toasman as major role and Johnny by SkatingJesus as minor role. And there is new content in the form of one follow-up/bonus scene - or better location. Is it worth checking it out if you finished the prior version already? Totally smilenn.png

All follow-up scenes are semi-hidden. They are not really hard to find, but there will be no quest pointing you to it so you need to investigate a bit smilenn.png Here is a hint however: The added scene is opened if you choose the path which lets you personally comply with Tursam's demand and then choose to release him. You need to replay that release scene, a save game AFTER this scene will not work.

How to find the bonus scene? What should you do? (Made as written above). If there is no scene why tease people. Find easy! Do not possibly understand anything at all. Who to contact? What to do? which answers to choose? Sostavte please: the passage of the phased. And if there are no bonus scene!, Then do not write it is. And if there is something to find help. I have 8 times already re-started and found nothing. Help!!

read the previous pages someone has already post on how to find the bonus scene