CK2 Modding Quick Question Thread

1 hour ago, WolfieKnot said:

might not be the right thread, but I was wondering if there was a mod for CK2 that make all character to be born at 16 instead of modifying their age one by one or waiting for them to grow up.

or is there a way to make a batch file to do it for me?

I figured out a way to use the diplomacy menu to add or remove 16 years. I have a few quick bugs to figure out and I will post the small mod here, and I will try to eventually add this option to my cheat mod, with more extensive options for traits and attributes so the npcs it's used on wont suck.

2 hours ago, WolfieKnot said:

might not be the right thread, but I was wondering if there was a mod for CK2 that make all character to be born at 16 instead of modifying their age one by one or waiting for them to grow up.

or is there a way to make a batch file to do it for me?

Here is a basic version.

I will eventually add a much more extensive menu to my other mod, Ala's Cheat Menu. For now this should save you some hassle though. Comes with 2 options.... add 16 years or remove 16 years. Keep in mind there are small issues though. It will not add traits, attributes or remove childhood traits. Can be used on anybody. And the game seems to remember the npcs age below zero. For example, if used on a npc who is 8, they become 24. If you try to remove 16 years from an 8 year old then add 16 years they will be 8 again, not 16, even though the game will tell you they are at 0 after removing 16.

AAC.zip

1 hour ago, lockeslylcrit said:

It's possible with an on_birth action and set_age effect, but then everyone would have absolutely shit for stats, traits, and education.

Yes, that's a minor problem. but when I have the sex mods on, I don't really care about that. I'm just trying to have the most fucked up family tree as soon as possible. I just wish the mage modlet was readded so I can add "sex-crazed" trait to them for more sex events. I tried to add them with the console and the console said it wasn't found.

4 minutes ago, Alaratt said:

Here is a basic version.

I will eventually add a much more extensive menu to my other mod, Ala's Cheat Menu. For now this should save you some hassle though. Comes with 2 options.... add 16 years or remove 16 years. Keep in mind there are small issues though. It will not add traits, attributes or remove childhood traits. Can be used on anybody. And the game seems to remember the npcs age below zero. For example, if used on a npc who is 8, they become 24. If you try to remove 16 years from an 8 year old then add 16 years they will be 8 again, not 16, even though the game will tell you they are at 0 after removing 16.

AAC.zip 35.18 kB · 1 download

Thanks! This will make CK2 more fun for me, lol

• 2 weeks later...

I asked this on the main DWF thread, but how do I get DWF to work with HIP? I’m getting a hardlock when opening the building upgrade menu. I saw someone said to make dependencies but how do I do that? I’m out of town and away from my pc for a couple days so I want be able to give any troubleshooting information.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, memedream123123 said:

Is there a way to add a modifier to only have sons or only have daughters?

A modifier alone? No.

A modifier that is checked by the mother/father scope in an on_birth event that sets the child's gender immediately to male or female and gives you a prompt to rename the kid appropriately? Yes.

Has anyone played at all with assassinate_chance_modifier?

The wiki says it's " Chances to assassinate characters in a province " - it can be set as a character, trait, or province modifier - and it's value is based on a percentage. I did a search in the different modifiers in the vanilla game, and couldn't find any examples where it's being used.

I'd like to have a pair of character modifiers that use it. One that would make it easier (for an assassin / villain type character), and one that would make it more difficult (for a protector / hero type character).

Before I tried my hand at testing out combinations to see if it worked, I figured I'd ask if someone else already has dabbled with it at all.

Edit - I found examples of where arrest_chance_modifier is used, and I'm going to try and use it like that, unless someone has experience in it's use to share.

5 hours ago, dewguru said:

Has anyone played at all with assassinate_chance_modifier?

The wiki says it's " Chances to assassinate characters in a province " - it can be set as a character, trait, or province modifier - and it's value is based on a percentage. I did a search in the different modifiers in the vanilla game, and couldn't find any examples where it's being used.

I'd like to have a pair of character modifiers that use it. One that would make it easier (for an assassin / villain type character), and one that would make it more difficult (for a protector / hero type character).

Before I tried my hand at testing out combinations to see if it worked, I figured I'd ask if someone else already has dabbled with it at all.

Edit - I found examples of where arrest_chance_modifier is used, and I'm going to try and use it like that, unless someone has experience in it's use to share.

There are only two times in vanilla this is used, both in 00_wonder_upgrades.txt. Specifically, Hidden Passageways (+5%) and Unmarked Tombs (+10%)

5 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

There are only two times in vanilla this is used, both in 00_wonder_upgrades.txt. Specifically, Hidden Passageways (+5%) and Unmarked Tombs (+10%)

Excellent. Looks like it's similar to how the arrest_chance works then. Thanks for the find.

I have created a new character

Spoiler

character_event = {
    id = RSLRandom.2017
    desc = RSLCRandom20101
    picture = liege_guards
    title = rsl_loser_pays
    hide_window = yes

is_triggered_only = yes
    immediate = {

FROMFROM = {
                            save_event_target_as = rsl_loser
                }

create_character = {
                            random_traits = no
                            name = "Iacob"
                            dynasty = actually_culture
                            religion = miaphysite
                            culture = nubian
                            female = no
                            age = 30
                            attributes = {
                                    martial = 10
                                    diplomacy = 4
                                    stewardship = 6
                                    intrigue = 8
                                    learning = 6
                            }
                            health = 6
                            fertility = 0.8
                            trait = muscular
                            trait = tall
                            trait = horse_dick
                            trait = big_balls
                            trait = big_butt_m
                            trait = small_anus
                            trait = tough_soldier
                            trait = wroth
                            trait = cruel
                            trait = greedy
                            trait = lustful
                            trait = drunkard
                            trait = rapist

}                
            new_character = {

set_character_flag = rsl_npc_nubian_guard
                            set_global_flag = rsl_created_Iacob

save_event_target_as = rsl_guard
            }

narrative_event = { id = RSLRandom.2011 }
        }            

}

The character shows up with all the traits etc in place. The corresponding event chain works fine.

However when I check the character's stats in the console (charinfo) has has no values for body parts,i.e., dick_size etc. The create_character event was triggered by an on_action event

and I suppose that he was not yet cycled through the add_body_dick_variables scripted effect yet and if I wait long enough this will happen eventually. However, I need the dick_size in the event chain and can't wait for the on_yearly_pulse to make it happen. There doesn't seem to be an on_create_character action.

Is there another way to make this happen?

Could I put the add_body_dick_variables = yes in the new_character_block?

Added  < add_body_dick_variables = yes >in the new_character_block. It works but the scripted effect generates a size that is different from the desired trait. So I replaced                      <  add_body_dick_variables = yes > with < add_variable = { which = dick_size value = 6 } and the size matches the trait.

At the end of the event chain the new character is banished, I wonder what will happen to his dick over time.

32 minutes ago, joemann said:

Added  < add_body_dick_variables = yes >in the new_character_block. It works but the scripted effect generates a size that is different from the desired trait. So I replaced                      <  add_body_dick_variables = yes > with < add_variable = { which = dick_size value = 6 } and the size matches the trait.

At the end of the event chain the new character is banished, I wonder what will happen to his dick over time.

A variable remains with a character for the end of time until the variable is changed to 0 (in which case it is deleted), or the variable changes to something else.

Hello folks! :)

I apologize for bothering You with this. I tried google but all the pages tells me that it is impossible to start BEFORE year 769 simply because the game cant work with it but I was able to play WAY earlier before the year 769 long time ago and simply cant remember what the heck i did to achieve that. I think Noxbestia's mod helped with that since there was a text file inside that mod where you could've edit the date but either Ï was doing it wrong this time or it was a wrong file to edit. Either way, since Nox's mod isnt compatible with the new version of CK2, I have absolutely no idea where I should look for a file that changes that. None of the mods Im using (I use only mods from this site) has not got any similar file to edit. all i was able to find was inside the original game folder (via steam) but the earliest date mentioned there is around the year 1000 which is wierd since i am using DLC's to access earlier era and the game itself allows me to change the date to year 769 but thats it. Would anyone please know a way to access the earlier years? it was great since almost every... region on the map was a standalone "nation" and it was so cool to see "new" civilizations" rise up, conquer and expand from nothing, than to play everytime against the same countries :)

thank you .)

common\defines.txt

Change start_date to anything >= 1.1.1

The history might be a little weird as not every title has history going back beyond the 769 start date (and fewer holders/characters exist the further back you go). You might also end up having to tweak certain date values inside defines.lua if things act weird.

44 minutes ago, Jansen2 said:

common\defines.txt

Change start_date to anything >= 1.1.1

The history might be a little weird as not every title has history going back beyond the 769 start date (and fewer holders/characters exist the further back you go). You might also end up having to tweak certain date values inside defines.lua if things act weird.

dude.... I dont know what magic is that, but it works. Ive changed THAT EXACT FILE atleast 6times before, without success...... thanks :D

I need some help with a scripted_effect.

It was Nox who helped me with it some time ago and it works well. I have tried expanding it to include a third party and have trouble making it work.

The context is a third party decision leading to an event with the player a guest and a slave.

The decision is as follows

Spoiler

targetted_decisions = {
        ## thirde_party_potential FROM is the decision taker, ROOT is the targeted character and FROMFROM is the third party
            rsl_share_slave_test = {

filter = sub_realm  ## filters characters targeted by the player
            ai_target_filter = self
            third_party_filter = court ## filter for third parties
            ai_third_party_filter = court

from_potential = { ai = no
                               }

potential = {                     # Conditions on the targeted character for the decision to appear

is_marriage_adult = yes
                        character = yes

NOR = { trait = incapable
                                trait = slave
                                trait = trained_pleasure_slave
                                trait = broken_in

}

}
            third_party_potential = {                             # Conditions on the third party character to be included in the list
                                FROMFROM = {                        

is_marriage_adult = yes                        
                                    OR = {
                                        trait = slave
                                        trait = broken_in

}

}                    

}   

allow = {
                always = yes
                }

third_party_allow = {
                        always = yes
                            }

effect = {
                 FROM = { character_event = { id = RSLT.441 }}

}
                revoke_allowed = {
                        always = no
                }
            ai_will_do = {
                factor = 0.1 # 10% base chance
                }
            }

}   

The event chain:

Spoiler

narrative_event = {
    id = RSLT.44152
    title = rsl_active
    desc = RSLT44152
    picture = share_slave_play_MMF
    is_triggered_only = yes

immediate = {
                event_target:rsl_slave_target = {
                                            set_variable = { which = size_differential_anus  which = anus_size }
                }
                                            set_variable = { which = size_differential_pussy  which = pussy_size }
                }
                event_target:rsl_guest_target = {
                                                set_variable = { which = size_dick_a  which = dick_size }
                }
                event_target:rsl_player_target = {
                                                set_variable = { which = size_dick_b  which = dick_size }
                }                                
                                    set_variable = { which = size_differential_anus value = 0 }
                                    change_variable = { which = size_differential_anus which = event_target:rsl_slave_target }
                }
                event_target:rsl_player_target = {
                                    set_variable = { which = size_differential_pussy value = 0 }
                                    change_variable = { which = size_differential_pussy which = event_target:rsl_slave_target }
                }
                                    set_variable = { which = size_dick_b value = 0 }
                                    change_variable = { which = size_dick_b which = event_target:rsl_player_target }
                }
                                    set_variable = { which = size_dick_a value = 0 }
                                    change_variable = { which = size_dick_a which = event_target:rsl_guest_target }
                }

}    

option = {

name = rsl_option_enjoy
                                    anal_impact_evaluation_test = yes
                                    update_anus = yes
                                    pussy_impact_evaluation_test = yes
                                    update_pussy = yes

}
        hidden_tooltip = {
                                                        character_event = { id = RSLCore.9000 } # Pregnancy check for the lover
                                                        remove_trait = virgin
                        }
        }

event_target:rsl_player_target = { add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_good_sex duration = 30 }}

add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_good_sex duration = 30 }
                                    remove_trait = virgin                    
        }

opinion = {
                                    modifier = rsl_opinion_generous_man
                                    who = event_target:rsl_player_target
                                    }
        }
                                    random_list = {
                                        20 = {
                                         modifier = {
                                            factor = 1
                                            event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = slave }
                                            }
                                            reverse_add_favor = event_target:rsl_player_target
                                        }
                                        20 = {
                                         modifier = {
                                            factor = 2
                                            event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = trained_pleasure_slave }
                                            }
                                        }
                                        30 = {
                                         modifier = {
                                            factor = 3
                                                                            trait = bombshell

}
                                            }            
                                        }
                                        25 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                            factor = 4
                                            event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = virgin }
                                            }
                                        }
                                    }
                                }

}
}

The scripted_effects:

Spoiler

anal_impact_evaluation_test = { # after sodomy

if = {
                    limit = {
                            check_variable = { which = size_dick_a which = size_differential_anus }  # checks that ROOT's dick_size is greater than FROM's anus_size
                    }
                            subtract_variable = { which = size_dick_a which = size_differential_anus }
                }        

# calculate slave's new size
                        if = {
                            limit = {
                                is_variable_equal = { which = size_differential_anus value = 6 }
                            }
                                random_list = {

1 = { change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 3 }
                                            set_character_flag = anus_size_increase_3
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_torn_anus days = 90 }
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_pain_level_2 days = 60 }
                                    }
                                    1 = { change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 4 }
                                            set_character_flag = anus_size_increase_4   
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_incontinent days = 90 }
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_torn_anus days = 120 }
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_pain_level_2 days = 90 }
                                    }        
                                    97 = { change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 5 }
                                            set_character_flag = anus_size_increase_5  
                                            add_trait = wounded
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_torn_anus days = 180 }
                                    }
                                    1 = { change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 6 }
                                            set_character_flag = anus_size_increase_6    
                                            add_trait = wounded
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_incontinent days = 120 }
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_pain_level_2 days = 120 }
                                    }
                                }
                                set_character_flag = sodomized
                        }       
                        if = {
                            limit = {
                                is_variable_equal = { which = size_differential_anus value = 5 }
                            }
                                random_list = {

add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_pain_level_1 days = 30 }
                                    }
                                    }     
                                    97 =  {    change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 5 }
                                            add_trait = wounded
                                    }
                                    01 = { change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 6 }
                                            set_character_flag = anus_size_increase_6
                                            add_trait = wounded

add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_incontinent days = 120 }
                                    }   

}
                        }   
                        if = {
                            limit = {
                                is_variable_equal = { which = size_differential_anus value = 4 }
                            }
                                random_list = {

01 = { change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 2 }
                                            set_character_flag = anus_size_increase_2
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_distended_anus days = 90 }
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_pain_level_1 days = 45 }
                                    }
                                    01 = { change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 3 }
                                    }     
                                    97 = { change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 4 }
                                    }
                                    01 = { change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 5 }
                                            add_trait = wounded
                                    }   

}
                        }
                        if = {
                            limit = {
                                is_variable_equal = { which = size_differential_anus value = 3 }
                            }

random_list = {

1 = { change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 1 }
                                            set_character_flag = anus_size_increase_1
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_distended_anus days = 30 }
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_pain_level_1 days = 20 }
                                    }
                                    1 = { change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 2 }
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_distended_anus days = 60 }
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_pain_level_1 days = 40 }
                                    }    
                                    97 = { change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 3 }
                                    }    
                                    }    
                                }
                        }
                        if = {
                            limit = {
                                is_variable_equal = { which = size_differential_anus value = 2 }
                            }
                                random_list = {

1 = { change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 0 }
                                    }
                                    }    
                                    97 = { change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 2}
                                    }    
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_torn_anus days = 60 }
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_pain_level_2 days = 40 }
                                    }    
                                }
                        }
                        if = {
                            limit = {
                                is_variable_equal = { which = size_differential_anus value = 1 }
                            }
                                random_list = {

1 = { change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 0 }
                                    }
                                    }
                                    98 = { change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 2 }
                                    }    

}

}
                        if = {
                            limit = {
                                is_variable_equal = { which = size_differential_anus value = 0 }
                            }
                                    change_variable = { which = anus_size value = 0 }
                        }

}
pussy_impact_evaluation_test = { # after fuck

if = {
                    limit = {
                            check_variable = { which = size_dick_b  which = size_differential_pussy }  # checks that ROOT's dick_size is greater than FROM's pussy_size
                    }
                            subtract_variable = { which = size_dick_b which = size_differential_pussy }
                }        

# calculate FROM's new size
                        if = {
                            limit = {
                                is_variable_equal = { which = size_differential_pussy value = 6 }
                            }
                                random_list = {

1 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 2
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }

change_variable = { which = pussy_size value = 3 }
                                            set_character_flag = pussy_size_increase_3
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_very_sore_pussy days = 45 }
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_pain_level_2 days = 45 }
                                    }
                                    1 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.5
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 1.0
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }    
                                            change_variable = { which = pussy_size value = 4 }
                                            set_character_flag = pussy_size_increase_4   
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_torn_pussy days = 60 }
                                    }        
                                    97 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 1.25
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.25
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                            change_variable = { which = pussy_size value = 5 }
                                            set_character_flag = pussy_size_increase_5  
                                            add_trait = wounded
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_torn_pussy days = 90 }
                                    }
                                    1 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 4
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                            change_variable = { which = pussy_size value = 6 }
                                            set_character_flag = pussy_size_increase_6    
                                            add_trait = wounded
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_torn_pussy days = 120 }
                                    }
                                }
                                set_character_flag = fucked
                        }       
                        if = {
                            limit = {
                                is_variable_equal = { which = size_differential_pussy value = 5 }
                            }
                                random_list = {
                                    1 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 2
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_pain_level_1 days = 45 }
                                    }
                                    1 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 1
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.5
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_torn_pussy days = 60 }
                                    }     
                                    97 =  {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 2
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.25
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                            add_trait = wounded
                                    }
                                    1 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 4
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.25
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                            change_variable = { which = pussy_size value = 6 }
                                            set_character_flag = pussy_size_increase_6
                                            add_trait = wounded
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_torn_pussy days = 120 }
                                    }   

}
                        }   
                        if = {
                            limit = {
                                is_variable_equal = { which = size_differential_pussy value = 4 }
                            }
                                random_list = {

1 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.25
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 2
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                            change_variable = { which = pussy_size value = 2 }
                                            set_character_flag = pussy_size_increase_2
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_sore_pussy days = 10 }
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_pain_level_1 days = 10 }
                                    }
                                    1 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.5
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 1.5
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }    
                                    }     
                                    97 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 2
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.25
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                    }
                                    1 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 4
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.25
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                            add_trait = wounded
                                    }   

}
                        }
                        if = {
                            limit = {
                                is_variable_equal = { which = size_differential_pussy value = 3 }
                            }

random_list = {

1 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.25
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 2
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                            change_variable = { which = pussy_size value = 1 }
                                            set_character_flag = pussy_size_increase_1
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_sore_pussy days = 5 }
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_pain_level_1 days = 5 }
                                    }
                                    1 = {    
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.5
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 1.5
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                    }    
                                    97 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 1.5
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.5
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                    }    
                                    1 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 4
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.25
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                    }    
                                }
                        }
                        if = {
                            limit = {
                                is_variable_equal = { which = size_differential_pussy value = 2 }
                            }
                                random_list = {

1 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 2
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                            change_variable = { which = pussy_size value = 0 }
                                            set_character_flag = pussy_size_increase_0
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_sore_pussy days = 1 }
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_pain_level_1 days = 1 }
                                    }
                                    1 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.25
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 2
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                    }    
                                    97 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.5
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 1.5
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                            change_variable = { which = pussy_size value = 2}
                                    }    
                                    1 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 4
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.25
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }

}    
                                }

}
                        if = {
                            limit = {
                                is_variable_equal = { which = size_differential_pussy value = 1 }
                            }
                                random_list = {
                                    1 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 2
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }

add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_sore_pussy days = 1 }
                                            add_character_modifier = { name = rsl_pain_level_1 days = 1 }
                                    }
                                    1 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.5
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 1.75
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                    }
                                    98 = {
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 4
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = cruel
                                                    trait = impaler
                                                    trait = wroth
                                                    trait = rapist
                                                }
                                        }
                                        modifier = {
                                                factor = 0.75
                                                OR = {
                                                    trait = kind
                                                    trait = temperate
                                                    trait = charitable
                                                    trait = chaste
                                                }
                                        }
                                    }    

}

}
                        if = {
                            limit = {
                                is_variable_equal = { which = size_differential_pussy value = 0 }
                            }

}

}

Both the decision and the event work as they should, with one exception the anal_impact_evaluation scripted_effect executes up to and including the subtract_variable command (at least it shows up in the option tool tip in the console charinfo ) However the rest of this scripted effect is not executed although all of the following commands, including the almost identical pussy_impact_evaluation are. I don't think there is an error in the scripted effect itself but I did notice that the event_target:rsl_guest_target does not show up as such in the charinfo although he does get the character modifications provided for in the event. However the anal_impact_evaluation effect is linked to this character so it might be an issue.

Validator sees no errors.

Does anybody have the solution?

Sorry. The event is as follows:

Spoiler

## Test threesome

## Share_slave event Threesome

# Routing determination1 share_slave event based on  sex of Player / Guest / Slave

character_event = {
    id = RSLT.441
    hide_window = yes
    is_triggered_only = yes # targetted_decision
    immediate = {
        # FROM = target, FROMFROMFROM = slave , FROMFROM and ROOT = player

FROMFROMFROM = { save_event_target_as = rsl_slave_target }
            FROMFROM = { save_event_target_as = rsl_player_target }
            FROM = { save_event_target_as = rsl_guest_target }

# Player = woman, Guest = male, Slave = woman

if = {
        limit = { # player is a woman
                    ROOT = { is_female = yes }

}
        random_list = {
                25 = {    #female (player) / male (target) / female (slave)
                    modifier = {
                                factor = 0 # if the following is true turns it from 33 to 0
                                event_target:rsl_guest_target = { is_female = yes }
                                }

modifier = {
                                factor = 0
                                event_target:rsl_slave_target = { is_female = no }
                                }
                                narrative_event = { id = RSLT.4411 }
                    }
                    25 = { # female (player)/ female (target) / female (slave)
                        modifier = {
                                    factor = 0  # if the following is true turns it from 33 to 0
                                    event_target:rsl_guest_target = { is_female = no }
                                    }
                        modifier = {
                                    factor = 0
                                    }
                                    narrative_event = { id = RSLT.4412 }
                    }
                    25 = { # female (player) / female (target) / male (slave)
                        modifier = {
                                    factor = 0
                                    }
                        modifier = {
                                    factor = 0
                                    event_target:rsl_slave_target = { is_female = yes }
                                }
                                narrative_event = { id = RSLT.4413 }
                    }
                    25 = { # female (player) / male (target) / male (slave)
                        modifier = {
                                    factor = 0
                                    }
                        modifier = {
                                    factor = 0
                                }
                                narrative_event = { id = RSLT.4414 }
                }
            }
            break = yes
        }
            if = {
                limit = { # player is a man
                            ROOT = { is_female = no }

}
                random_list = {
                        25 = { # male (player) / male (target) /female (slave)
                            modifier = {
                                factor = 0 # if the following is true turns it from 25 to 0
                                }
                            modifier = {
                                factor = 0
                                }
                                narrative_event = { id = RSLT.44152 }
                    }
                    25 = { # male (player)/ female (target) / female (slave)
                        modifier = {
                                    factor = 0  # if the following is true turns it from 25 to 0
                                    }
                        modifier = {
                                    factor = 0
                                }
                                narrative_event = { id = RSLT.4416 }
                    }
                    25 = { # male (player) / female (target) / male (slave)
                        modifier = {
                                    factor = 0
                                    }
                        modifier = {
                                    factor = 0
                                }
                                narrative_event = { id = RSLT.4417 }
                    }
                    25 = { # male (player) / male (target) / male (slave)
                        modifier = {
                                    factor = 0
                                    }
                        modifier = {
                                    factor = 0
                                }
                                narrative_event = { id = RSLT.4418 }
                    }
                }
                break = yes
            }
        }
    }

hello, i got an problem with two mods. dark world fantasy with dicktits and dark world tweaks 2.81

the problem ist the alchemy shop. with tweaks you got the possibility to enlarge the penises and breasts of the players character. dark world fantasy uses the same event DWCourt200 but with different goal: gender bender instead of enlarging. if i disable this event (###) in the dwf-folder, the event from the dw:tweaks should work properly. but it doasn't.

## Alchemist \ Village Mystic shopping
# .200 Visit the Alchemist
narrative_event = {    
    id = DWTweaksAlchemist.1
    desc = "DWCourt200"
    picture = alchemist
    title = dw_alchemist_shopping
    is_triggered_only = yes # Triggered via dw_potion_shopping decision

option = { # Body enhancements
        name = DWTweaksAlchemistBodyChoice
        narrative_event = { id = DWTweaksAlchemist.2 }
    }

option = { # Ruler enhancements
        name = DWTweaksAlchemistRulerChoice
        narrative_event = { id = DWTweaksAlchemist.3 }
    }

option = { # Exotic potions
        name = DWTweaksAlchemistExoticChoice
        narrative_event = { id = DWTweaksAlchemist.4 }
    }

option = { # Nothing today thanks
        name = DWCourtNothing
    }    
}
narrative_event = {    
    id = DWTweaksAlchemist.2
    desc = "DWCourt200"
    picture = alchemist
    is_triggered_only = yes # Triggered via dw_potion_shopping decision

option = { # Penis Enlargement
        name = DWCourt200A
        trigger = {
            OR = {
                NOT = {
                    is_female = yes
                    trait = futa
                    trait = gigantic_dick
                }
                NOT = {
                    is_female = no
                    trait = gigantic_dick
                }
            }
            wealth = 50            
        }
        hidden_effect = {
            if = { # a futa
                limit = {
                    trait = futa
                }
                narrative_event = { id = DWCourt.215 }
            }
            else = { # not a futa
                narrative_event = { id = DWCourt.210 }
            }
        }
    }
    option = { # Breast Enlargement - Normal Dark World
        name = "DWCourt200B"
        trigger = {
            OR = {
                NOT = {
                    is_female = no
                }
                NOT = {
                    is_female = yes
                    trait = gigantic_tits
                }
            }
            wealth = 50            
        }
        hidden_effect = {
            narrative_event = { id = DWCourt.220 }
        }
    }
    option = { # Health Potion
        trigger = {
            NOT = { health = 10 }
            wealth = 25
        }
        name = DWCourt200D
        hidden_effect = { narrative_event = { id = DWCourt.260 } }
    }
    option = { # Nothing today thanks
        name = DWCourtNothing
    }
}

event DWCourt200 should fire event DWCourt.210

# .210 Penis Enlargement - Male
narrative_event = {    
    id = DWCourt.210
    desc = DWCourt210
    picture = alchemist_penis
    is_triggered_only = yes # Triggered by .200
    option = {
        name = DWCourt210A
        wealth = -50
        cock_grows = yes
        hidden_effect = { clear_shopping_character_flags = yes }
    }
}

the variable cock_grows:

cock_grows = {
    if = {
        limit = {
            trait = enormous_dick
        }
        remove_trait = enormous_dick
        add_trait = gigantic_dick
    }
    else_if = {
        limit = {
            trait = huge_dick
        }
        remove_trait = huge_dick
        add_trait = enormous_dick
    }
    else_if = {
        limit = {
            trait = big_dick
        }
        remove_trait = big_dick
        add_trait = huge_dick
    }
    else_if = {
        limit = {
            trait = regular_dick
        }
        remove_trait = regular_dick
        add_trait = big_dick
    }
    else_if = {
        limit = {
            trait = small_dick
        }
        remove_trait = small_dick
        add_trait = regular_dick
    }
    else_if = {
        limit = {
            trait = tiny_dick
        }
        remove_trait = tiny_dick
        add_trait = small_dick
    }
    else = {
        remove_trait = micro_dick
        add_trait = tiny_dick
    }
    # We also update the variable, so the growth could impact any future children of theirs
    change_variable = { which = dick_size value = 1 }
}

not only that nothing happens to my male lord when i want a penis enlargement, i could enlarge my breats. ?

has anyone an idea whats going on there?

10 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

The problem is that Dark World Tweaks is Dark World Fantasy, but a much older version. Don't play with both of them. Delete Tweaks and only play with Fantasy.

Thanks, but i can't do that so easily. I like some of the stuff that you have removed (eg the bestiality or the enlargement content). I have to find out whats gone and to fix the things that don't work anymore....like the penis-enlargment.

Could someone please help me with an event?

I have made a third party decision to sell slaves

Spoiler

## thirde_party_potential FROM is the decision taker (player or ai ), ROOT is the targeted character (slave ) and FROMFROM is the third party ( buyers )
    rsl_sell_slave_on_market = {

ai_target_filter = court ## filters characters targeted by the player i.e. slaves
    third_party_filter = all ## filter for potential buyers
    ai_third_party_filter = all

show_third_party_potential = yes

from_potential = {
                    ai = no    # Conditions on decision taker usually player
                    is_marriage_adult = yes
                    prisoner = no
                    NOT = {
                        trait = incapable
                    }
    }

potential = {                     # Conditions on the targeted character ( the slave to be sold) for the decision to appear                        
                OR = {
                    trait = slave
                    trait = trained_warrior_slave
                    trait = broken_in        
                }

}
    third_party_potential = {                             # Conditions on the third party  character (potential buyer) to be included in the list
                        FROMFROM = {
                                independent = yes
                                is_marriage_adult = yes
                                is_within_diplo_range = FROM
                                wealth = 100

NOR = {
                                        trait = incapable
                                        trait = slave
                                        trait = broken_in

}

}                    

}   

allow = {
        always = yes
        }

third_party_allow = {
                always = yes
    }

effect = {
         FROM = { narrative_event = { id = RSLS.801 }}

}
        revoke_allowed = {
                always = no
        }
    ai_will_do = {
        factor = 0.1 # 10% base chance
        }
}

This decision works well. It triggers the following event:

Spoiler

#.801 Slaver (player or host) decides to sell or not
narrative_event = {
    id = RSLS.801
    desc = "RSLS801"
    picture = slavery_female_sale1
    title = rsl_slave_sale_target
    is_triggered_only = yes # Triggered by .800
    immediate = {
                FROM = {
                    save_event_target_as = rsl_slave_target

}
                ROOT = {
                    save_event_target_as = rsl_slave_seller
                }
                FROMFROMFROM = {
                    save_event_target_as = rsl_slave_buyer
                }
                event_target:rsl_slave_target = { calculate_slave_sale_value = yes }

}
    option = {
        name = "RSLS801A" #Yes, Sold!
                                        prisoner = no
                                        move_character = event_target:rsl_slave_buyer
        }

event_target:rsl_slave_seller = { set_variable = { which = price which = event_target:rsl_slave_target }}
        event_target:rsl_slave_seller = { wealth = price }            

event_target:rsl_slave_buyer = { set_variable = { which = price which = event_target:rsl_slave_target }}
        event_target:rsl_slave_buyer = { wealth = -price }        
    }

option = {    #Keep slave and choose use.
            name = RSLS801B
            host = { narrative_event = { id = RSLS.901 }}
    }        
    option = {
        name = "RSLS801C" #Nah, not yet
    }
}

The event uses a scripted effect which is a slightly modified version from DWR to calculate the price of the slave:

Spoiler

calculate_slave_sale_value = {
    ## IMPORTANT - this is expecting the event target of rsl_slave_target to be established prior to calling this.

set_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 1 } # Setting our initial slave value for the sale

## Slave Training results (only matter if unbroken)
    if = { # Pleasure slave
        limit = {
                NOT = { trait = broken }
            }
        }
        change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 2 }
    }
    if = { # Warrior slave
        limit = {
                NOT = { trait = broken }
            }
        }
        change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 2.5 }
    }
    if = { # Common labor slave
        limit = {
                trait = slave
                NOT = { trait = broken }
            }
        }
        change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 0.5 }
    }

## Pleasure Slave & Warrior specific
    # Common slaves have no special consideration in regards to the dick/tit traits, while pleasure slaves do, for obvious reasons, and warriors for those used as eye candy guards
    if = {
        limit = {
                OR = {
                }
                NOT = { trait = broken }
            }
        }
        # Tit size
        if = { limit = { event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = tiny_tits } } change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 0.25 } }
        else_if = { limit = { event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = small_tits } } change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 0.5 } }
        else_if = { limit = { event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = regular_tits } } change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 1 } }
        else_if = { limit = { event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = big_tits } } change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 1.25 } }
        else_if = { limit = { event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = huge_tits } }    change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 1.5 } }
        else_if = { limit = { event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = enormous_tits } } change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 1.75 } }
        else = { change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 2 } } # Gigantic tit size
        # Dick size
        if = { limit = { event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = tiny_dick } }    change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 0.3 } }
        else_if = { limit = { event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = small_dick } } change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 0.6 } }
        else_if = { limit = { event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = regular_dick } }    change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 1 } }
        else_if = { limit = { event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = big_dick } } change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 1.3 } }
        else_if = { limit = { event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = huge_dick } }    change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 1.6 } }
        else = { change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 2 } } # Horse dick size

}
    ## Physical State modifiers
    if = {
        limit = {
                trait = virgin
            }
        }
        change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 4 } # Virgins have extra value, regardless of their training.
    }
    if = { # Physical prowess
        limit = {
                OR = {
                    trait = strong
                    trait = robust
                }
                NOT = { trait = weak }
                NOT = { trait = feeble }
            }
        }
        change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 2 } # Strong slaves are generally viewed favorably
    }
    if = { # Physical limitations
        limit = {
                OR = {
                    trait = weak
                    trait = feeble
                }
                NOT = { trait = strong }
                NOT = { trait = robust }
            }
        }
        change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = -3 } # Weak slaves have considerably less value to prospective owners
    }
    if = { # Physical Beauty
        limit = { event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = fair } }
        change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 2 }
    }
    if = { # Physical Beauty
        limit = { event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = bombshell } }
        change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 1 }
    }
    if = { # Physically Undesirable
        limit = { event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = ugly } }
        change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = -2 }
    }
    ## Highly skilled slave modifier
    if = {
        limit = {
                OR = {
                    martial = 10
                    diplomacy = 10
                    intrigue = 10
                    learning = 10
                    stewardship = 10
                }
            }
        }
        change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 3 } # People who are considered highly skilled can pull in a higher value
    }
    ## Compliance to the slave life
    if = {
        limit = {
            event_target:rsl_slave_target = { is_disobedient_slave = yes }
        }
        multiply_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 0.5 } # If they're likely to be disobedient, then they're half off
    }
    if = {
        limit = {
            event_target:rsl_slave_target = { is_obedient_slave = yes }
        }
        change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 1 } # If they're naturally wired to be more obedient, it's a bonus
    }
    ## Age considerations (old = cheaper, as less time to reap the benefits, too young = cheaper as higher upkeep/potential for trouble)
    if = { # <10
        limit = {
            event_target:rsl_slave_target = { age < 12 }
        }
        change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = -2 } # Young enough to be costly to maintain, with a chance for breaking before prime
    }
    else_if = { # 12-19
        limit = {
            event_target:rsl_slave_target = { age <= 19 }
        }
        change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 3 } # High value slave age, old enough to listen, young enough to establish loyalty to their new master
    }
    else_if = { # 20-29
        limit = {
            event_target:rsl_slave_target = { age <= 29 }
        }
        change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 2 } # The 'average' age for a slave in terms of expected maturity for return on investment
    }
    else_if = { # 30-39
        limit = {
            event_target:rsl_slave_target = { age <= 39 }
        }
        change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 1 } # Still useful, but with concerns about return on investment
    }
    else_if = { # 40-50
        limit = {
            event_target:rsl_slave_target = { age <= 50 }
        }
        change_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = -2 } # Old enough to bring clear long term investment concerns
    }
    else = { # 51+
        multiply_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 0.5 } # If we hit here, they should be old as dirt, and we're halving the value as they've little investment value
    }
    if = { # Someone who is immortal though brings a hefty bonus - although we're still allowing the age modifiers above - in case they 'ascend' later in life
        limit = {
            event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = immortal }
        }
        multiply_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 2 } # We double their value should the be immortal
    }
    ## Broken Slave check - if broken, we reduce the sale price to a tenth of their value
    if = {
        limit = {
            event_target:rsl_slave_target = { trait = broken }
        }
        multiply_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 0.1 } # A broken slave has little value - yet could still be sought after by certain individuals
    }
    ## Checking to ensure our slave value is at least 0.1 gold, if it's less, we set it to 0.1 gold
    if = {
        limit = {
            NOT = { check_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 0.1 } }
        }
        set_variable = { which = local_slave_sell_price value = 0.1 }
    }
    ## Here we return the wealth to be obtained
        set_variable = { which = price which = local_slave_sell_price }

}

The event works, however the commands <wealth = price>  and <wealth = -price> gives a result of 0 and not the price calculated by the scripted effect which the console shows as one of the slave's variables.

According to the wiki a command of <wealth  = myvar> should work

"Since patch 2.8, it is possible to check a variable with a trigger/condition, and to assign a variable to an effect/command.

set_variable = { which = myvar value = 5 }
wealth = myvar #gives 5 wealth"

The first command is not flagged by Validator. However -price is flagged as an error.

If these commands are not correct is there another way to debit and credit buyer and seller?

One last question concerning the decision. I would like the ai to also sell its slaves and ideally I would like to receive offers ( like the marriage proposals you receive regularly in game)

I tried ai = yes in the first part of the decision script but that resulted in the ai immediately selling all my slaves, which was not the intention:)

Should I tinker with the factor in ai_will_do ?

Maybe the third party decision route is not the right path to get a slave economy running but unless I am mistaken there is no modding acces to the marriage market function.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.